Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

9 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:43 am

I am not sure I can ask this but thought I will anyway.

I am not in the USA, and I am afraid I cannot wait for the nine herb bath to arrive as I need to cleanse myself this week.

would anyone be able to share the contents for the 9 herb bath, e.g. the 9 herbs?

I have used a lucky mojo one the other day and I noticed dandilion and bark in the contents. Thanks in advance x

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: 9 Herb Bath: I Want the Ingredients List!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:11 am

beebee22, ingredients in Lucky Mojo products are not given unless cat notes them on her website.

However, 9 Herb is not a cleansing bath; the 13 Herb Spiritual Baths (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) is designed for removing (cleansing) away negativity, crossed conditions, etc etc.

Another recommendation: Purchase cat's book to get a first view of hundreds of herbs and their spiritual purposes, Hoodoo Herb and Rootwork Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:00 am

beebee22,

I have no reason to give you the recipes for my products, but i will note for your benefit that there is no Dandelion in 9 Herb Bath; you are completely mistaken in your identification.

9-Herb Bath is not even for what you think it is for. jwmcclin gave you good advice -- 9 Herb Bath is not a cleansing bath; it is for enhancement of spiritual adeptship in an array of areas -- and it says so, right on the ordering description, which i have posted here for your convenience.

HEZ-MIX-09H1
9 Herb Bath, For wisdom, strength, decisions, psychic ability. <-----------
$4.00

If ordering online does not suit you, you can purchase Lucky Mojo products from shops and distributors in England, which is where your IP address tells me you are located.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 am

Thanks for the reply cat, can I add the 13 bath to my current order that I placed through the lucky mojo website last night - is the best way to e-mail you. Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

You cant add to an order, you will have to place another one. And orders are not taken on the forum. You have the option to call the shop, order online as you indicated or email the shop.

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks for your reply I have emailed the shop.

In the meantime, is there anything to add in my bath to help me regarding cleansing while I wait for it to come?

I have salt and firery wall of protection bath salts, and protection oil. Thank you.

Mister Lee
Re: 9 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mister Lee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Just a qucik question: is the wooden scoop included with the 9 day order considered the proper quantiy of herbs for a single bath?
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm

I use the scoop for one bath and sometimes add more.

Brother Elijah Mose

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 am

Just wanted to add a really helpful tip I picked up -- the herbs in Lucky Mojo baths, like the 9 Herb Bath, are perfect mixes to use in building your own mojo hand. The Lucky Mojo experts have already done all the work assembling the appropriate herbs.

All you have to do is add the appropriate "hard" curios from Lucky Mojo and then fix the hand.

I created a hand with a mix of high john, whole calamus, and the 9 Herb Bath for spiritual mastery, command, and respect. You can then bathe as usual with the remainder of the bathing mix to seal in the work. :mrgreen:

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:57 am

1) Can someone tell me what the 9 herbs are in this bath? & Can I use this form as the ingredients in a Mojo Bag, instead of building a bag with roots & chips that are listen in the HooDoo Book.

2) & If I can, How should I go about putting my Doo on it ( would I use a oil, should I smoke it in incense & from time to time how would I keep it live? )

Y

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 am

Yoseph,

1) Lucky Mojo 9 Herb Bath is one of our six well-loved herb-blend recipes (the others are 7 Herb Bath, 13 Herb Bath, Gambler's Gold Lucky 7 Hand Wash, Peaceful Home Herb Mix and Love Herbs Mix). All of them can be used as bath-teas, burned on incense charcoal, carried in a mojo bag, or crushed and used as candle-dressing herbs.

9 Herb bath is used for the development of psychism and mediumship. It may be used to wash or spray areas in which card readers or diviners work, bathed in to enhance psychic abilities, or kept in a pillow-sachet to incubate prophetic dreams.

HEZ-MIX-09H1
9 Herb Bath, For wisdom, strength, decisions, psychic ability.
$4.00

You can order it right here in this forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

However, please note that this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company product forum. There is no "someone" here who will disclose our private recipes and formulas to you because these are what we make for sale. Would you go to, say, the Coca Cola forum and ask for their recipe for making Coca Cola syrup? Of course you would not. So, please, do not insult us or waste your time by trying to gain access to our proprietary formulas and recipes at this forum. Thank you.

And by the way, a packet of 9 Herb Bath costs only four dollars. If you bought individual packets of the nine herbs to make your own blend, it would cost you a lot more than that.

2) I do not know what you mean by "my Doo" but it sounds nasty.

If you are interested in making a mojo bag, please start with my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," in the chapter on Mojo bags:

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html

and then read the various mojo combinations as outlines in my print book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and then browse through and read the section of this forum that deals with mojo bags,

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Yoseph

Unread post by Yoseph » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:53 am

oh dear, this went the wrong way, Let me smooth it out,

I didnt realize the proprietary aspect of the item, because some herbs are listed in these packages and others aren't & Yes I did consult the HooDoo theory & practice before asking this question

Y.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 am

Hi Yoseph,

mojo-sized master-root pieces are available from LM here: http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html

The conversation about Master Root and Master of the Woods root continues here:

master-root-questions-and-answers-t3432.html

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Ah, Yoseph, i understand.

Word shortening is interesting in this tradition.

Hoodoo is a single word. It is not a proper noun, hence it is not capitalized, and it is not a compound word, hence it is not spelled HooDoo, and it is not shortened to Doo.

Conjure is another common noun, not to be capitalized, and it too is a simple noun, not a compound, so we do not spell it ConJure, nor do we shorten the word to Jure.

Witchcraft is a generic term that was often used in the past in the South-East to specifically indicate African American folk magic, but less commonly applied to that tradition now, as the word is of English origin and has been revived for use among those who work in more Anglo-Saxon traditions. However, witchcraft is a common noun and is never spelled WitchCraft. Because it is a compound, however, in African American conversation, the word witchcraft if sometimes shortened to craft, but it is more often used as a past tense passive verb: "He was witchcrafted."

Rootwork is a compound noun. It is a common noun, hence not capitaliZed, but it is commonly shortened to "work": "She did some work on him."

Read more about these words and their history and current usage on the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page called "Hoodoo History":

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

CreoleMiss

Unread post by CreoleMiss » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello there I was not sure where else to post this but my question is simular to this post, so I hope this is the right area. I am about to make my first LM purchase (YAY!!) and it will have to do with the (Love & Romance) honey jar I am starting now I already have my candles (Red & Pink), my jar, petition paper, honey (Organic), his hair & my hair, now all I need is the oil and herbs. I was looking over the list of LM herbs and I must say your selection is overwhelming. I was thinking of getting the nine herb love mix & follow me boy oil. Would that fit my needs or would nine herbs be to much? I must add I will be following up my honey jar with a doll baby so maybe the nine herb love mix can serve for 2 spells. Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 pm

It has been mentioned a couple of times that Nine Herb bath is used for developing psychic mastery.

But "wisdom" is also listed in the description. Could it be used for a student who is trying to decide on a career and find a good school program? I have a sibling who lives with me who is struggling very much in this regard.

This person is already very psychically sensitive and empathic, and works with many people all day long, so I am not sure that using herbs that may increase their sensitivity would be a good idea. I worry that it could interfere with their ability focus, instead of increasing it.

If Nine Herb Bath is not the correct item, what would you recommend as an alternative?

I am already planning on ordering some Clarity products. Is there anything else I should look into?
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 pm

pinemarten, I think that your concerns are justified with how the 9-herb might impact your sibling. Some alternatives might be King Solomon Bath Crystals (for wisdom) with a mixture of Clarity Bath Crystals (for clarity).

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”