Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

rose289
Newly Registered

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by rose289 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I have no luck in love or friendships. I try my hardest to be nice to people and make friends and nothing happens. I think my ex has something to do with it. I feel like I am cursed. I try to move on from him and find new relationships and nothing has worked. Every guy makes up an excuse about why they have to leave me. I dont get it because I have done nothing to them. My ex told me before he left that I would never find love again and it is starting to look like that. he and his family believed in all types of spells . One time his parents brought a white candle to our house and the next day we fought like crazy. He on the other hand has moved on and got remarried 10 days after our divorce was finalized to the woman he was cheating with. I cant even find a date for myself. How come the bad person gets to live happily ever after?

I need help with clearing myself and moving forward to find peace and happiness. I want to turn my luck around and get the help I need to be able to find love and keep it this time.

Any advice on oils or baths to use would be great.

Feel free to share any product names that are worth trying out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello, rose289,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum an ask that you read through these pages.

You ought to start with an uncrossing kit, then, when that is completed, a Blockbuster spell to tear down the obstacles that are in your way. Follow this with a road opener spell to open the paths for you. Then, immediately perform an attraction spell to bring in what you desire

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Wishing you the very best

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi, firstly sorry if I posted this on wrong place, I though here would be the best. someone told me about something weird inside of the building that she bought in order to open a new store. As he told me:
>Landlord has magical knowledge, he holds seances, have magic dolls and probably practices Hoodoo or Voodoo.
>Landlord was angry with the previous owner and owner had a very bad business there.
>The keys weren't working even though locks haven't been changed
>There is 3 candles (red, white and black) surrounded with a sand circle in the middle of the room
>There are 3 Xs drawn with chalk at the foot of the both front door and back door and there are more Xs at the back of the doors too
>There are also scattered pennies. They are both heads and tails.
Do you think that is a curse? I personally suspect foot track magic.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi faxtrivia,

Please do not start a new topic like this, as we have an entire thread devoted to your query. In the future, use the search box in the upper right corner to search the forum before posting, as this just creates more work for the moderators.

Please read through this thread. It is not possible for us to know if this is a curse or not. It could be anything, so you would have to get a reading on this to know what is happening. You can find a reader here:

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

faxtrivia

Unread post by faxtrivia » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:00 am

Miss Athena, oops I am incredibly sorry, I rushed to ask this question and I couldn't find this thread. Also thank you for your suggestion.

Toadflax

Unread post by Toadflax » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 pm

I've started studying hoodoo on my own last year and have had great success. But now every spell i do backfires on me. I have done many cleansings with herbs and baths and egg cleansing. I was in 2 car accidents in 2 months and now I have been fired from my job. I know of a girl who did Wicca 14 years ago and feels she has been cursed ever since. I have started throwing away all my magical supplies, but still I'm having the bad luck. What can I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, Toadflax ,

What types of spells were you performing?
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:11 am

Hey Toad,

You said you had great success when you first started ... so did you TELL anyone about this? Folks keep their work secret for a number of reasons, one of those reasons is because other people can get jealous. :x Jealous people send out bad vibes and evil eye; jealous people with knowledge of magic can send out curses and crossed conditions. :evil: ( Just saying )

You said you did a lot of cleansing - did you do any uncrossing or reversal work? After your cleansing sessions, did you put up protection? You may get everything nice and clean, but if they can still hit you with ( whatever), then you and your home will be full of "ick" again very soon.

As Miss Aida said, what work did you do? We need more info. :geek:

Toadflax

Unread post by Toadflax » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:47 am

Well ok, I was being bullied at work and people were telling lies and gossiping about me and trying to get me to quit or loss my job. I felt helpless and had no other recourse but to do black magick to have all the bad things they wished for me to happen to them. I told no one about the magick, but my husband and he didn't believe it was real at first till he saw the results. I was actually kind of suprised myself. So i did a particular spell called snake eyes were I put 2 dice in a hole in the ground with the 1's facing up and did a chant (can't remember now). After that the bad luck alright, but for me! I was on my way to work in my new car and a guy drives thru the red light and totalled it. Brought a new car, and was on my way to work stopped at the light, and a girl rear ended me into the car in front of me. Yesterday, Friday 13th I was fired from my job of course. I thought maybe it was because i buried the dice in my own backyard so I dug them out and sprinkled holy water on the spot. But still lost my job. I also did a spell with one of the ringleader of my bullies name tied to a rock painted black with a piece of basil and a black ribbon tied around it and burned a black candle with red palm oil on it and kept it in a dark place in my house. I throw that away. I have a black box with their names on pieces of paper filled with goofer and graveyard dust which I have yet to throw away. I don't know how to safely dispose of it without bringing more bad luck my way. Also, my husband he does not practice any magick but is very religious and prays to God every night. He has seen out of the corner of his eye a black mass in the house. I thought it was something I had drawn because of the black magick, but then he saw it at his place of work. I don't know why it would be going after him, he has never done anything wrong. I don't know what to do now, I am worrried something will happen to him or us....

Toadflax

Unread post by Toadflax » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:23 am

Hi MoonBreath,

Oops! I realized it didn't tell you about the protections I put up. I made a witch jar and buried it in the front yard. I have a piece of cloth with a picture of Jesus on it and a evil eye amulet hanging off the bottom on my door. i have put a line of red brick dust across the front of my door. I put on protection oil/fiery wall of protection most days. I carry a brick red jasper stone in my pocket for protection. I washed the floors with florida water and smoked the house with sage. i wear a bracelet that is supposed to protect from the evil eye. I also have jade and tigers eye bracelet which I believe are protective stones. I want to put protection on my husband, but he won't let me because he thinks it's silly. So now, maybe it is going after him because he is unprotected? He says it won't hurt him because he dosn't believe in it. I don't know if he is right, but I doubt the people I put the spells on believed in it either, because they didn't even know I was doing it.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi ToadFlax,

Did you do a cleansing with hyssop after performing these negative spells? You talk of protection but not of cleansing. This is always a smart thing to do.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

I would do a 13 herb bath, clean your house with Chinese Wash and then use Fiery Wall of Protection. This should help you.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I would also do the Uncrossing spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

Toadflax

Unread post by Toadflax » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Athena,

Yes I have hyssop and rue growing in my garden and I soaked them in water with sea salt and poured it over my head. I burned a white candle also. Maybe I will buy

the uncrossing kit. I didn't do the cleansings right away, like they say to do, sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't. Cause I didn't take it too seriously :(

I just did a tarot reading and it said an unhappy time will soon come to an end. That was the last card. The first card is supposed to represent the querant which

is me, and it was the upside-down magician.

Alaska
Newly Registered

Unread post by Alaska » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:47 am

I need help figuring out what happen to me. I am a beautiful woman and when I go on date guys are so happy to be with me and can`t wait to see me again, all the dates I have been to were wonderful and followed by numerous texts and phone calls. BUT NEVER A SECOND DATE. In the beginning I thought that some of them were cheaters or players, but I came to realize that it's not them, it's me. Someone casted a magic spell to make it impossible to be with someone. I mediate and pray but I know that unless I clean myself from this black magic, I will always be like a deserted land, everyone looks at but no one step foot in. Please help me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:59 am

Hello, Alaska,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new and we ask that you do NOT start new topics and post in the appropriate subforum

PLEASE read the forum rules and this post: do-not-start-new-topics-t31677.html#p179371

Your post has been taken to the appropriate subforum and thread for your query.

You may want to work uncrossing spells www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

But we ask that you first read the pages on this thread for spell ideas. After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

To find out if you have been crossed, jinxed, hexed or cursed, you may want to consult a reader about this.

You can find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR....

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:02 am

Hello, Toadflax ,

You may want to consider having someone else perform the reading for you

I personally don't read for myself because I misread what is being said. When I read for others, Spirits help me. When I read for myself, I don't give them a chance because I make my own interpretations. Many readers do the same.

Just sayin'......
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Miss Aida wrote:When I read for others, Spirits help me. When I read for myself, I don't give them a chance because I make my own interpretations. Many readers do the same.
Miss Aida, thanks for this. It may be a habit we could train ourselves out of, though. Certainly worth a try.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

busy91

Unread post by busy91 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:06 am

Oh Alaska your situation is very similar to mine. I had thought I was jinxed/crossed too but I got a reading from one of the readers/rootworkers suggested here.
I got a much larger picture of the problem and suggestions on how to proceed. Everyone is different and a reading will pin point your particular situation. From that knowledge, you can do what needs to be done cleansing wise.

Your situation is extremely frustrating, I feel your pain.

Devision7
Newly Registered

Unread post by Devision7 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello,

This is my first time on the broad and I'm quite new to this world to a certain extent. I've had a fortune read a once cause somebody I was with pulled me in a room with another person (Santeria I believe) and the lady made a couple of predictions( If you will) which was translated to me that came true, This was years ago. Trying to hit the point: I drive cab and I picked up a guy and his mother to take them home. At the end of ride the elderly lady asked if I wanted to have my fortune read so I said "Sure, why not?" Then she told me some surprising things about me that was true then she told me some other things that kinda shook me.

1. She told me that I have a curse over me, that it was an old one from when I was inside the womb of my mother.
2. She told me that this curse is strong and have blocked me in a lot of areas in my life preventing me from reaching my potential.
3. She then told me that I've could've have been much more than what I am today a long time ago.
4. She told me she would help me find out who placed the curse and why but I've never seen her do to the reason that I forgot where her and her son lived

After she told me that and I went on with my night working I thought about what she said and I believe it started to click in my mind from what I could understand from it.
When I was a child and my mother was still alive we would always consistently moved around and always claimed that she was being followed and someone she was trying to get away from had people watching her.
She told me she would always find dead birds and other dead small animals and/or bones in her path. When I was younger this sounded extremely crazy to me, It didn't make sense and I couldn't understand it.
One thing I remember my mother saying is that "When you (I) turn 18 i'll be gone" then one month after my 18th birthday my mother passed.

Ever since I ran across that old lady and what she told me, it gave me that much more understanding about my mother and the stuff I she use to say.

My question(s) is: Is there a way can I find who's behind all of this madness? How can I unblock, remove and even reverse this thing on me? How can I protect myself so nothing like this would never happen again?
Any help would be appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Hello, Devision7 ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry that your Mother passed away so early. What a shame.

And, yes, dead birds are definitely an omen of impeding death.

You may want to consult an AIRR member and see who might be able to tell you who placed the curse. It will be difficult, though, because it happened so long ago. And if it's a generational curse, that will be harder to tell. But, some AIR members can do this (I just don't know which ones).

I am not sure if you are indeed cured. Some of what you re telling us, well, it can't be proven. And it may be a "cold reading".

So, please check with an AIRR member first and go from there

Wishing you the very best in life

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 am

Hi, I been having a string of bad luck for a while. My shoulder felt like it was broken for almost 2 months, out the blue, it woke me up during the middle of night/ morning and I hadn't fallen on it or anything. Xrays didn't show anything wrong. I had 2 neck surgeries back, to back.

I been off work on medical leave 10 months with first surgery and over a year and still off since second surgery. The pain hasn't gotten better, surgeon and Drs all seems to not care, the insurance through my job pay has sucked, they'll pay me every 4-5 months instead of monthly. The hospital sued me while I'm still under their care, my other people are trying to sue me. My car broke down, then my truck. My stomach keeps getting bigger, my hair has fallen out badly. I wake up out my sleep almost every hour( not every night but majority) I get these strong, unusual sad, deeply sad feelings and cry. All my family and friends get mad at me over silly things, hardly call, talk, or come around.

I just ordered a uncrossing candle from LM for them to burn for me missionary independent church, but i haven't done any cleansing. I will try the 13 herb cleansing and also have LM do a protection candle as well. From the things i listed, does it sound like I've been crossed, jinxed, or attacked? I'm still going to continue with everything but just wondering if those things sound like crossed conditions?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi sun1229,

I am so sorry to hear of your run of bad luck. It's not possible for us on the forum to determine if you are indeed crossed or jinxed, but that is a possibility by what you wrote. I would suggest a reading from one of the AIRR members to better understand the nature of your misfortune.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, you are correct in performing an Uncrossing candle as this never hurts. You said you have not done any cleansing yet, and this is strongly advised (as it also never hurts, even in the best of circumstances). The 13 Herb bath is a good start, but you should also thoroughly cleanse your home with Chinese Wash and put up protection to keep any future negativity at bay.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I wish you the best of luck and hope you can turn your situation around for the better soon.
HRCC Graduate #1909

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 am

Thank you miss Athena, i really appreciate your response. Right now money is tight, so I'm going to first have my protection candle burned and try the cleansing, that way i will be protected no matter what. Then i will still have a reading done cause i still want to know for sure so i can keep a watch on things. I'm going to order the bath wash and Chinese floor wash today or tomorrow from LM then the protection candle hopefully Friday. Or i might wait until Friday so i can do it all at once. Thanks again..... I hope this is the right place to respond. I'm still learning

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi, i was just reading through the post, and I read where you can use a egg to see if crossed conditions are in the egg. Do I throw the content against any tree, front or back yard, and is there anything I should do when cracking the egg inside the home at the time for protection? I also seen about a dime. I just tried to find it on lucky mojo curio, but i couldn't find it, what do i look under to find the dime?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello, Sun1229,

Please read the pages here for answers: eggs-and-egg-shell-powder-questions-and ... 08s30.html

If you have anymore questions after reading the 4 pages on tat thread, please post the question there.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Devision7
Newly Registered

Unread post by Devision7 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:47 am

Thanks for the feedback. I'll start my journey there.

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 am

Thank you miss Aida, I really appreciate your answers,help, and concern. Thank you so much

lutriciacisco
Newly Registered

Unread post by lutriciacisco » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:38 pm

I have been in a lot of different relationships and all relationships I have been negatively attacked for days by someone everytime I try to conceive a child with that man. what is the best root work for getting rid of this kind of thing

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:29 pm

hello lutriciacisco,

I moved your post into a thread that deals with knowing about when you are cursed and what to do about it. There are lots of ideas here to get you started. Look over this thread and see what will work best for you in your situation and if you have a more specific question on how to use products or proceed with a spell. Also if you can please look around in the forums for the topic you are wanting to know about post there. It helps to keep things organized and for other people to find information. Thanks!

Peace~

Nathen

GodAboveAll

Unread post by GodAboveAll » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello All!
I'm open to almost anything & everything at this point. For years I've felt I've been cursed. Friendships, relationships, and even my family just seem to not work out. Depending on the relationship, it usually involves jealousy/envy, lack of trust/non commitment, and unappreciation/disloyalty.
I don't know what gives. I was in a tragic accident two years ago and I have the displeasure of staying with my family while I recover. They have been tired. Everyone is looking out for themselves & I'm oven all alone fighting for unity. And it's bad that my mother adds to the problems. It seems like no matter what I do, someone takes offense. Or things will go well, and then someone just disappears from my life. It never fails.
Soon, I'm close to being back on my own two feet and disappearing from my family's life for good. And my own mother has made it very clear that she doesn't want anything to do with me. Trust me I have done nothing to her. And even if I did, as a mother taking care of your daughter who was in a tragic accident, there's certain things you don't say.
And to some of my so called "friends" that have disappeared. I plan on ignoring them too. But I truly do believe I am cursed because nothing seems to go right with my relationships. Help me please! Thanks!
Peace and Blessings ✞

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, GodAboveAll,

I am so so sorry. I know how hurt you are and this is just terrible. You poor thing. Just remember, they might be acting this way because of what's on you.

First thing: 13 days bath www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then a FULL uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Followed by protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Finally, when you've completed these, the crème de la crème: Attraction spells: www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Wising you the very best. And I pray that your broken heart mends
HRCC Graduate #1631

GodAboveAll

Unread post by GodAboveAll » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Thanks Aida! Will do this when I'm back on my feet. I'll keep you posted.
Peace and Blessings ✞

Sinfulxholiness
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sinfulxholiness » Tue May 10, 2016 12:12 pm

First of all, i would like to point that i'm new to the site and still not sure about the posting rules and all so sorry for any mistakes :mrgreen:

So, my question is, am i crossed ?

I've always felt like something was against me, for a long period of time i can't seem to get into any healthy relationship, my ex of a year turned out to an absolute horrible lying cheating person, even when i start talking with someone, we start out nicely then it just stops.

Idk,the whole thing just seems really off.

And if i am crossed, any rituals / spells for love uncrossing?

HELP

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, Sinfulxholiness ,

Unfortunately, this is impossible to answer on the forum

Yu would require a reading on this.

Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

They will be better able to tell you what is going on.

Wishing you the very best with your life and endeavors
HRCC Graduate #1631

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sat May 14, 2016 10:46 am

So recently I have begun to think that I may have some crossed conditions and blocks preventing me from achieving things. Over the last several months my life has spiraled out of control and I have never had this problem. Financially I seem to acquire money but it's gone within days due to unexpected bills arising. Therefore I'm am constantly struggling to keep my head above water. Additionally I have been applying for jobs for six mi the now and nothing is Happening , even after I performed spell work to get a job (there is movement but nothing is happening). I have three degrees and can't even get a job as a waiter right now! my love life is in the toilet too. The kne guy I worked ok just keeps shutting me down and whatever work j throw at him it manifests but for some other woman!
Every guy I Come in contact with disappears or turns out being a dud. Finally , the combinations of all of these crappy things happening , plus my friends all seeming to be living amazing happy financially stable lives is really upsetting to me. I'm not prone to anxiety or negative thoughts or depression but lately I'm just so pessimistic about my future and I want to just give up trying to even look for jobs or meet someone because no mater how hard I try it all seems to fall apart. This kind of negative sad attitude isn't typical for me at all!

I highly doubt anyone was working against me but you never know. I'm fairly quiet about my work and what I do. The few that do know are close friends I trust. My only thoughts on this possible crossing is that I accidentally crossed myself? Does this even happen? This is due to the fact that some of my products are next to eachother like damnatioj oil and black arts oil . I think some of the oil leaked in the box and perhaps got into my other products ? I have no other explanation , but my gut tells me I am somehow responsible for this string of bad luck due to a mistake along the line in my spell work.

sadly with my financial situation and not being able to find a job I can no longer really afford anything. I have sage, uncrossing bath products as well as oil , hyssop, white candles and A 13 herb bath. I'm wondering how I can use all of these items to hopefully get rid of this endless string of bad luck in my life because I'm am at my wits end.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh,

Unfortunately, that's not enough.

You would need a 13 day supply of the 13 herb bath.

here is the page with the instructions: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, you would need protection: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, you would need to perform a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Followed b money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

With what you have (and it appears to be a one day bath), you could certainly use what you have. It could help (it certainly can't hurt)

I hope your luck changes for you to the better

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

matt1991
Newly Registered

Unread post by matt1991 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm

i have even been told so by friends who have observed the crazy things thats happened so far in my life. i'm not here to cry or complain but alot of very crazy things has happened to me in my life the past 7 years or so that really leads me to believe i may have been cursed. some crazy woman who claimed to be a witch in a chat room once told me she was putting a curse on me and i laughed it off. is there away with the use of hoodoo one can find out if there is indeed a curse been put on me? i just joined the site i dont know much about hoodoo and would like a good place to read learn about .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, matt1991 ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry that you had to deal with this.

Many times "some people" (including myself) know that when we tell another that we have placed a curse on them, we really didn't. But the fear and paranoia will make one start subconsciously harming themselves.

But, your best bet is to get a reading on this to find out for sure

Find readers in one of these 2 places:

OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

HRCC Graduate #1631

othoi_mojo

Unread post by othoi_mojo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:11 am

If somebody does black magic on someone so how do we know about this. I think this most most important... :?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:56 am

Hello, othoi_mojo,

I'd advise that you contact a member of AIRR about this matter, or get a reading through Hoodoo Psychics. Here are the links to both:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

othoi_mojo

Unread post by othoi_mojo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:36 am

I am sharing something issues of my family & mine.

Happening With My Family

My father & mother's behave is almost crazy. All the time they are quarrelling when they are over the phone or meeting so no peace in our house. Gradually mother's persist is increasing & mother & sister have no foresightness & responsibilities but they are most misspenders in our family. My mother's cook was so delicious but her cooked food is not able to eat now.

My mother sight relatives are destroying our family selfishly but they getting helps & facilities from our family.

Our property getting away from our hand & neighbour & relatives are devouring land & property but nobody is helping us.
In our study as my sister, mine & my brother's study is facing obstacles continuely.

People getting help from our family when they need but nobody help us when our need.

Other people's house has no problems but usually in our home every thing is facing destroyed or troubled so we couldn't drafting money, if we adjust something so another thing gets troubled.

In our family nobody is believing each others.

Happening With me

I think anything is sitting in my brain all the time so I can't thinking about anything even my knowledge getting too much blockage like 2+2=4 is getting result by calculating, what the hell is this.

I have no friends, relative now cause all of them getting away from our family & me.

My jobs get blockade, every job comes to me but after that the job get away from me without any reason, still now I am a unemployed person in the family.

If I got some money then something gets me to lose the money by troubling something or guest comes etc.

Usually in our country no one is get failed in general degree but I did exam 3 times & getting failed by 2 marks.

I keep my phone into pocket cause no call comes to me. Once a day my phone getting calls in a park contiuely & I keep phone out & what the cause that I get behind to work & then I lost the phone by someone stole it.

I am living naively but wherever I go or stay, the other people doing envy against me & relationship goes down & they expect the negativities for me. And surprisingly I am falling into any of problemetic way or uncondition.

I got a job offer & the form had to fill out & printing it. I start the process with my computer & getting hang & loadshedding gradually & went to stall to fill up. After going to stall, there's pc & internet balance & printer getting troubling repeatedly. When everythings right then my job is too much away from my hand cause fullfilling the form is so late.

I am jobless so my brother doesn't like me to sitting on pc but when I start the pc, my brother comes home from the office at that time. Until I don't start the pc, brother also not coming at home.

I have no privacy cause all of my privacy or private things are getting expressed by unconditionally.
At any special occassion or time my cloth or shoe or something to need for that is getting trouble, defeat, destroyed etc.
Every people who knows me well but what the reason I don't know that they missbehaving to me or missunderstanding me but there is no fault by mine.
When my phone balances or facilities no more, at that right time people comes to me for calling from my phone or wanting the facilities from me and then I am unable to help them.
Whenever I do the useful work in the computer then any part of my pc gets hanging, troubling or loadshedding.

Dears experienced all, what is I explained here that is some drops of the big ocean I am facing. I think you can understand something about my position. This problems & troubles is happening with me & my family all the time repeatedly. I know any bad energy is working behind us & somebody is responsible behind of this magics or problems.

1) Why does it happen with us?

2) What did my enemy do with my family & me?

3) What protection would be effective for vanishing the magics?

4) Is there anything to view the enemies of us & who did this magic against us?

5) How can we be remove from binding, enemy, harm, paranormal activities & everything everything? I want to know.

So dear all please please suggest me, I want the most valuable helps or comments from the experts to relief our problems & safe to us.

Forgive me for my poor english.

Thank you all my dear luckymojo friends.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, othoi_mojo ,

We don't know why this has all happened. You need a reading to find out the answers to most of these questions

Find readers here:

http://readersand rootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

You ought to try an uncrossing spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Followed by protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, PLEASE do not write in large caps and Say things like: PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY.

I have taken this out of your post.

Take care of yourself and I hope things get better for you. But, you really need a reading to find out why all of this is happening

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 am

Greetings

I would like to know if there is anyway I can find out if my ex boyfriend who I'm now pregnant from is helping put roots on me? I don't trust him at all!

Also I went to a worker that I thought was helping me she asked me to bring dirt from my home and his shoes she put the dirt in a glass jar along with a root she had me to rub and sulfur and poured some liquid in the jar she told me to stir it around and if it got hot it was my enemies help was she hurting me or helping me???

I have been told that someone took a picture of me and my ex to someone and have also been told that someone was doing witchcraft on me and that my now ex was apart of it I'm confused and don't know if that is true about him helping because we was still together until recently now I'm pregnant and we barely talk he says he still loves me but I know something is holding him back.

I recently smudged my home with sage and he came over but got very angry and left I really need some help I don't have any money but will have some next week if someone could offer me a reading I promise I will pay them

I'm in desperate need of help and have went to other workers near me but seems like they are all working together one of the workers that I went to died on Christmas of last year the other two are still alive

I really need help I think they are trying to kill me

please someone open your heart to help me... Thanks

Vonny1009

Unread post by Vonny1009 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:46 pm

So for the longest time I believed I was cursed. I've been single mostly all my life and I'm 26. The only real boyfriend I had was when I became pregnant very young and we were only together because I got pregnant. All the other men I dated never wanted to commit to me, I've had my heart broken so many times, one after the other.. each one always said they did not want to commit.

I literally started to believe what the odds were of basically 10 years of no luck with men and still being single. So I believe I have been cursed in some way. I also highly believe the women in my family are all cursed as well. My family is from the carribean and these kind of things are really known there, love spells, curses, etc. my family believes that my grandma possibly put a curse on all the women in my family. She lives in the carribean and is not close with any of us. I have four uncles who are all happily married and I have 2 aunts and my mom who are all single and divorced. Also all my girl cousins have horrible luck w men meanwhile my boy cousins all have gfs.

My gma also has had bad health problems and lost a leg a couple years ago I believe maybe that's karma for the bad she's done. Again, these are beliefs from my family and I and we're not completely sure if it's true. I've had readings done where in three occasions I've been told I've been cursed. The first reader provided me with things to be cleansed but that was two years ago and my luck w men hasn't changed.

I just bought a uncrossing kit with incense, oils, candles, bath salts and black salt. Once they're delivered to my home I will begin uncrossing myself and my home I'll also advise my mom to do the same in hopes that our luck will change with love. We've been pretty fortunate w other aspects of life like good jobs and health. Love has always been the only problem in my life.

I was dating someone two months ago and I'm deeply in love w him and I'm 100 percent sure he could be my soulmate but of course he broke up with me and doesn't want to commit (story of my life) my break up with him has had a huge toll on me and because of my desperation to get him back I have casted many love spells and that's how I found this site and info on uncrossing in which I'm very grateful for and pray that it'll work and hopefully slowly restore my relationship with my ex.

By me uncrossing myself it won't affect the spells I casted on him to be with me right? Cause uncrossing is to remove negativity and curses within myself so I feel like the answer to that is obviously no it won't interfere with the love spell work but I also want to cleanse him. Maybe dab some uncrossing oil around his house and clean his home with Chinese wash. I believe his ex gf has something to do w us breaking up also. The reader recently told me there was a woman who traveled to do work on us so we wouldn't be together that's why I'm thinking he should have a cleansing too but I don't want him to know about any of this. How else can I uncross him? Can I put the uncrossing oil in his shampoo?

Thanks all for reading and many thanks! Xo

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello, blessedfavors32,

I cannot answer the question of whether you have been cursed or not, but I can tell you were you can get a free reading. The Lucky Mojo Curio Company gives two free readings every Sunday on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo rootwork Hour radio show. Go here to sign up:

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show - Sign Up Here For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-s ... g-f30.html

Also, for free prayers, go to the Crystal Silence League web site:

The Crystal Silence League -- Free Prayers
http://thecrystalsilenceleague.org

Best wishes to you.
coastwitch

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi vonny1009,

I had to edit your post because you wrote in one solid block of text. In the future, please use the paragraph form of posting.

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. It is impossible for us on the forum to know whether you are indeed cursed or just have bad luck. I would suggest you get a professional reading as this is the best way to get to the root of your situation. You can find readers here:

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi blessedfavors32,

I responded to a similar post of yours in another thread, here:

spells-for-uncrossing-tricks-laid-at-do ... ml#p357543

I moved this message here, since this is the place to ask that question.

I am truly sorry you are going through this. Please read the advice I offered you in my previous answer to you.

In future, do not post the same subject in different threads as it is against forum rules.

Also please use punctuation, as your post is very difficult to read without it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

Vonny1009

Unread post by Vonny1009 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 pm

So I just had a reading and I was told my ex's ex gf did work on us so he would leave me and we wouldn't ever be happy. This is something I suspected and I have been told by other readers but it really hit me now that this desperate obsessed ex did this to us, it all makes sense now.

The reader told me he does love me and the reason he left and doesn't want to commit was because of what this woman did. I just did an uncrossing bath with candles and incense and dropped some uncrossing oils in the water as well. The reader also lives by me and offered to do a 7 day cleansing on me that'll remove what his ex did to me. I have to go to her every Tuesday and Friday for 7 days so she can remove what was done.

It's really sad that people go to these lengths to make other people miserable. I can't believe I been suffering for this man for two months not knowing for sure what she did to us. I can't wait to be fully cleansed of the curse she did to me and be able to restore my relationship with my ex.

1) I do feel like I need to uncross him but without him knowing. Can I put the uncrossing oil in his shampoo?

2) Also I guess all the love spells I did on him are useless since we've been crossed not to be with each other which can make sense why I have not seen any results with the many love spells I've casted. Do I have to start these spells all over again after I been fully uncrossed?

3) How do I know when the curse is gone? I suppose getting another reading after right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello, Vonny 1009:

1) Yes, see this thread, read it, and post any questions about that sort of spell there, please, not here:

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry
lmcco-oil-in-shampoo-lotion-soap-pomade ... 7-480.html

2) I would work with my reader / rootworker, since you have one. She will be able to guide you as to future spell work. You can always buy supplies from us, but you are lucky to have a worker near you.

3) Yes, after your cleansings, get a check-up with your reader.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

bunnyfuu

Unread post by bunnyfuu » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 am

I'm asking for my long term boyfriend, not myself. Here's the situation.

For as long as I've known him, my boyfriend has had extreme bad luck. Things like, he enrolls for school and his grandfather passes and he's forced to drop and deal with his family; he gets a new job and then misses an email that leads to a million dollar error which gets him fired. We once even spent over 2 hours picking up a single $50 gift card for a christmas present for a friend of his. You really can't make any of this constant crap storm up.

His bad luck can be traced as far back as his early college days just before his break-up with his last gf. After that, he suffered massive burn out, was put on a triple dose of anti-depressants and it's been snowballing from there. I note this because back during his college days there were some girls in his dorm that were friends with his two exes who were supposedly into magic. They kept telling him anything beyond a blessing or generalized loves spell was considered unethical - job spells would mean stealing somebody else's job; love spells directed at people would cause bad relationships; protection spells block justly deserved karma and make things worse when it wears off.

After several years of this and getting sick of the constant bad energy, I decided to do the most powerful protection spell I knew. And it worked. Then began a string of tragic happenings, centered around his exes and their friends. My friends and I suspected that this was backlash for something someone(s) in that group were sending at him. Unfortunately, my protection spell requires near constant upkeep and recharging. I suspect the girls from his dorm, but I wanted to pin point who exactly had done this so I could put a binding on that person, but when I inquired as to methods at another forum, I kinda got reamed out for doing protection spells on my bf without permission. I let the matter go, figuring the blacklash had stomped them enough. Things were quiet for awhile after that.

Now he's trying to start an IT training school with help from my boss. This process has been riddled with delays and problems and now he's having issues physically teaching the class. He's been served an eviction notice and with no job history, getting a new apartment is going to be hard. He suffered a series of accidents/injuries on the second week and finally today, he completely flaked out at his poor students. Since this is a pilot, it's critical that he gets a good review and that the students pass their IT certification exams.

I'm worried that the offending parties are back and that their mischief is directed at not only at him, but also myself now since we have been together for so long. I, myself, have been having issues here and there as well though nowhere near as bad as him. Keeping this one protection spell going or constantly repeating lesser spells is becoming quite draining on my resources.

I'm worried about the mental and emotional toll that this has taken on him over the years, that he's started to self sabotage to an extent. He's very high strung and has not been handling the delays well. He's also seeking guidance from me on how to handle all of this, but refuses to listen to sound advice and has started badgering me for answers that he honestly doesn't want to hear or listen to.

I'm worried about the toll that it's taking on me and our relationship. I'm physically, emotionally and spiritually exhausted from all this and sometimes dread phone calls from somebody who I love very much and knows loves me and I absolutely hate that. Lately, we rarely talk about anything that isn't his own misery and how nothing goes right for him.

In short, I would like something to end whatever curse, jinx, or bad energy that my boyfriend (and now maybe myself) is being bombarded with - end it for good. Suggestions on getting him mentally back into a more positive place would be helpful too (he's talked recently about seeking a therapist but hasn't move on it yet). From there, my past workings on getting projects moving and job seeking have historically been helpful.

For recent work done: I repeated the protection spell on him and I did a spell to move forward the current project and that's when things got moving again (albeit in a rather... stuttering sort of way. It felt very forced through.) I also did a sugar jar spell on his parents to keep them amiable to helping him out without giving him problems and that has gone well. I've done some cleansing and shielding work on myself and plan more protections for myself, at home and at work.

Any sage advice you lovely people could provide would be greatly appreciated as I'm planning another order soon. If this is in the wrong spot, please feel free to move my query and my apologies for that.

Thanks!
Bunnyfuu

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi bunnyfuu,

I am sorry to hear he is going through so much. He is so lucky to have you on his side!

I would first get him to perform an Uncrossing spell kit on himself. You could do it for him as proxy, but is is best if he performs it himself. It will help to remove any spiritual gunk that is sticking to him from any of these women.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then I would cleanse his home with Chinese Wash from top to bottom and back to front. This will rid his space of any negative debris that is stuck there.

Now you need to put up protection, and keep it going. Here are two links for Protection products and spells/amulets to keep on him:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

He might also want to consider working with Archangel Michael, who protects us in battle. I have a very personal relationship with him, and he has never let me down. He watches over me like a hawk!
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Protection is necessary to keep any future attacks from sticking. It should not require a prohibitive amount of effort, but it does take vigilance and consistency. In my view, nothing is more important than protection, so keep it up!

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted, and good luck to you both!
HRCC Graduate #1909

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Bunnyfuu,

Does your boyfriend have something from that time in his life ... like a houseplant, a stuffed animal, an article of clothing, a piece of art, or jewelry? What about old papers related to those people? If uncrossing doesn't stick, perhaps there is something near him that gives the enemy access after all these years.

Other than finding and destroying a cursed object; uncrossing, cleansing, and protection is just going to have to be a way of life. So many of us are in that situation for various reasons ... just make it part of your housekeeping. It helps everyone involved in spiritual work to do regular cleansing and put up protection, if for no other reason than to keep "ick" from building up - but you are under the gun, so it is a must! Don't forget to cleanse and protect your cars and online info too.

Best wishes, and keep us posted.

bunnyfuu

Unread post by bunnyfuu » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks for the responses, Miss Athena and MoonBreath!

I think my biggest challenge is that he refuses to do anything for himself, magic-wise, even though he's fully aware that this level of bad luck is unnatural and probably at least somewhat conscious of the idea that he might be under attack. When I try to make suggestions, he starts quoting those girls who gave him the bad advice. I can quote chapter and verse out of any and all occult book you can name that they're wrong, but he won't hear it. That's the main reason I suspect them, because such advice leaves him WIDE open. So anything done will have to be by proxy. :(

I love the idea of working with St. Michael. I might be able to get him to keep a St. Michael medal in his wallet and place a statue in the new house. He is from a catholic family and while he doesn't necessarily follow the religion anymore, he still does the observances when it comes up. That might provide the steady but strong and constant protection he seems to need. General, maintenance friendly protection work doesn't seem to do much and full scale protection spells that have a significant impact require full ritual set up which can be inconvenient to do on a monthly or even quarterly basis around a full time job.

MoonBreath - He does have a pillow that was made for him by his first gf, and that's about the only thing he has from those days that I am aware of. His brother was quite destructive of things M placed in storage when he moved out after college. He and the first gf parted on good terms. The pillow may be in storage at my place, so perhaps I'll go downstairs tonight to look. He is still friends on FB with a lot of his old friends from college. But he won't tell me who gave him the bad advice.

I'm hoping the impending move will allow me to get his environment set to rights. His last weekend in the old apartment, I'm going to be on vacation, but I think he hopes to have secured something well before then for a gradual move and I will be available to help him with preliminary move stuff. The moving process will afford me the ability to set up some house protections and lay a few tricks about to keep him protected and on a more even keel.

Thanks again and further insights and suggestions are welcome from anybody.

Akia67
Newly Registered

Unread post by Akia67 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello.

I want to thank anyone taking the time to read this, because I am in need of help. This was a while a go so please read and don't let the size get to you.

When I was visiting a friend back in Sept. I went over her home where all her family and their friends were. I hadn't seen her in YEARS and we grew up together. Anyways everything was great I go back home, so does she. Within a month her husband leaves her and their baby, and he ends up in a mental institute. I go to the doctor for my physical and it turns out I am sick and I was fine before. For the both of us things have been getting worst and worst. Every time I go to the doctor they find out something else or worst is wrong with me! My friend is literally going to be kicked out of her house.

I signed up for this forum. I was going to look into getting something for my health. But If I have been cursed I think I should get rid of it first.
I really have no idea what to do. I have only very basic knowledge of any of this, I learned from family members.
Any help, I would be pleased to have. I just can't get any more sick then I apparently all ready am. I am getting very scared.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi bunnyfuu,

You are smart to be thinking of how to lay tricks at his new house.

For cleansing, you can put Chinese Wash into a bottle labeled "floor cleaner" and use that to clean his home on a regular basis (certainly before he moves in, if possible). He will just think you are an awesome girlfriend to help him stay on top of housekeeping.

Mix Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals in the final rinse when doing laundry and his clothes will come out ready to protect him. Add a little of that diluted bath crystals to his shampoo bottle so he will add protection to his daily shower routine without even realizing it. The possibilities are endless here. He doesn't need to know in order to reap the benefits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-fiery-wal ... ction.html

But he does need to be uncrossed first. If he won't do it for himself, you will need to do it for him. Draw him a bath, and use Uncrossing bath crystals in place of bath salts and he will be none the wiser. You can work the prayers for yourself while he bathes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

As for the pillow made by the ex, well things do have a habit of going missing during a move.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi Akia7,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. In the future, please do not start new topics like this when they already exist. It just makes more work for the moderators.

I am sorry you are going through this. It is not possible for us on the forum to know whether you are cursed. I would suggest you get a reading from someone from AIRR who can more accurately discern what is behind your string of bad luck and offer remedial advice for taking care of it.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

bunnyfuu

Unread post by bunnyfuu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:18 am

So a small update. I searched through the boxes of things that the boyfriend had stored in my basement and found the pillows in question. I brought them to my roommate, who is a strong energy worker, for her review. She examined them, sighed, kind of screwed up her face and then asked "Did he have these before his breakdown?" To both of us they fell "yucky".

We concluded that even if the pillows weren't intended to do him harm when his first gf gave them to him, they probably absorbed so much vitriolic energy after he and the second gf broke up, that they were creating at least part of the problem. We decided that if we destroyed them outright, he would miss them when he moved simply because he would probably want them when decorating his new place. So instead, we're going to lay a plan to clean them in the wash and I may even see about re-purposing them towards positive energy. Ironically, they're smiley face pillows and in the eye of one is embroidered "Have a Nice Day".

In the meantime, his apartment hunt is going well with two very solid leads and after my last personal cleansing and recharging of the protection spell, additional things have smoothed out. We're taking stock of our supplies this weekend and will formulate an immediate and long term plan of action based on what we can do now and what we'll have to wait on pending the arrival of my next order. More updates as they come. Thanks for all the help thus far.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello, bunnyfuu ,

Thanks for the update!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:43 am

I have this unlucky habit of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. These co-incidents have cost me dearly. I am having trouble restoring my reputation after n incident that was not my fault but a serious mis-understanding that does not seem to be getting fixed. This has ballooned for a few years now. Is there something to help my uncrossing to work stronger? My AIRR reader suggested the work is going steady but more work needs to be done. I have never had so much bad luck as I have over the past twenty years. Much of the time I being around others that seem to have their actions rub off on me. I have no other choice but to be around these people for now. I think a karmic debt maybe cashing in as well. Seems as if I do work to draw good fortune in ad fortune gets worse. A yes/no reading in not financially possible currently to get an update on progress and why bad luck when I do luck drawing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Eric1974 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

Here is a long hard road work, but, I think it will be very beneficial to you:

I always have my clients immediately follow their uncrossing work with protection, and then blockbuster.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

And, in your case, follow that up with road opener http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

And then, use good luck products as often as possible: http://www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RomaRona
Newly Registered

Unread post by RomaRona » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:28 am

My name is Ramona and I think I may be being spiritual attacked be evil things.
I recently started my 13 day herb spiritual bath cleanse and the very first day I started to feel scared as I was preparing for my bath. As I immersed my head under water I seen an image of what I believe to be a Demon. Just thus morning as I was in a deep sleep I had another image again of myself sucking a large black cloud out of me into a crystal ball and a psychic stood by with a look on her face as thought she wanted to release the evil entity. This is my second attempt at a jinx, curse, hex removal. Is this a sign I should stop or is this the detox part of removing a jinx, curse, hex?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”