Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Archangel Michael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Aurora11

Re: Archangel Michael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Aurora11 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Is there ever a time that Archangel Michael does not want work with someone and/or brings them harm they ask for his help? Recent events have me wondering.

I am not fond of police. At all. They beat me and made me miscarry my baby, failed to protect me or get justice for me a rape, stalking, vandalism, computer hacking, and so on. The police turned things around on me and refused to even look at any evidence or talk to witnesses. And I don’t like them for all the hurt they inflict on others. My heart aches for them and their families.

So would Archangel Michael not want to work with me since I’m not fond of cops? I ordered three St. Michael candles from an AIRR worker on 9/10. Since then, police have forced their way in to my home on 9/17, and on 9/24 showed up to talk to me at a taste test I went to, and gave me a criminal trespass warning. I never had detention in my life or any problems until 2019....however, I had a dream of the main bully, and she had “929” for a license plate, but was actually being nice to me. In reality, I can objectively say that I never did anything bad to her, although she bullies me because my ex wants me and not her.

I tried to condense as best as I could. My apologies about the length. I’ve searched online and this thread and haven’t heard of Archangel Michael not wanting to help someone. Any advice is much appreciated, especially as his feast day approaches. Thanks everyone!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:25 pm

Aurora11,

I haven't heard of an angel/saint would outright cause harm to someone because they don't like what that person believes. Plus, they would be able to see the innocence in your heart. They may not answer your prayers but, causing harm is a whole other level. If you feel like uncomfortable working with him, you could petition God directly. There are also so many spells for protection, I'm sure you will find a whole selection to aid you.

If you haven't done so already, please look into some Law Keep Away products. You could smoke your home with incense once a week on Sundays. Anoint yourself and your car with the oil. Please consider some of the spells mentioned on this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

Fiery Wall of Protection is great to keep you safe and get any enemies to back off. They will get a taste of their own medicine!
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello, Aurora11 --

As i replied to you previously in your query about Law Keep Away products, St. Michael is THE PATRON SAINT OF POLICEMEN!

You simply asked the wrong spirit for protection from the police, and had you been familiar with the long, solid tradition of Catholic police officers carrying St. Michael medals or badges to protect them on the job, you probably would not have sought to involve St. Michael in protecting you FROM the police.

And YES, Saint Michael WILL cause harm ... to anyone who might harm a police officer. Look at his image: He is stabbing the Devil over the flaming pits of Hell. He is ARMED and ON THE JOB, protecting Heaven.

CAN-GLJ-ARMI
Archangel Michael Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-archa ... chael.html

Always do your research you are new to working with a tradition outside your own family knowledge.

Here is a convenient list of Patron Saints of the Catholic Church and their associations:

PATRON SAINTS for various OCCUPATIONS and CONDITIONS
compiled by catherine yronwode from Catholic Church and Folk Sources
http://luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”