• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Unread postby bubba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi folks,

i was just wondering when for example u have been jinxed, then when taking the 13 Herb Bath, do u let the water run in the drain, or do u collect it and throw it at a crossroads?

I was also wondering every time u carry out the 13 Herb Bath, do the white candles have to be a certain lenghth when u burn them and do u just let them burn out by themselves.

And following this, where would u dispose of the white candles and things like its incense etc.?

Thank u -- i did read the links but i'm just reconfirming what i understand.
bubba

Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi, bubba --

In the old days, before people had plumbing, it was the custom to take a hot bath outdoors in a portable tub and pour the water on the ground. Most folks bathe indoors now, but still, many of us like to carry a small symbolic cup of water outdoors and dispose of it, usually at a crossroads or toward the rising Sun.

The candles can be any length, from birthday candles to Jumbos, but the most common size is the 4" altar light size.

The candles, when burnt out, and any left-over incense ash, may also be taken to a crossroads for disposal.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: 13 Herb Bath for Jinx Uncrossing

Unread postby sephirah » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:32 am

Is it necessary to do a separate spiritual cleansing bath following a 13 herb bath for uncrossing and jinxing? In looking at curios listed in HHRM for cleansing/purifying and uncrossing/breaking jinxs, I see several of the same herbs that may be used in both. I want to use my LMCC 13 herb bath and follow with a house cleansing of Chinese Wash but am questioning the addition of bath water to the wash. Both type baths would have "bad" stuff (from me) in the disposal water yet they are both considered a "spiritual" cleansing. Just wondering if doing a general bath with specific cleansing and purifying curios to rid of all negative conditions and save the 13 herb one for that condition alone.
This is one of those many things when the more I ponder it, the more confusing it gets and then I finally have to eat crow and ask.

Sephirah
sephirah

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Sephirah,

sephirah wrote:Is it necessary to do a separate spiritual cleansing bath following a 13 herb bath for uncrossing and jinxing? In looking at curios listed in HHRM for cleansing/purifying and uncrossing/breaking jinxs, I see several of the same herbs that may be used in both. I want to use my LMCC 13 herb bath and follow with a house cleansing of Chinese Wash but am questioning the addition of bath water to the wash. Both type baths would have "bad" stuff (from me) in the disposal water yet they are both considered a "spiritual" cleansing. Just wondering if doing a general bath with specific cleansing and purifying curios to rid of all negative conditions and save the 13 herb one for that condition alone.

You can safely include some of your bath water from the 13 herb bath (as well as 13 herb bath itself) in the Chinese wash-water you use to clean out your space.

13-herb bath is a versatile mix, suitable for both heavy-duty personal spiritual cleansing and inclusion in wash water for house cleaning (along with Chinese Wash). Often, cleansing spiritual work has 2 phases: First, remove any jinxes or obstacles to cure by cleaning one's self and one's space thoroughly (washing oneself down from head to toes with 13 herb bath, washing the house top to bottom and back to front with Chinese Wash) and then, once that has been done, do work to draw in what is desired (peaceful home, money, love, protection, etc.), often with a second bath (washing oneself upwards from feet to head with peaceful home herb mix, love herb mix, Protection bath crystals, etc) and washing one's space a second time (front to back with a fresh bucket a water with Peace Water, Cinnamon, sugar, Firrey Wall of Protection bath crystals, etc.). The processes are mechanically similar, but differ in direction, ingredients, and purpose.
Lukianos

Re: 13 Herb Bath / Uncrossing Bath / Jinx Killer Bath

Unread postby bubba » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:30 pm

hi'

I just wanted to ask if u have youngsters u were washing with the 13th herb bath or a sick person how would u do that on there bed etc..and how would u collect the water to throw at crossroads..would they throw it or u...and can u collect everyones bath water together to throw it in one heap at the end.?

Would if really matter if the water wasnt thrown at crossroads and just went down the drain instead?

thank u bubba
bubba

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:57 pm

bubba wrote:hi'

I just wanted to ask if u have youngsters u were washing with the 13th herb bath or a sick person how would u do that on there bed etc..and how would u collect the water to throw at crossroads..would they throw it or u...and can u collect everyones bath water together to throw it in one heap at the end.?

Would if really matter if the water wasnt thrown at crossroads and just went down the drain instead?

thank u bubba

If I was washing a bedridden person or child, I would collect some of the water in a bottle and throw it out the window of a busy four way intersection far from where the person lives. If I am administering the bath, I get rid of the water for the client. If you are doing a large group at a time, you can through it all out in one heap.

It is an important step though.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby bubba » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Thank u Sweet Mary

Im gonna follow that

xx Bubba
bubba

Unread postby Astariell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 pm

I have received my packet of 13 Herb bath.Instead of the Psalms, though nicely written, I would prefer to use another recital. Would it be less powerful? Any other suggestions as to what to recite?

Also, would it be okay to also scrub down with Kosher Salt before I immerse my head 13 x's?
Washing should be downwards from what I understand. How long should I take with this ritual? At least 30 minutes?

I have rugs in my bedroom so if I put the water into a spray bottle as was suggested, I can spray my rooms. I rent these rooms so would I have to do the rest of the home? I could probably do that... like wash the floors and spray rugs. I could incense briefly the rooms that are the living room etc. If I walk the incense around the room, etc I think it would be okay.....

I was recently in a bad car accident....now in a borrowed vehicle.....Can I spray the inside and outside of the car I will be driving? I know I can order something on that from LM. In the meantime, any good protection for now?

I understand from the reading from the site the rest of the instructions. Most questions are answered right here in this forum.

Thanks for the help!!
Astariell

Re: 13 Herb Bath, Salt and Psalms

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Astariell ,

Re: Psalms: I pass along the tradition as i learned it, but i do not teach people how to pray.

Re: "Power": Many factors go into a spell's success or failure. Prayer is one factor.

Re: Salt Scrub: It's not particularly traditional. I can't help you much with methodologies that are outside the African American and Southern American conjure traditions. The way we do it is, if you want salt in the bath, you would dissolve a half-handful of salt in the bath water.

Re: Washing downwrd: That is correct.

Re: Number of repetitions: This is up to you. Most common numbers in the hoodoo tradition are 3, 7, 9, 13, or 21 repetitions.

Re: Spraying entire house, spraying car: Just do the rooms you rent and occupy, and the car; incensing the shared living room is a good idea, if you can do it.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: 13 Herb Bath, Salt and Psalms

Unread postby Astariell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Thanks Catherine...

After some thought on this, I decided to recite the Psalms because since you mention a prayer or petition I feel it is the best and I could perhaps add a little of my wish for cleansing.....I have followed the way you have suggested in the honey jar and other works it is working wonderfully so I feel the best for me is to follow your methods...

On another post salt was mentioned in regard to uncrossing so I asked if I could combine it. I assumed it was customary but I get it....
Astariell

crossed during an uncrossing?

Unread postby butterfly » Mon May 25, 2009 1:56 am

hello lm friends. if anyone out there has a heart to help me & who may be able to identify with my case then pls offer your assistance.

i have almost a week left to complete my 13 herb bath in the uncrossing spell.

this night as i prayed for my hard times to end & my psalms something happened to me that my gut tells me is not just an effect of the 13 herb bath. i wrote my prayer for hard times to end on the wall friends. when i got to the last 2 pages, i began to feel light headed, dehydrated, naseous & short of breath. i felt as though i was gonna faint. i didnt know what was going on but i kept reading the best i could. it then got stronger & began to sweat profusely. the next thing i know, my vision began blury, I COULD NO LONGER SEE THE WORDS ON THE PRAYER PAPER OR ANYTHING & i had no more strength, & couldnt even speak. my only thoughts were that i was going to fall out & die in the tub with no one knowing but God.

i dont know how long i was out, but i was leaning against the wall desperately praying on the inside for my vision to finish the prayer so i could fifnish the work. even though my eyes were open & i was opening htme harder, there was still no vision. i kept trying & trying to have sight & slowly i was able to see the words on the paper.

i felt something on my foot & i thought it was a towel or something. but it was one of the 2 prayer papers in the water. i picked it up & began to finish the prayer for my hard times to end. as i got out the tub i began praising God for my life & delivering me from whatever just happened. i also prayed against whatever evil that was trying to over take me & my boyfriend.

today my boyfriend told me that for 3 days now he has been having a stomach ache. he said that he could only eat 1 meal a day & that if he ate more his stomach would hurt bad? that is unusual & i dont udnerstand.

also, very recently my boyfroend's family has become aware of the woman against me's wicked ways. they are beginning to talk & have professed that they do not like her & have said that she has a demonic spirit within her. i was happy to learn of this because part of my prayer has been that she is exposed & found out!

my beau is still blind to the fact about this woman & does not believe the warnings he has received by his family about her. i am still praying for him.

friends, waht do you think is happening?

does this seem normal to you during this bath?

does it sound like my enemy is working harder against me in which i think she is?

if so, does this mean my attempts are in vain to finish the bath?

i plan to do a fiery wall protection after my 13 days are up. im concerned that this will not be enough. it seems that i need either more help, people on my side to work against/pray against this evil or more work of some sort??

also, my beau's aunt & i prayed for him & against my enemies for the first time tonight. could this be a reason i experienced what i did in the bath? is this a sign not to pray with my beau's aunt anymore?

i feel a little beter but still very light headed.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: crossed during an uncrossing?

Unread postby Ginger777 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:22 am

Keep up with the uncrossing...it's not going to hurt you. I also recommend getting a divination/reading from one of these fine workers at LM for your situation.
Ginger777

37th Psalm of David for 13 Herb Bath

Unread postby BrownButter » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:22 pm

I am doing the Uncrossing 13 Herb Bath and it says to repeat the 37th psalm 13 times for each time you go under water, however, on the packet it has a small sample of the psalm. Is it okay to read that or must we read the entire Psalm 37?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
BrownButter

Re: 37th Psalm of David for 13 Herb Bath

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

The sample is simply to help folks who know the Psalms to remember which one. You are definitely to recite the entire Psalm.

The whole Psalm is here, at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: 37th Psalm of David for 13 Herb Bath

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 am

Thank you!
BrownButter

Unread postby robynrawr » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 pm

If I were to use the 13 Herb Bath for thirteen days, would I make a wash every day? On the first? The last?
Thanks in advance :)
robynrawr

Re: 13 Herb Bath

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 pm

every day for 13 days, starting on the first day and ending on the 13th day.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

nagasiva yronwode

Forum Technical Help
forum@luckymojo.com
Lucky Mojo Curio Company
nagasiva
Site Owner

Re: 13 Herb Bath

Unread postby robynrawr » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm

I just realized I wasn't very clear in my question. I meant using my bath water as a floor wash.
Would it still be the same?
robynrawr

13 herb bath more effective than uncrossing bath crystals?

Unread postby Dimples03 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Is the 13 herb bath more effective or stronger than the uncrossing kit? Which is better or let me say the most effective. I have ordered the uncrossing kit and I need to help someone get rid of a bad spell. I need something strong. also when doing any of the two of these baths do you just let the water go down the drain or do you have to dump it outside?
Dimples03

Re: Which one is more effective?

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi Dimples03,

Dimples03 wrote:Is the 13 herb bath more effective or stronger than the uncrossing kit? Which is better or let me say the most effective. I have ordered the uncrossing kit and I need to help someone get rid of a bad spell. I need something strong. also when doing any of the two of these baths do you just let the water go down the drain or do you have to dump it outside?

The 13 herb bath is neither more nor less "effective" or "strong" than the Uncrossing kit. They may be considered complimentary in their use, and best suited for slightly different applications, respectively. The 13 herb bath (which, it should be noted, is included in the uncrossing spell kit) is an excellent bath to use for the purpose of removing crossed conditions, obstacles to cure, stagnant, negative energy, and mental / emotional fog and confusion. Uncrossing bath crystals may be used in a similar manner, although some may feel that 13 herb bath may be appropriate to a wider variety of cases. The strength of the Uncrossing kit lies in the multi-faceted working that it supports: bathing, candle-work, cleansing of one's home, creation of a protective mojo, and detailed instructions for use of all of the kit components.

That said, both 13 herb and Uncrossing bath crystals types of bath are most often done before sunrise, and will be applied downwards over the person the being bathed. After the bath, one will exit the bath between 2 white candles, and allow oneself to air dry. At least a portion of the bath water will be taken out to the nearest crossroads for disposal (over the left shoulder toward the rising sun, walk home a different way from which you came, and don't look back).

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

13 Herb Bath Clarity

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 pm

For the 13 herb bath, the pkg and LM's Herb website says to recite Psalm 37 each time you pour water over your head however LM's uncrossing website says to recite psalm 37 each day 13 days in a row (equates to 13). In other words, do I pour the bath water over my head 13 times, Read Psalm 37 each time; or, read Psalm 37, and pour bath water over head 13 times for 13 days.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: 13 Herb Bath Clarity

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 pm

The latter -- 13 recitations of Psalms, 13 lots of pouring, 13 days.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:04 pm

This bath is excellent...I was told that everyone does need the 13 days...in what instances is this true? Prior to getting the 13 herb bath, I used Hyssop baths...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 pm

jwmcclin wrote:This bath is excellent...I was told that everyone does need the 13 days...in what instances is this true? Prior to getting the 13 herb bath, I used Hyssop baths...

If its really bad, if someone has done a strong working ageist you 13 days of Thirteen Herb bath would be good but in most cases I've found one bath to be sufficient
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks Turnsteel...its excellent...reciting the Psalms gives time for meditation...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Herb Baths

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm

I would like advice on how often to take the herb baths...13 herb, 9 herb and 7 herb...is it advisable once a month, twice a year etc...I understand the importance of taking them periodically...but I would like advice on this question...Thanks.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Herb Baths

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

jwmcclin wrote:I would like advice on how often to take the herb baths...13 herb, 9 herb and 7 herb...is it advisable once a month, twice a year etc...I understand the importance of taking them periodically...but I would like advice on this question...Thanks.

Frequency and type of bathing will depend on an individual's personal situation and needs. Many people need a 13 herb bath a few times a year to cut through whatever spiritual crud they may encounter going through life. But some folks are magnets to trouble, or may live in areas with high concentrations of trouble, or may be unfortunate enough to attract the enmity of someone with the ability to do ongoing negative work on them, and for these folks, a series of 13 daily 13 herb baths, followed by weekly 13 herb baths thereafter, may be what they need to keep themselves free of negativity and bad luck.

Along a similar line, someone who gambles alot may want to take 7-herb baths on a regular basis, perhaps as part of that person's overall preparation for going out to gamble.

9 herb baths are often taken in a series of 9 daily 9 herb baths in support of personal mastery or success work.

In all of these cases, the type of bath and the frequency is determined by the kinds of things that the person is doing in his or her life, as well as his or her susceptibility to environmental / social factors.
Lukianos

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Thank you ElKnapp, I was considering the weekly baths after the daily baths. I take daily protection and cleansing and drawing baths...it just makes me feel good. But I like the effects of the 13 Herb, 9 Herb and 7 Herb...nice I enjoy the rituals. I am planning to order the incenses next...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

13 Herb Bath vs Hyssop Bath

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Excuse me if this has been asked before. Normally I do a weekly 13 Herb Bath for removing any crossed conditions. I also do a Hyssop bath for cleansing. I guess I may be asking something that I shouldn't...is hyssop one of the ingredients in the 13 herb bath so I could just do the 13 Herb bath solo.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: 13 Herb Bath vs Hyssop Bath

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:00 pm

It may or may not be, but that's not really the point. A Hyssop bath is for certain things, and a Thirteen Herb bath is for different things, even if Hyssop is a component in LuckyMojo's bath, and i don't think LuckyMojo will tell you, it will not do the same thing a Hyssop bath will. Conversely a Hyssop bath will not do the same thing a Thirteen Herb bath will.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Thank you Hail...I decided to do both...to cover all areas. I am still enjoying my baths.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 am

The way I understand it is that 13 herb bath is for crossed conditions that originate externally and hyssop bath is primarily for those that originate internally. If you think the condition you are trying to change comes from outside yourself, use 13 herb. If you think it is comes from your own thoughts, feelings, actions, use hyssop. Personally, I use hyssop, but may try 13 herb. Using both is a good idea if you want to be thorough.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am

You hit it dead on Mama Micki. Thanks for the additional insight.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shyguy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 pm

I want to start the 13 herb bath tomorrow, should I take a traditional bath with it or do I just pour it over my head 13 times and recite the psalms? As for cleansing your home, are you supposed to use the left over bath water?
shyguy

Unread postby shyguy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:37 pm

The 13 herb bath has hyssop, and it takes care of all bad spiritual energy. Both internal and external, you do not need to get both, but you can if you feel better.
shyguy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Shyguy you can use some of the bath water to clean your house...I did...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shyguy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 am

Does anyone know of you have to read ALL of psalms 37? Reason why I am asking is because I want to do both 37 and 51. And they are both long. I plan on cleansing my condo with the left over bath water, should I let some go down the drain if I dont need it all? Or should I make a bath that is not so diluted so I can use all of it so then I can throw it outside after the condo cleansing? Please any information would be very appreciated. I tried my first bath out of 13 and I was not totally prepared. thanks.
shyguy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:35 pm

It is tradition that you read the entire psalm 13 times. I have read 37 and 51 at the same time... when taking both baths. Disposal is symbolical...that is why you take a portion of your bath water and disposal at crossroads for 13 Herb and Hyssop baths respectfully.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shyguy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:37 am

is there a way to know if you really need 13 days of the herbal bath? Is there a divination I can do at home with everyday items to find out?
shyguy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:40 am

shyguy wrote:is there a way to know if you really need 13 days of the herbal bath? Is there a divination I can do at home with everyday items to find out?

Sure, if you know how to divine. Pendulums or cards, whatever you know and have the gift for, ca tell you, so can throwing the bones or shells. It sounds like you do not have a form of divination that you are gifted at, so I would recommend getting a reading from someone at the AIRR, if I recall correctly Miss Cat will answer a yes/no question for a small fee.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby shyguy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 am

If someone was to start a 13 herb bath with intention to complete the ritual on the 13th day, but for whatever reason stop on the 5th should that person start over and can the person start over? I havent done it for 2 days and I want to start over can I still use my 2 offeratory candles that have been dressed properly? I never blew them out just pinched them.
shyguy

Unread postby shyguy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I am doing the 13 herb bath for 13 days with candles dressed with uncrossing oil and uncrossing incense. Now, I want to do a bath once every week or two afterwards. I have a talisman all ready and blessed by a kabalah rabbi for protection. So I was wondering when I do my periodic baths after my 13 days cleansing ritual, can I still use white offeratory candles after the bath to stand between? And what kind of oil, incense should I use with the candles? And do I need to recite any psalms for periodic baths? I was thinking reciting psalms 23 or 116 or 121, and using blessing oil and incense with the candles afterwards. I do not think uncrossing oil and incense is needed for periodic baths when your already purified and have protection and you just want to get a cleansing, blessing sounds better but I am not the professional and I wont until I learn. And I plan on soaking all the info on hoodoo I can so I can be a professional. 8-)
shyguy

13 herb bath

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:39 am

For 13 herb bath,

• After I steep the herbs in the boiling water, can I pour the the liquid into the "entire tub of water" OR "do I have to pour them in a bucket (or big container)" and "only to be used to pour over myself?" but not to take a regular bath with it?

• Can I add Sea Salt and powdered Cascarilla as well?

----------------------------------------

And also.....

• Would it be helpful to put the 'unused concentrated liquid' into the spray bottle and spritz them around the house? (if not mopping?)

If so, is it better to spray them w/ the 'used' 13 Herb Bath water instead?

• Should I air dry myself after the bath?
(Or rinse?)

Please advise me..
and Thank you in advance :)
lmlvr

Re: 13 herb bath

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 am

After I steep my herbs, I pour the liquid into my bath...
I do not add anything else...

Putting it in a bottle is an option to use as a spray...

Always air dry after bath...do not rinse off...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 pm

You can also put the herbs in a muslin bag (LM sells the bags and they are reusable) and put it in the bath or steep it in hot water. Less mess and easier to properly dispose of the herbs when you are done.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

I wouldn't add anything else, as you're upsetting the significance of the number '13' in the ingredients.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm

It's not meant as a bath to soak in, if I'm not mistaken.. It would be best if you pour the bath (13 times) over your head, as you want to draw the negative influences away from you, from your head down off your toes. You wouldn't want to soak in a bath filled with bad juju, would you? :)

And definitely air dry yourself, don't towel yourself off. I think it's specifically mentioned in the instructions of the 13 herb bath?

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

wow, thank u guys for all your advice- i really appreciate it :)

So if I was to pour water over myself and not to soak, that means I will need to fill the water in a big bucket correct? (Like a gallon worth)

As you recite the prayer each time, do I say it 'right before' I pour the water over me each time? Because when you're pouring them over you, there is no way you can finish saying the entire prayer..
lmlvr

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 pm

You are being too technical, Imlvr... (please don't take offense)

Are you taking a spiritual bath in a tub or (sounds like) shower? There are others who are limited to a shower only...search the forum for responses...

I pour my herbs thorough a strainer into a bathtub, sit in it, pour and pray each time.

I have put herbs in a muslin bag as well and followed the same procedure...

I have used the bath water as a floor scrub as well...It's quite effective...

I am sure you can personalize this for your needs... but make sure to adhere to the 13 times (prayer and pouring)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:57 pm

You can pour even a handful over yourself each time. You don't necessarily need a giant bucket. Just remember to keep some of the water to dispose of properly. (forum search on crossroads)
NotDorianGray

Unread postby theredc6 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:45 pm

You can stand in a large flat bottom bowl (plastic basin) or bucket as you pour the bath over yourself (especially if you do not have an actual bathtub but only a shower stall). Make sure the basin is large enough for you to stand in comfortably and make sure the bottom of your shower stall has a no-slip surface.
theredc6

How many times?

Unread postby justjuice » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:54 pm

I just ordered my 13 herb bath i will be recieving it in couple of days.I hear you have to dispose the water at crossroads.My question is how many times do you have to do this? do you do it the first time or every day until you are done, also is it best to take the bath in the early hours of the morning or at night?
justjuice

Re: How many times?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 pm

The instructions shown here http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html states 13 baths, dispose at crossroads each time (13 times) everyday until you have completed the bath 13 times...at sunrise. When your receive the bath it states it on the package.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

13 Herb bath

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi there,

I only have 2 packets of 13 Bath with me, and I can't afford to buy more at this time, will it be somewhat effective even I can only do two at this moment..?

Please advise me, thank you in advance :)
lmlvr

Re: 13 Herb bath

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:54 pm

If you have two packages, you can get at least two baths out of each...maybe three. I was informed that some may or may not need the full 13 days, 13 baths. Initially, I took the 13 baths for 13 days. As for its effectiveness, I cant answer that...it is an individual situation...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: 13 Herb bath

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm

So would it be alright if I steep the herb in medium sized pan and save them in two/three parts, and add 1/3 of concentrated brew into a bucket full of water each day...?

I want to take the bath but wanted to make sure it will at least help a little if not the whole 13 day session strength.
lmlvr

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Thank you for all your advice everybody. I'm sorry for this belated message.
lmlvr

Lucky Mojo 13 Herb Bath Testimonials

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 am

Hi LM Forum,

I want to share my success with my 13 herbal bath...

I started the bath and cleansing my home and followed by reading psalm 37, from the 7th on Nov 09 to 20th Nov (for 13 days)..... At 12am, I would throw the bath water at the entrance of my building (my neighbours a nicer now) and also throw a cup of bath water towards the east.

On the 3rd of dec 09 i developed a blood clot, it got worse, so on Sunday I went to the Hospital. Before I was treated for the BC, the blood test results came, to my terrifiying shock I was aneamic, my blood level was 60% lower than the normal level... I look very healthy, I excercise and eat well... I always considered myself as a very healthy person and i was never hospitalized...

To make the story short, the doctors were suprised that I was not bedridden. At this rate I could die within 2 years or sooner or even if i had a minor accident and had broken the smallest bone in my body, I could bleed to death and die before help could arrive... they ran all the tests. For the 1st time in my life i was hospitalized (3 days) and I had 4 pints of blood transfusion. My health was improving and doctor were hopeful with my evaluation.. Anyway I have to go back again in 2 weeks for another test.

the point that I am making it that the 13 herbal ritual has cleared / is still clearing, all my obstacles. All my life my enemies have been attacking me with magic, and I was getting weaker within my body and i was unaware of it. (like the doctors said, i could have died if i had been oblivious to my health). the most miraculous part is that I was lead to the hospital for one treatment but I was diagnosed for another maladie.

the 13herbal bath has lifted my blockages, and is leading me to find help, cure and treatment to have a healthy and a long life. I happily walked out of the hospital and I am looking forward to go back again to be treated for my diagnosis... My 13 herbs will be an every month ritual.

I hope that all of you will have success with your 13 herbs as well, as I was lying in the hospital I was thanking the energies in the herbs and the 37 psalms and the LM website and LM forum and members... my heartfelt gratitude to all of you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby lmlvr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Thank you guys for all your advice, I am sorry for this belated thanks, I appreciate it immensely. :)
lmlvr

Re: Success with 13 herbs

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 am

Glad you had such a good experience. I also love the 13-Herb Bath, and it helped clear away alot of mess in a very difficult time in my life as well!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells