• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Archangel Michael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Asking St. Michael To Punish Someone For Sabotage,Slander,

Unread postby gettotheroot » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello all. I am not for sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I have a quick question. I know St. Michael is good for protection against enemies and providing you with strength and courage; I wanted to know, could you ask St. Michael to punish your enemies for their wrong doing.....if so, what is a good spell to use? I am thinking of buying a St. Michael red candle and writing a petition for a particular person. I read somewhere that in New Orleans, the people there would take St. Michael's picture, pray to it, and burn a black candle in front of it for the punishment of their enemy(ies). Can anyone shed light on this topic? Also, are there any other spirits you can work with that are good at seeking revenge? Thank you
gettotheroot

Re: Asking St. Michael To Punish Someone For Sabotage,Slander,

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Hello, Gettotheroot,
Here are some sites for you. www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html
You can also browse the forum for the topic: Ask us for help for conjure help with cursing, crossing, jinxing, and revenge
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 pm.

Re: Asking St. Michael To Punish Someone For Sabotage,Slander,

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 am

gettotheroot wrote:Hello all. I am not for sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I have a quick question. I know St. Michael is good for protection against enemies and providing you with strength and courage; I wanted to know, could you ask St. Michael to punish your enemies for their wrong doing.....if so, what is a good spell to use? I am thinking of buying a St. Michael red candle and writing a petition for a particular person. I read somewhere that in New Orleans, the people there would take St. Michael's picture, pray to it, and burn a black candle in front of it for the punishment of their enemy(ies). Can anyone shed light on this topic? Also, are there any other spirits you can work with that are good at seeking revenge? Thank you

I don't think St. Michael and other angels should be petitioned for cursing. St. Michael is primarily an angel of protection and some also ask him for help in discovering one's life purpose. Angels exist at a higher level than us.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Archangel Michael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Angels get an odd wrap as being too lofty or even too "good" but remember that angels are not only the messengers of the Lord they are the Hand by which He strikes with vengeance. It was angels that shattered Sodom and Gomorrah and it was angels that struck Egypt with the plagues and took its first born children. In traditional understanding of angels, they were awesome and terrible. They appeared foreign, bizarre, and utterly dangerous. The mere sight of them could level mountains and they rode to war on behalf of Elohim Tzboath--the Lord of Hosts.

So it is actually quite traditional to call upon angels for works of revenge and justice, indeed I'd say their revenge is far more dangerous and lethal than any demon I've ever met. However, as Mama Micki rightfully pointed out, they are on a different--indeed higher--plane than us and your cause must be just. Asking Saint Michael to punish your ex because he broke up with you isn't going to fall on favorable ears. However, asking Saint Michael to strike down the devil who has made your life hell will bring a swift and fiery sword upon them.

A good example of the type of aggressive power found in Saint Michael can be seen in the Fiery Wall of Protection spell from Lucky Mojo. This spell while outwardly is a work of protection calling upon Saint Michael to guard you, also carries an element of righteous justice. You work with graveyard dirt, snuffing out another's candle, and breaking their plate on a tombstone. It has a very clear "go to hell" element to anyone who tries to breach the barriers of your life.

Similarly, Saint Michael can be called upon to break anyone who is truly evil. In many societies when the law fails to come through, angels like Saint Michael, the Angel of Death Azrael, and others like Cassiel are called upon to intervene and carry out divine justice where earthly justice failed.

Here is a simple spell that I've used in the past with great success for my clients. You'll need a statue or image of Saint Michael as he is casting out Satan. Take a photo of your enemy and on the back write down their name three times. Cross and cover this with the command, "struck down for your evil" three times. In the four corners put the image of an eye like they are under the gaze of holy wrath, or the image of a flamming sword. Put a pinch of the following onto the paper: Red Pepper to punish them, Blackberry Leaves to turn their evil upon them (also because it is associated with the Fall of Satan), and Sulfur for revenge. Fold up the paper and bind it with red thread. Take this and place this under the statue of Saint Michael or tape it to his image in the position of the Devil. You want to orient it so it looks like Saint Michael is casting out your enemy. Then light a red candle to Saint Michael and offer a clear glass of water while praying that Saint Michael to cast down and punish your enemy.

Works every time, if your case be just.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 am

I should have said "unjustified cursing." Too many people want to curse anyone who irritates them, instead of looking at the big picture. I would ask: Is this person doing real harm to you and/or other people? Would innocent people be affected?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettotheroot » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 am

Mama Micki wrote:I should have said "unjustified cursing." Too many people want to curse anyone who irritates them, instead of looking at the big picture. I would ask: Is this person doing real harm to you and/or other people? Would innocent people be affected?

Thank you for your insight. I have gotten a reading done, and I should get the results by tommorrow. This woman in my opinion is evil. Anyone who tries to destroy (and focused on destroying a target) for no reason at all, is evil. The person I am talking about is my aunt. She does more than just irritate me. She is a life destroyer. Even with her having Lupus, it doesn't stop her from trying to make other people miserable in the family. For some reason, she chose me to target, mostly because I was very vulnerable at the time, didn't have other family members support. She is either a BPD or NPD. I am slighly psychic, and lets just say that I found out she was spreading a lot of disinformation about me. She does everything to try to shame me while trying to boost her own daughter up....such as telling the family that I lied about graduating from college, that I lived at home with my mother (all lies)....she even tries to find out which specific family members I do get along with to try to turn against me. When I left my family for 7 years, she didn't have me as a victim anymore to scapegoat, so she turned on various other family members. What she does is called "triangulation"....she uses other people (who may not be aware of her manipulation) to attack others to make herself feel superior. She is 100% focused on destroying me...which she fails every time, but she still tries nonetheless. She destroys relationships within the family to make herself feel good.......we all make mistakes, but this woman has been doing this for YEARS, nonstop. To me...that equals EVIL.. :evil:

This woman has went as far as trying to stalk me online, and look up information on my mother....I would have simply done a freezer spell, but that would not stop her from destroying the rest of the family...and though I haven't been to see them in many years, they still mean a lot to me, excluding her.

It is to the point where I would do the rootwork MYSELF (with very little experience) with no ones help/ I will await my email reading and hopefully I hear what I want so I can get this woman to simply vaporize back into the corners of hell from which she came. If that rootworker emails me to tell me that my work will be justified, then it is on, and St. Michael will be alerted ASAP.
gettotheroot

Unread postby gettotheroot » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:33 am

conjureman ali. Thank you for your insight. I got a reading and I am waiting to see if my work is justified. If it is, I'm using the St. Michael candle. I bought some things from the Lucky mojo store yesterday, but forgot to get St. Michael oil. I bought olive oil for the enclased St Michael glass, but I read somewhere that you should clean the candle inside and out if you bought it from a grocery store, which I did. They say to use Florida water or Holy water to do this, but is there an alternative I can use? Like maybe sea salt water to clean the candle? How does cleaning the inside of the candle even work?
gettotheroot

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you St. Michael for turning away all of my unknown enemies!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Thank you St. Michael for all you have done and continue to do for me!!!
maduro01

Unread postby earthangel777 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 am

Thank you St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Anthony and St. Gabriel for all the help you have given me over the past few months. I would not have been able to make it through the confusion and turmoil this far if it was not for your help.
earthangel777

Unread postby jesusnu » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 am

Thank you st Michael,St Raphael and St Gabriel for answering my wishes as well as my prayers
Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
[mention your request here]
Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our
protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my
loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a
messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly
hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael
is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of
recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy
Angels pray for us. Amen
jesusnu

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 am

Thank you Saint Michael.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with Archangel Michael's picture

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 am

Hello all,

I have read the information and prayers on the Lucky Mojo Archangel Michael page; I read that his picture should be placed by the front door and back door (In my apartment we do not have a back door however) but, I remember reading somewhere that I could dress and pray over St. Michael's picture and then place it behind a picture of me and my husband for protection against evil on us...this sounds right but I would like confirmation from a more experienced worker. Thank you much,
Blessings.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue May 27, 2014 5:54 pm

That is something I have known people to do. Also have met some folks who keep an image of Archangel Michael behind their driver's license in a wallet.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Thank you much Papa newt!
Blessings.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby aura » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 am

When placing a prayer card or photo of St-Michael by the front and back door, they're often sewn into a small packet with grains of paradise which are great for protection of the home: http://www.herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:55 am

aura wrote:When placing a prayer card or photo of St-Michael by the front and back door, they're often sewn into a small packet with grains of paradise which are great for protection of the home: http://www.herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html

Thank you aura.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Hey guys, can someone tell me what day is a good day to petition Saint Michael?
TheBestest

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

TheBestest: I have grown found of working with Archangel Michael on Sundays.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:TheBestest: I have grown found of working with Archangel Michael on Sundays.

GREAT! Woo thats when I started my petition too lol. Thanks Joseph!
TheBestest

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 pm

My pleasure! If I am ever in a pinch, and do not know off-hand the specific day, I will use Sunday as a fantastic time to start a petition to a particular Saint or Archangel. Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honey Bee Sting » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Hello everybody! I've never petitioned the saints before so excuse me if this is a "dumb" question. Is it ok for me to petition Archangel Michael for his help in getting a criminal locked up? I've read through the forum but I didn't see anything like this. This criminal is a part of a check cashing/identity theft scheme. He makes bogus checks and gives them to a person to go into a bank/check cashing place to cash the check. He's never really been caught in this because he gives a fake name to the people that he uses to cash the check. He'll always drive them to the banks in rented cars. He also uses a prepaid phone when contacting them. Sometimes these people get caught however they can never identify him. When they get locked up they try to call him for financial help to get out and he VERY coldly tells them it's not his problem, hangs up, and switches phone accounts/changes his number. He's been getting away with this for several years. This guy sells drugs as well but the check cashing thing is his main scheme. I'm plan to do some work to try to attract the police to him but I would love any additional help from the saints (if this is the sort of thing to petition). Also if anybody has any ideas on a spell to attract the police to him then do tell :D Thanks in advance!
Honey Bee Sting

Unread postby natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Hello BettyBoop,

You can petition Archangel Micheal for this work. Since you have not worked with him before you might want to do some devotional work for him as well. Working with beings like this is about building a relationship. Perhaps do a novena in his honor or something.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honey Bee Sting » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Great! Thank you Nathen :D . As I've never petitioned any saints is there anywhere on the site that I can find more information on this topic and exactly how to devotional work? I'm sorry to be a pest, I just don't want to offend him but I want to be able to do this.
Honey Bee Sting

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, BettyBoop ,

I would light 2 vigil candles for him. www.luckymojo.com/candle-archangel-michael.html
There is also a prayer on the back of the candle. But I would not ask him for anything with the first candle

I would light the first one and just tell him, everyday while the candle is lit, that this is just to honor him.
When that candle is finished, then I would do a None Day prayer (called a : "Novena" with this prayer:

Saint Michael the Archangel, loyal champion of God and His people, I turn to you with confidence and seek your powerful intercession. For the love of God, Who made you so glorious in grace and power, and for the love of the Mother of Jesus, the Queen of the Angels, be pleased to hear my prayer. You know the value of my soul in the eyes of God. May no stain of evil ever disfigure its beauty. Help me to conquer the evil spirit who tempts me. I desire to imitate your loyalty to God and Holy Mother Church and your great love for God and people. And since you are God's messenger for the care of His people, I entrust to you this special request: (Mention your request).

Saint Michael, since you are, by the Will of the Creator, the powerful intercessor of Christians, I have great confidence in your prayers. I earnestly trust that if it is God's holy will my petition will be granted.

Pray for me, Saint Michael, and also for those I love. Protect us in all dangers of body and soul. Help us in our daily needs. Through your powerful intercession, may we live a holy life, die a happy death, and reach heaven where we may praise and love God with you forever.
Amen.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honey Bee Sting » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 am

Hi Miss Aida and thank you for advice and for this prayer! I'm placing an order for this candle and some additional items this morning so it'll be a while before I can get started on this. I'll keep you all posted and if anybody would like to add anymore additional advice or tips they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again Miss Aida and Nathen for your help :)
Honey Bee Sting

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:55 am

Thank you Saint-Michael for your continuous protection around me, I feel so much safer in your light! Blessed be your name!
Dragonfly72

Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread postby MzDunn » Fri May 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Hello everyone I have a simple Saint Michael Protection Spell.
1 LM Saint Michael Candle
1 LM Saint Michael Oil
1 Bundle of Dragons Blood Stick incense or whatever you like to use.
1 Glass of ice cold water
Salt
Petition Paper

1.) First properly cleanse the candle of negative energy and the space you will be working. Also you can cleanse yourself as well.
2.) Write your petition on the paper and anoint all 4 corners and a drop in the middle with the Saint Michael oil.Then fold the paper towards you bringing in the protection around you. Then place under candle.
3.) Poke 3 holes in triangle formation in the candle. In each hole put 3 drops of Saint Michael oil.
4.) The candle should be put in triangle formation at the top. Then put the Ice Cold water on the left and the incense burner on the right.
5.) Light the candle and the incense.
6.) Meditate and Visualize Protection surrounding you, your family and home.
7.) Relight incense, and refresh water for the next 7 days or until candle burns out.
8.) Please dispose of spell workings properly as any other spell.

This has definitely worked.Well let me say this, the candle burnt very clear and burnt out in 6 days. Also my bad neighbor problem you know the ones that don't keep good company around moved out in Exactly 7 days after I did this spell. Which was today. So I don't know if the ice cubes in the water had something to do with it. I figure this if Saint Michael can take the time out of his schedule to protect me and my family at least I could give him ice cold water for his work.
Thank you Saint Michael for your blessing of protection!!
MzDunn

Re: Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello, MzDunn ,

Thank you for sharing this.

However, PLEASE do not post randomly. This belongs in the St Michael category.

We realize that you are new so we ask that you do not post anywhere you please. It causes a lot of time work for the Moderators to split, move and merge topics.

I have done this now and your post has been moved to the appropriate subforum and thread

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 am

Thank you Archangel Michael and Saint Christopher for protection at home, work, and when traveling.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MzDunn » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Thank You Saint Michael for your protection over my husband. Thank you for the protection over my life and my family!!!!! :D
MzDunn

Unread postby prelapsarian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Thank you Archangel Michael for your powerful protection! I will honour you as my protector.
prelapsarian

Unread postby MzDunn » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Thank you Saint Michael for your Protection and your gift courage for me and my husband to stand for what is right for our community. Thank you Saint Michael.
MzDunn

Unread postby diva » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:18 am

Thank You St. Michael for protecting me, my family, my car and our home. St. Michael we truly thank you for blessing us with your protection.
diva

Unread postby 89bingo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you St Michael, St jude, St joseph, St Martha & Dr Hernandez !
89bingo

Unread postby 89bingo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Thank you St Michael, St jude, St joseph, St Martha & Dr Hernandez !
89bingo

Unread postby MzDunn » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank You Saint Michael for your protection over me and my family.
MzDunn

How do you work with St. Michael

Unread postby dorfmeister » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I am looking for powerful protection from bullies who have been harassing and denigrating me in the workplace because they believe they have power and I will have no recourse against them.

St. Michael appears to be a very powerful protective force but I am neither Catholic or Christian.

I was thinking of burning a jar candle devoted to him, burn his incense, display his card, and wear a medallion with his sigil on it around my neck. I have been trying to find the little secrets and special techniques that help to insure that this actually works.

Can anyone help?
dorfmeister

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi dorfmeister,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Archangel Michael is a very powerful protector of all who are unfairly attacked, and I believe he would come to your assistance regardless of your religious background. You have some nice ideas there, and you can find more supplies here: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

He is a personal favorite of mine and has never let me down.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 am

I love St. Michael so much. EVERY SINGLE TIME I petition him, he comes through for me in a huge way. He is so powerful and protective.
maduro01

Lucky Mojo Candles: General Questions & Answers

Unread postby Panorea8 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:41 am

Thank You Saint Michael for taking care of the issue I am dealing with to help my elderly, blind, and crippled mother. Your blessings and intercession are appreciated by our whole family. Amen.
Panorea8

Unread postby Innocence » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:19 pm

During the process of uncrossing my ex with the 13 herb bath through the past 2 weeks, I've been entrusting his doll under the protection of St. Michael by putting a prayer card in the doll bag. As long as the uncrossing was in progress, I couldn't really do love spells on my ex since they would get removed by the baths, so it was more important to keep him protected. Now that the uncrossing is all finished, I'd like to keep asking St. Michael to protect him. However, I'm confused as to whether I can specify in my prayer to St. Michael to only protect him from enemy spells and allow my love spells to take effect on my ex. Is St. Michael's protection negotiable like that? The reason I am asking is because I was told that protection products like the fiery wall of protection would by default block out ALL spells including mine. I wonder if it's the same with the saints?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Yes, you can absolutely do that.

And yes, with other Saints also

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Thomask » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello .Innocence

I understand your concerns. Please click on the URL below.

I hope this will answer your question.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

I have worked with Archangel Michael a lot and had seen some amazing results. Here is a prayer that may work for you.

Great Archangel Michael Archangel, defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the
devil.

May God rebuke our enemies, we humbly pray; and
do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of
God, thrust into Hell the Adversary and all other evil
spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of
souls.

Amen.

Good luck with your works.
Thomask

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Miss Aida suggested that I put a baptized picture of my ex face to face with a Saint Michael's prayer card and tape them together permanently to protect him. As I look through my photos of him I realized I don't really have a good recent picture of him by himself, but got a bunch of good ones of the two of us together. Can I use a picture of us both with Saint Michael so I get protected as well? But in that case, how do I baptize our picture? Thanks!
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Yes, of course you can do that!

In fact, based on your reading, it's an EXCELLENT idea!

Just baptize you and baptize him individually.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby simplyalex » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 am

Thank you Archangel Michael, Prince of Heaven, for your continued protection over me and my family.
simplyalex

Unread postby 89bingo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Thank you Saint Michael for always protecting me & my family !
89bingo

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:48 pm

So excited to have my Saint Michael statue. Now, I can have him next to his candles as I burn them.
maduro01

Unread postby Pbj13 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 am

Thank you St. Michael for your assistance in this difficult job hunt, especially with mercury retrograde. You pulled through for me and I just got the offer of General Manager of my region with a huge marketing company! Thank you again, you are most powerful and I love you. I will also make a donation in your name with my 1st paycheck from this new job.
Pbj13

Prayer to Archangel Michael without a candle?

Unread postby dmtm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:59 am

Hi,

Can you pray to a saint without burning a candle? Archangel Michael for example: I have an icon and a his prayer card and I offer him water, but I'm about to run out of candles and can't afford more. I ran out of matches a while back and can't even afford more of them, I've been lighting candles with little pieces of wood that I light on my stove (which isn't safe and I'd rather not do anymore). I know candles and matches are cheap but I'm already scrounging for the last two quarters needed to do a load of laundry.

I talk to St. Michael and St. Martha regularly and would like to continue doing so but don't want to disrespect them.

I'd also like to strengthen our relationship, sometimes I feel support and sometimes I don't. Are saints fickle, or is it something I'm doing wrong? I have been very stressed and anxious lately and have trouble focusing when I pray, but I still try.

Thanks
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, dmtm,

Saints are not fickle.

And if you can't afford candles, explain this to the Saints and they will be more than understanding.

You'll be fine.

I am sending you a private message
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 pm

That's refreshing to hear. Thanks, Miss Aida.
dmtm

Unread postby sakura » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Two things: first a thank you to Saint Michael, then a question about him.

I am soo impressed with this saint. I've been dealing with ever-increasing anxiety for nine years (I have PTSD). It had gotten so bad that I had to quit my job and basically hide in my house all the time. Finally, I'm not sure why, I decided to petition St Michael to deal with my anxiety and fear. I bought a nice statue (I know I didn't have to, but I love saints' statues) and said a prayer someone had posted here.

Normally, I'd feel okay from the time I woke up until about 10 am, when I'd feel the anxiety creeping on. So I said my prayer at about 7 am and waited. Ten a.m. came . . . I waited. Eventually, the entire day had passed . . . and I hadn't felt one shred of anxiety.

I was completely blown away. It was an amazing feeling not to be in a state of terror all the time.

I have been saying the same prayer every day ever since. It's been about four months, and the anxiety is totally gone. It's amazing.

Now the question: Is it true that you can petition him to deal with those who are wronging you? I saw it mentioned here, but want to make sure this is accurate.
sakura

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, sakura ,

That is TOTALLY awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I can't begin to express my adoration of St Michael. A fierce warrior who kicks serious ass! And still has a very loving side.

If you have been wronged by an evil person, then, yes, you can petition him.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby yuri » Mon May 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi All,

Thank you saint michael for all that you do for me and my family.
I adore him and only started working with him a few months now but I feel so safe and relaxed at the altar when I speak with him.
Great saint to work with!!
yuri

Unread postby Kyla » Wed May 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi,

I very much so want to build an altar to Saint Micheal. I prayed to him for love knowing that he is very loving and protection of my heart and soul. Reading this forum I am starting to reconsider if i am praying to him correctly and the right Saint for this. I'm a strong person so i called on the Great Prince to help me. A man briefly showed up in my life the day after I first prayed to him with the middle name Micheal and I asked why he had told me his middle name and his response was "Micheal, the archangel." i was baffled and then he showed me his arm that was covered in a giant tattoo of the archangel putting Lucifer back into Hell.... Today i pull a card for my daily tarot, it was the temperance card with the angel. Then i read my daily horoscope which said specifically that my angels are working hard for me. I am for sure he is telling me that he heard my call and is working in my life. I want to order everything to build an altar for the Great Prince but i feel after reading this forum I might be sending him the wrong prayer? If this is something I can call on him for How shall I go about the best way to build the altar and honor him. If this is not the Saint to pray to him about, which is best?

Thank you
Kyla
Kyla

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Hello Kyla,

Arch angel Michael is mostly known for protecting people and as the patron of those in the milatary, police or firefighters, that type of thing. But for some people he may be do other things. In Catholic traditions it is common for a person to have a patron saint and if St. Michael were someone's patron since being a small child that person could likely pray to him for most anything as they will have developed a particularly close relationship.

For you if you feel that St. Michael has been answering your prayer in love then it is possible that he may be willing to do these things for you. My questions would be how long have you been working with or developing your relationship with him and what has it been like so far. On other option might be to get a reading with someone who is very familiar and has a good relationship with St Michael and just ask if he is willing to work with you in this way. If you go to the AIRR site (www.readersandrootworkers.org) you will see who there specializes in the Catholic tradition or working with saints. A quick yes or no type of reading tends to be pretty affordable as well.

Another route is to set up an alter like you are suggesting in devotion to him without asking for anything in particular first. Just giving him candles dedicated to him and what ever other offerings seem appropriate. Most alters would probably include red candles and a picture of him. It could even be as simple as a single glass encased St. Michael candle and a small glass of water on a table with a red cloth draped over it to begin and just see how it develops.

On a side note you mentioned pulling the temperance card which is an angel but not typically associated with St. Michael so much as St. Rapheal, an angel of healing. It could be that more than one angel is willing to work with you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kyla » Wed May 11, 2016 8:04 pm

When I was child my grand mother had a small figure of Saint Micheal, a beautiful huge male angel standing over a bed protecting a child as she slept. I use to wake up in the middle of the night with someone sitting at the foot of my bed. I thought I was making things up then I had an AIRR reader tell me I had the gift of dreams. I was also told I was a warrior. I was also in the military for 6 years. I will definitely be getting another reading. I don't know if he is my patron but i got chills reading that and I think I might possibly be kindred to him. I prayed for more of love healing and protection but the man that brought me the message was specifically for that reason of bring that into my life and and not a love interest. I prayed to St. Micheal on a Wednesday and by Thursday night after I had prayed again I was brought the message. I also Prayed to Rapheal so I am a little stunned that you have brought him up. In fact the rest of my horoscope was to do with my business venture, and I have been praying to angels to bring me business networking and knowledge and today I was blessed with a huge open door of opportunities. I have also been experiencing bright flashes of light out of the corner of my eyes, even when they are closed. My candles for blessings will burn a bright white color for a bit instead of the normal yellow/gold/orange flame color. If i have multiple angels working with me I can feel their presence. I will be getting a reading to clarify and get to making those altars.
Kyla

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure