Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
QematetSau

Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by QematetSau » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:55 pm

jolisa,

What types of readers have you had? Psychic readings are not 100% accurate, and one has to rely on experienced and practiced readers.

To answer your initial question: yes, some people can't be read. For example, I have told my guides that readings without my permission are completely off-limits. On the other hand, there are some people that are hard to read because of their emotional state, fear, etc. You can trust the AIRR readers though.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:42 am

Absolutely a person can be difficult to read. I know people who work magically to keep themselves deliberately confusing and to send off a chaotic type of energy, other people can be very strongly protected. Many professional readers are difficult to read unless they open themselves up to a reading. Even a very skilled reader may have difficulty reading someone-if they do, they should tell you, and perhaps recommend a different reader. Another situation that comes up is when someone intentionally lies to their reader--or gives their reader a lot of false information unknowingly. This is often indicated to veteran readers by an early arrival of the 7 of Swords card--when information is incorrect or false a good reader should pick up on that too.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

suffering
Newly Registered

Unread post by suffering » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 am

I need to find out some things if anyhbody can help me can anybody help me!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:15 pm

What things are you trying to find out? If you seek a reading you can find us here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm wondering that i had a spiritual consultation with a AIRR and she never asked me for the other person name but she told me a lot of things that i know was him. My question if that posible? I was very satisfaced with the consultation but now because i'm reading this post i'm wondering. Someone can tell me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Yes, that's very possible - as you well saw, since you said she was very accurate.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 pm

thank you, Devi

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Nope, no email. I read in person and by telephone -- and to book a reading with me, you can follow the instructions on this AIRR web page:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

or catch me when i am online at Hoodoo psychics:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/miss-cat-yronwode.html

Thanks!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aleemah

Unread post by aleemah » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:35 pm

hi,
I am very new to magic and readings. I am not sure how this is suppose to work and I need help
trying to figure this out. I just want to end a bad relationship with someone without hurting him or
myself or causing too much heartache, i was sent a link for cut and clear spells but its too overwhelming to me.
I wish it just came in the form of a kit or bottle.Is there a reader that can do any other kind of work for my situation?Would a 30 min reading be sufficient enough for this kind of work? Do readers cast spells by phone or email. i am so confused and I feel like I sound stupid :(

karina

Unread post by karina » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Although I have been seeing a local spiritual worker, I have been feeling the need to have an actual conjure worker assist me. I have been sick for the past three weeks; incredibly fatigued and just feeling "drained" of all energy, combined with crippling insomnia that I have never had before in my life. I'm currently wearing a healing mojo bag, but I am interested in working with a rootworker to assist in prescribing candle spells or herbs that might lift some of this sickness. Basically I am looking for healing/cleansing/possibly uncrossing, and I was looking for some specific recommendations for rootworkers who have expertise in this, or from people who have received healing services and can recommend me. I've read through all the bios on the AIRR website and a few have called out to me, but I want to ask this first. I am located in Chicago, IL and would love to do in-person work, but it doesn't seem like there are any rootworkers even within driving distance (up to 2 hours) - is this true?

Thanks in advance.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 am

I do not think that there are any workers that are in your specific area-but many workers can do long distance work for healing-I know that both Rev. Rukiah Shamon and Momma Hen offer long distance healing, and I am sure there are other workers who do as well! My recommendation would be to contact the members whose bios appeal to you--pay attention to how they ask you to contact them so you get the fastest response--tell them your situation and see what they advise.
Good luck and good health!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

dadarich2010

Unread post by dadarich2010 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:37 am

Can someone do work in my behalf? I will pay.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:04 am

Hello

I guess you are asking for rootwork services? If you go to the AIRR website http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers you may find someone who can offer rootwork and spellwork to help you out.

Blessings
Miss Benedikte

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 am

and dadarich2010, please don't post in capitals only, it indicates that you are screaming... thanks
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 am

Yes, please don't post in all caps. (I fixed it.) Contact AIRR, as Miss Benedikte advised, if you need help with rootwork.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 am

I talked to a few ppl (personally) on this forum & they seem to all have the same concern. They want to get readings for sure BUT they r concerned that they might not hear what they wana hear. They dont want to be discouraged if the reading doesnt go in the way their Heart is going. Thats just more painful, so the question is: Is their anyone from AIRR that will "Do the work on someone's behalf" even if the reading says otherwise.

In the end people want what they want & are willing to pay.

Thx

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Almost all ethical readers will not do work that a reading advises against. This would be similar to a doctor prescribing an inappropriate medication just because a patient saw an ad on television and was convinced that it was just what he/she needed.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Understood. However, being a Nurse, Doctors arent always right : ). Nontheless, I do respect the readers, etc. Hope this helped the members that we're undecided about whats best for them. I want everyone to be happy in whatever route they choose.

Good Luck

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

hapinys wrote:I talked to a few ppl (personally) on this forum & they seem to all have the same concern. They want to get readings for sure BUT they r concerned that they might not hear what they wana hear. They dont want to be discouraged if the reading doesnt go in the way their Heart is going. Thats just more painful, so the question is: Is their anyone from AIRR that will "Do the work on someone's behalf" even if the reading says otherwise.
hapinys, I understand that you are really playing angel's advocate here, and this is not your own personal plea :-) However, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing worse than throwing good money after bad is seeing somebody else do that. It may even be a little worse if the money is landing in my pocket.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

I agree with Miss Michaele. Most people think they want something because their "heart" is in it, but frankly rarely have I found a person with clear enough insight to do what is right. Ethical conjurers do what is the best for their clients, even if that means saying, no.

Just like doctors we do not operate or give treatment on what the clients feels, but on the reality of the diagnosis. I would be wary of a conjure doctor more interested in casting "spells" and making money rather than doing what is in the best interest of his or her client. Just as I would be wary of a doctor who would operate based on what the patient wants rather than the diagnosis.

Also if one is afraid of hearing the truth, then that speaks loads about the situation. If anyone feels this way, please do yourself a faor and have the courage to hear a little truth than living a delusion.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:13 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I agree with Miss Michaele. Most people think they want something because their "heart" is in it, but frankly rarely have I found a person with clear enough insight to do what is right. Ethical conjurers do what is the best for their clients, even if that means saying, no.

Just like doctors we do not operate or give treatment on what the clients feels, but on the reality of the diagnosis. I would be wary of a conjure doctor more interested in casting "spells" and making money rather than doing what is in the best interest of his or her client. Just as I would be wary of a doctor who would operate based on what the patient wants rather than the diagnosis.

Also if one is afraid of hearing the truth, then that speaks loads about the situation. If anyone feels this way, please do yourself and have the courage to hear a little truth than living a delusion.
I'd rather be told the truth than have a false outlook on whatever situation, I think that's worse being deceived...

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Yea. Me too & I understand but being that we're all different......people will still buy products & do whatever they desire. Im assuming, if things dont go as hoped they'd either stop or continue to no avail or to little avail. Somethings better than nothing....it's human nature.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 am

hapinys wrote:Yea. Me too & I understand but being that we're all different......people will still buy products & do whatever they desire. Im assuming, if things dont go as hoped they'd either stop or continue to no avail or to little avail. Somethings better than nothing....it's human nature.
I've learned that though, I think once you go through something and being deceived, after a while you'll realize that you would rather been told the truth, I think its just the matter of learning it. We all have to go through disappointments.

mirv

Unread post by mirv » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Can a magic spell control a person? Make a person fall in love to me?

if magic exists I think so.

Do you know who is the best with really magic power? Not a little scammer. We have a lot of them online.

I need a person that knows what to do, if there is nobody that can do this then magic spells can't exit.

If they work with spirit etc. they can do it.

Do you know a good very good spell caster?

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:05 am

Hi mirv,

keep in mind that magic spells CAN exist, even if they don't give you the outcome you want: God has his word to say in the result of any of your requests and if he think's it's not in your own best interest - chances are it won't come to pass.

That said, AIRR workers are reputable and effecacious. and Miss Cat said it best in the following post:
catherineyronwode wrote:
Always get a reading before you hire a spell-caster. If possible, find a reader you trust and if that reader will not take on the spell-casting job for you for whatever reason (too booked, doesn't do that kind of work,whatever), then ask that reader to recommend a spell-caster that he or she would trust.

Beware online spell-casters who tell you not to get a reading. They are trying to hook you into their little world and keep you paying as long as possible

On the other hand, don't get too many readings or continually jump from reader to reader. You will only confuse yourself.

Read more at the AIRR site on these pages:

* http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients
Tips For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor

* http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor
Questions to Ask Your Psychic Reader, Hoodoo Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor

* http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics
Don't Get Ripped Off by Fake Psychics or Phony Spell Casters
hope this can help.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Also, to learn more about Hoodoo Psychics -- the "get an instant reading or instant consultation" offshoot of AIRR, check out this page at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Hoodoo_Psychics
catherine yronwode

mirv

Unread post by mirv » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:20 pm

I'd like to know if a love spell is possible in your opinon, by a person that knows how to do it? going against the free will.
I'm new I don't know how this things wokrk I'd like to know your opinion. :geek:

Thank you for your information

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Some workers cast love spells. Some cast spells that are designed to draw "the perfect lover out of the universe" to the client, without focusing on one person. Some people, if divination shows that there is a good chance of success, will do love spells on one specific person.

You need to get a reading to find out if a love spell would work on the person you're thinking about.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm

I visited www.readersandrootwokers.org today and I too am interested in spells and readings. Is there a specific rootworker you have to go to that can sign you up???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

TheBestest -- each reader and rootworker (spell-caster) at AIRR -- http://www.readersandrootwokers.org -- has a link under his or her picture that mentions booking time with the person. Click that link and you will go to the person's booking page. Most of us have Paypal buttons for readings, at least, and some have Paypal buttons for other services as well, or will negotiate the prices for spell-casting services. Each AIRR associate is independent -- there is no central booking agent.

Also, many of the AIRR associates are also members of Hoodoo Psychics at http://hoodoopsychics.com and you can get an instant reading for $3.99 per minute from any one who is online when you call. This is generally a higher price than AIRR associates charge for a pre-scheduled booking, but the convenience may make it worth your while.

\ Good luck!
catherine yronwode

whisper79
Newly Registered

Unread post by whisper79 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:57 pm

i am new here and to hoodoo.i have never had a reading of this sort done before.
what kind of situations can be helped by a reading?
what exactly does a reading entail?
i hope this isnt a stupid question.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:41 am

Generally speaking you'll tell the reader your situation and your question. The reader will then use the cards, or whatever divination tool they prefer or you've indicated you wish for them to use. They'll give you the information that the divination shows, giving you insight into the situation, and answering your questions.

If you've booked for a rootwork consultation, they will spend some time giving you advice on what conjure will aid your situation and help you get the best results. You may also be able to arrange with the rootworker to craft some items for you, or have some of the work indicated by the reading and consultation done on your behalf if you so wish.

Any situation can be aided by a reading - love, money, success, crossing, cleansing, road opening, personal empowerment, reversal...you name it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 am

Here is a great AIRR page for first-time reading and rootwork clients:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

The contents will guide you to having a great first-time reading or rootwork experience:

1 Read Our Pages; Check Us Out
2 Select Your Worker by the Type of Service Provided
3 Select an Appropriate Reader or Worker for Your Case
4 Check Out Our Posted Rates and Payment Methods
5 Understand Pre-Scheduled versus Instant Psychic Readings
6 Understand Stand-Alone and Bundled Services
7 Take Advantage of Introductory and "Try Out" Readings
8 Send Inquiries Only To Those Who Invite Them
9 Do Not Spam the AIRR Membership List
10 Abide By Our Appointment and Cancellation Policies
11 You May Change Readers or Rootworkers; We Understand
12 It's Okay to "Split" Different Jobs Among AIRR Members
13 It's Not Wise to "Stack" One Job on Multiple Workers
14 Casting Spells Alongside Your Worker? What a Great Idea!
catherine yronwode

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 am

Can an AIRR reader tell our future using just name and birth date?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 am

AIRR readers and rootworkers have various gifts for divination including the use of name and birth date. Numerology is one of them (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Numerology)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am

jwmcclin wrote:AIRR readers and rootworkers have various gifts for divination including the use of name and birth date. Numerology is one of them (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Numerology)

thanks alot jwmcclin

farosea

Unread post by farosea » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am

Greetings all

Just a quick question. If one asks a reader one question like I did, ie: Will a honey jar spell be successful in restablishing my friendship with Mr. X, and the answer is not exactly positive, does this mean that hoodoo rootwork or magick in general cannot help this situation, or that the Honey jar specifically will not bring the results I seek? If its just the HR, then the next option would be to get a consultation in regard to my particular situation, right?

Thanks in advance. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 am

Your question is based on an unrealistic idea of what goes on in a typical reading. It's not like you get a YES or NO and then no follow-up. There's a lot of give and take. One question leads to another. Also, during your half hour, you have the option of 15 minutes of reading and 15 minutes of consultation, if that is what you prefer -- or any combination of reading time, consultation time, and rootwork advice time.
catherine yronwode

farosea

Unread post by farosea » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks for your response Catherine. I did a one question reading to establish whether my idea of doing the honey jar would be productive in my situation in bringing my old friend back into my life. The answer was possibly, but likely temporarily only, because of this man's girlfriend, so I got further reading to see if doing the honey jar on him and one on his girlfriend would be a better option, as I really only want the friendship back. What I wanted to know is if my next step should be a consultation as to what I can do as opposed to just questioning if the one form of spellwork will give results or not. I am very new to this and have been reading the forum for months and listening to your archived shows and have noted that in some situations some types of rootwork is more effective than others.....I just thought I may be asking the wrong questions to the reader.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Yes your best question would be what would be the best way to re-establish your friendship. If you just ask about specific works which may or may not be appropriate, then you'll get answers related to those specific questions, because the reader will assume THAT'S what you want answered. But if you ask them the open-ended question of what work will obtain your end, then they will give you the appropriate answers!

farosea

Unread post by farosea » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank you Devi. That makes sense and answers my query perfectly. The honey jar spell seemed to be the right avenue, so I focused on that solely, but in magick, particularly with those of us who are inexperienced, sometimes the most obvious path may not always be the best one. I am grateful for your reply. These forums are without a doubt some of the most helpful and knowledgeable of any I have ever partaken in.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks much Miss Cat!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

You're welcome!
catherine yronwode

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm

I understand when getting a reading there is a lot of information to absorb and I don't want to miss anything.
Has anyone received a reading from a AIRR root worker and were allowed to tape the reading with an audio recorder?

Thank you
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Yes, Miss cat, myself and many others allow you to record our readings, but always get our permission first. Not every reader has the same policy in regards to this and so it is always good to be upfront and honest about it.

hotdiva3215
Newly Registered

Unread post by hotdiva3215 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 am

Does anyone knows if deacon Millett is ok, have not heard from him in a while and that makes me concern as he is doing some work for me

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:24 am

hotdiva3215 --

I just talked to Deacon Millett by phone yesterday.

The terms of service of AIRR practitioners with respect to contacting clients actually permit clients to file complaints for lack of replies. The following is copied from the AIRR Ombudsman mediation form page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

----------------------------------

Failure of Contact Complaint

If you are complaining about a Failure of Contact, please read the following definitions of terms and make sure that you have a valid comlaint:

* Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

* Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

* Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Please provide the following information:

* Date(s) you initiated contact with the AIRR Practitioner for services:

* Date(s) the AIRR Practitioner failed to respond to contact:

If you pre-paid for services, such as a reading, please provide the following information.

* Date(s) you paid the AIRR Practitioner for services:

* Method of payment:

* Amount of payment:

* Type of work or service you paid for:

Please describe the complaint in your own words, and in your message, be sure state clearly whether there was a

* Failure to return your call or email

* Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment

* Failure to schedule your appointment

----------------------------------

Note that no number of DAYS is given -- rather you are requested to make at least "three attempts at contact."

If you feel that any of these issues apply to your case and you wish to avail yourself of AIRR's free Ombudsman services, please read the entire page at

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

and then proceed to the Request for Mediation page which links from that page.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 am

Hi

Its been a while since i posted anything on here, i hope its alright as im not sure how to go about this
I'm just wondering what caster would be able to do a break up spell on a couple for me
I hope its alright to ask, i would be so grateful for any help

thanking you in advance
Holly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 am

Please go to the AIRR page on Break- Up sells, which is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Break_Ups

At the top right of the text area you will see a navigation box listing the names of all AIRR members who do this work. Click on their names to contact them and read about them. Note also that just because their names are listed, they are not promising to take your case. They may be too booked with other case to help you or they may have certain limitations on the type of Break Up work they do, for which your case does not qualify.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks for your reply I have a reading with Miss cat coming up so i will definitely ask her permission first.
Thank You Saint Anthony

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

I will even go one step farther -- i encourage my regular clients to purchase a deck of the Rider Waite Smith Miniature Tarot and to follow my layout, then take a cellphone picture of the reading.

DIV-TAR-RWMI
Rider Waite Smith Tarot, Miniature
$12.00

catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 am

Different readers have different policies about contact. Some will get back to you right away, others tell you they usually answer emails in 24 hours or something like that. Take this contact policy into consideration.

Also when it comes to attempting contact with a reader 3 times, this doesn't mean three phone calls in a 10 minute period if they've clearly stated their closed or on holiday.

homan34

Unread post by homan34 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:40 am

I dont think so.. But ya, its all depends upon the psychic abilities of a reader.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:40 am

Are you asking if AIRR readers are able to read for you from a distance, knowing just your name and info you give over phone or email - as in NOT in- person sitting there with them - then yes, they are. That's quite simple.

If you're asking if you can provide NO additional info except your name and birthdate and get a good reading - well, that really will depend on what kind of divination you're expecting (for instance, you could get a great deal of information from an astrological chart drawn up with just a name, DOB, and location & time of birth), and what kind of information you're looking for, as well as the particular gift of divination that reader possesses.

Without knowing what you want to know about, you're putting the reader in a position of giving you broad info about a variety of issues they may perceive around you.

This page will help familiarize yourself with how to choose the best reader for your needs, and also how to get the most out of your interactions with AIRR workers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:04 pm

1) Can psychics give you a reading without the use of tarot cards or other uses of divination?

2) If tarot cards are used as a guide to help the psychic tell your future, how can the outcome of a tarot reading change if it is meant to happen?

3) How does rootwork comes into play to make the outcome predicted come true, if in fact, it was meant to happen? (Wouldn't it come true anyway without a person using rootwork or conjure?)

4) I can see where rootwork is needed to prevent something bad from happening, such as you are about to lose your job because your boss doesn’t like you and a rootworker prescribes Boss fix oil to help. However, if a tarot card reading says you are about to be promoted in your current job, then why would you necessarily have to do rootwork to get promoted? Won't the promotion happen anyway?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:05 pm

These are philosophical questions that have been asked for thousands of years.

Is the future set in stone or can it be changed? Does fate or free will determine what will happen?

Probably both.

There has to be an element of luck or chance, otherwise there would be no point of doing anything. However, you can make things more likely to happen. For example, if you do love spells to attract a new lover, but sit home alone every night instead of going out and meeting people, you probably won't have much success.

No reader is all-knowing; that is a quality of the Almighty, not us mortals. A reader can give you insight into the present situation, but of course, things can change if certain actions are taken.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Mama Micki wrote: A reader can give you insight into the present situation, but of course, things can change if certain actions are taken.
Thanks Mama Micki for the quick reply. I see what you are saying, and Insight is always good, But right now, I need results! What am asking isn't really a philosophical question.

I see that AIRR is divided up into different categories, and clairvoyance is one of them.

Can any root worker in AIRR see a person's future without the use of tarot cards, just clear seeing (clairvoyance)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:28 pm

MarkiMark,

You seem unfamiliar with the way we work at AIRR. Let me explain:

AIRR is a clearing house for a number of independent readers.

If an AIRR reader is listed for more than one technique of divination, it is up to YOU to select the method you want.

If you want a clairvoyant reading from a reader, ask for it.

Tell the reader what you are looking for at the time you schedule your reading. All AIRR readings are pre-paid, so you have the time and the appropriate venue, before the reading begins -- at the time of scheduling -- to ask for what you want.

I am merging this into the regular thread on Hiring rootworkers.

By the way, your Spanish translation in your post title is a bit off -- the proper English rendering of "Que Sera, Sera" is "Whatever will be, will be" -- not "Whatever will be, won't be."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: By the way, your Spanish translation in your post title is a bit off -- the proper English rendering of "Que Sera, Sera" is "Whatever will be, will be" -- not "Whatever will be, won't be."

Good luck!
Hello Cat,

I did that on purpose. It was a play on words. "Whatever will be, won't be" was a clever way for me to introduce my complex topic on fate and rootwork. Sorry if I confused others. Thanks Cat for your reply. I will be more specific when asking for the type of reading I need next time.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 pm

One last question,

I just reviewed the Clairvoyant section of AIRR, and was excited to find a AIRR root worker in the same city as me! My question is is it okay to switch root workers because of proximity? Of course I will be completely transparent about the root work I've started with another root worker. I just would like to know any other policies and steps I need to take. Thank you!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”