Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
yoragoddess

Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by yoragoddess » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Hello, I have ordered the 13 bath supply,here is my question or problem. I work till usually 2-3 am sometimes,to top off I am pregnant which makes me exhausted. Can I take the bath at that time when I get home,it is literally impossible for me to wake up at 6am once I have fallen asleep. I know you will tell me that sacrificing a few hours of sleep is no big deal when you have a serious problem but my work relies on a full sleep cycle otherwise I cant function safely (others lives depend on it as well). To top off I plan to give the bath to my elderly mother as well so as one might understand with work and pregnancy this will be ultimately exhausting,that is why it would be easier if I could take the bath at that time,since she usually is awake waiting for me. My other question is can I save the bath water from the 13 days and dispose of at once the last day? Thank you in advance for your answers.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello,

I'm doing a 13 herbal bath and was wondering how do I properly dispose of the herbs once they have been steeped and strained? I can't bury them because I live in the city and I live in an apartment building, where it's grounds for eviction if I disturb the property. Can I throw the herbs away in the trash (off of my property)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I prefer to compost herb matter. Doesn't your city have recycling? I thought all the cities have recycling now, you know for "green waste." Maybe you should check into that. Or place it under a bush somewhere. I mean, why send it to a landfill? That's not good stewardship of the Earth.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Okay, I will look into green recycling somewhere in my neighborhood. Thanks Cat!

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 am

Regarding the dawn thing, it is a good idea to do it then, because dawn has enormous spiritual power. That is the tradition, and it is for a reason.

Try going to bed at sunset. That is best for the body anyway. You will wake up in the middle of the night for a while, then go back to sleep. Humans have always had two sleeps, until the modern invention of one. During the winter, you are supposed to sleep 14 hours a day, and during the summer, 5 or so, in the temperate zone. Living without electric light at night is healthier. Also, if you have to get up, wear pink sunglasses to keep out any light with blue wavelengths.

Once you start going to bed at sunset and getting up at dawn, your body will do it naturally. As soon as a tiny bit of light starts coming in at the window, you will wake up automatically. My husband and I go to bed when it gets dark and get up when it gets light. Our dog does, too. I awake at dawn and perform a bath almost every day. It is part of my life now.

The 13-herb uncrossing bath is a serious cleansing, and, when done as prescribed, is an incredible experience. If you take the time to get your body into the groove of being able to do it right, the rewards will be enormous.

Good luck.
HRCC Student #1730

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 am

One final question.....

Does a person really need to do this cleansing bath for the full 13 days? I know it's recommended for truly bad conditions that need to get gone. However, what constitutes a truly bad condition? I spoke with a root worker that said I'm not crossed, but that I do have bad luck sometimes because of my family (it's too complicated to go into). So would I need to do this bath for the full 13 days, or will one day of baths, chinese wash, and burning frankencense be enough to rid myself of bad luck? I'm also planning on doing some attraction/good luck cleansing and was wondering if it was best to do just one day of 13 herb bath, then following up with the good luck and attraction cleansings and really focus on bringing good luck into my life?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 am

MarkiMark615 --

I am not sure where the idea that one has to do (that is, must do) the 13 Herb Bath for 13 days started. I never heard this before getting on the internet.

As a young woman, i was told to do it once -- but i also heard practitioners tell others to do it three times or thirteen times.

The reason for the variation was the practitioner's spiritual understanding of the degree of problems that the client had. In other words, if the client had an average amount of need for spiritual cleaning, then a one-time bath was prescribed, and the stronger the problem, the more baths were prescribed.

Now, with the internet, where information is so frequently crowd-sourced, what i suspect has happened is that someone who was very, severely, badly crossed was told to use these baths for 13 days and was freed from the jinx or curse and has gone all over the net saying, "You must do it 13 days in a row" because that's what helped him or her. But in reality -- that is, within the actual conjure and hoodoo community of root doctors and traditional family practitioners -- there has never been such a rule.

As proof of this, look at our packaging. We sell 13 Herb Baths in two sizes -- a single packet, good for one, two, or three baths, and a big coffee-bag size from which you can make thirteen baths (at least!).

HEZ-MIX-1301
$4.00

Obviously you cannot make 13 baths from the single packet, so, obviously, my colleagues and i often prescribe a single 13 Herb Bath to our clients.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

Meanwhile, there are people who have been prescribed a series of 13 baths. For them, the big bag is much more economical than purchasing thirteen individual small packets.

Also, there are people who really like the 13 Herb Bath and use it often -- not necessarily in 13-day runs of baths, but perhaps once a month, to freshen up spritually, so to speak -- and for them, the big bag is ideal because it is economical and convenient to store. So we sell a lot of the big bags to folks like this, too, who are storing the herbs for future use.

Finally, the big bag is also purchased by professional rootworkers who administer baths to their own clients and who have wholesale accounts with us. Buying the big bag wholesale means that they can save a lot of money when prescribing baths to their clients.

Thanks for the question. I enjoy setting matters straight.
catherine yronwode

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi Cat,

Thanks for the explaination. I got the idea from the internet but I will focus on doing at least 3 consecutive baths, and maybe saving the rest for monthly spiritual cleansing.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 am

Okay,

So I began my 13 herb bath today. Two things that have been on my mind that I wanted to clear up:

1. Do I have to pray the psalm 37 13 times? I did it 3 times and it took a half an hour. I have a temp job and if I would of done it for 13 times, it would of taken about 2 hours or more and I would be late for my job.

2. I went to a crossroads to dump my bath water, I said "In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost, poured the water to my left while walking (so it would be behind me). But I caught myself looking at the water while I started pouring it. I immediately stopped looking and started walking. Does this mean it didn't work? I did not look behind me, but I did look while I began pouring the water down. Thanks in advanced.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 am

Are you referring to praying the Psalm while you are bathing with the bath? If so, I recite the Psalm one time. You need to allow the bath to seep for 13 minutes.

Your second question has been addressed in different places on the forum-but the short answer is that while looking at the water does not mean it "didn't work" or that the "spell is broken" it also indicates that you are not as clear and honed in on your intention as you need to be when doing ritual bathing-a 13 herb bath is meant to cleanse and purify, once you dispose of the bath water at a crossroads you are also disposing all of the negative conditions that were on you that have been removed by your spiritual bath-you don't want to look at them, you don't want to walk back over them, they are gone, over and done with and your intention and prayers seal that deal.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:50 am

I will often through the water over my shoulder and behind me...and then start walking. That way there is no possible way for me to look back at it.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Miss Bri and Joseph,

Yes, I was talking about reciting the psalms 37. I would recite it 3 times and pour the water over me each time I began reciting it. So are you saying that I should pour the water 13 times, and recite the psalm only once? Also, Miss Bri, I've read on this forum that you personally throw the water towards the west while facing the east. I throw it towards the east (towards the rising sun). Is this correct? Sorry to ask soooo many questions, but I just want to make sure that I'm doing things right.

Also, What about 7 herb and 9 herb baths? Since these baths deal with bringing positive things to a person, does one also throw the used bath water out at a crossroads?

I wasn't looking per se, but more glanced at the water. I caught myself quickly and looked forward. I wanted to throw it over my left shoulder, however, there were two people walking behind me, so I just threw it to my left side and behind me as a quick-thought alternative. But I will continue the 13 herb baths for another 6 or so days, last day being on Saturday (which is the new moon). Thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

You can throw it out in the crossroads, and you can throw it to the east since you are trying to bring something into you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Actually, I'm trying to rid myself of bad luck and spiritual blockages. Does this mean that I should throw it instead towards the west? I know, I know.... I'm asking a lot of questions, but I need to cleanse myself of bad luck and I'm trying to make sure I don't make any mistakes. Thanks to everyone who replied.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi MarkiMark615,

to rid yourself of bad luck you can throw it east or west. it's up to you. Bathing water disposal, other than the sunrise part of the equation, has a lot of different variations depending on who you ask, where they're from and what they were taught. You'll have to experiment for yourself to figure out what feels right. I do recommend that you read through the entirety of the following thread however as it has some excellent Q & As for any type of spiritual bathing/cleansing:

newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html

also make sure that you keep some of the wash water to cleanse the apartment you live in (or add Chinese Wash to the mop water) as the space you're in is pretty much as important as your own person in uncrossing.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi I posted a question and I'm not sure that it was delivered right, because I couldn't find it. I have been taking a 13 herb bath followed up with 7 van van baths. I haven't stopped taking it because the person delivers attack after attack.

Do have to continue taking the baths everyday because this person won't let up?

Just asking, because it is very costly. Thanks fr your help.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Have you cleansed and protected your house? You should work that into your bathing routine, because you may be cleansing that evil off of *you* but it may be sticking to your home.

After your bath, save a bit of the used bath water and add it to a bucket of scrub water for the home. Wash the house from back to front and pray that all evil will be removed and the house will be peaceful. Throw the used bath water at a tree off your property or at a crossroads, walk away and don't look back.

You may want to work a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit as well; this will add an element of protection against anyone who means you harm.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm

I agree with MaryBee; cleanse your house as well as your person.

Do you know who the person is who's attacking you?

If they're determined to keep it up, you should tie them up in a mirror box, or otherwise bind them to put a stop to it. A mirror box is shown here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

You could also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, to help protect you until something else can be done about it.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php
Two-Headed Doctor

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Sorry, not sure what you mean by binding. What is binding?

I do cleanse the house too.

This person attacking me is a reader who wants financial gain.

LM have helped me get rid of the dead spirits that he had in my body but I was told that he conjured up more spirits to help him.
So the new spirits keep up the work he started.

I have a reading set up with Miss Cat to make me a protection talisman. So I guess I have to keep taking the baths everyday then, huh?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Blessebythebest --

A "binding" is a way to tie an enemy up. Tying them into a mirror box, so that everything they send out will bounce back on them, is what was recommended.

HEZ-MIX-1301
$4.00

The 13 Herb Baths will cleanse you, but until you deal with the source of the attacks, you will need to cleanse again -- just as you described. So it is time to go to some form of tying up or binding the attacker.
catherine yronwode

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Tue May 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks for all of your advice. I have a reading with you Miss Cat on Friday. I was referred by ConjureMan Ali. I am going down really fast and your advice is very helpful to me. He gets more determined by the minute. I can barely see anymore. Thanks fr your help.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Tue May 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Miss Michaela originally upon our first conversation that she would do a mirror box for me, but I'm not sure if it was ever done? I guess that is a form of binding.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 am

Hi everyone: My 1st question is regarding the van van bath. Is there any special instructions when ou are taking a van van bath?

My next question is: How much tea should the 13 herb bath make? I want to make sure that I'm not weakening it. Any response is appreciated. God bless.

Retitled by MissMichaele

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi blessbythebest,

The instructions for taking baths can be found on the LM information page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html .

For your product-specific questions, begin by reading the following forum threads and then let us know if there's any other specifics we can help you with:

13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255.html
how-many-baths-from-one-packet--t19807.html
how-many-baths-out-of-one-packet-of-cry ... 75s60.html
van-van-bath-t3660s90.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 am

Hi received a amulet, and I love, love, love it.

My question is I'm trying to get cleansed, but a person is still trying to keep me dirty.

Do you have any products I can use to assist my 13 day cleansing bath?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

blessebythebest

I already suggested to you above that if someone if trying to block your 13-day rite of cleansing, you should tie them up, for instance, in a mirror box, to reverse their work back to them.

You indicated that you had engaged Miss Michaele to do mirror box work, then you posted that you did not know if she had done the work:
Miss Michaela originally upon our first conversation that she would do a mirror box for me, but I'm not sure if it was ever done?
Honey, if you arranged with her to do it, she did it and you need to contact her, outside this Lucky Mojo product forum, to discuss it.I consider it very offensive of you to question her ethics in public. Please understand, this is a forum where people of good faith put their professional reputations on the line every day for clients like you, and to post messages that cast doubt on their honesty is completely uncalled for. In fact, if you act up like that again, you will be banned from participation in the forum.

Now you are asking for something to add to your 13-Herb Bath. So if that is what you would rather so, then i will additionally suggest that you either add a bath crystal like Jinx-Killer (to break their spell) or a bath crystal like Cast Off Evil (to remove their influences). You can add both, actually, and blend it in with the 13 herb bath. We blend and combine bath crystals with herb baths -- or with other bath crystals -- all the time.

HEZ-MIX-1313
$48.00

Here are the bath crystals i have recommended. You can read about them at the information pages indicated and you can order them online or from right in this forum, by clicking on the blue Add To Cart buttons;

Jinx-Killer -- Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

BCR-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Bath Crystals
$5.00

Cast Off Evil -- Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

BCR-HOO-CAST
Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals
$5.00

catherine yronwode

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi: I'm sorry, but I think that there is some confusion and I apologize to Miss M if I offended her. She and I discussed doing so, but never said that is what would be done. We were talking about different things, but never said we would do that. I would never offend the forum knowingly and please accept my apology. I think I need to read the forum and observe until I am well because my thought process is messed up. I appreciate your prduct line and Miss M. please accpt my apology.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 am

Just wanted to say I love the bath! It does work. And I have been spraying the cats down with it as well, the house too. Now that my boy cat has recovered from his illness, I am thinking of giving him a real bath in the sink (with a little bit of Blue Dawn soap to kill the fleas!) and then rinsing him off in the herb bath after for extra protection and cleansing. Wish us luck!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Someone can tell me if it's the better way fi do it at the crosroad : I walk from east to west in the crossroad without looking behind me,so the west is face to me,I throw water over my shoulder,and i going to my car,let me know if this way is good please.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 am

Hi goldentouch97,

As long as you didn't look back what you're describing sounds fine.

Also keep in mind that there are a few ways to do it ''right'' as there are regional differences in the practices used to dispose of bathwater. You can read more about that in the following forum threads:
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:58 am

Thanks a lots aura,
Let me know if i can do it in my car,open the car window and throw it over my left showlder on the ground.The exess water of the bath i hav to throw in the crossroad,let me know if it's dirty water that i have bathed or clean water before me doing the bath.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 am

Hi goldentouch97,

Both of the questions you ask are answered in the threads that I linked to my first response. But short version: yes you can throw the bath water out the car window. The water that you leave at the cross-roads is water that has your essence in it, so it's a cup of the used bath water that you collect.

Do take the time to read the two threads suggested however as they have lots of information that will be useful for you now and in future.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 am

Thanks aura,i gonna take a look pon it.

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 am

When doing the 13 herb bath, can you have sexual relations shortly thereafter? Is there a prayer or any other process that is done for uncrossing? A woman did a crucifix spell on my husband. I would like to get him a herbal bath and saw the 13 herb.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I have read once that there are people who after doing a spiritual bath would avoid any kind of physical contact with other people for that day. I don't know that this is a hard and fast rule. I certainly don't go out of my way for it.

You could pray the 23rd Psalm or the 54th Psalm. You can also look at the quick list of Psalm uses at this link from the AIRR site:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

There may be another one that you feel fits the situation or that you are personally more drawn to.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:36 am

My favorite is the 91st psalm. However yes you can have sex after you do the spell. I would make SURE you do some protection work as well so that if this woman does something else your husband would be protected.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

...and to add to starsinthesky7 advise, I recommend that you hire someone to work on your behalf if you are not comfortable or do not know how to do the work (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Triple all of the above advice!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 am

If you're working to break up an adulterous affair and bring your erring husband back home, sex is one of the greatest things to hang some magic on. In such a case, sexual abstinence would be contraindicated -- a bad idea :)

You may find some good ideas in these threads: And, of course this entire board: Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh thank you all for your responses. Well I would like to add that my husband has not had any sexual relations with this woman in over 15 years but he got a reading and was told that she was doing spella/rituals on him. So now I'm concerned and feels he needs to be protected. We have someone working with us doing outside work but I wanted to help him from within. He is in prison and I would be the only one to get a bath in on a trailer and since we only have a couple of days with each other, I wanted to make sure it would be okay to be intimate. I thank you all again. I have the 13 bath packet which came today and will be using it.

Hayley
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hayley » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 am

Hi, I am new to Hoodoo and would like to start with a cleansing to let go of the past, any hang-ups and memories that are still weighing me down, so that I can have a fresh start. I have some packets of 13 Herb Spiritual Bath, will this be suitable for the job? And if so, should I still recite the 37th Psalm of David since I haven't been jinxed or crossed or would something else be more appropriate? And is this the kind of bath that is better standing or should I soak in it? Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:41 am

Hi Hayley and Welcome to the Forums!

For what you're describing, you can either work with 13-herb spiritual bath or with Cut and Clear bath crystals - either one can be appropriate. Whichever bath you choose, do consider following it up with a drawing bath to bring in what it is you desire for your future. Ideas for that bath include Lucky Mojo's Bath crystals from the Good Luck (which smells super fabulous), Attraction, Crown of Success and/or King Solomon Wisdom product lines. You can also tailor a custom blend for yourself by mixing different bath crystals together and then placing them in an attractive glass bottle beside your tup.

When bathing, as you surmised, the 37th psalm is not so appropriate for your particular condition. Psalm 23 is a good choice as are readings from Scripture which support your intention such as Isaiah 43:18-19 (“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.'') or
2 Corinthians 5:17 (''Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.'').

For the how of the cleansing bathing, consider doing a short soak while praying and massaging the waters into your skin and then stand and pour some of the water over your head while washing downward. For the drawing bath, it would be the same but you would wash upward instead. Please do read the following threads related to bathing below as they will give you lots of useful information and ideas as well as insightful responses from very talented rootworkers:
disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html
bathing-at-dawn-the-litany-of-excuses-t ... t7050.html
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 11828.html

Blessings and Success in your work.
Aura Laforest

hotep7
Newly Registered

Unread post by hotep7 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 am

How often do you do a hyssop bath?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:31 am

hotep7: You take a Hyssop Bath as often as it is needed, which will differ from individual to individual, and depend on situation and circumstance.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 am

Hello,
I would like to know if i need to repeat the bath or not. I did the bath as recommended on your site, but when it was about to be done i got my period, and not sure if that ruined my cleansing or not.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 am

Whether or not your period makes you "unclean" depends very much on your cultural background. If you feel you're unclean during your period, then wait until it's done to perform the rite again.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:37 am

Blessings everyone,
So long story short, I found out about a month and a half ago that I had been cursed by someone from my past. It was like a slap in the face but not surprising because nothing in my life ever goes right. I mean NOTHING!

So to date I've gotten a clensing bath for 13 days which I've paused because of the time of the month.

I have been so angry at the person that did this to me that sometimes I want to seek revenge. This woman has turned my life upside down and I'm angry, the man that i love and i am not together and my career has flopped big time. I always wondered how come i woul buy LM supplies to try doing spells on my own and they never worked, I just thought that magic was not for me but I didn't know that being cursed can have negative effects on spell work (correct me if I'm wrong).

On the upside I am excited that in a few days I will be done with the bath and I am positive that things will begin to turn around!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm glad to hear that you have solved the mystery of your bad luck.

I'm also a little surprised that you paused the bath series because of your time of month. I've never heard that that was necessary.

Congratulations and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I have never heard of stopping a 13-day bath because of getting your period.

However, usually, when asked, i have told ladies to start it during a "clear"time, such as starting right after their period, if that is the custom in their culture.

This thread is not about cursing or being cursed but about 13-Herb Bath, so i have merged it into that thread.

HEZ-MIX-1301
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Good Day All,

First just want to say thank you to Miss Cat, ConjureMan Ali and Miss Michaele. You guys have just been such an eye opener and help with circumstances in my life.

Anyway as suggested I started my cleansing with 13 Herb Bath this past Sunday and I had a few things happen that I'm not sure about.

I set up my bath and placed 2 white candles dressed with Van Van and Blessing oils on each end of the tub.

For some reasons the bottom of the candles turned black when I lit them. Not sure why but I continued with the bath.

Here's what I'm really writing about. As I was going to dispose of the bath water at the crossroads I opened my gate and stepped out and met eyes with a black cat that was walking down the street into the opposite direction but turned and looked at me as I stepped out of the gate. As I closed the gate he turned and continued his walk and I went on my way (no big deal).

So this morning i had they same thing happen with the white candles just stated maybe its the oils.

As I was heading out to dispose of the bath water again a black cat met eyes with me as I exited my gate and continued his walk as I closed it and went on my way.

I disposed of the water at the crossroads and started on my way home where I came upon a white cat who kind of strangely looked at me and (please don't get me wrong) gave me a look of relief and sat down in the grass as if it was welcoming my presence.

So I continued on my way and then I looked up into the heavens and said Lord, Thank You! And that's when I saw a white dove. I thought I was seeing things.

I finally arrived home and began to clean up things and as I moved the candles from the tub I noticed that one candle had wax run off in the shape of a body of water and the other was that of a dove.

I'm not sure what any of this means and would appreciate any feedback.

Much blessings and happy conjuring
TawanaNicole

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:56 am

Hi Satinice1,

Although a quick reading could give you a more certain evaluation of the work's progress, you're getting very clear signs from around you and from the candle work and it sounds to me like you're breaking through the mess.

Since the signs you are seeing are from the animal world, you can probably gain some deeper understanding about what's going on by looking at what those animals (and their colours) represent. Doves for example are often a message or blessing from the Holy Spirit; they are also associated with peace, tranquility, and harmony. They can also be an indicator that you have been able to release long-harboured feelings of hatred and/or revenge. Any or all of those can apply to some degree - the same would be true of the cats and their significance.

That said, keep doing the baths as prescribed and congratulations on the good work!
Aura Laforest

fivesight

Unread post by fivesight » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

I am about to start on my first course of 13 Herb Bath. I was wondering about "smoking myself" with Fiery Wall of Protection incense while air drying. Should I wait until after I am dry before smoking with the incense? Do I need to be concerned about blocking any good influences that might come around? Should I add something like Althea to the incense in order to invite the positive while blocking the negative, or is this a moot point?

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 am

Hi fivesight,

I would take the 13 herb bath, air dry while saying appropriate prayers and then smoke yourself with the FWP incense. FWP is designed to provide a protection against malicious influences/intentions, it will not block blessings, so you don't have to worry about that. Although you can certainly add a little Althaea if you wish to the incense i would not. I would smoke myself after air drying with the FWP as is, sprinkle a pinch of Althaea around the room and home with some peace water and simple prayer. Good Luck!

with warmth,
prophet avery
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 pm

For the 13 last days of this year in december i gonna take a 13 Herb bath following by a SEVEN HERB BATH, during the first 7 days of january 2014.I gonna take theses bath cause this years was so hard for me in love and money.Let me know wich oils i can use after 13 herb bath and after 7 days bath.I think about fierywall of protection for the 13 herb bath and attraction oil for the 7 days bath,so let me know if it's a good idea.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Good Evening, Goldentouch,
Just so that I understand this: you will take 13 baths in a 13 days period with 13 herb cleansing bath. After each bath, you will anoint yourself with Fiery Wall of Protection?
Then, after that ritual is over, you will take the 7 herb baths for 7 consecutive days and, after each bath, you will anoint yourself with Attraction oil?
Is this correct? If it is, you are absolutely right!!
You may want to add money drawing oil to yourself also. www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html
That's an excellent plan!!
Good for you and congrats!!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 am

i hav a 4 oz rootworkers oils with crown of success,king solomon wisdom,money drawing and clarity oil,can i use this blend after each 7 bath ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:46 am

That would be a very nice combination to use after the 7-herb bath goldentouch.
Aura Laforest

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanks a lots for your help Miss Aida and aura.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 am

i received my 13 herbs bath yesterday with the wooden scoop inclued in it.Let me know how many wooden scoop in need for one bath please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Good Evening, Goldentouch97,
I use one scoop a day.
Hope this helps.
Have a great week
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”