Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Allow me to introduce myself

Hawthorne
Allow me to introduce myself

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 am

Hello everyone! I am so excited to finally join this forum. I've been reading and studying it for months and have learned so much. I came upon this forum a month after my ex and I broke up in November. Ive had three reading regarding my relationship. All of them indicated he would return to me.

We ended our relationship on good terms. Neither of us cheated on each other neither of us ever said a bad word to each other no cursing were yelling at each other. For year and a half of our relationship we never even had a fight. Everything was so easy. After we moved his business we started getting a lot of friction between us. His clients started getting involved in our personal life. My former best friend of 35 years decided she was jealous of the attention I was getting being the owner's girlfriend and started turning his clients against me. This caused my ex and I great stress. In addition the new overhead that the move cost us we have a wing on us. He was working six days a week 10-12 hours a day. I became needy and lost myself. That is not like me.

I started a honey jar 3 months ago. They are slow to get started but they do work. I've also done a picture bottle of him hanging surrounded by photos of me and photos we had professionally taken as a couple. I preformed a seven day moving spell and ordered two vigil candles from MISC. I also burned on own vigil candle with some herbs I researched on this site. I started dreaming of him frequently. At first in the dreams we were distant but then gradually we grew closer and closer until we were reunited. Well after 3 months of him having no contact with me, he sent me a text. This was for days after the visual candles finished at the church and after my seven day moving spell and my vigil candle. He had lots of compliments for me and was reminiscing about our relationship. He was also very flirty.

The day after he contacted me I ordered two more candles at the church. Come to me boy and Blockbuster to remove any obstacles in our way. I also hired Reverend Fred to do some roof work to help me out for the month. I continue to work honey jars the picture bottles etc. A a few days later he came to my house to see me. He was supposed to come over for dinner but we ended up getting physical about five minutes after you walked in the door. We didn't have much of conversation. The passion was awesome. I felt the love he has for me but noticed he has a bit of a wall up and is guarded. I collected his " stuff" from the condom but was unable to preform the knot spell right then. So I dressed a piece of his unwashed T-shirt with it and started a nation sack. Also tied his unwasher shirt piece to my underwear and put that in the sack.

I ordered another candle, the love me candle to be burnt at M I SC . Which is probably burning as we speak. On the day I believe it started burning he asked me to come over to the place we live together as a family. We had plans to marry and he was going to adopt my son, By the way. He was a little warmer to me. We had outstanding sex but again that's all. It Was very uncomfortable going there. I didn't want to see any changes he had made or find any evidence of other women. However I did find evidence of another woman. A long brown hair in the sink, which I regret I did not grab. However I was able to perform the knot spell. I tied the knot as he answered to his name. Now we haven't been together as a couple for four months. I reasonably cannot expect him to be celibate during that time especially since he's got no obligation to me anymore. He's not serious about whoever it is obviously. And we have unfinished business. This woman does not share a bond with him. My ex and I were basically living like we were a married couple. I helped him grow his business. We shared finances. We had credit cards in each other's names. I took care of all of his health insurance and all the personal stuff. In fact he was saving money for my engagement ring but he needed to move the business because he outgrew his facility and I encouraged him to use the ring money towards the move. I told him a shiny piece of jewelry can come later, that I know how committed he is to me and what's most important is being able to take care of our family. I've placed an order with lucky mojo for some roots, figural candles, And powders and plan on ordering more very soon.
Yes reconciliation work is super hard and super draining. But I am making progress. I hope to learn more from you all and I hope that you pray for me too as I will pray for all of you in your missions to achieve your desires.

I am reviewing all the guidlines so I don't upset anyone but please bare with me as I will do my best to follow. the rules. I look forward to getting to know all of you better. Thank you so much for reading my extremely long post.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Allow me to introduce myself

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello, Hawthorne,

I am glad that you are making progress and I admire your persistence.

And....

Welcome to the forum and to the Lucky Mojo family!

I am posting the most popular threads and some forum rules for you to look over.
And we are looking forward to seeing you on the forum.
If you ever have any questions, we are ALWAYS here for you.
Enjoy!!

These are links to general information on Hoodoo and to give you a jumping off point.

Hoodoo History:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Oils:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Baths:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Incense:
http://luckymojo.com/incense.html

Candles:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Herbs:
http://herb-magic.com

Conditions and how we can address them:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Here is some info on how the forums are set up. It is divided into four parts:

1) News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and this site.

2) Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies and how to use them, listed in threads by product type and product title.

3) Life Conditions and Situations, with recommended Lucky Mojo products, spells, and advice.

4) The Online Hoodoo Community, including sites, events, and outreach sponsored by Lucky Mojo.

When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.

If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.

Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.

We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.

3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.

4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments

5) Please do not start new topics

6) Please do not quote people.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2016 Public Forum Introductions”