Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Luci
Newly Registered
Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Luci » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:24 am

There’s an active curse going on me...

There are times I wake up at 3am, feeling that my hands are being paralyzed, my head is like swirling, my chest is being pricked by a blade. I’m losing my hair, even my dog... I hear a man's voice. I’m also being agitated angry like I can’t control myself. Cold feet & hand. I get up last night to drink lots of water. I feel like being super thirsty

I did a limpia but not sure what results I’m getting.

1) What kind of witchcraft has been done to me?

2) If someone gets your DNA, blood, hair, nails etc. can you call your energy back?

3) How to get a reading on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show?

4) How to get a probono reading?

5) How to order products?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:45 pm

Hi Luci,

I'm so, so sorry you are going through this ordeal. First off, I have to ask--have you made sure there is no medical cause for the issues you're describing, like adrenal issues or anything like that? I've had hormone trouble in the past, and there were strange body sensations, hair loss, thirst, etc, so it's always good to check with a doctor just to rule things out.

As for your questions:

1) If it is magical in nature, someone could be using a dollbaby of you to mess with different parts of your body, such as pricking your chest, binding your hands, freezing you, etc. Is there a man you know who might be throwing for you? Anyone have access to your personal concerns?

2) There are many ways to kill a jinx or uncross yourself, including taking spiritual baths to rid yourself of any messes. I'd look into Uncrossing supplies first off, and follow up any Uncrossing ritual or bath with Fiery Wall of Protection:

https://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3) You can sign up for the radio show each week in this part of the forum:

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

4) Please see above. The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour usually does 2-3 free readings for people each week. You can also submit a request to AIRR for a pro bono reading here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

5) You can order products from the links I provided above, or use these links here, right in the forum:

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

Good luck, hon!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:03 pm

I've been subject to a long run of bad luck. Several days ago I started a 13-day herb bath for uncrossing. Yesterday I found out I was blacklisted from one job potential, and today my main client fired me and won't say why. I've suddenly lost 90% of my income.

I'm at a loss here. I did it on a waning crescent moon, at dawn, with two white candles, the prescribed LM herbs, recited Psalm 51, let myself air dry, threw a cup of the bath to the west without looking back. Perhaps this is just coincidental, but isn't crap like this what we're trying to protect ourselves from getting?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:21 am

Hi eireguitar,

May I ask, did you finish the 13-day run of baths? Also have you done anything to protect yourself, in case someone is continually throwing for you? Do you have any known enemies who might wish bad luck on you?

Please let us know, and we'll be happy to help!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi Fiachna - I had a reading with Cat who suggested the 13-day bath. She didn't say anything about protection, so being new, I haven't yet done anything like that. I have about a week left of the baths. I do have known people who would wish me bad luck, but honestly, my bad luck started long before I met them. Perhaps from birth? What would you suggest? Also, is it possible to be cursed by someone who hides the curse from being found?

BTW, I see you are from Oregon? Sushiland in Beaverton is one of my favorite restaurants. :-D

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:29 am

Hi eireguitar,

That's great that you had a reading with Miss cat! Definitely keep going on your baths, as it will most likely take that full 13 Day Run to help get the mess off you.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling for such a long time. Once you get the mess cleaned off, I'd definitely recommend using some type of protection to keep it from coming back. Here are some great products to read up on:

https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Van Van Oil especially would be good for you to use on your person going forward, because it's great at turning bad luck into good luck.

I'd also recommend looking into The Evil Eye, as this might be some of what you're experiencing, especially if you've had this bad luck from birth:

https://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Once you know what you're dealing with, it will be easier to protect yourself and keep that nastiness from coming back. And if you're ever in doubt, I highly recommend getting another reading, to verify that's what's going on.

P.S. I'm a Beavertonian myself! Howdy, neighbor!

I hope this helps, and best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:10 am

Hi I have Began thinking someone has put some Kinda of curse or doll baby on me. I have sharp pains all over my body ,Health issue (like t.m.i problems are far too embarrassing and gross to share) after another like depression i’m having cognitive problems for over the years mind you I just turned 30. I have been getting help. I go to my doctors and they can’t find out what’s going on. like for example when I went on vacation I got stung on the foot by a stingray and to be able to get the Poison dispersed throughout my body I had to stick my foot in really hot water . The lifeguard had told me that it would make my pain subside . so I had kapt putting it really hot water causing me to have blisters on my foot. they just had left me there by myself thinking my pain would subside. come to find out the hot water was meant to just dispersed the poison not for the pain. then I had fallen down the stairs hurting the same foot that the stingray had stung. then later on in the day two girls on one electrical scooter didn’t know how to stop it. ran into me causing the blisters on my foot to bust and bleed. I had done tarot reading for myself. it had said it was a older men. I don’t know of any body that would want to hurt me I’m Generally well liked by my peers or so I think. I Just want to be over this I don’t want anything bad to happen to the person who had this to me . just want to know how to be over this and to protect myself from any other attacks that this person might do. Please any advice would help.!!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:33 pm

Hello Rew89,

I am so sorry that this has been happening to you!

It's impossible for us on the forum to know what is behind your run of bad luck, so I would suggest you get a reading from one of the credible readers at AIRR to get to the bottom of this. Depending on what they see in your cards, they can advise you on a specific plan of action to help ameliorate your situation. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

franci85
Newly Registered

Unread post by franci85 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:26 am

hello i am uncrossed,I made but fiery wall protection without result, I made a circle of salt + incense st michael + oil st michael + prayer exorcism st michael + salm 91 with petition, feeling, of feeling ants in the back I am a beginner, can you help me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:34 am

franci85,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post here since you are wondering what you can do next. In this thread you will find many different spells for uncrossing yourself. Please give it a read through and if you have any questions afterwards, let us know.

Here is a link for Uncrossing products and how to use them: https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I since you are just beginning on this path, I suggest reading as much as you can on this subject. Gather the tools and ingredients together and go to work.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

I didn't think I would have to do this so soon, but things are going really poorly for me and I am suspecting malice with supernatural involvement. I believe the culprits are my ex and his current girlfriend, though I can't be 100% sure it's them. I just know we've been fighting in court and recently he inexplicably WON an appeal in court that he absolutely did NOT deserve to win with all the evidence against him.

Add to that my health has recently been failing, specifically a constant cough and feeling of choking/like something is blocking my throat. It's getting unbearable, but doctors have been of no help. I have been having an extremely hard time studying for an important exam coming up soon, and MOST suspicious...READY FOR THIS!?...

For the past few days I have been googling specific things related to my situation by typing in site:luckymojo.com. This typically works really well for targeted searches so you don't have to dig through the site or the forums but TODAY when I was searching NOTHING would come up in Google for LM...other browsers were only slightly better. I am not totally technologically inexperienced but none of the fixes I tried would work. I do not think this is coincidence. I think someone doesn't want me to find ways to help my situation and protect myself.

I originally ordered a kit for reversing but it won't be here until the 28th at the soonest. have contacted and paid a very well-recommended root worker from AIRR for a reading this is person is very busy so the reading could take some time. But things are getting worse now, VERY QUICKLY. I am feeling desperate. Are there any specific root workers from AIRR that people here can recommend to me for this specific issue who would be available quickly and can work with me online? I would be very appreciative!

HoundAndHearth

Unread post by HoundAndHearth » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Dear carolinaXKE, you are going through a quite a lot! A moderator will likely come along with more insight and advice, but I felt compelled to reply to you. Maybe reach back out to the AIRR member with whom you are already in communication - they will have your back! For immediate help, perhaps consider:
  • First, please reach out to other medical professionals for second opinions about your throat. Those symptoms need to be thoroughly investigated and addressed.
  • Third, you could utilize herbs, spices, and/or essential oils that might already be around the house as a short-term stop-gap emergency measure while your wonderful Lucky Mojo supplies are being lovingly prepared and shipped to you. (Perhaps consider rosemary, salt, basil, eucalyptus, black pepper, etc.) There is a neat free spell on the Salt page, "Salt and Black Pepper Floor Wash for Protection" - https://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
Best wishes!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Hello carolinaXKE,

The members of AIRR are all independent professionals who set their own schedules. We do not keep a calendar of their availability here or on the AIRR website. You would need to contact members individually to find one who can work with you more quickly than the one you have contacted to date.

Having said that, you would need a reading to determine whether you are indeed being crossed, so any member of AIRR would start there before prescribing a course of remedy for your situation.

Do keep searching the member list and I'm sure you can find someone who can help you.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

carolinaXKE

Unread post by carolinaXKE » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Thank you HoundAndHearth and MissAthena, for your kind responses. The rootworker I originally contacted passed me on to his colleague that he spoke highly of. This person did a reading for me and suggested a solid plan of action which I am going to adhere to, so I feel now I am in good hands. That said, the recommendations of Crystal Silence League and the floor wash were very useful and very much appreciated!

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:59 am

I believe that my now ex was doing something malicious to me. Either to control me or to bring bad things upon me. When I confronted her about a very strange text message in her screen recordings where either she or the other party said "I'm sorry i'm finishing the activities now can you start with 'my name' please?". Every time we have split I always start to feel unusual and lose my appetite until we make up somehow. People go through break ups in life and I literally have never had a relationship like this before. I am sure that something is not right but I just do not know what is going on. She will tell me to move on and that we are done and I accept and move on but then she will start reaching out and calling me heartless etc. What does this sound like? I have done a 3 day spiritual cleansing. I have a reversal candle from lucky mojo. I also have the cut and clear kit as well. I want to move forward in my life and I am sure that this person has just been using me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Casteel344, from your description I wonder if her motives are pure. Maybe she really can't make up her mind to quit you, or maybe she just needs some drama from time to time. You'll need a reading with a gifted and trustworthy worker to help you figure it out -- but more importantly, to discern whether she is doing work on you.

You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I'm glad you have a Cut and Clear kit. Get your reading, then go ahead and use it.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”