Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
FB30

Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by FB30 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello everyone :)
I know this has been brought up a lot, but my question is a little bit different.
I need to dispose of an ammonia jar. The spell worked perfectly and everything is fine, me and my boyfriend are happy and the spell worked in about a month! I was shocked and very pleased :)

Here's my problem. I did the jar back in 2009.....and it's still in my closet. And now i'm moving. I was told to perform the spell and have faith (which i did) and wait for results. But was never told to dispose of the jar right away after the results happened. And over the years/ hectic life changes and everything, i honestly forgot about the jar because things were going well with me and my boyfriend.

I don't live near any crossroads or lakes/rivers and the like. And everything is covered in a lot of snow so i can't toss it in a body of water or bury it.

I wish i knew to dispose of it sooner and now i feel like by keeping the jar for so long, it's a bad thing.
The person i actually performed the jar on is the person i'm moving in with. And i'm nervous that if i dispose of the jar now, the plans to move in will fall out the window and the relationship will sour. I think that's also why i keep the jar for so long. I got a bit paranoid? I'm like that sometimes :-(

Or is it ok to dispose of the jar and just have faith and everything will be fine???

Someone please help ease my mind?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, FB30 ,
I'm confused.
What was the spell for exactly?
HRCC Graduate #1631

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am

Oh so sorry, i didn't realise i didn't put the reason lol
It was to bring my ex boyfriend back. I had it going with a honey jar done by a rootworker, reconciliation candle lit by LM, and had a different rootworker helping me with figure candle work from home.

But the ammonia jar i did on my own, i didn't tell the rootworker, i don't think. Just wanted to do something extra as well :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, FB30,
I usually don't recommend this. But this is an exception:
Since you've had it for 5 years, you might as well hold on to it until the snow melts and you can dispose of it properly.
Here is the page on methods of disposal:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Reains by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Although I do find it surprising that no are no crossroads anywhere????
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 pm

I know i messed up :-( but i'm trying to correct my mistake.
Thank you very much for your help and calming my paranoia. I'll just have to wait till the snow melts. It'll all be fine :)

I guess there are crossroads, but the snow is the problem right now. Also where i live, it's hard to dispose of things when there's houses and sometimes people all around and can see me and i'll get embarrassed and everything and that's not good lol

I read the disposal page (thank you for linking it), but can i bury the whole jar? Or should i open it and empty the contents out then bury the jar? @shakes head@ i didn't go about this the right way did i? :-( never again, i'll get the proper instructions for my honey jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, FB30 ,
If you're going to bury it: No. I would not open that jar.
It's got ammonia in it...
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FB30

Unread post by FB30 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 am

Hello everyone, i hope someone can help me.
I can't find the ammonia jar i buried. I wanted to end the spell since the situation is no longer needed and i was told to burn the contents and recycle the jar. But i just can not find the jar. It was a recollection/return to me ammonia jar if that makes sense that was done a long time ago.

What would happen if i can't find it? I know the area which it was buried but with all the rain and snow, my marker go moved. I want to end the relationship peacefully but i do not want the jar buried anymore so theres no obstacles when i work the separation spells. I just feel like its going to clash and i want everything to go as smoothly as possible.

Please someone send advice? Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, FB30 ,
Can you elaborate please?
You now want to separate from the person that you wanted back?
Is this right?
If you can't find the jar, then let it go. You'll have to perform other spells.
But we can't help you without knowing the details.
We need more information in order to help you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

dream181

Unread post by dream181 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello, All
Thank you, Cat for creating this community. A great resource and I enjoy reading the forums so much. I have had some success with freezer spells so I decided to try the ammonia jar. I did the jar on 4/27 and it brought the results I was hoping for today. I followed exactly as OP suggested. The same day I did the jar I saw obvious monetary signs(literally). Everywhere I went some advertisement with the amount of money that I needed would pop up. Now that it is completed, and work is done-I know I need to dispose of it. I am just unclear about running water. If I can't get to a stream or river..would it be alright to pour into sink with faucet running? Or is that insulting the work? I am newer than new to this so pls forgive me, I read the link about disposal, but still not sure. :oops:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, dream181,

If the sink drainage goes to the sewer then I wouldn't recommend it unless you dilute it a great deal with water.

=You might try other means of disposal per this page:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains by cat yronwode
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dream181

Unread post by dream181 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:44 pm

thank you Miss Aida.

I was told by a worker I have known for years that It would be okay to pour into toilet as long as it did what it was meant to do.I have not disposed of it yet but will do so tomorrow. Funny I just got approved for a credit card and my credit score is not that great. The best part is the credit limit is exactly the amount of money I needed initially! Anyway, thanks again.

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 am

1. His ammonia jar spell com you pour the whole bottle of ammonia in the jar or do you put drops water with drops of ammonia? I read pour the ammonia in but it's a small bottle of ammonia and it's pretty powerful so I need to make sure.

2. If I take a pull out candle, carve the names in it and add drops of ammonia to strip away an old spell, then add my oils, is that a good idea or is that pointless?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:22 am

Hello Godislove,

I am having a little trouble understanding what your question is about. Can you describe the ammonia spell you are talking about a little more? That will give me a better idea of how to ask your question!

Peace~

Nathen

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 am

The 1st is about a jar spell. You write the situation as is tape it on the inside of the glass then from what I read or am assuming you pour the bottle of ammonia in the jar and turn it yo side down.

I wanted to know do we pour the whole bottle of ammonia in the jar or an we fill the bottle with water and then add drops of ammonia since half the bottle is supposed to be filled.

2. I wanted to break up a non romantical relationship with a simple candle spell, so I was wondering if I carved the names into the candle, then cleansed it with ammonia to strip away any blockages if that would be effective.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, Godislove,

1) I think you answered your own question!!!

What follows is the original spell, from charminmuse:

To turn a situation around or uncross something:

Write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of your jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar.

The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops.

Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak.

State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper.

Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it.

Write out the situation as it is now on the slip of paper. The ammonia will end the situation as it is now. The act of turning the jar will turn the situation to go your way.

As you can see, the jar is only HALWAY full of ammonia. Not full and not just "drops."

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) I wouldn't recommend using ammonia on the candles. It's pretty strong and I would be afraid that the fumes would wipe out any energies from the oils. It's actually not necessary to cleanse candles but I personally do so with Florida Water: www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

You can also do it with salt water (sea salt or Kosher), whiskey, etc. But, again, not necessary

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Godislove

Unread post by Godislove » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:01 pm

I washed the candle with Florida water.

2. Carved their names in it.

3. Put a few drops of ammonia to strip away any charms carol put on Stacy-

4. added break up, I. confusion, destruction to the candle then I rolled it in cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes.

5.Then I light it- forgot to tap it so I just did that.

I hope I didn't mess my work up though. Push comes to shove I will light another one on Saturday without the ammonia all else fails goofer dust on the 3rd candle and a vinegar jar will suffice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello, Godislove,

Now this makes sense! I couldn't make out what you were saying (and asking) earlier! LOL !

OK, try it both ways. Can't hurt

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Top of the Hill

Unread post by Top of the Hill » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello
I don't understand what I should write for the ammonia spell. I am slow and new so I am willing to try.
I want to clarify that should only write the wrongs being done to me only.

Should I also include my desired outcome on the same piece of paper that will be soaking and shaken in the same ammonia liquid for a period of time.
The best time to start will be a Saturday when the moon is waning.

Please advise

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Hello top of the hill,

Your question is a little vague so it is kind of hard to answer. I merged your post into the thread that talks about using ammonia in hoodoo. Read over this thread and see if it answers your questions. After that let us know if you have any other questions!

Peace~

Nathen

Top of the Hill

Unread post by Top of the Hill » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 am

The paper that will be placed in the Jar: Should I only write the bad experiences I have only? Should I also write what I want the outcome to be? I see others have a similar question. Is it possible to create directions for the spell similar to the one in the purchased spell kits? Does day of the week or moon phase make a difference?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, Top of the Hill ,

You would just rite the bad situations (so that they go away). NOT the desired outcome.

I like doing these type of spells during a waning moon.

The spell is not that complicated. Not sure if you've seen this webpage with what to do: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Wishing you the very best and I hope things turn around for you for the better

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Top of the Hill

Unread post by Top of the Hill » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:31 am

Thanks very much Miss. Aida. This is the directions I was looking for.
Happy Saturday.

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi everyone I am living in temporary accommodation and I have been trying to rent a house private but wen I went to view i new that the lady was not keen on me then the credit check failed I am just wondering if the ammonia could help my situation ? if so what wood I wright on the Petention any ideas and help I wood be very grateful xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Hello, Josieprice,

The ammonia would help with your obstacles.

Take a look at these 4 pages here for more no your query: spell-for-creditors-t9133.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:51 am

Thank you miss aida xx

JarryJoe27

Unread post by JarryJoe27 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:09 am

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to the Lucky Mojo site and hoodoo at large. I have been reading around the site and learned a lot of information.

My question is what to do with the bottle when the spell is complete? I would like to reuse it if I can, and if it's plastic I do not want to bury it in the ground as I feel it's polluting. If anyone can help me that would be great.

PS the spell I am trying to cast is the ammonia jar spell.

Sorry if the question has been asked, total newbie here :P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:23 am

Welcome, JarryJoe27 --

First, i do not recommend using plastic for bottle spells. As you note, it is toxic and polluting. Glass is traditional and there is no need to seek out plastic bottles to do something that glass bottles have done so well for so long.

Second, as you will notice by now -- if you find your post! -- your question has been threaded into the topic on "Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers." We try to keep the Forum threaded by topic, so newbies can find other questions and answers on popular subjects. So here we are.

Okay, having said that, disposal of bottle and jar spells follows several patterns, depending on what your intention was when making the bottle. Rather than re-create something i have written out many times, i am going to ask you to first CLICK THIS LINK --> http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual remains in the Hoodoo Tradition" from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

... and after that, if you want more to think about, go back to PAGE ONE of this Forum thread and read your way back through the pages to HERE ...

... and, if you still have questions, JUST ASK.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JarryJoe27

Unread post by JarryJoe27 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank you catherineyronwode. I quickly Read through the link you gave me and the thread and I have a firm idea what to do. Three questions still linger though.

1. When I dispose of the ammonia, does the water need to be fast running water or can any old river (or can i pour it in a lake)?
2. Do I pour out my petition along with the ammonia, or do I throw that away?
3. What to do about the tape? Because tape isn't biodegradable do I throw that out or do I have to dispose of it in the same manner as my petition and ammonia?

Thank you for your help :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Good questions, JarryJue27

1. It is not the speed of the running water -- it is that is is running (moving onward) so a lake would not do, but the ocean would, if the tide were going out.

2. I would pour any paper remnants out. Remember, the paper will dissolve a bit.

3. I tend to treat plastic as garbage (not to pollute with it) and to treat glass as a recyclable. I advocate not littering.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Just a reminder, because this spell keeps accruing questions!

What follows is the original spell, from charminmuse:

To turn a situation around or uncross something:

Write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of your jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar.

The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops.

Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak.

State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper.

Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it."

Write out the situation as it is now on the slip of paper. The ammonia will end the situation as it is now. The act of turning the jar will turn the situation to go your way.

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:36 am

hi i am going to use a ammonia jar to remove the obstacles that are holiding me back but i cant think what to put on the paper
can someone please advise me what best to wright on the paper thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Josieprice ,

What about: "Remove all Obstacles from my goals"

Here's the pages on petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... t=petition

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jp87

Unread post by Jp87 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:59 am

thank you miss aida xx

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi. I was wrongfully fired from a job, it's been six months and I'm having dreams about my manager and what she did to me. I'm also hearing my spirt guides talk about what she did. I want to do an amonia jar spell but I'm not sure what I should write on petition! Someone please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:32 am

Hello, Shwayn123,

Do you want him gone from that job?

Then write something like: " (name of boss) will be fired from ____ "

Something like that.

The ammonia jar will make someone gone from whatever you want them gone from

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Thank you Ms Aida.

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:40 am

I want to do a ammonia bottle spell to lose wright. But I'm confused as of how to word it! I want to lose 60 pounds and change eating habits to more healthier choices.

What should I say? I don't want to say the wrong thing and end up gaining weight!

I tried it before and I said " I am over weight" I thought that would reverse but it seemed like I ended up gaining weight!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Shwayn123,

Say, "I am 60 lbs lighter and free of extra fat and weight."

As Miss Aida showed you in the example above with the boss.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks for the reply. So I should speak about the result I want then turn upside down, or speak about the current situation as it is, like " I am 60 pds over weight? Then when I turn jar upside down, it will reverse situation?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:58 am

Hi Shwayn123,

What j82 is saying is that once you state your intentions, it goes out into the universe to help reverse the gaining of weight.

Hope this helps
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Shwayn123

Unread post by Shwayn123 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm sorry for being so confused on this. I read somewhere I'm supposed to write the situation as is. So I would write " I am 60 ponds over weight" and when I put it in jar and turn upside down and the issue would reverseand I wouldn't be 60 pds over weight!

I did another jar, so please tell me if I did it wrong. A person I know hasn't been treating me nice. So I wrote (persons name) " is taking me for granted, she dosent respect my opinions or listen when I speak" I wrote it correctly on paper at the lid of jar facing inward and then I turned it over! Please tell me if that's what I should have down because writing situation out as is and making commands is too different things!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi Shwayn123,

You write the situation as it currently stands. In other words, spell out the problem you are trying to fix. Putting it in an ammonia jar and turning the jar upside down is intended to turn that situation around.

It's only in other kinds of spells where you would petition your desired outcome.

I hope that makes sense. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Sat May 09, 2015 5:10 pm

1) Can I put both ammonia and vinager in the bottle when doing the bottle spell?

2) How many times the person' name can be writing?

3) Can I write my curse on the person' name ( before I put it inside the bottle)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, Lostlady,

No, I would not put both ammonia and vinegar in the same jar, these are 2 different spells.

Please read this page: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Yes, you can write your curse over the person's name and you would do it 9 times.

take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Sun May 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Thanks very much for the information. I will try it.

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Sun May 10, 2015 9:38 pm

When I did the first Vinegar spell jar, I also put ammonia and all other things recommended in the forum. Now I found out that by adding the ammonia I was wrong. Can I throw out that mix- liquid in the jar and then put just the vinegar? or Do I have to begin all over again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Lostlady,

Unfortunately, I would start again if this were me.

Sorry...

But, you know what? Think of how more experienced you'll be at this the second time around. Everything happens for a reason

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Tue May 12, 2015 4:14 am

I thank you very much for your advice...re-start is not a problem; which I will begin immediately. I know revenge is a Sin. Sometimes it is the only way to obtain a justify justice. I have a question in wring the petition ....should the petition be writing on top of each name (9)times or criss-cross beginin from the end of the person' name?.. I need to do a work that it will give me results (DUME).
How can I get a reading?
Can a Reversible candle be placed on a vinegar jar spell?
Thanks very much;
Lost lady.

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Tue May 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Can a Reversible candle be placed on a vinegar jar spell?

Reason: Merged to hr post above this one

Lostlady

Unread post by Lostlady » Tue May 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Can a Reversible candle be placed on a vinegar jar spell? I is good idea to burn all that mess to get rid of it?

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Lostlady,

Please read this subforum on how to write petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

Yu can get a reading by contacting wither an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychics

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsyhics.com

You could use a reversible candle on a vinegar jar but it is a lot more effective on a mirror, etc. Find those instructions here:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you sweet revenge!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed May 27, 2015 11:58 am

Found this yesterday and I am very excited to try it out , I am getting a positive feeling about trying this out. So I shall see what happens and let you all know ;)

jose

Unread post by jose » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi just wondering if I could put being cursed in a ammonia jar to un curse me ? Has any 1 got any suggestions on what to wright Basickley I found my name with banish and bind in the freezer it was 2 year ago but I think it might still be working any suggestions wood be welcome

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:38 pm

jose ,

Yes you can use this spell to cleanse and open the ways. A cap of ammonia with a cup of sea salt as a spiritual bath can also help cleanse it off of you, I would also cleanse your home with chinse floor wash ( ammonia works too) all the while praying to be cleansed from this spell. It is a weird spell that a person wish to banish and bind you, banish is to send you away bind is to hold you? So the person must have been confused on what they were doing.. Did you destroy the container spell? if so that is a good thing, if not go back and get it. Fiery wall of protection is another great product used to protect people from work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:38 pm

I just received a call g om my sister and she said that she's really struggling. Im thinking of doing a couple of these jars but my petitions are what's confusing me.

Sister's name is struggling financially
Husbands name is asking for a divorce
Enemy's name is healthy
Im getting.suspended at my job

This seems like a really fun spell. I will definitely use this when I go to vegas along with the other money supplies to back it up.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Hello queenofheart,

For the petitions just write what you want. ex: Sister is wealthy and financially stable. It really is that simple. If you really want to get to know petition papers I recommend getting Miss Cat's book A Paper In My Shoe (http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html). It will give you all you ever needed to know on petition papers.

Peace~

Nathen

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Oh I thought to write the current situation???? I just didnt know if I was being to vague for the situation. I just turned my current situation upside down in the ammonia jar. The first one leaked I took it as my petition wasnt worded correctly so I redid it and no leaking.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, queenofheart ,

Yes, with the ammonia jar you are cleansing away problems

So, this is correct!

I would just personally prefer one jar per petition.

And concentrate on what's the most important to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Baileh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Baileh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello,
I've been on lucky mojo for a while and this spell interests me. How would I write the petition to get my ex back? While doing a honey jar of course.

Would I put something along the lines of "being broken up with _______"?

Thank you all!

Baileh
Newly Registered

Unread post by Baileh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm

What would happen if you set up the ammonia jar and didn't state your intensions, but set up the petition correctly. Will it affect the outcome or the spell? Right now there is a waning moon so I know that should help in my favor

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”