• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 pm

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Crossed and confused - where do I begin?

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am

I would like some work done, how can I get in touch with someone so they can tell me what I need. I know I have been crossed, but I'm confused on do I purchase the uncrossing kit or can I do the 13 herb bath with an uncrossing oil.also how can I get a candle lit for uncrossing as well...please help my life is a mess
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity
Blackbeauty83

Re: Crossed and confused - where do I begin?

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:06 am

If funds permitting, uncrossing spell kit and 13 herb bath. If this is the first time you have performed uncrossing I would suggest you utilise the 13 day 13 herb bath. I did and it really made a difference. I also purchased an uncrossing candle that was lit at the church and one I burned simultaneously at home.

Good luck to you
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Also, get some Chinese Wash and scrub your house. You need to get the mess off yourself AND your home. Read the threads about home cleansings and Chinese Wash. De-clutter, cleanse, seal, and protect ( so nothing else bad can take root ). You may also want to do uncrossing work on your car ( incense, powders, etc... ).
MoonBreath

Unread postby J-Mo » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 am

Here is a link to the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Through the link you can arrange to get a uncrossing candle set for you.

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

The service comes with a candle divination after the candle has burned out so it will help shed some light on your situation.

I would do the 13 herb bath on your person and use Chinese Wash to cleanse your home. I would also do some fiery wall of protection work to fend off any future attacks.

Below are links with information about the products I mentioned as well as where you can purchase them. Hope this helps and good luck. :-)

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:12 am

Hello neka83,

The above suggestions are all good. I personally think the Uncrossing Spell Kit is an excelent option. IT comes with everyhting you need to uncross yourself and you home. If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find a link to purchase the kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:18 am

So I can use the 13 herb wash until I can afford 're uncrossing kit.. and did the uncrossing kit really remove the roots?
Blackbeauty83

Crossed and confused

Unread postby Stephx123 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:37 pm

So recently I've been feeling unlike myself and I've been having these bad thoughts that isn't like myself. I've been depressed and cried myself to sleep every night for about 2 weeks now.

1) I had a tarot and shell reading in my town. In the reading I was told that I was crossed but she didn't get into it and said my destiny is going down hill. She was really quick in her readings and didn't explain much to me. She was spot on about everything in my life so I trusted what she was saying.

This reader gave me a cleansing bath to take and it's been 4 days now since I've taken it and I still don't feel any better.

Do things like this take time?

2) I really just want to get back to feeling like myself and get out of this depressed mood. I'm looking into getting a reading from one of the root workers from AIRR or Hoodoo P{sychics but I'm lost in deciding which one. I know all these people are great but I really need answers and every where I've gone too hasn't gave them to me.

Could I really trust someone to do a reading over the phone?
Stephx123

Re: Crossed and confused

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Stephx123,

Sometimes spell work gets off to a slow start, yes. Or you may need stronger stuff, or a series of baths rather than just one. We cannot really speak to a bath you bought from someone at another shop, or which was not made by Lucky Mojo, as this is the Lucky Mojo customer forum.

Though you say your reader was accurate, she should have taken time to explain things to you -- like who was crossing you and why -- and to make sure you understood the work she wanted you to do. Accuracy is essential to good reading, but so is "bedside manner," so to speak. You may want to find a reader who is at least as accurate as the one you went to, but won't leave you confused. There are plenty of good folks at AIRR; read their biographies and pick one who appeals to you and who can do the kind of work you need.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello, neka83,
Yes, you can do that until you get the kit
And many of us do Uncrossing, Spiritual Cleansing, etc.
You can find us at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best and keep your head up. You got to fight this!
Take care
Miss Aida

I'm completely lost

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:06 am

Ok I have wrote once before, but I have a lot going on..I think I am crossed because I have the worst luck ever with everything..money, friends, work, success, I can't focus on anything, and I think somebody done something to break up me ad my ex because all of a sudden all we did was fuss and fight, he cheated on me bad and every time we got around eachother it was tension, now we do not talk at all.. I don't have anywhere to live at the moment and I have lost everything I once owned. This is a very depressing state to be in and I'm trying to stay sane.. I need a job and an apartment but I'm afraid my background will mess that up for me.. can someone please tell me where to start.I don't have much money so I was thinking I can start with a candle burning first. And can someone please tell me who does the best readings...please help I am ready to get my life back bc I am definitely not myself.
Blackbeauty83

Is it possible there's been a curse cast on me?

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:00 am

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reading over my question.
Some years ago, more than 10, I had a reading done by a 'gyspy witch' in an Eastern Block European country. She told me in that reading that there has been a curse cast on me and as a result I will never in my life be able to have a good relationship/marriage.
At that time, I was recently divorced, still very young and I kind of laughed it off. I've made jokes about it even in the past years.
Now, I've had 2 more relationships that did not end nicely and I am now re-married. Needless to say, you might have guessed it - I'm having difficulties in marriage, again!
Every time, in every relationship I had, it seems it gets worse.

I've been a reader of luckymojo.com for a while but it's only now that I wanted to contact a root worker maybe.
The thought has crossed my mind a few days ago, that maybe it's true, maybe there is a curse.

Today, this morning, I woke up with the thought of contacting someone recommended on this website.

It is quite funny or maybe not, I might be loosing my mind but I am not successful in contacting anybody.
So, first I thought I would wait for my little one's afternoon nap and have a quite moment to call whoever was available at that time for an instant reading.
Attempt 1: The system is somehow not reading my credit cards well - I've tried 3 credit cards and the same result. I am 100% there's enough funds. Maybe just a phone system bug.
Attempt 2: I thought, hmmmm, maybe I'm not supposed to get involved with a root worker... Silently, I thought about my passed away grandmother, father and brother to 'guide' me. I was outside on my backyard deck, in the middle of the day, sun is shinning strong. Suddenly, a few feet to my left, I hear this big 'bang' and I see a small black bird that 'bounced' from the wall of the house onto the deck... The bird was confused after hitting the house wall, but flew away after a bit of wabbling. That second - my body was instinctively covered in goosebumps - from head to toe! I felt fear, like I'm in danger.
Attempt 3: I thought I would contact one of the workers on the website to book a reading for tomorrow. Just as I was filling in the form, I was disturbed and couldn't finish. I abandoned it for now.

My question is, am I loosing my mind here and making connections where there are none?
If those would be signs... just suppose they would be... would they be signs to stay away from root workers? Or the opposite is maybe true that something is working against me to not get the help that I might need?

Thank you.
GoldenViolet

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I D

Unread postby j82 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Well Black Gypsies are known for their you are cursed model and cat talkes about it. My friend Dave was in France and a gypsie read his future then told him he has a curse and must light these 100 dollar candles from her to get it off.... lies! Now in your case you are having relationship trouble so it certainly is worth looking into. Working with a rootworker is not something anti God or spiritual , quite the opposite actually, many workers are God fearing loving believers who base their work and practice on God. I personally attend a Baptist church! IT is possible the technical issues are either a. someone trying to stop you, b. just technical issues, c. a spirit guiding you differently. Maybe try reading through the profiles of the AIRR workers and pray for guidance by your ancestors and God to show you who to contact to help you. If you felt fear then that is the sign of the omen. get a reading and do work. In general you can look into some great LM products to help you after the reading such as: Cleaning the house with uncrossing incense and wash, uncrossing you with the same bath. Then do a fiery wall of protection spell kit to keep you save from future attacks! For you and the wife, I would get a peaceful home honey jar and start burning it daily.
here are some links to help you out:
To remove work: http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html
To cleanse a house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Spell kit to protect you: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html
If you and the wife have been fighting a lot I would order the reconcilation bath crystals bath in em then in her rinse cycle of clothes add the water to it, also add it to your bedding ,, that will help things ease up! http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-reconciliation.html
Sweeten you and the wife: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html
or this one to reignite the fire: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
I suggest ordering a bunch of candles as you burn em mon-wed -fri on the jar.

Without knowing your living condition or if the spouse and family is open to this type of work, you an certainly do it in secret, higher a AIRR worker, have candles set by the Church. Then do what you can at home such as order fiery wall powder and sprinkle it around the home and yard. Best of luck!!
j82

Re: I'm completely lost

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, Neka,
If this were me, I would definitely start with a reading.
http://www.hoodoosychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
I pray that all works out well for you and that you can get to the bottom of this (and get rid of it)
Take care
Miss Aida

Re: Is it possible there's been a curse cast on me?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, GoldenViolet,
Yes, definitely contact a reader and see what's going on!
J82 has given you terrific advice.
Just a little help here: when spirits try to stop you from doing something, throw out salt water, Holy Water, or Florida water into the air at all 4 directions (East, South, West, North)
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
Then swear and curse at it as loud as you can and tell it that you WILL do what you want and get the hell out of your way.
Get your reading!!
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Golden Violet, I too believe a spirit was trying to stop you from getting help. A similar thing happened to me - I could NOT make contact with a reader ... email and phone call messages were never returned. I burned a Run Devil Run Vigil Candle and all hell broke loose. I learned a valuable lesson ... make sure your protection is in place, not just on your home ... but on you and your family when you are away from home as well. Now I always pray for protection for all of us in our vehicles, our comings and goings, our communications, our dreams etc.... Miss Aida's advice is great! Cleanse yourself, your family, your home, your car - then put serious protection in place. If a nasty spirit has been on you awhile - it probably does not want to leave and will try to scare you into forgetting about this hoodoo thing. All the more reason to get the reading and get that thing off you.

Miss Aida, I love your advice! Wish I had known it before now.
MoonBreath

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Thank you for your replies and advice MissAida and MoonBreath.
I'm looking forward to a reading with MissAida, I will know more then.

In the meantime I do not have much in the house to use for protection, or maybe I have as I believe the kitchen pantry is usually a good place to start :-) I do like the advice with the saltwater as well. I assume the saltwater is just that, saltwater. Would you be so kind as to guide me where I can find the information on how to prepare it?
And would I perform throwing out salt water only in the moment if I feel 'threatened' or could I do it anytime?

I feel I would benefit from doing a thorough cleansing of anything I can think of, house, clothes, bedding, car. I was also thinking of cleansing outside the house. And then there would be protection to be put in place.
But, since I don't know much about it, I am awaiting for the reading and possibly more advice.

I did see on the LuckyMojo in many posts that I read, advice on cleansing with links to products sold on LuckyMojo.
Although I appreciate that there is such a wonderful place like this to not only get advice and a sounding board but also purchase anything that would be necessary, I was wondering if there is another way to prepare cleansing with mixes and products that one has in his/her home. Just an idea. Absolutely appreciate the products on the LuckyMojo website, trying to save a buck - but then I am also sensitive to the idea that it would be a small price to pay if it brings calm and peace and a safe environment.

Thank you again both for your replies and advice.

I hope 'hell will not brake loose' if there would be a spirit attached to me :-)

Light, love and peace.
GoldenViolet

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:51 pm

You need a bottle of Chinese Wash and some Florida Water. Van Van and Fiery Wall of Protection for sure. I would even get some Cast Off Evil products. Maybe buy a Protection Mojo too. Miss Aida will tell you more details of what to order after the reading determines WHAT you are dealing with, but DO make an order. I do not work for Lucky Mojo, but I can assure you - these products WORK!

That said, yes there are things you can do in the mean time. Go to a Catholic Church and get some Holy Water ( you will need to bring your own container to carry it home in ). Catholic Shops sell the little plastic Holy Water bottles for people to use - there are some nifty vintage ones on eBay too. Also, while you're going to the Church, maybe call ahead and ask to meet with the priest. Carry a round of salt from the grocery store and ask him to bless the salt using the Old Roman Rite. After that, you will have an entire round of Blessed Salt to sprinkle around windows and across doorways. Put it in the salt shaker on your table and your whole family will be taking the blessing into their bodies every time they sprinkle salt on their food.

Miss Cat talks about how folks would take Basil and scatter it on the floor then sweep it out the back door ( evil can't tolerate where basil has been). Have everyone in the house put Epsom Salt in their bath water. Just some ideas ... good luck!
MoonBreath

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby GoldenViolet » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Thank you MoonBreath, some great advice!
GoldenViolet

Bad Thoughts, Headache, Am I Crossed?

Unread postby Stephx123 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm

I believe I have been crossed but I'm not really sure. I've been sick and I've had a headache that is ongoing for a month straight. I'm having this negative/ bad thought and I can't seem to get it out my head. Is there any products to suppress a bad thought?
Stephx123

Re: Bad Thoughts, Headache, Am I Crossed?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 am

A headache that lasts a month and an obsessive bad thought that accompanies it sounds more like a medical problem than a magical one. Before you try any products, please, please see a doctor -- either a psychology doctor or a general physician, and tell him or her everything that is going on. Then, and only then, should you consider magical works to support the treatment plant given to you by the doctor.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 am

Stephx123, yes Miss Cat is right ... go to a doctor! For example, I have a rare type of migraine where sometimes it can seem like I have an ongoing headache, when it is really a bunch of headaches that string together. I know when I am in pain, I can't think straight ... so get to a doctor. You need to be checked out.

After that, you could cleanse and burn a Cast Off Evil candle maybe ( the "evil" being the headache or the bad thought ). But please check with a doctor ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby Msalmondjoy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 am

Hello all,

I am really not sure i if i am posting in the correct topic i have taken a week or so to read the threads to find a case similar to mine but i have not i know it takes a lot of work for the moderators to move my thread so please forgive me if i have done the wrong thing.

Im posting with a heavy heart because im not sure if i caused a problem irresponsibly. A couple of months ago i began reconciliation work on my relationship.. I had spoken with my worker who is an AIRR worker whom I trust very much. Through our divinations we learned that my would have been mother in law has paid to have work done to end the relationship due to her not wanting to loose her finamcial support from my mate. So we decided to hot foot her and place her in a mirror box. I worked in tandem with a honey jar, picture box, petioning st. Martha and a moving candle spell where u move away the outside party and your mate closer to you. All with great success my mate called me everyday and is always talking about how they cant stop thinking of me and seeing my face. All with exclusive products and knowledge from lucky mojo.

Even though we are not fully back in a relationship which is because of me and not the work. Iam very unhappy because about a week ago my ex called me on Tango which is like a video conferencing service like skype crying and saying she was so sorry for hurting me blah blah blah and her mother called her while we were talking and asked what she was doing and she said video chatting with joy. Immediately after her mother shows up and ofcorse is faking nice w me saying how nice i look and she wants me to come over for dinner..(shes trying to get rid of me and didnt know my ex and i were reconciled)

And then 2 days later my mom has ended up with a stroke and was in intensive care unable to speak. My mother is very spiritual and my covering sort to speak she was the one who originally told me my ex was cheating and my mother in law was a wolf in sheeps clothing but i didnt listen i thought my mom just was upset because she wasnt use to me being in such a close relationship with someone other then her boy was i wrong. So i feel like my mothers illness is my fault i cleansed and protected my self but not my mom. Did i cause this I feel so troubled and hurt. My mother is my best friend she and i are so close i couldn't bare to know this is my fault for not protecting her. I had no idea my mother in law would stoop so low. It didnt even cross my mind I dont know what to do. My mom is in great care towards recovery in the natural but in the spiritual what should i do. Let me tell u what im thinking

1. Fiery wall kit
2. Cleaning my moms house with amonia and chinese wash.
3. Uncrossing doll baby for my mom.
4. Healing work???? But i dont know how.

I have a reading scheduled for today. But i am placing another order and kind of want to have a plan when it gets here. Any and all ideas would be appreciated

Thanks all
Joy
Thank you Mama Martha for all that you are doing for me!!!
Msalmondjoy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:15 am

Hello, Msalmondjoy,

Please forgive me for missing your post. I am so sorry. I just saw it right now and I feel terrible about not answering you sooner.

I pray that your Mother has a speedy recovery.

And it looks like you are going to do all the right things.
By now, you have had your reading. PLEASE let us know if you still need coaching on the healing products or if your reader told you what to do.

I will look for your reply and answer as soon as possible

Again, please accept my sincere apologies
Miss Aida

Unread postby Msalmondjoy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:13 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I completely understand that you do alot trying to help us all. Thank you for responding. Yes I have had my reading and it confirmed my suspicion, my ex 's mother did go to the extreme of throwing work at my mother.

I have ordered several products for example oils , satchets and bath crystals in uncrossing,healing,protection blessing and clarity including hyssop and agrimony herbs. I would like a little coaching because this will be my first undertaking with this type of work.

My mother has had a stroke. She is doing amazingly. Iam soo proud of her. She was affected the most with aphasia, her speech is muffled and she struggles. But its getting better. But i feel she has lost her confidence and gets frustrated when she just cant get out what shes saying and sometimes she seems she wants to give up on talking. I go every day to give her a bath, well help her shes very independent. but this gave me the idea of putting some bath crystals in her
body wash and oils in her lotion. And maybe chinese wash to her body wash. My question here is can multiple goals be added at the same time if the intent is different?

Can i mix uncrossing with healing and protection or should i do it seperately like only uncrossing in soap and then protection and healing in the lotion and clarity when I rinse her clothes as fabric softner?

As far as protection Im concerned with choosing her protectors I only have one person who has passed that I would trust with her and that is my grand mother. I have the understanding that the rest can be a combination of angels and Saints I have a relationship with Saint Martha, do you feel she would be willing to aid me with this or would that be disrespectful to her(Martha). Saint Marthais an amazing Protector to me but my mother does not believe that hoodoo is positive Iam doing this unbeknownst to her.

I would also like to do a doll baby and lay her in a bed of healing and protection herbs that wouldnt make her stay in bed or become bed bound or anything would it? Please excuse my ignorance. She has a little weakness in her right hand and leg I feel working the doll baby would help with this but i dont want to make anything worse. I believe with a doll baby you can combine goals like uncrossing and healing.

I know this is alot but I will do everything in my power to help in the natural and spiritually

Thank you so much for your help and all guidance or hints are appreciated

Joy
Thank you Mama Martha for all that you are doing for me!!!
Msalmondjoy

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 am

I don't think it will cause her to be bound to the bed. But what you can do is get the dollbaby out daily and walk it around and tell the poppet that it is getting stronger and better each day. Rub the right arm and leg, massage and stroke that side and state that it is getting stronger and regaining its full mobilty. I would also place the doll baby under the protection of St. Michael. Appeal to St Michael the Mighty defender that your Mother's recovery process will be shielded by him and protected by him.
all the best to you
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby mae51 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:15 am

My BF and I have been together for 8 years. He always made me laugh, knew each other’s thoughts, and even completed each other’s sentences. I had hot home cooked meals for him every day and a drink ready for him when he walked in the door.

By the third year I caught him cheating and I broke up with him. He begged me to take him back so we worked thru it with couples counseling and got back together. We were together all the time. When he was out of work, he lived with me for less than a year (during this time I totally carried him financially) until he found a new job and his own place. He was still coming over and staying with me 3-4 nights out of the week. Then he started acting strangely.

I went to a reader here in my city and was told by her that someone had put a binding spell on me and a curse on the both of us. She said some prayers and did some other stuff and things were ok.

When I went back for a follow up she told me he was cheating and that I needed to break up with him and leave him. (hmmm, conflicting readings). Well, I didn’t leave him because things were okay and he was treating me well.

Then this year he started acting weird, becoming distant, making excuses as to why he wasn’t coming over, contacting me less and less. I used to get Good Morning / Good Night texts from him when he wasn’t around, now everything I said or did was wrong. Like his body was here but his mind wasn’t. He has really turned mean towards me. Plus a lot more.

I decided to go see a different reader here in my city to see what was going on. He told me that he saw where someone who was very jealous of us had put a curse on the both of us to break us up. He quoted an absurd amount of $$ in order to fix everything for me. When I told him I couldn’t afford that, he had me purchase 4 candles (that he would light and burn in his shop and give him our first and last names and birthdates) then for me to talk my BF into taking a trip together and that everything would be alright.

Well that 8 day trip was 30% tension. We have never had a trip like that. It was the first trip we ever took that we didn’t have sex. My BF was unable to perform. (However when we got home he was ok). Anyway on the last 2 days of the trip I broke out in mosquito type bumps on both my arms, shoulders and back. Went to doctor when I got home. They couldn’t figure out what it was because my BF did not have it. So they just gave me an antibiotic cream and it finally went away.

I went back to the reader to tell him what happened on the trip and he said that my BF was no good, he was selfish, did not want to be with me and that I need to leave him. He again quoted a large sum of $$ to fix everything for me. Told him again that I don’t have that kind of $$...so no thank you. Not going there again.

So a couple of weeks ago I was preparing dinner for my BF and while in conversation he made a rude statement to me. It was re: watching TV. I had excitedly recorded something for him and when I told him about and suggested he watch it he stated to me: “You need to let me be a man and watch what I want to watch when I want to watch it. You just need to learn to stay in your place!” (Wow! My mouth dropped open –where the hell did that come from?) and I replied, “ I can’t believe those words just came out of your mouth”. I was in no mood to fight so I said nothing after that cuz it felt like he was cruising for a fight.

The next day he said it again. I told him we needed to talk about something he said that didn’t sit well with me. When I quoted what he had said, all he said was that he should not have said the second part about staying in my place but he never apologized. He totally denied that he said it a second time. We talked about other things to clear the air. I asked if I made him happy. He just looked at me and asked why I asked that question, so I said that lately nothing I do is right or enough and I don’t know what else to do, that he seemed like a caged animal trying to find an out, that I felt like I was forcing someone to be with me who doesn’t want to be. He then asked if I was breaking up with him. He said let’s not talk about that, we’ve both given each other some things to think about. I looked at this as we are just going thru a rough patch. I said ok. He left and went home.

Well the very first thing the next morning (Thursday) I get this TEXT from him: “Good morning, I slept on everything you said and you are probably right that we should part, our views and thoughts differ so much”. Wow….where did that come from?

So I replied, “So why did you have to put that in a text msg to me?? That is low and hurtful after all these years.

Him: Sorry didn’t mean it that way or come across that way.

So that evening I texted him to let me know when he could come get all his stuff bring my garage door opener. He said Monday. (hmmm 4 days away… I don’t think so) so I told him I was on my way to his job to pu my opener.

He wasn’t happy about that so I told him no need to drag it out… when a person finalizes an 8 year relationship in a text msg after it was agreed we would both think about it that tell me you are ready to go. I love you. I was your ride or die but I guess it wasn’t enough.

Then he replies to me that I had said we ran our course and nothing was ever said about thinking about everything.

OMG..i have no idea what’s going on with him. I swear to God he said let’s not talk about breaking up and to both think about it.

When he came to get his stuff he had a toothache and his face was swollen. When he was done surprisingly he kissed me. I told him I loved him he said he loved me too.

I feel like everything has died inside me…. all because I told him something he said to me did not set well with me. It was like he wanted out and I opened the door and presented an opportunity for him to walk thru it.

1) I need to know if all this was the work of those curses or if he meant what he said and was looking for a way out.

2) Is he looking for, or is there someone else?

3) Has he been playing me all along?

4) If so, what can I do to make him feel my hurt and tears and make him feel sorry for the way he treated me and the way he hurt me. Skull candle? Revenge? Crossing? I need advice.

5) Is it worth looking into it to see if it can be fixed or should I just let it go and walk away? However, there are way too many unanswered questions so I know I won’t be able to just walk away…..it still hurts so so much.

Thank you

Mae51
mae51

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Hello Mae51

I am so sorry to hear of your breakup. I know its really heartbreaking. First and foremost I would get a reading from any of the AIRR workers. They are all exceptional. You can pm me for the couple that I use and rely on.

From your posting it doesn't seem like you have done any work on this regard. I hope you have some of his personal items as this will narrow your work directly to your bf and make it more potent.

To be honest, sending a break up text after a 8 year relationship is selfish and brutal. However, if someone is engineering the discord between the two of you then his actions may not be his own.

Get a reading first and then they will point you in the right direction. In the meantime maybe burn a white candle for peace and tranquility of mind.

Best of luck
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby mae51 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Thank you for responding BlakPrincessUK. No I have not done any work yet except when it first happened I did freeze a cucumber out of hurt and anger. Yes I do have some of his personal items. I will pm you for your recommendations for a reader as soon as I figure out how to do that.
I only have white votive candles...would that work for the peace and tranquility of mind? Do I need oil for it?
Again, thank you.
Mae51
mae51

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:45 am

Dear Mae51,

I agree with BlakPrincessUK,

Get a reading from an AIRR member: www.readersandrootworkers.org
or go to : www.hoodoopsychics.com

From the sounds of it, things do point to a crossing. I'm assuming he has no medical problems to have caused the inability to perform? If he's healthy, then that is what people do to bind up a man's nature. Someone may have done this to him.
Also, the tooth issue, his having teeth problems could be another result of a spell.

The point is, we don't know until you get a reading by a qualified and reputable member of AIRR.
They will also be able to do rootwork for you or give you magical coaching for you to do.

Good Luck!
Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mae51 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:31 am

Thank you Susan
No, he does not have any medical problems to speak of, however there have been several back to back ailments he has been experiencing. Some things have been going on with me as well.
I will schedule a reading with a member of AIRR.
Thanks again.
mae51

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:59 am

votive candles will work in a pinch. Just try and take each day at a time. It doesn't feel like it but it will get better.
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby mae51 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you BlackPrincess and thank you for the suggestion of lighting the white candle for peace and tranquility of mind. I have been doing it everyday and I do feel better.

My BF and I have been in contact twice since this happened once last week and he stated that he is hurt and confused and not saying that it is officially over....and on Monday...he had to have that tooth pulled and was very surprised that I went over to check on him that evening.

I had my reading with Miss Cat yesterday and it was awesome. She was spot on! It's going to be a challenge but she gave me some things to do. So I placed an order yesterday.

Oh...Miss Cat, approximately 6 hours after you and I spoke, my BF contacted me to ask if I wanted to go with him this weekend to do a catering for a friend whose sister just passed away from cancer.... (he does catering on the side). I usually helped him with all his caterings. He said he thought I might want to go because I was with him when he catered her birthday party earlier this summer. I said yes Miss Cat because based on my reading I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to be around him to collect and do some of the things you and I discussed. I am taking it slow. I'm letting him come to me....

Also, I did order the book Hoodo Honey and Sugar Spells (I can't seem to find anything on just sugar spells on the forums), but you didn't have a chance to finish what you started telling me. Once you turn the popsicle sticks back & forth and say stir my love.....what comes next? I wanted to try this on Saturday when he comes over and I know the book wont be here in time. He wont do a popsicle so I was wondering since he is used to me always creating different things...I was going to make adult popsicles (it has strawberries and champagne in it and you freeze it) Does it have to be a double sicle, or can I just still put our two sticks together with the rubberband?

Mae51
mae51

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Good news! You stir it every day. That's the work. Now, since this is the thread about being crossed or jinxed, let's not discuss your love work here, okay?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mae51 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi Miss Cat...ok sorry...still learning...got a little carried away. I will repost that last part under : Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation.
Thanks so much
Mae51
mae51

think that the people i work with may be crossing me...help?

Unread postby ashleeeee » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:45 am

i currently have a job that i hate and i'm extremely unhappy at. i've tried multiple times to leave and apply for other jobs, but nothing has come through for me thus far.

i am also a musician, and i find that i am unable to finish my album due to the state of my finances (my hours fluctuate a lot), and i find that no matter what i do, i don't get fired, although those who do end up doing better.

i don't attribute this to luck, since i hate this job, and my mother believes that the people i come in contact with or my coworkers has done something, possibly crossed me, to ensure that i am stuck at this dead-end job.

i have already started a petition to St. Michael (my family and i were seeing shadows darting about the house and when we asked them to leave they broke a mirror), burn sage once a week, mop the floors and clean regularly, and keep florida water in the house. but...is this true?

could this be possible that someone is doing something to ensure that i waste my life at this job, and if so, what can i do?
ashleeeee

May have jinxed myself: Need feedback

Unread postby VintageVixen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:42 pm

I posted today regarding love spells that I'm currently working on to reconcile with my ex. I have to admit tho, that I have a history of using reconciliation and love spells whenever my relationships end (and never during, because I'm afraid of jinxing it I guess). About two years ago, I used a series of love spells to try to bring back an ex after we broke up. I noticed that about 6-7 months later my autoimmune condition started flaring up and I started gaining some weight inexplicably. Since that time, my health has continued to deteriorate and is not responsive to any of the treatments I'm using. While I'm fine and under medical supervision, I started wondering, did my rootwork on all those exes some how "backfire" and make me ill? And perhaps, even contributed to my most recent break up?

SO - I wanted to hear thoughts and reactions on this topic, but I also was looking for ways to "undo" the rootwork I did on about 4 different guys. I can't remember most of the spells I did, and they were all candle based spells. I read something about taking their pictures, pouring water on it, and also possibly burning the pictures while chanting "reverse, reverse, reverse this curse". But not sure. I just feel like I need to undo the rootwork I did (which btw, always seems to work in that the guy always comes back, but never for very long or for the right reason). I did have a tarot reading done recently and she did not mention anything about a curse, and in fact, my romantic and career prospects look really promising. But intuitively, I feel like I have cleanse myself of these love spells I did in the past. So any help is much appreciated!
VintageVixen

Re: May have jinxed myself: Need feedback

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Hello, VintageVixen ,

I am so sorry that I missed this post. I have no idea how this happened. Please accept my apologies.

I am sorry abut your illness. But, this has no relationship to reconciliation or love work.

Spells DO NOT "backfire" and we seem to be getting this question a lot lately. I'm not sure where the source is coming from, but it's not true.

So happy to hear that you are under a Physician's supervision.

All you have to do is to freeze these men out of your life and that will be that. If you haven't heard from them well, then, there's nothing to be concerned about.

Here's the webpage abut freezer spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Wishing you the very best and praying that your health improves
Miss Aida

Dream of Being Inside a Tied and Bound Doll-Baby

Unread postby becca » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:26 am

Hi you've probably had this question before but i couldn't find anything relating to it through the search facility.

A little while ago I tried (and somewhat succeeded) in astral projection. The upshot was that I found myself *in* a poppet. I don't know if the poppet was of me or someone else, but it had its hands tied, crude fists up by the shoulders and facing out, elbows to sides, wrapped in white cheese cloth and in a natural coloured linen bag.

I have a feeling that this relates to me or someone I know (why else would I experience it?) so I can only assume its something I would want to undo.

1) Is there a way to find out who made it and representing whom?

2) How do I go about undoing it?

Thanks,
Rebecca
becca

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, becca ,

Oh My gosh! That is really something.

There's absolutely no way of telling without a reading. But I doubt that anybody could tell you exactly who did this (if it was meant for you). Just a description of the person.

You can find readers at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I highly suggest an uncrossing kit in its entirety. www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

And PLEASE PLESAE protect yourself afterwards. Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat has provided: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

That had to have been an awful experience for you to experience. So, please take care of yourself
Miss Aida

Unread postby becca » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks for your advice....It might sound awful but I don't think I piss anyone off enough to do anything really bad to me, but I do know some quite manipulative and needy people who might give it a go out of power or control hunger...more likely it is someone else. But it did make me think I nee dbetter protection, and more knowledge about how to deal with this sort of thing if/when it occurs!

many thanks!
becca

help with a curse/evil eye

Unread postby lecorset13 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:17 am

Hey everyone! Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area. I've never started a post before... Im hoping I can gain some guidance before this evil eye/curse developes any further. I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Two years ago I became pregnant with my first child, and since then my whole world has turned upside down.
I lost my grandma, my job, my health has gone bad, my fiance lost his job, and his grandma. My inheritance was also stolen by 2 family members, they have turned on me for no good reason.. I'm in serious financial trouble as well as numerous legal issues..
My child and myself almost passed away during labor. She was on a feeding tube for 2 weeks. I used to think maybe I just hit hard times. Until my fiance came to me and said he's been seeing shadows in my home. He then said he was in the bathroom getting ready and thought he heard and felt me walk in and when he looked no one was there.
Now normally id ignore it but similiar things happen to me. The babys toys go off and on, things falling, etc...
I've gotten numerous readings, all saying I need to cleanse the home, myself and the baby.. and I do, things calm down for a week then start again.. I cry every night and I'm so tired of this.. thank you for your time, any advice and suggestions are appreciated :)
lecorset13

Re: help with a curse/evil eye

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello, lecorset13 ,

Sounds like you might have a poltergeist?

I don't know. So hard to tell when we haven't done the reading ourselves.

I would definitely (without a doubt) have plenty of Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense in Stock: www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

And please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

The big question would be: What have you done specifically? We would be better able to guide you by knowing what was and wasn't done

Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby lecorset13 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello miss aida. Thank you for replying. I never considered a poltergeist but that makes complete sense, considering all my electronics have gone haywire and I've heard they are notorious for that..
The last reading I received was from a local spiritualist in my area who practices palo. So the products I used weren't luckymojo. But I'll tell you what I did..
I cleansed the home with fresh espanta muerto I made with plain water.. I also cleaned myself and the baby with that.. I cleaned the baby with a fresh escoba branch, basil under the pillows and lit a red candle to st michael.. he also told me to clean myself with red meat razor blades and then a cow tonuge with nails and dispose of it in the woods.. now I live in an urban area so he told me to leave it in the park, but I didn't feel comfortable leaving sharp objects where children play..
I have incense but never smoked the house out bc I didn't know if it would affect my baby I was nervous.. but before that I put salt in all 4 corners of every room for 24 hours cleaned myself with a premade bath from another store that they make on the premises so I dont know what's in it but it smelled strongly of florida water and was dark in color.. I've lit blue candles for calming and also tried egg cleansing.. these things work temporarily then boom its back..
I do have a family member who lives above me, I noticed when she comes around, she travels for work, things start up again.. she's also one of the people who stole my inheritance.. she's just bad news in general..
Thank you again miss aida I hoped all that made sense lol.
lecorset13

So hexed!

Unread postby Bleu » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:31 am

This is my third time trying to post this! I have so many technical problems when I'm trying to get help with this problem it's not even funny! I'm going to keep this short.

Over the past nine months... I dated a guy. Lost him. Dated another guy lost him too. Got a reading. Women used magic on both guys I lost. One guy was cursed. The other guy had a love spell cast on him. The curse effected me because I had a soul tie to him. The love spell made the other guy hate me. Cleansed myself. Broke the spells but did not win the guys back. The spell opened my home to spirits now my children are afraid in our home and hearing voices. I'm dating the woman that cursed my guy friend. She helps me with my daughter. I don't know if I love her but I'm afraid to leave her. I was told by friends and psychics not to trust her, she has darkness all around her and a prostitute but I can't get away from her. I've tried dating other men but all we do is fight. I tried reaching out to an old flame but he had a car accident and is in the hospital. Whenever my "girlfriend" get's mad at me I get sick. I lost my money, dropped out of college because I couldn't focus, bill collectors are after me, my job sucks worse than ever and I'm having trouble find a new one. I haven't had this much trouble in a very long time. Something is always blocking me from getting help. I can't burn candles in my home. I asked someone to burn a vigil and the wrong candle was burned due to a technical problem resulting in the opposite of what I wanted! What can I do?!?

Bleu
Bleu

Hello!

Unread postby Can2017 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:45 am

First of all, i'm sorry if i'm submitting this in the wrong place but this is so far the only place i was able to post - was hoping to post in the uncrossing thread.
Second, please forgive the length of this post, and here it goes:

For most of my life, i’ve been plagued by hexes, curses and jinxes of every kind (sadly) by my mother. Over the years, i have sought to break them and each time, she manages to find out and hit me again.
i had a reading with Miss Cat a few years ago and she felt at the time that what i had was pretty heavy; so she referred me to an acquaintance of hers who was more familiar with this sort of thing. He too confirmed that the work was particularly nasty and evil and that she (my mother) was quite masterful at it. Although his work was very effective and i felt better than i ever did, it was sadly short-lived because she found out about it yet again - only this time her response was the worst yet.
Effective as this man’s work was however, it cost me thousands so it’s out of the question that i seek his help again in my current situation.

And so, after a life-long struggle against this, i find myself, at 51, alone, broke and with nothing to show for my life. i am exhausted. But before i deem my life a lost cause and give up altogether, i’d like to give it one more shot - only if it’s effective.

So i’m wondering (with work this heavy) if i can uncross myself using the material and advice given on luckymojo, or if i’d still need the help of an experienced rootworker (?). I can’t afford the latter but i can just about have enough to order the supplies - though i don’t want to do it on false hope.

If it is advisable that i go the DIY route, with regards to the ‘house cleansing’, would this be called for here when the evil work is being done halfway across the world? i rent a room in a house and it’s carpeted, so if that’s still necessary, i can at best burn incense and spray some flower water on the walls (?).

Also, because of my living situation, i am not in a position to take the water out before sunrise, nor to dispose of it at a crossroad (as instructed in the Uncrossing Kit).
Your input and insight will be very much appreciated and i thank you in advance for taking the time.
Blessings,
malamo
Can2017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Bleu,

I am sorry that we didn't answer this post sooner. For some reason, it didn't show up in the area where posts needed to be answered.

I am also sorry that this is happening to you.

You might want to contact and AIRR member to see what they can do for you (since you can't burn candles).

http://readersandrootworkers.org

But seriously, you really need to try some spells at home: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

It is very difficult to advise spell work when you can't perform spells.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:26 am

Hello, malamo,

I am so sorry that all of this is happening to you.

Yes, you're uncrossing and cleansing can work from anywhere in the world. So, that's not a problem.

If you cannot afford a rootworker but can afford the supplies. I suggest that you start working on this immediately.

Did you do anything after talking to Miss cat and the associate?

As far as not being able to dispose properly, just do the best that you can. But, for goodness sake, start the spell.

Wishing you the best and praying that things turn to the better for you
Miss Aida

Unread postby Can2017 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello Miss Aida and thank you for the reply.
Not sure what you meant by the question: "Did you do anything after talking to Miss cat and the associate?"
If you meant perform any work on this, then nothing until this new moon. i moved to a new town and changed my name so no one in the family can find me (they keep looking for me at her request). i thought that would be enough (especially the name change) but not by the looks of things.
i performed a simple banishing ritual with a black candle last week (carved some of the bad things happening to me in mirror writing - did not write her name as i don't want this on my karma). i followed that by a drawing ritual w/a white candle the next night (carved my name and asked that everything good that was taken from me to be given back). i prayed a lot during both and felt some peace afterwards - never lasts long.
If you meant something else, please let me know.
i'm not clear if you think i should still do the room cleansing - the work was/is being overseas.
Thank you again for talking to me (through this forum) as i've been feeling very alone lately and close to giving up on life. Lots of tears and heartache.
Should i order the uncrossing kit as a whole, or just the sachets and oil? (it's pretty expensive).
Also, would it help my work a bit more if i asked for/ordered a candle vigil at your end to burn at the same time?
Blessings, malamo
Can2017

Unread postby Can2017 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Dear Miss Aida,
Sorry but this only just occurred to me to ask: how much do you think a rootworker would cost? i have a little bit of jewelry left that i might be able to pawn or sell. And can they work with/for me long-distance? i'm in Canada and definitely cannot go anywhere (it breaks my heart to say it, but things are so bad that i'm currently on welfare).
Best,
malamo
Can2017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello, malamo,

That's what I meant. So, you have answered my question.

Yes, you should still do the cleansing and I would DEFINITELY do the entire uncrossing kit.

I have no idea what the AIR members charge. You would have to go to the page and ask them.

But my advice to you is to save your money (as you are strapped for cash) and just use the uncrossing kit and cleanse the place where you are living. Don't pawn your personal belongings!

The uncrossing kit works very well. I think you'll be very pleased with it.

Take care
Miss Aida

Re: Will order the uncrossing kit asap! :)

Unread postby Can2017 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 am

Sounds good Miss Aida, thank you so much for getting back to me.

i'm actually on the LM site and ready to order the kit. Think i'll follow it up with a fiery wall spell as well as the wash and hope for the best!

Reading as much as i can on the subject (knowledge is power, after all) but will hold off on buying or performing any further work for 'drawing' until i'm safe in knowing i'm in the clear (looking out for the signs & what have you).

Although, if i may trouble you once more please, i'm still concerned/puzzled as to how to go about disposing of my bath water and wax remains. Any and all crossroads i can get to will likely always have cars/people around, even before sunrise. Plus, i have no car so will have to take a bus at this early hour.
There is a little intersection nearby that's part of a parking lot - except one of the 'roads' turns into a gravel path (to complete the 'cross' shape) - and it's one that i walk daily to get home. Is this safe, or should it be a road i don't frequent??
Also, i can take the bus to a beach and dispose of the stuff in the ocean. Is that a reasonable alternative?

i know i've taken enough of your time already, but would appreciate help with this part.
Best,
malamo
Can2017

Unread postby natstein » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:10 am

Hello malamo,

I think your parking lot crossroads could work I suppose though I think if I were choosing between that and the ocean I would go with disposing of the remains in the ocean. If you are a person who uses the bible you could read some of the passages of the bible that pertain to the ocean keeping all the bad things for us right after you toss it in. If I was more familiar with the bible I could tell you where those are but I am not sure of the top of my head but I think King Solomon talks about it. (maybe someone else who knows more than I can let us know) I hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Can2017 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Yes, this helps a lot, thank you Nathen.
Relieved to hear that the ocean is a good disposal alternative as i too see it as an ever-cleansing source. Not familiar w/the bible either but will Google it and see.
If anyone on here sees this and can point me in the right direction, i'd be very grateful.
Blessings to all,
malamo
Can2017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, malamo,

Just Google the words: Bible Ocean King Solomon

See what pops up

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Can2017 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:03 am

Hi Miss Aida. Thank you but not much luck with those search words i'm afraid. Tried several others too & nothing quite 'fits'. Think i'll make my own prayer and ask that "all evil work washed off me with this water be swept away by the sea" (or words to that effect).
The only one i found with such reference from King Solomon was:
1:7 All the streams flow into the sea, but the sea is not full, and to the place where the streams flow, there they will flow again. (thinking a prayer can be added to that to further the cause).

Got these from the other books:
Micah 7:18-19: Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love. He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins Into the depths of the sea.… - and:
Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

Maybe i'm being too fussy (?) but i like them nonetheless and hope they'll be of use to someone at some point.

i do want to thank you again for your help. You have no idea how much i appreciated the kindness and compassion you've shown me and so many others on here as i've come to read over the past few days.

Feeling good about my upcoming work and empowered with everything i've learned so far. Hope to have wonderful things to tell you in the near future! :)
Blessings,
malamo
Can2017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, malamo,

Thank you for sharing this and thank you for your kind words.

Hopefully, Natstein will see this and maybe give us some insight as to what he was specifically talking about.

Wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

cleansing vs uncrossing

Unread postby Eric1974 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Is a cleansing the same as uncrossing and which one does the 13 herb bath do?
Eric1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Eric1974,

This question has been asked many times on the forum.

An uncrossing will cleanse you and the 13 herb bath does that. Usually the terms are used interchangeably.

Take care
Miss Aida

I think I crossed myself

Unread postby Bleu » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

I was working on a picture jar and made a rookie mistake even after I questioned it. I glued my pic to the lid, covering the entire lid and then drive the nail through the lid and right through the bridge of my nose on the picture. My nose is killing me!. I removed my picture from the lid but this pain is starting to give me a migraine! What should I do? I've been fighting with other women over my love interest and working on removing hexes for weeks now. Things just keeps going wrong! I just got an evil eye anklet. I have a triple strength fiery wall of protection on it's way. What more can I do? How can I stop this pain?
Bleu

Re: I think I crossed myself

Unread postby j82 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Bleu ,

It is very unlikely that a sweet jar or a think of me jar would cause you to have nose pains and that you crossed yourself. to cross yourself you would have to be crossing. You may however sweetened yourself to the work as well. Though you are working against other people which makes it more likely that they are the cause of your pain. Prolly reversing and returning any work you have done. start by cleansing you and your home, then fiery wall bath and wash your walls with it as well. Look in your yard for any suspicious items left, look for fresh dug holes, trees, etc.. destroy them.
j82

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal