Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Attraction Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Sunhitsthesky,

My pleasure.

Yes...Days of the week are the same. If it it convenient for you to work with any method of timing then do so but if not, don't fear that your work will be ineffective for this is not the case.

Think of it like a weather forecast... you plan to go for a run and on this particular day the weather is sunny and beautiful with a nice breeze to accommodate. It's a perfect day for a run. But if it just finished raining, it may be dark, cloudy, and a little muggy outside. You may have to hurdle over a puddle or two but if you need to get that run in, the weather shouldn't stop you.

Timing in magic just sets things up in your favor, or against it, but it by no means determines, definitively, your level of success. I have performed love work on a Saturday and Tuesday as often as I have a Friday (the day that governs it) and it had been successful. It all boils down to how strong your will is.

Good luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Sunhitsthesky

Unread post by Sunhitsthesky » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Thank you again, good Dr.

So, I have decided on Monday. I have the time. I should have the mindspace. And I have the rest of the month to keep my hand on my personage. I noticed in my instructions it mentioned only my personal concerns. Attracting or drawing someone I am already close to, I would put in their personal concerns (like hair) as well, yes? I think that pretty much wraps up my questions. Thank you all for your patience.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Sunhitsthesky,

You are most correct. You're a natural.
Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Sunhitsthesky

Unread post by Sunhitsthesky » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Last question, then I am ready. I don’t have incense (bad on my part) but I do have sage left that I have cleansed my home with. Do I need a new sage stick or continue a burn from this one I have previously used to smoke my hand?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Sunhitsthesky,

You would use smoke that relates to the work, such as attraction incense to attract, or an herb blend on a charcoal disk with attracting herbs. Sage is used to cleanse or for wisdom , I dont see the connection in the work.

Here are some links about incense:
How to use it: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
Forum questions and answers: general-loose-powder-resin-incense-ques ... 11840.html
Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-attraction.html
Lucky mojo sage products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-sage.html
Lucky mojo herb sage: http://www.herbmagic.com/sage.html
Book by Miss Cat, sold by Lucky Mojo that discusses incense: http://www.luckymojo.com/legendsofincen ... magic.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sunhitsthesky

Unread post by Sunhitsthesky » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:04 pm

Thank you JayDee.

So, what I ended up doing was doing my honey jar. And using the smoke from my anointed honeyjar candle on my Attraction Mojo (Since they were both for the same person).

As for progress, I have worn my mojo hand in my underwear since Monday. I do ask if I may put it away for the night with a pendulum. It usually gives me the okay. I feel that in general most people in general are more friendly since I have worn it. And not that people were terrible before, but even restaurant service has gotten better in regular spots.

The person I am attracting calls me pretty much every day. This used to be a once every few weeks kind of thing. Now I get a morning messages and within about an hour and half later each morning, I get a message asking to chat. Our chats are this and that. Usual stuff. The things I have noticed lately is that she is really glad I am around and for the first time when I said, "I miss you", she said I miss you too (excitedly). Not me too or miss you too. She added the word "I". In relation to what most people are looking for, this may seem quite small or trivial. But these are huge starts. I am not expecting miracles or instant success. She lives about an hour away and comes back on the weekends. But she can't wait until we can hang out again. We have always been friends. So, that statement can be here or there. But for someone looking for something more. I got the attraction going. I got the slow burn sweetening of the jar. I feel I am in good shape so far.

I see a lot of people come through here and get the information they are looking for, but we don't see a lot of the process of how it is going. So, I wanted to come through and show where mine is at currently. Hopefully, I will be mindful enough to continue to share the progress both good or bad as it comes through.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Hi Sunhitsthesky,

Sounds like you are making progress, congratulations!

When we talk about smoking an object, it is with incense not the smoke of a candle. I know you do not have incense at hand and you are making do with what you do have, I just wanted to point that out for future reference.

In general, we advise people to not talk publicly about work in progress as it may invite skepticism or other negative thoughts from others into your work. For example, someone may read what you wrote and think "that doesn't sound like much progress at all" and that is merely their own opinion. Similarly, someone may be jealous that you're getting more results from your spell than they are from comparable work of their own. Such negative feelings are unwelcomed and undesirable, and you don't want that energy out there potentially working against you.

Beyond that, while we always love to celebrate the success that forum members have with their spells, we also need to be mindful that this board exists to help and advise customers of Lucky Mojo in their use of products they buy from the shop. Hence, as you say, "a lot of people come through here and get the information they are looking for" as that is the purpose of the forum.

We do look forward to hearing good news from you when you see even more results from your spell. If at all you feel you aren't getting the outcome you desire, this would be the place to get advice and information on how to proceed.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it helps. Good luck, we're praying for your success!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Sunhitsthesky

Unread post by Sunhitsthesky » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:11 pm

That’s fair. I was just trying to provide a little encouragement out there. But yes, I understand.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi Sunhitsthesky,

Encouragement is wonderful, and we encourage it. Just protect your work in progress along the way.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”