Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Archangel Michael Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Aurora11

Re: Archangel Michael Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Aurora11 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Is there ever a time that Archangel Michael does not want work with someone and/or brings them harm they ask for his help? Recent events have me wondering.

I am not fond of police. At all. They beat me and made me miscarry my baby, failed to protect me or get justice for me a rape, stalking, vandalism, computer hacking, and so on. The police turned things around on me and refused to even look at any evidence or talk to witnesses. And I don’t like them for all the hurt they inflict on others. My heart aches for them and their families.

So would Archangel Michael not want to work with me since I’m not fond of cops? I ordered three St. Michael candles from an AIRR worker on 9/10. Since then, police have forced their way in to my home on 9/17, and on 9/24 showed up to talk to me at a taste test I went to, and gave me a criminal trespass warning. I never had detention in my life or any problems until 2019....however, I had a dream of the main bully, and she had “929” for a license plate, but was actually being nice to me. In reality, I can objectively say that I never did anything bad to her, although she bullies me because my ex wants me and not her.

I tried to condense as best as I could. My apologies about the length. I’ve searched online and this thread and haven’t heard of Archangel Michael not wanting to help someone. Any advice is much appreciated, especially as his feast day approaches. Thanks everyone!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:25 pm

Aurora11,

I haven't heard of an angel/saint would outright cause harm to someone because they don't like what that person believes. Plus, they would be able to see the innocence in your heart. They may not answer your prayers but, causing harm is a whole other level. If you feel like uncomfortable working with him, you could petition God directly. There are also so many spells for protection, I'm sure you will find a whole selection to aid you.

If you haven't done so already, please look into some Law Keep Away products. You could smoke your home with incense once a week on Sundays. Anoint yourself and your car with the oil. Please consider some of the spells mentioned on this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

Fiery Wall of Protection is great to keep you safe and get any enemies to back off. They will get a taste of their own medicine!
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello, Aurora11 --

As i replied to you previously in your query about Law Keep Away products, St. Michael is THE PATRON SAINT OF POLICEMEN!

You simply asked the wrong spirit for protection from the police, and had you been familiar with the long, solid tradition of Catholic police officers carrying St. Michael medals or badges to protect them on the job, you probably would not have sought to involve St. Michael in protecting you FROM the police.

And YES, Saint Michael WILL cause harm ... to anyone who might harm a police officer. Look at his image: He is stabbing the Devil over the flaming pits of Hell. He is ARMED and ON THE JOB, protecting Heaven.
Petition Archangel Michael, the patron of policemen, for protection from the devil, evil, magic, crime, rape, and violence.

Dress and fix vigil light candles with oils plus optional herbs or dusting sachets, and pray for your desires, add a written petition, photo, or seal; burn in a fire-safe place.

CAN-GLJ-ARMI
Archangel Michael Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Always do your research you are new to working with a tradition outside your own family knowledge.

Here is a convenient list of Patron Saints of the Catholic Church and their associations:

PATRON SAINTS for various OCCUPATIONS and CONDITIONS
compiled by catherine yronwode from Catholic Church and Folk Sources
http://luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

neonmary
Newly Registered

Unread post by neonmary » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Endless thanks to you St. Michael the Archangel, for your amazing healing and protection. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will never stop singing your praises for all you've done for me and my loved ones. Thank you.

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi everyone,

Do you think I can use an Archangel Michael Vigil Candle to protect me from my father-in-law ?
And can I ask Archangel Michael to punish my father-in-law for his wickedness, his jealousy, his gossip, his racism and his bad behavior ?
He hurts me a lot indirectly as well as its children. All of this goes unpunished because it happens in private and not publicly.
His behavior is unacceptable and makes me sick ! It's time for justice to be done !
I ask about this for after because I have another spiritual work to do first.

Thanks for your answer

Michaelgraywolf

Unread post by Michaelgraywolf » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Talking to Archangel Michael daily. He is amazing. There for the asking.

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:51 am

For the moment I can't because I've a banishing spell to do first (I've a parasitic entity on me !)
As long as this entity is there, prayers, spells etc ... don't work (at least now I know why everything I tried never worked)

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Hi Aquilon,

I've been working with Michael lately, and he's hugely protective, and a wonderful source if you pray to him for assistance.

You can also carry an Angelica Root in a white muslin bag, along with a picture of St. Michael, for added protection (if you are a woman, as I'm assuming). Angelica is also hugely protective, and works well with St. Michael's energy:

https://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:32 am

Ok, thank you for your answers.
I will do this after the entity banishing spell

Moonstone88
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moonstone88 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:18 am

Yesterday was a full moon. I did my prayer to st Michael the arch angel. It was the 4th week. Everytime I prayed the candle would burn cleaned. But this time there was a little soot on the back of the candle. (On the full moon) does anyone know what this mean? So I start over or is this normal? Advice is appreciated.

I have a white candle in a glass stand. I didn’t dress the candle with any oil. Would this be an issue? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Hello Moonstone88,

I'm sorry but we do not perform individual candle divination on the forum. I could, however, tell you that soot on the glass often indicates some kind of obstacle or delay.

If you are concerned enough by what this may mean for your specific situation, you could have one of the members of AIRR interpret these results for you for a nominal fee. You can find them at:
www.readersandrootworkers.org

You could also consult the following free page for general advice on candle divination:
https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:49 pm

Thank you Saint Michael! I have been having my rootworker burn one Saint Michael vigil per month to protect myself from COVID 19, and I have not gotten sick! Thank you!

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Hello, I am going to start the Novena to St Michael the Archangel today for 7 Tuesdays and I was told to burn a white candle . My question is how long do I let the candle burn cause of safety, can I leave one of those battery operated candle on 24/7, would that work Is there anything else I need to put by the picture while saying the novena

Appreciate all the help and advice.

Thank you

Olga

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Tue May 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Where would I check for responses

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Olgamoss,

Responses are given within the thread, as here. It can take 24 to 48 hours to get a response if we are very busy.

However, since i am here, let me reply:

In hoodoo we use actual flaming candles, not battery-operated lightbulbs. The flame is considered a form of sacred offering.

The size of candle is rarely as important as newcomers think it is. A tea light or even a birthday candle will be fine -- or, if you prefer, a 4" or 6" candle.

However, you have posted in the VIGIL CANDLE thread, and thus we can speak here to the topic of glass-encased vigil lights. These can burn for 5 to 7 days or more, and it is your responsibility to keep them in a fire-safe place the entire time. One way to do this is to place the candle-glass in a deep cast-iron pot. Do not add water, but if you like, you may add a layer of fine, clean sand beneath the glass to absorb excess het or wax, if the glass should shatter. Another way that is used is to stand the candle glass in a fireplace, if you have one, to allow the heat to go up the chimney. Another alternative that some people use is to place the candle in the bath tub -- but to do this safely, you must have NO SHOWER CURTAINS of any kind that might blow toward the light and catch afire.

Vigil candles burn best when left to burn continuously. snuffing and relighting them repeatedly leads to messy, sooty burns.

If you cannot safely burn a candle at your home, you can pay for one to be lit, tended, and interpreted for you at a church. For example, we set lights for clients at our own Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Find us online at http://candleministry.com

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:54 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me.

Just to clarify is it mandatory to have the candle burn all the time or can I do it during prayer time and leave it until I go to bed, i am scared to leave a burning candle as one of our neighbors did it and the whole house caught on fire which gives me alot of anxiety

Thank you

Olga

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 13, 2020 3:39 pm

Olgamoss --

Hi. At this point you are asking general questions about vigil candles. This thread is for those who want to know about Archangel Michael vigil candles.

The general thread on vigil candles is many pages long and contains many answered questions on the topic. I recommend that rather than have me reply to each question as you pose it, that you go to this thread and skim through it from page one. I am sure you will find your question discussed -- and if you still have questions, you can ask them at the end of that thread:

Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)
lucky-mojo-vigil-light-questions-and-an ... 13900.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Thank you again for your help, I hope I can find my answer as I am very new to this site..

OJF1959

Unread post by OJF1959 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:07 pm

I have to thank St. Michael the archangel, the bank cleaned out my bank account of all the money I had towards the mortgage, I was enlightened to witr to the VP and got his assistant to call me right back, understand my situation and defer the payment, I cant thank him enough.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Saint Michael is just amazing!. I love Saint Michael so much!.
Thanks for your kind assistance, guidance and protection.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 am

Thank you Saint Michael for all you've done and continue to do for me!!!! Words can't express how loyal you are.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”