• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Anointed, Dressed, Consecrated Amulets Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Anointed, Dressed, Consecrated Amulets Questions and Answers

Unread postby chatocamacho » Thu May 14, 2009 10:35 am

Hi, I just have a question. After you buy a bracelet for protection from the luckymojo store, would you just put it on or would you have to consecrate it? Would you consecrate it for me? How would you do it?
chatocamacho

Re: consecrating amulets, charms, and jewelry

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi there,

This would partly depend on what I had purchased and why. For instance, when I am fashioning a mercury dime anklet for myself or a client I will anoint the dime with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and smoke it in some incense because the whole purpose of that talisman is protection. For many talismans and charms though I think that VanVan oil is a very appropriate all-purpose anointing oil.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

recommended protective/love jewelry for beau

Unread postby butterfly » Fri May 15, 2009 3:20 am

hi, all. i was wondering if anyone could think of an effective yet discrete piece of jewelry that i could give my boyfriend to wear that would protect him from all evil but that would also keep us together & his eyes, love, & desires for me only? if it has a suspecting symbol or shape he may not accept it or would question why i gave him such a thing. but if it something else or even has a cross on it, that will be fine. whatever it is, i would like to have the option to send energy to it from my home (we dont live together) so that it remains powerful & effective. i wouldnt ask him to do it because he would get suspicious.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: recommended protective/love jewelry for beau

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:47 pm

You can dress and anoint and pray over and prepare any sort of jewelry for the purpose you describe. It is common to work on the prapartion of love jewelry for at least 7 days, during which time it is always in contact with your skin and you anoint it repeatedly with your sexual fluids and with love oils while praying over it at least 7 times per day. To mak any kind of jewelry into a protctive amulet, work the same way, but use Protection oil and omit your sexual fluids. You can do these two forms of work alternately for three full cycles -- 7 days of love, 7 days of protection, 7 days of love, 7 days of protection, 7 days of love, 7 days of protction -- which gives a total of 42 days of preparation and a total of 294 prayers, during which time the jewelry is always in contact with your skin. Then give it to him. It will be highly charged and quite powerful by then, needless to say.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Reply mrs.cat: recommended protective/love jewelry for beau

Unread postby butterfly » Sun May 17, 2009 6:34 pm

thanks so much mrs.cat. your info is detailed (the way i like it). which oil would you suggest i dress the jewelry with for these purposes? i so happy to know that i can use any type of jewelry of my choice.

after the highly charged jewelry is given to him, at some point it may need recharging (or will it not)? would i need to get the jewelry from him to recharge or could i just speak to it with my request/prayer from afar?

also, would it be ok if my mate's sexual fluid were mixed with mine to dress the jewelry?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Talismans

Unread postby mysiclady » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 am

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone know's whether or not if I can baptize a Talisman for a specific purpose to work for a specific situation and if so how would I go about doing so? Say for example an win in court talisman, Would I have to use or work it or certain days, times etc..? This I would be doing on behalf or for someone else.

Thank You, Mysiclady :P
mysiclady

Re: Talismans

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Yes, you can do that for yourself or for someone else -- or you can hire a root doctor to do it for you.
The most common ways to prepare a talisman in the hoodoo tradition include anointing with oils such as Van Van oil, or dressing with Hoyt's Cologne.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Blessimg, Energy, Consecrating

Unread postby mysiclady » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:19 am

Can anyone tell me how to bless consecrate and put energy into your items that you'll be using for rituals and spells for your purpose,or in behalf of an second party? such as candles,herbs,oils etc..

Thanks a lot ;)
mysiclady

Re: blessimg,energy,concercrating

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 pm

mysiclady wrote:Can anyone tell me how to bless consercrate and put energy into your items that you'll be using for rituals and spells for your purpose,or in behalf of an second party? such as candles,herbs,oilsetc..

Thanks a lot ;)

That is more pagan/wiccan than hoodoo in nature. We pray over our items, but we believe they are powerful in their own right and have their own power.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 pm

You can add personal concerns to oils if they are for your own use. Candles are usually dressed with an appropriate oil. Florida Water is used to clean altar items; I used it tonight to freshen up my altar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 pm

In my opinion, anything I pick up, any stick or root or rock or leaf has already achieved the state of being I am working for, which is oneness within the world. So its power to me is awesome. It has come directly from our earth as a perfect life form, and I cannot put any kind of power over that object. I can only hope that it changes me and that I can learn from it how to change things, my attitude, my life, my health--all for the better.

But, you can consecrate something. That is easy. If you have an altar set up (or if you don't--I love the loopholes), simply burn some sage or other cleansing cense and pass your items through the smoke. Make up your own blessing, something heartfelt that describes your intent. "As I pass this (insert item) through this smoke, may we be blessed, that we may do good things together".

And the idea at this point isn't to put your energy into anything...it's to let the energy of what you are holding begin to heal you and help you.
LeBaptiste

how do you charge an evil eye talisman to make it work?

Unread postby sia81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am

I know that many people back in my country would take the evil eye to the spiritual workers,sorcerers,imans at mosques ,etc and those would chant over it,etc,soppousevely to make it come alive and work for you;what can i do myself,to make it work for me,after i order it,since i don't know of any legit sorcerers,etc in the area,unfortunately;that's the only way they will work;to wear it uncharged,wont do much good;what do you think overall?
thanks
sia81

Re: how do you charge an evil eye talisman to make it work?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 am

Well, I don't know that they won't work at all with out having 'sorcerers' do work on them but that's not here nor their. Anoint it with oil, usually Van Van oil for talismans but since it is meant to turn away the evil eye LuckyMojo Rue oil would also be good, and pray over it.
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Is the same procedure used for Solomon Seal for protection Bri? I did a web search and there were so many methods used to concencrate a seal...than there was the difference between an amulet and a tailsman. Some suggest concencrating with fire, air, heat, etc... Any advice here?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

thank you Bri, today i learned something new and by the way i was thinking if i was right. i have my amulet and every week i anointed with van van oil and today i know is very appropriate. i love this forum.
theusurper

Unread postby shyguy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:15 pm

I have ordered a very expensive kabbalah talisman for evil protection, it can protect against black magic, purify current curses/bad spiritual energy/etc. Would anyone reccomend getting a fiery wall mojo bag even though it does all this already? I am going to do the thirteen herb bath regardless but I am curious about whether or not I really need the fiery wall mojo bag.
shyguy

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm

It's up to you whether or not you think you really need it. Personally, if I already had a talisman, I'd either dress it with the fiery wall oil or I'd burn protective candles.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 pm

I have a blessed medal of St. Michael that I pray over and anoint with Fiery Oil every Sunday to keep it working strongly. You could do something similar with your talisman. Is your Kabbalah talisman already empowered by a practitioner of that path, or was it expensive due to the material it is made out of? If it's just a symbol out of nice material, you will definitely want to work with it some way to activate it - if it has been created for you and empowered already, then it should be good as it. But you could still anoint it with Fiery for a boost.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shyguy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

the rabbi has to have total purification of mind and body when he starts making it. There is a pool called a mikveh that he immerses in twice, one before making it and once after. Plus other forms of purification that way there is absoloutely no negative energy on the talisman just the blessing from him and the ancient kabbalah drawings that draw certain energies that you need. Its for constant black magic purificatio and protection plus for success. Cost me a lot, trust me, I could have gotten A LOT of protective herbs and bags and whatever else but it is very very effective as I heard of others with it. I did however purchase a 13 herb purification and dimes for a little extra protection and purification. I was going back and forth in my head with what I should do, but in the end from my research and intuition I went with the talisman.
shyguy

Unread postby william » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 am

In Dion Fortunes book psychic self defense she talks about "binding the baser aspect before manetizing the higher aspect" when charging a talisman, now I know she is talking about the aposing forces in the Kabalistic tradition but I wondered what the view is from Hoodoo practice. I see that LM does sell the Solomon Seals, so would one need to follow Fortunes advice or is there a seperate teaching within Hoodoo. If so could someone direct me to a good resourse or book on this. Are there are guides on charging or binding the oposing aspects.

Many thanks all.
william

Unread postby shyguy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 am

Ill try to give you a little information it is not much but I will try to help. When it comes to hoodoo and other spiritual/religious practices they do assimilate and work together as one just like your thinking. But what I have learned from speaking to experienced people who practice hoodoo on this forum is that you should treat the talisman in the kabbalah tradition and then from the hoodoo aspect annoint it with whatever oil you desire. For protection you can use fiery wall or fear not, etc. Hope that helps!
shyguy

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 am

Our fellow hoodoo doers have answered the hoodoo methods.

Tis' a general method. Salt is a purifier, cover said amulet or charm under salt (from packet or whatever) ordinary table salt will do for a night.

Then the next day wash the salt out of it. Keep it under running water (from the tap) for the negative stuff to be washed away, and hey presto. It's all pure and ready to be "programmed" with whatever you want it to do.

You'll be surprised at the other kinds of things that can be hoodoo-ed. For example gifts to be given to people, or the enemy. :D
Jinglepop

Unread postby egoisticdude » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Since we're in the topic of Talismans; I was wondering if there are ways or tips on how to clean in? I know talismans have certain kind and level of energy.
egoisticdude

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 am

I clean my altar tools and jewelry with Florida Water, then dress them with Holy Oil or an appropriate condition oil.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shyguy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:36 am

From my limited experience I would agree with florida water. If your talking about a physical cleaning and not just a spiritual cleaning, maybe the talisman, charm, whatever might have gotten dirty then I would use a spiritual soap. Octagon soap is all purpose and it has spiritual the ablitly to spiritally cleanse. Maybe even some chinese wash, a very small dab in a cup of water and then use cloth to wash your talisman. Mind you everything I mentioned also has spiritual cleansing benefits but will clean it physically. I really hope that helps. :)
shyguy

Unread postby jacquelinelee » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 pm

I am working on empowering my talisman. My husband and my son are always wanting to know what I am doing. This morning when I was charging my talisman my husband sneaked behind me to see what I was doing. Since he saw me charging my talisman does this mean I have to re-do my empowering ritual from the beginning? With mojo bags, I kow that it has to be hidden from everyone does this also apply to talismans? Thank you for any replies, Jacqueline
jacquelinelee

Unread postby shyguy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 am

Him seeing you charge your talisman does not "neutralize" it or anything, its fine. Really the only way that someone watching you is a bad thing is if it distracts your focus or attention but no, its not like hes touching your mojo bag or anything. I do a lot of reading on this site to learn as much as I can and I never once read or heard of anything like that.
shyguy

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 am

Depends upon your talisman and what you use it for. There are some I have that I keep secret and only bring out for major workings. On the other hand, I wear a coffin nail as a ring which is a talisman, and any idiot who looks at my hand can see it. I'd happily charge my public talismans in front of someone who wouldn't interfere, but my private ones... No. No way. If anyone saw, I'd cleanse them and start from the beginning. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby fiore » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 am

Has anyone used a consecrated "Secret Seal of Soloman" talisman?
fiore

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:40 am

There are many, many traditional ways to prepare and fix an amulet or taisman and set it to working for you. Some important notes:

1) In hoodoo folk magic, we do not call fixing ad preparing an amulet "charging" it. We call it (this should be obvious) "fixing and preparing it and setting it to work" [for name or intended result, e.g. "for Bob" or "to protect Bob."]

2) I have used the seals of Solomon -- fiore asked, and all i am saying is "Yep."

3) Washing amulets in Florida water is nowhere near as traditional in conjure as washing them in Hoyt's Cologne. Please try to wrap you head around the idea that hoodoo is not Latin American or Afro-Caribbean folk magic. Sure, the two colognes are similar, but we have our own traditions, and we don't need to borow from another tradition.

4) You can also dress and prepare an amulet or talisman with an anointing oil appropriate to the condition desired.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby bellasr34 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am

Hi i have a talisman of st martha with the dragon. I was wondering how I Fix it so i can use it as a charm on my ncklace and have it work to dominate and bring back a target.

can I use dragons blood oil and follow me boy oil and come to me boy oil on it to have the talisman work for me?
bellasr34

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:38 am

1) Wash the St. Martha and Dragon talisman in Hoyt's Cologne or cleanse it with Van Van Oil as you pray over it.

COL-HOY-02OZ Cologne Hoyt's Cologne, 2 oz. $5.00
COL-HOY-05OZ Cologne Hoyt's Cologne, 5 oz. $9.00
OIL-HOO-VANV Oil Hoodoo Van Van Oil $6.00

2) Dress and prepare it with an anointing oil appropriate to the condition desired as you pray over it -- Dragon's Blood Oil or Saint Martha Oil (or a mixture of the two) would be appropriate.

OIL-HOO-DRAG Oil Hoodoo Dragon's Blood Oil $6.00
OIL-CAT-MART Oil Catholic St. Martha Dominator Oil $6.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

how to fiery wall of protection on an amulet?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Tue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm

in the meantime im just chilling on all the work ive done. waiting for the FWP oil to show up in my 2nd order. id like to use the oil on an amulet to wear.

is this a pretty easy task to accomplish? and how would i go about doing it?
wraithklewn

Re: how to fiery wall of protection on an amulet?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

I just anoint the amulet and pray St. Michael's prayer over it. You could also smoke the amulet in FWP incense while you pray.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Psalm 91 is great too...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed May 12, 2010 10:51 am

great!! i will do this when my order arrives. is it also possible to be able to use against specific people if named in prayer?
wraithklewn

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed May 12, 2010 3:01 pm

You can do that; it echoes the naming of enemies on candles in the full Fiery Wall candle ritual.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Everyone has already given good advice here, you can use the oil to anoint the amulet and the chain (if it is on one) as well. Reading Psalm 91 while you call out the names of those you believe to be working against you, and pray over the amulet telling it what you want it to do and who you want it to protect you from. Some workers might add the same formula of incense to this work and smoke the amulet in that, you can do it if that appeals, its one way of getting the amulet to work for you.

good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu May 13, 2010 4:02 pm

well i will have the oil only so ill just go with that. thanks everyone for all the suggestions...now i have a clear intention of what i intend to use this for and on who.
wraithklewn

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Reading this thread about an amulet has cause me to think a moment...

Could I anoint the ring my boyfriend gave me with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and/or incense in the same manner as the amulet being discussed? We aren't married (yet ;) ) but the ring is symbolic of our commitment to each other. ..and I'd want to be protecting our commitment/relationship..."us"
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

kimberlyanne wrote:Reading this thread about an amulet has cause me to think a moment...

Could I anoint the ring my boyfriend gave me with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and/or incense in the same manner as the amulet being discussed? We aren't married (yet ;) ) but the ring is symbolic of our commitment to each other. ..and I'd want to be protecting our commitment/relationship..."us"

Indeed you could. My grandma always said that if a lady kept her ring safe her marriage would be safe and if it was lost or worst yet broken it was a sure sign of deep trouble.
Turnsteel

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 pm

hey thats a great idea!! ill definitely keep this in the back of my head for the future.

oh hmm i just thought too.. people if they are in the right situation could dress a ring of an "enemy" with break up, hotfoot or some other destructive oil.
( like...hey nice ring. lemme see it for a second i want to bless it) hahaha. but have the oil of choice in a small vial so they dont see a bottle that says break up oil.
wraithklewn

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Thu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks HailDiscordia!

I'm gonna incorporate this lil' ditty in my "doings" tomorrow!

Blessings...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri May 14, 2010 11:46 pm

is there a way to also use FWP as a means to keep peoples mouth shut about you similar to stop gossip?
wraithklewn

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 15, 2010 12:01 am

wraithklewn wrote:is there a way to also use FWP as a means to keep peoples mouth shut about you similar to stop gossip?

Mmmm, I'd say no. You'd be better off using Stop Gossip for that.
Turnsteel

Unread postby citizenrule » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:14 am

izit good to use fwp incense powder on Stamped Brass Skull and Crossbones Charm for protection??
citizenrule

Very Special Ring...

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 am

Hello,

I recently purchased a really expensive rare class ring from the 1940's. I had the question of..
Is there a way to link this ring to a certain person if I was to bring it into the shop? I will be going to the SF area this upcoming week. The ring is very special to me.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do with it...
Thanks!

-L-
daughter_of_flynn

Re: Very Special Ring...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Yes, if you entrust me with the ring for seven days, (during which time i will loan you a valuable talisman of mine as a token) i will hold it on my altar and pray over it and work with it, and dress and feed it with oils to link it the the party of your choice.

To do this, i will need his or her name, birth date, photograph, handwriting sample, or hair (not all five of those, but i would like at least three of the five).

There is a slight charge for this, as it is spell-casting work, of course.

If i am only allowed access to the item for one day, i can attempt the work, but the results may be less intense -- and you will definitely need to call ahead for an appointment, drop the ring off before noon, and pick it up again around closing time at 5:00 PM.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:31 pm

This is a great thread! Thanks for the great question daughter_of_flynn and for the information, Cat. I keep forgetting that you do bless and make talismans/amulets.... Fantastic!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you, Cat!

I also had the question of if I wanted a poppet made for this person as well and I have some items from him, would I be able to drop these items off at the shop and have the poppet made before I leave? Or does that take long as well? thank you sooo much!I will be in the area for two nights.
daughter_of_flynn

Trip to Lucky Mojo...

Unread postby daughter_of_flynn » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello...

So, I will be driving to the SF area and making a trip to Lucky Mojo either the 3rd or 4th of April.

I have a few things that I wanted done..

1) a doll baby made for a guy I really am in love with,

2) another doll baby for someone I work with who has made my life hell so I want him to be exposed and me to dominate.

3) also, a piece of jewelry I wanted linked to someone.

4) Also, need a major spell done for me to get promoted at work and noticed for management material...

any advice on what I should bring with me or I need to do before hand?

Thanks!

-L-
daughter_of_flynn

Re: Trip to Lucky Mojo...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Call the shop and give them all this information in advance. We will not be able to promise you these dolls on the day you arrive here without advance notice,. they are HAND-MADE.

1) Bring hair of the head and/or a photo and/or the name and birth date of the person for the love doll.

2) Bring hair of the head and/or a photo and/or the name and birth date of the person for the revenge doll.

3) 1) Bring hair of your head and a photo of you and your name and birth date for the jewelry consecration,. ALLOW SEVERAL HOURS FOR THIS. Bring it well before noon and pick it up around 5:00 PM or have us mail it to you.

4) We are a conjure supply shop. We do not cast spells for people. I recommend that you learn to do the work yourself, If you cannot, i will recommend one of my friends at AIRR who can do the work,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby snake » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 pm

While you're at the store you can get vigil candles burned for you and write out your petition in your own handwriting, and see the little church with everyone's candles lit.
snake

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Is there more information available on Jewelry Consecration services?
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 am

I have merged a few threads into one that deal with the subject of my services enchanting, consecrating, empowering, and performing spiritual spell-craft people's jewelry for them.

My preferred method is to hold the item for seven days on my altar, but i will mperform a one-day service as outlined above.

If you come in person, i will loan you an item to held in place of the jewelry you want me to work on. It will be useful to you during the procedure. Unfortunately i cannot loan items by mail (by the time clients get the items via postal mail, they would have to send them back!), so that p0portion of the work applies only to in-person transactions.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Anointing and Dressing Amulets: Questions and Answers

Unread postby muimui » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am

I have wearing a love amulets one year, i want to have some quesdtion about this
1. if the amulets touch by any peoples, which oil or incense can be use to purifiation it, how can i do it?
2. i also use the love oil to dress the amulets by weekly, and i only put the oil on my palm and let the amulets to stained the oil on it, is it right?
3. if i want to change the oil, is it i only use the water to remove it?
4.can i put the amulets in the pocket or handbag, not wearing in the neck, because i don"t want someone to know it.
tks a lots for someone can answer me!!!!!!
muimui

Re: Amulets

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am

1. You can pass it through uncrossing incense, or a sage smudge stick.

2. Yes that is fine. As you are doing this you may want to say, if you are using come to me oil for example "may john do come to me, and find me irresistable"

3. No, water is not going to be enough to remove previous intent and energies from the amulet. You can whip it off with chinese wash, florida water if you like.

4.Yes you can put it in your pocket or even a mojo bag with suitable herbs or powders for your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Amulets

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 am

1. Use Van-Van oil or Incense. It can be cleansed with Buffalo Ammonia as well, but that would remove any prayer or spell put into the amulet and you would have to renew it. An Amulet might be regarded differently than a Mojo bag, you may also consider that if another person is drawn to your amulet, it is working. No need to cleanse it.
2. There are no right and wrong ways here. There might be some ways that are more popular and widespread within the cultural tradition than others and some methods can be said to be not as traditional as others but very few ways can be considered "wrong". Your sounds fine to me. Some may blow or breath a bit on the Amulet once it is dressed, to give it an extra touch of Spirit.
3. Sounds good. A bit of hot water or just swiping it with a cloth would keep the prayers and energies pretty much intact while the surface of the Amulet gets cleaned. The only wrong here would be to shift to an oil with a completely different purpose than the intent of the amulet.
4. Yes of course. As long as the Amulet did not come with specific instructions on how to wear it. Wearing them so that they are in contact with your skin is regarded as "better" by some. But if you carry it in a pocket or handbag, make sure it is not mixed and bunched up touching other mundane items.

Good Luck!

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Follow Me Boy oil on a charm/necklace/jewelry?

Unread postby ShiningLight » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm always wearing jewely, mostly necklaces, and thought it would be nice to "charge" one with oil(s). Will the Follow me Boy oil work well?

Thank you :)
ShiningLight

Re: Follow Me Boy oil on a charm/necklace/jewelry?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Yes, but get some on your target too.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo