Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Markimark615,

Suggestions about how to work with, change between, and interrelate among the readers listed at AIRR -- your very questins, in fact -- are among those answered in the AIRR FAQ at --

Suggestions for Clients:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 am

Would anyone happen to know a really good reader/ spell caster for reversal, protection & reconciliation work. Someone who has a phone number that can be reached at times if needed, someone who actually send picture emails to you of the work they were hired to do, someone who is friendly & easy to work with. Who keeps you updated on the progress/visa versa. Will be looking to hire very soon!!

Thx,
Hapinys

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi there:

I recommend going to the Association of Readers and Rootworkers website here:

Reversal, Jinx-Breaking, Uncrossing
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ad_Opening

Reconciliation and Love
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Look at the list at the top right or at the bottom of those pages for lists of all the workers who perform those kinds of work. Each worker has a different style, and you will find ones who work only via email, some who work over the phone, and a mix in between.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Mary Bee is right on target. Let's call her plan -- selecting only AIRR workers who do the kind of work you want -- "Part One" of the process.

Now we proceed to "Part Two" -- Special Terms:

Not everyone requires repeated telephone access to a worker or email photos of the work. These requirements are common, but they are not universal, nor do they represent what we could call an "expected standard of delivery" in the field of internet spell-casting.

Many AIRR workers will price their work differentially, according to the amount of contact the client requires -- because, after all, contact time equates to hours of labour for them.

Some AIRR workers may offer a portion of what you are asking for as part of a "package deal." That is, knowing that many of their clients like repeated contact or photos, they may offer standard deals like "Client will receive three photos over the course of the three months that the work is ongoing" or "Client will receive three half-hour consultations during the course of three weeks after the work is started." Some AIRR workers do not offer these package deals. Others do. You will need to ask

So, "Part Two" is your recognition that you DO have special requirements in regard to the work that may be more stringent than most clients require. Since you wish to hire a worker under special terms, you will need a CONTRACT. In the contract, you will specify what you require. Please see sample portions of AIRR contracts here -- and this is IMPORTANT! -- please read the samples as from them craft your own sample of the kind of contract you want, so that you can show it to the workers at AIRR who do the kind of work you want.

SAMPLE CONTRACT IDEAS FROM AIRR
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

An example of a specially crafted contract that i have used is this: "This spell casting package also includes the client being allowed to telephone me me once a week on a Friday for 30 minutes per call between the hours of noon to 8:00 PM only, to report changes at his or her end and to check on the progress and signs manifesting on the altar, if any; one supplementary divination may be given during each call, if requested."

If you require photos of altar work, state how many photos and how often they are to be sent.

If you require unscheduled phone access, state how many calls you must receive per time period and what times of day the worker must be accessible to you.

Be prepared to pay a higher fee for a spell caster who offers you an increased number of these options.

Also be prepared for some spell casters to decline to work under terms that do not please them, regardless of how much money you offer.
catherine yronwode

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:20 am

I have been trying to reach Deacon Millett. I started doing some things with him and I have sent two emails in the last couple of weeks just for updates and see what the next steps are that need to be taken. I have not heard from him at all. I find this very odd because he was following up with me pretty frequently prior to this. Just didn't know if there was anything going on or he was off for a while.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 am

parfait1 --

I have been in touch with him regularly. This forum is not the place to come and ask for help with contact issues, especially since we do not know what kind of contract, if any, the two of you made have regarding how many contacts are provided per job.

The terms of service of AIRR practitioners with respect to contacting clients actually permit clients to file complaints for lack of replies. The following is copied from the AIRR Ombudsman mediation form page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

----------------------------------

Failure of Contact Complaint

If you are complaining about a Failure of Contact, please read the following definitions of terms and make sure that you have a valid comlaint:

* Failure to return your call or email: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted communication.

* Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of transaction dates and methods of payment.

* Failure to schedule your appointment: Please allow three attempts at contact before opening a case with the Ombudsman; if you do open a case, you will be required to provide full details of contact dates and methods of attempted scheduling.

Please provide the following information:

* Date(s) you initiated contact with the AIRR Practitioner for services:

* Date(s) the AIRR Practitioner failed to respond to contact:

If you pre-paid for services, such as a reading, please provide the following information.

* Date(s) you paid the AIRR Practitioner for services:

* Method of payment:

* Amount of payment:

* Type of work or service you paid for:

Please describe the complaint in your own words, and in your message, be sure state clearly whether there was a

* Failure to return your call or email

* Failure to acknowledge receipt of your payment

* Failure to schedule your appointment

----------------------------------

Note that no number of DAYS is given -- rather you are requested to make at least "three attempts at contact."

If you feel that any of these issues apply to your case and you wish to avail yourself of AIRR's free Ombudsman services, please read the entire page at

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

and then proceed to the Request for Mediation page which links from that page.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks for the information. I wasn't really trying to complain I just didn't know if there was another avenue to reach him for follow up or if he was on vacation or something. I'll give it a little longer :)

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Miss Bri records your reading, if you wish. She then emails it to you and you have the option of downloading it, or listening to it by clicking a link. I love that. :-) It's extremely helpful (and beautiful, if you have a positive reading) to go back and listen to it. Thanks to all who do that. It's so helpful!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

I really, truly believe that a reading would not only help me in my situations, but would take off so much pressure off my shoulders.

It's really hard finding a reader, let alone a trustworthy one, that will do a reading for a teenager. I feel quite lost and would LOVE to get a reading for some guidance.

Right now, I feel that I'm on the right path, a slow process one but the right one, but I want to make sure. I don't want to hang onto this just to find out that it wasn't meant to be. And I surely don't want to make a rash move before getting a professional opinion.

I have the money to buy a reading but I'm wondering if that's allowed or if someone from AIRR will be willing to do one for me.

I'm unable to drive for an in person reading with parental consent because it's much too far.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

Most of the AIRR readers do readings by phone or email. If you have a Paypal account or debit/credit card in your own name, you should be able to purchase a reading.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I hope so. I have e-mailed one of the readers if she could do a reading for me because I was underaged and she replied that she couldn't do it. I hope that doesn't also apply to other readers.

But thank you! That makes me really happy to hear that I can still get a reading! I can finally get some answers! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I will do a reading for anyone, but i always do ask the sitter's age. There is nothing harmful in purchasing a reading, if you have a paypal account and can pay for it. I would say, though, that you have to select your reader from among those who are honest and compassionate, such as those at AIRR, and you should not lie about your age.

I got my first readings around the age of 8.
catherine yronwode

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Once I have enough money, because I just purchased a lovely candle and oil from LM, I'll be sure to get a reading soon! I'm so excited! And I would never lie about my age.

I almost feel as if it was not just luck that I came upon this site. I actually planned to buy one of your oils at another site but they sold out. That's when I came upon LM. Now I can finally get the reading I was asking for! :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Several readers offer a yes/no reading for $10 if you just have one question, such as "Is John the one for me?"
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mabsan5x5

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:53 pm

In the past few months, my family and I have been plagued by a series of terrible events. In the past month especially. I know that everyone experiences bad luck, but the amount and frequency of our luck and bad things happening is just unbelievable and it's causing a few of my loved ones an intolerable amount of stress and sadness.

I need to know what happened and why this is all happening, if there's even a reason, and whether or not there is I want to try and fix it. Did I piss off the coyote spirit or dishonor a saint or something?

I don't know what to do. Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

mabsan5x5, You are not asking about how to use Lucky Mojo Products, so your post was moved from the forum section called "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Selecting Which Products to Use" to the section on "Hiring Psychic Readers and Rootworkers: Questions & Answers." Please help your hard working moderators by making your posts in the appropriate section at the outset. Thanks!

Now, to reply:

If you want to schedule a reading and pay a moderate per-hour cost, we suggest AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

AIRR Readers perform many types of readings, and can get to the roots of your question with these and other forms of divination:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... rd_Reading Card Reading
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Divination Pendulum Divination
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Numerology Numerology
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... sychometry Psychometry
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Mediumship Mediumship

You may want to try and get a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour with Miss Cat, ConjureMan Ali, and a Guest Reader from AIRR.

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html

If you want an "instant" reading from an online psychic and are willing to pay more per minute to get the reading ASAP, we recommend Hoodoo Psychics:

All of the psychics at Hoodoo Psychics are also members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. This means that they are all graduates of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, have professionally practiced both reading AND rootwork for at least 2 years (the minimum professional requirement for joining AIRR), and they have agreed to abide by AIRR's standards of ethical practices and code of conduct. Read AIRR"S official Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Hoodoo Psychics can discuss and prescribe conjure practices, spiritual practices, and rootworking practices with you -- it's not against the rules! Read more about how Hoodoo Psychics can provide step-by-step guidance through the spell-work you wish to learn and perform for yourself, though the service of MAGICAL COACHING;

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching

Hoodoo Psychics can TAKE YOUR CASE! That's right -- if you and your Hoodoo Psychic agree, you can set up a rootworking contract for services, get off of the pay-per-minute line, and become that rootworker's client! AIRR members encourage their clients to make contracts for services, too, so before you explore this unique opportunity, check out the AIRR Suggestions for Contracts here:

catherine yronwode

Luna Sea
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luna Sea » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

hello, very new here, my mentor showed me this sight and it's the only place i can think of to try and get help if it is needed.

my cat and my mentor have fallen ill within a day of each other with very serious things. it's just so close together in timing i'm wondering if something is up with this.

a couple smaller things have led up to this in the last week or so (such as a close call almost car accident and my boyfriends health).

i'm especially curious because i was going to see my mentor tomarow about protection work and got a call tonite she had fallen ill. my cat and my mentor are on the mend, but i'm afraid i may smell a rat.

i'm not sure what to think, if this is a coincidence or something more serious. i have not yet had anything happen to me personally besides a brief illness and a close call with a near car accident.

i can think of a potential for a person who could have done this if thats what it is, but i'm not sure. i'm just not sure.

-luna

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Luna Sea, You are not asking about how to use Lucky Mojo Products, so your post was moved from the forum section called "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing" to the section on "Hiring Psychic Readers and Rootworkers: Questions & Answers," because you seem to want a reading or divination on whether the events you describe are a coincidence or evidence of some form of spiritual enemy work.

Please help your hard working moderators by making your posts in the appropriate section at the outset. Thanks!

Now, to reply:

If you want to schedule a reading and pay a moderate per-hour cost, we suggest AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

AIRR Readers perform many types of readings, and can get to the roots of your question with these and other forms of divination:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... rd_Reading Card Reading
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Divination Pendulum Divination
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Numerology Numerology
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... sychometry Psychometry
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Mediumship Mediumship

You may want to try and get a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour with Miss Cat, ConjureMan Ali, and a Guest Reader from AIRR.

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html

If you want an "instant" reading from an online psychic and are willing to pay more per minute to get the reading ASAP, we recommend Hoodoo Psychics:

All of the psychics at Hoodoo Psychics are also members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. This means that they are all graduates of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, have professionally practiced both reading AND rootwork for at least 2 years (the minimum professional requirement for joining AIRR), and they have agreed to abide by AIRR's standards of ethical practices and code of conduct. Read AIRR"S official Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Hoodoo Psychics can discuss and prescribe conjure practices, spiritual practices, and rootworking practices with you -- it's not against the rules! Read more about how Hoodoo Psychics can provide step-by-step guidance through the spell-work you wish to learn and perform for yourself, though the service of MAGICAL COACHING;

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching

Hoodoo Psychics can TAKE YOUR CASE! That's right -- if you and your Hoodoo Psychic agree, you can set up a rootworking contract for services, get off of the pay-per-minute line, and become that rootworker's client! AIRR members encourage their clients to make contracts for services, too, so before you explore this unique opportunity, check out the AIRR Suggestions for Contracts here:

catherine yronwode

masteredfate

Unread post by masteredfate » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 am

Hi there,

My name is Natasha and I have had a rough go of things recently. However, I am certain I have found the group of people I have needed to reach to help me turn things around. I had a vision about meeting one of you a year or so after you finished work ok on my behalf. I read your profiles and saw your photos, but I can't seem to remember who it was. I am not really posting to request help in selecting, but more in the instance you had a vision about me too.

Thank you,

Natasha

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
This should refresh your memory. There is an ethical standard here.
Good luck, God Bless you, and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

blue

Unread post by blue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 am

Hi..new here also. I payed for a reading last night from ConjureMan Ali after reading all of his praises on the testimonials forum. I am just curious if anyone can tell me what his turn around time is. His site states that I should recieve a confirmation email with a date indicating when I will receive my reading. I haven't gotten that email yet. This is the first time that I have gotten a reading via email...so I am a little nervous. I trust all the reviews of his work so I am also very excited and anxious! I don't want to disrespect hima and flood his email with questions, so I figured I'd try to be patient and check here first.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

To my knowledge, Conjureman Ali was gone on a trip so he probably is just getting back to answering emails. I am sure he will answer this question once hes back on the board. But I would just wait patiently.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

blue

Unread post by blue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

Thank you Starsinthesky! You've been so helpful...answering my questions all over the place :lol: I really appreciate the help.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 am

Hello Missj, I receive about 100+ emails a day and since I was away on a trip my inbox is over 1,000. I've been plowing through them as unerringly as any good Taurus, but it will take me a couple days. You can expect a response in the next day or so. That said, my turn around with email readings is pretty fast.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 am

Hi Conjureman Ali! WOW @ the number of emails in your inbox. I will wait patiently :) Thank you for your response. This is my first experience with all of this so I didn't want to start to panic. I feel pretty confident in your reviews, was just unsure if maybe I had done something wrong since I had not received any response. Please take your time :)
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Each AIRR member is independent and each has his or her own methods for contact. As Triple said, you will have to go to that AIRR member's page and follow the steps outlines there.

The only time you would call the Lucky Mojo shop would be if i -- catherine yronwode -- was the reader you had selected, and those instructions are on my AIRR page.
catherine yronwode

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm

1) I want to hire a rootworker to Hot Foot a particular someone out of the country (I know he is on work visa) since this particular person turned face, bullied me. I want him to pay for using me as a piece of meat. I want him to never bother me again, nor show up at my door since he knows where I live...but he refused to tell me where he moved to. This particular guy is a big time manipulative womanizer, liar, player and has a thing for using women like me to have sex without a condom then dumps them. Now he denied everything and thinks of himself as this "Innocent Saint"

2) Now he has threatened to sue me for using magic on him. All I did was 2 pairs of reversals and a honey spell. Can he do that? (sue me?)

3) I already had a reading with one of the rootworkers listed at AIRR and he said this particular person's mentality is unstable and desperate.
He suggested that I use Cut and Clear and protection which I am gonna burn on his altar. But the fairness is not there...

4) I read about Hot Foot and it is possible to accidentally hot-foot yourself while doing a hot-foot spell. I did heard of such a story from hot-footing someone from a witch once... I haven't save up enough money to move to a better apartment yet and I would rather that I don't all of a sudden get evicted.

5) I was thinking about burning a Saint Expedite candle on someone's altar. But right now, Saint Expedite is being burn at LM's altar for something else and hasn't finished...

Any suggestion?
Please let me know.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am

1) People hire rootworkers to perform Hot Foot spells all the time, although, of vourse, not all rootworkers will perform hot foot work,

2) Whether or not someone can sue you for using magic would depend upon your local laws.

3) Cut and Clear is not about "the fairness;" it's about getting clear of someone.

4) I believe that someone would have to be highly incompetent to hot foot oneself. It would be akin to "accidentally" swallowing rat poison.

5) You can burn as many Saint Expedite candles as you like.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Big announcements at AIRR!

Tune in to the radio show NOW for news!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Great News cat...welcome the one new member and one return.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 am

I am so happy to welcome and welcome back our newest additions!!!
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:20 am

For those of who didn't listen to the radio show, would you be willing to share the happy news on the forum?
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 am

Oh, yes!

NEW AIRR MEMBER -- Balthazar in the Netherlands!

RETURNING AIRR MEMBER -- Madame Nadia, one of AIRR's founders, back with us again!
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you :)
Aura Laforest

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Congrats Balthazar and Madame Nadia! This is GREAT news!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu May 03, 2012 2:34 pm

There is someone I would like to casually run into in hopes of speaking with him IN HOPES of reconciling with him..

Would a Psychic Reader be able to help me run into him? I live so dang close but never have encounters and I was hoping I could get some answers as to where hangs or eats often.. or if they see a meeting sometime in our future.

I know where his exact house is so it's not a stalking type situation lol I just want it to be a casual opps run in 8-)

Thanks

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 am

Could a reader tell if a spell ultimately failed? For example, like the spell couldn't attach itself to the target due to some kind of protection, it fizzled, or no energy was ever put out, etc.?

This happened to me in which I cast a spell about a month ago but have not seen movement and I'm wondering if the spell failed.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Check with a reader. They should be able to divine what's going on with the work.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

I agree with TheDixieFlatline.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Yes you can get a reading regarding this. I do it all the time. Just tell the reader what you did, and they should be able to do this for you. In addition, you may want them to magically coach you as well because you may have did the magical steps wrong.

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:17 am

Thanks, starsinthesky7.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 am

Glad I happened upon this thread. I will admit, I am a sensitive myself, came to start experiencing my gift in my 20's. I also can read for others but am not a professional at all. I usually just channel information when i lay the cards out. Anyway, I am trying to arrange a reading with an AIRR member and am hoping to get guidance.

But here's my situation. I've been read since I was about 21 years old (various types of readers) and here is what happens. Either the reader picks up on my hopes and dreams and gives me an exceptionally positive reading which then never happens (usually the opposite), or they get into my fears and scare me to death. Either way, I am left hurting and disappointed. And sometimes the info is all wrong as well (though that's probably an inexperienced or unprofessional reader, tbh). I have asked those I trust why this is so and am told my guides just will not let the future be shown to me---no matter what, I am not supposed to know. Of course no noe can really tell me why. One said it was because of a past life, another said it was because I was too highly evolved, a third put forth the notion I had negative entities skewing the readings. When I asked why my life is the way it is I get the usual new age quotes about always thinking positive and all will be mine, but in my case...no matter how positive I think, it does not happen. So then what's the response? I thought negatively in the past so the universe will not understand the change in attitude. Lol!

I am tired of being scared or disappointed. But just like there are those who cannot be affected by spellwork, hypnosis or jellyfish stings there must be those who just cannot be read. Is there a way i can overcome this and get an accurate assessment of what is happening in my life, and maybe even knowing a little of why? I really need some guidance and fast. Thanks.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm a little confused on how to hire a rootworker. Do I schedule a normal reading and then tell them I would like them to do rootwork for me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi humming_bird -
Look through the AIRR profiles and make sure the rootworker you are interested in does the kind of work you're looking for. Not all of them take all kinds of cases. Their profiles will indicate what they're willing to take on.
Once you find a worker that you feel suits you and your case, then check to see what their preferred mode of business is. Some want you to pay for a reading before attempting to contact them, and others want contact before you pay. Follow that worker's procedure - and when you get to the first email, let them know that you are interested in hiring them to do rootwork on the case, as well as having them read on it for you. That way they'll know right away what you want, and can give you the appropriate information.

best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Im stressing completely out! I want to get a root worker but it so hard to find a good one that is available to start work immediately. I put a topic recently concerning my husband and this woman at his job but I dont know if its working or not. I want to do a break up spell for them and hot foot on her. She have said some things that he told her about me I think more she was fishing for information to have something to hold against me that can really ruin my life. I want her gone permanently out of our lives so I can continue our marriage. I cant do any spell work in my home because we live together. So im looking for a rootworker who can do it for me. By me not knowing whats going on with all the work im doing im starting to get frustrated. So if any body that is willing to give me information on a good rootworker please do so as soon as possible. This woman need to be gone Permanently far far away from him. I know the reason he strayed away im working on that part now but I just need her gone and gone forever!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:52 pm

The best place to find an ethical, reliable rootworker is the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. I can't promise any particular worker's availability, but you can find their contact information on their pages.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I would also suggest that you go to the Crystal Silence League, and post a free prayer request. People will see it, and pray for you. This might help while you find a worker to assist you.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Thanks Mr. Hobs I have been on that sight but no one is available now. I just want situation done and over with. His pattern haunts every day before his off day. Something need to done quick. I need to seek advice from a good reader to tell me whats going on with this situation as well.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 pm

As Mister Hob said-those of us at AIRR are willing to help. If you need a quick reading I suggest you consider the workers who do a $10/10 minute reading. You can also check out Hoodoo Psychics-our phone hotline where you can get an instant reading or magical coaching.
http://hoodoopsychics.com/
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Thanks Miss Bri I tried all avenues now im just waiting on return calls with prices im new to this

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 am

Hello LM family,

I had a question about readings and accuracy’s that maybe some of the readers could comment and give some insight. Basically I had a reading by an AIRR reader a few weeks back who told me an ex would try and come back to me this year. My question is how lose should the word ex be interpreted or how strict? I had a person I went on two dates 8 yrs ago chat with me online a few times and hint at wanting to get physical. I don’t consider that an ex I consider it a date to get to know a person..so my question is how lose or defined is that when a psychic reader tells you this type of info? Should I assume that was it or actually expect to see an ex return?

Thanks!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

You should either do some divination yourself or schedule a brief reading with your reader. Many AIRR members do brief ten-dollar readings; ask your reader if he or she is one of them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:29 pm

It does, I was asking in a general sense as well as my specific, I know many ppl have this same question. as a person who has had many readings with many readers, I guess I was looking for a response from those who practice in the field as to what they mean when they say this to clients. What is their experience, do one night flings show up and count as returning ex's..etc. thanks!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

dadarich2010

Unread post by dadarich2010 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 am

I want to know if there is rootwork or Hoodoo temples in china.. I will like to know their contact or websites okay.. Thank You.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:09 am

Hi dadarich2010,

there are no Hoodoo or rootwork ''temples'' at all, even in America where the practice originated. It is a practice that people do in their homes or hire someone to do at theirs. Conjure shops sometimes have altars that clients can set lights at. If you need a consultation with a Rootworker, many of the fine workers at AIRR are there to help you. Even if they are not in China, they can work with you from a distance. You can look into them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 am

Hoodoo is not a religion. It is a practice of folk magic. You can read more about it here at www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

dadarich2010

Unread post by dadarich2010 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am

Thanks

lashayne
Newly Registered

Unread post by lashayne » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi,

I have randomly bumped into a few people who said they can feel my spirit and that they also feel that my energy is being blocked from someone who is jealous of me.

I have also paid for a reading from a different person, who said the very same thing.

I feel like I may have an energy block, however, I only use candle or incense in conduction with the power of Jesus Christ and I do not want to work with anyone who does not believe in him or works through some other powers.

Although both of these woman state they work through Christ. I found it extremely obnoxious that woman I bumped into offered to help me for a fee, especially since she initiated the conversation with me.

Should I be wary of people who offer to help based upon a fee?

And how can you be certain what greater powers, spiritual healers are working through?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm

lashayne,

Your thread has been moved into the section of the board where we discuss psychic readers.

To reply to your first question, the norms about whether or not a reader charges a fee vary from one culture to another. There is no one "correct" answer anymore than there is a correct answer about the "right" kind of food to eat or the "right" kind of clothes to wear, or the "right" kind of dwelling to live in. Cultural norms vary greatly, always have, and look like they will for decades yet to come. So in some cultures monetary fees are normal and in others they are not.

In most cultures the spiritual traditions of the reader will be obvious because the reader will surround him or herself with iconography, wording, or texts allied to one or more religious traditions. Most hoodoo practitioners are Protestant Christians, but there are others here as well, including Catholic Christians, Pagans, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Spiritualists, and people of mingled or mixed faiths. Just ask -- any reasonable reader or root doctor will tell you the source of his or her spiritual grounding.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 am

Fees are common but vary. My medicine elder only requested a pack of cigarettes. Another reader I used to know, well... I just brought him pot lol. And, honestly, of all the readings I've had, they were the only two who were ever successful or accurate most of the time. (I've been told I'm hard to read.) I would be leery of anyone who just walks up to you randomly, tells you there's a problem, and then requests money for services. The people I've trusted in my life will make recommendations if anything is so major that it calls out to them. If it's that pressing, they don't need money to tell you how to take a spiritual bath or which Psalms to say. That's just my personal opinion, of course. My mom had this happen to her recently. The lady just rushed off when she told her "Mmm, yeah... my daughter's a reader." There would have been no need to run away, IMO, if she was sincere in what she was trying to say to my mom. (and she wasn't)

I don't think you can ever be 100% certain of anyone you don't know. If you want to pay someone for services, just pray on the matter first. You could also try taking spiritual baths and performing a cleansing on your own. Faith and prayer are powerful things to have on your side. Search the forums, there are some good tips on here. :)

Brooklyn

Unread post by Brooklyn » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Looking to get spiritual work in sc. I need guidance as to what to do if someone is working on my husband that interfering with my marriage my husband hasn't worked in a year and I know it's not his doing He's just nlot himself Any help will be appreciated

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”