Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
magical
Newly Registered

Re: Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by magical » Thu May 04, 2017 7:43 pm

While anointing myself with attraction oil I said, I would like to attract friendships and anyone who is truly one of my friends already, I would like to see a sign. That day people at work that usually don't speak were striking up conversations, one guy would stop and talk to me every time he passed me, another guy that usually does not say a word wouldn't stop talking, he went on for roughly an hour!,( Work was slow that day). And as for the part where I ask for anyone that is a true friend to give me some kind of sign. 2 days later my friend messaged me on social media apologizing that she kept canceling our plans, and we're also going to hang out soon. I am very pleased with my experience!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:26 pm

magical !!

Congrats!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

L00w1s59
Newly Registered

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by L00w1s59 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:16 pm

I purchased some attraction oil in order for my husband to be more attracted to me and to make me more of a priority in his life.

I also got the oil so that he would not have the desire to continue to sleep with other females.

Could you instruct me on when to use this oil? I had some before and someone told me to wear it when the moon was about to be full. Is this correct?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello L00w1s59,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. You don't have to wait for moon phases to wear Attraction oil; you can wear it as often as you like, even daily.

You can read more about Attraction oil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I'm not sure what the other oil is you're talking about, but be aware that if it's not a Lucky Mojo product, we can't advise you on it.

Be well.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:56 am

Questions I have:

I have Attraction oil, I want to attract a lot of friends.

1) I have some friends right now, but want more. What would be a good spell?

2) And what colour of candle? Is it pink?

3) What can I do to attract more followers online, like a You Tube channel?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:37 am

Hi, Dazed_Confused --

1) Attraction is good. You might also use Look Me Over Oil. Cloves are always a fine herb for friendship.

2) Pink is for romantic and friendly attraction, yes. To attract unknown people, some would use white candles. To attract money, most would use green candles.

3) I think we have a different thread for that situation. Here it is:

Suggestions for Increasing Social Popularity & Friendships
suggestions-for-increasing-social-popul ... t8343.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 pm

I have attraction oil and incense. I’m a bit upset. I did a spell to attract a handsome guy, that has the looks I am looking for and that is finacially secure. Instead some weird blonde special ed teacher from a fitness group I met keeps texting me, and other guys that attract to me are low lives. Like they live with their parents, have no jobs, and want me to pay for things. I am sick of trashy guys latching onto me. Almost every realtionship I have had, or guy I met used me as an ATM machine. There is nothing worng with me as I am fairly attractive. I have been told I am a number 8, and I am fit. What should I do? I cleanse myself and protect all the time

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Pyromancer,

Pray for "my future husband," "my perfect mate," or "the darling of my life." Those are the kinds of prayers that get results. No need to protect unless you feel under attack -- just stay clean and draw potential lovers, then reject or select them as you wish!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:05 am

Could I use Attraction oil to attract someone who is in a relationship with someone else? There seems to be “something” between us, but... He’s with someone else.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:27 am

Hello LA1985,

You sure could and you can combine that wit break up work on his current relationship. It's done all the time.

Consider a moving candle spell using these oils. Here's the topic on moving candle spells to get an idea of how to do this:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm

The following is for two completely separate issues.

1. I collect certain types of antiques. Is having an attraction candle done to attract certain things to the market a good idea? Have any of you ever done anything like that before?

2. I am seeking information on what someone from my recent past is up to, but am not finding anything anywhere. Is an attraction candle a good idea to try to attract information on them to myself?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Hello chrsvor25,

1. You could try to attract certain things to you with this formula, sure.

2. This seems a more tenuous undertaking but if you state your petition for the information you want on this person, it may be worth trying.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

chrsvor25

Unread post by chrsvor25 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:51 pm

It does help, will try them both.

For the second one, is there anything you would recommend to draw information on someone more then attraction? Like Lodestone or Magnet?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:22 am

chrsvor25,

Attraction oil can be added with other oils for things you want, example mixing attraction with wealthy way is attracting wealth into your life, or mixing with a love oil to attract love. In this case you can add it to clarity to see and find information, you can use king Solomon oil while you look for wisdom to find on this person. Psychic vision oil would be good if you try and get hints or leads to where to find information such as when you are sleeping.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am

chrsvor25, that's a novel use for Attraction Oil :) I like the idea of Lodestone or Magnet oil, too.

There's also Commanding, which would inspire those with the information you seek to do as you say. And Compelling or Essence of Bend Over, which would force them to do as you say. And, of course, Do As I Say Oil.

Also, Master Root and John the Conqueror, to command respect.

First, though, take a look at this thread:
spells-to-punish-liar-thief-fraudster-w ... t1003.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Pegasus

Unread post by Pegasus » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:35 am

Years ago I was invited to a party on a private yacht by an affluent man. I wasn't able to go at the time but I would like to do a spell to attract the same experience.

I am using attraction oil +come to me+ wealthy way+cleo may with a road opener candle to open the way. The petition will just read that I attend a private party on a yacht. I am not saying how or making it lengthy so that the magick can work it out. Usually it is guys that invite me to these events so cleo may is to draw in someone wealthy and generous.

1. Are the other oils a good combination with attraction oil?

2. The petiton for the attraction candle will read, I attend a private party on a yacht. Does my petition need to be more detailed because I worry it makes it harder to manifest.

3. Do I use a red candle, pink or green for this purpose? I have a red candle and thought this would be good to use to draw and attract.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Hello Pegasus,

1) Yes those oils are fine.

2) You can do it that way but I prefer to write petitions for candle magic in forms of commands or prayers. For example " Invitations for private yacht parties, come to me now!" or "Oh God, (or whatever spirit you decide to petition) I beseech Thee, send put me around wealthy men who will invite me to private yacht parties" or something like that. You want your petition to be detailed yet concise.

3) You could use a brown candle for such a request or a red one would be fine as it relates to passions.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”