Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm

I LOVE the attraction line of products! Attraction Oil and the others help my business so much ever time I use them.

I just have to put a bit of the oil on a candle and I start getting calls within the hour.

I just bought an attraction bottle spell today and I look forward to good results from this one too.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Products

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:21 am

I love the Attraction line too--its very versatile--you add it to business and money work and it helps out, you add it to love work and it does the same :-)

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

butterfly2

Reply bri: Attraction Products

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 pm

hi there bri. is it ok to add things to the bottle? i've never done a bottle spell before. i want to attract my beau closer to me, his love, sexual attention towards me & also money.

thanks,
butterfly

snake

Re: Attraction Products

Unread post by snake » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Big thumbs up!!!

gsk2

Attracting Luck

Unread post by gsk2 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 pm

I have some Lucky Mojo attraction oil, that I would like to use to attract good luck as I search for a new home. However, I am unsure which colour candles are appropriate for this... attracting general luck is great, but I would like to tailor it to home.

Also, which planetary hours are good to work with for home matters?

Thank you for advice.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Attracting Luck

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

I would use an attraction spell kit. On the knob candle, I would write 7 characteristics that I would want in a house. This should be what you need.

Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I would do this spell starting at sunrise, and starting on a Sunday.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 am

I bought the Attraction Spell Kit to do some money work and I am very satisfied with the results thus far.

Once I discovered how wonderful it smelled, I decided to use the Attraction Oil to do a little love work on my Sweetie as well -- again, more success.

I must say, though, it seems the Attraction line may work a little too well!

I am not a flirtatious person and over the years have cultivated an aura of unapproachability when it comes to men other than my husband. Since using the Attraction products I've been receiving an unusual amount of attention from men -- flowers from a colleague, unsolicited comments and compliments and so on. I have to say it's flattering, even though that's not quite what I was going for.

Ladies and Gents -- if you're seeking an increase in interest from potential love partners -- go for the Attraction line. It does just what it says -- draws like a magnet.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:33 pm

LM has some great products, I agree... and the label says exactly what its does but the worker must focus and work the spell...I like reading the positive outcomes...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: LM's Attraction Oil

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:59 am

Attraction and Fast Luck are two of my favorite oils. I pretty much add them into every work that I do (when it's applicable, of course)! Sometimes I just wear those oils as a personal power scent when I go out and about just to see what interesting things the day will hold with that influence in my sphere!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm

It was really uncanny exactly how much attraction the Attraction oil did generate! After a day or so, I got a better handle on the energy. I guess I wasn't prepared for it and didn't hone in my intent as tightly as I should have -- I only wanted to attract my husband and some extra cash! I love the scent and the products are working beautifully! I even mixed in a few spoonsful of the bath crystals into a spray bottle of diluted Chinese wash -- the smell is delightful and makes the house feel so good!

Juju, I read your post on the 7-11 Holy Miracle oil the other day and can't wait to add some to my next order. Thanks for sharing your experiences with the products; it's really nice to get an opinion when you're considering an item for purchase. I thought it looked good just from the catalogue -- but your description made it sound, well, like a holy miracle!

Michelle
Psalm 121

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:59 pm

I just received mine. Need I pray over it to tell it my intent or just use it? I want want more luck, attract love and definitely money. I also received the success one too.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I just received mine. Need I pray over it to tell it my intent or just use it? I want want more luck, attract love and definitely money. I also received the success one too.

I have access to my love interest's car. It is parked in his driveway. If I wipe some on the handle, will it have any immediate effect?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm

The oil comes empowered to be attracting to a variety of things. Pray your intent over it while you dress whatever you are working with with it in order to get it working on your specific case.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm

I just got to use mine on myself. My depression lifted. I was so glad, I put too much. Wish it weren't so late, I'd go out to town to see what happens.

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Which oil is better for general, fast attraction of anything? Is it Attraction Oil?

Also, in regards to love spells (specically the Lodestone Lovespell) which oil is stronger and more effective?

I do plan on wearing the one I choose as a perfume as well, so if anyone happens to have these oils (Cat!!!!), which one would smell more pleasing to someone who happens to like very girly scented things?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Attraction Oil vs Lodestone Oil

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello :)

Neither one is better then the other, just different. Some people grew up with Lodestone oil so they would want that, while others were taught to use Attraction and others still grew up with Magnet oil. Some people chose based on smell, or how the oil looks or which one feels right to them. And their is nothing stopping you from using more then one.
MissMeYet wrote:I do plan on wearing the one I choose as a perfume as well, so if anyone happens to have these oils (Cat!!!!), which one would smell more pleasing to someone who happens to like very girly scented things?
I can't speak to LuckyMojo Lodestone oil, but attraction smells great, but its not floral or fruity, its a almost spicy smell.

Also, if your still hung up on choosing between those oils I suggest a simple bit of divination. Take a coin and a Bible or whatever you count as Holy Scripture. Ope the book to a passage that makes you feel connected with however you see the Divine, I personally use one of the Psalms. Read the passage and then pray for guidance in this matter and that the right choice be reveled to you with a coin toss, heads for one, tails for the other. Put the coin in the book and close it. Do this before you go to bed. When you wake up, before you do anything else take out the coin, pray again for guidance and flip it and you have your answer. Thats a variation on an old Irish Traveler trick, and I can testify that it works very well. Not as quick as a pendulum but anyone can use it.

Hope that helps:D
HRCC Student #1559

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Attraction Oil vs Lodestone Oil

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 am

I have to say that I love Attraction oil, both in terms of effectiveness / usefulness and the wonderful scent. Not only does it smell great, but it's wonderful for love, money and general good fortune work. I often wear it as a personal scent and have very favorable reactions from people I'm in contact with.
Psalm 121

chy clayton s

Wanted to share an amazingly fast manefestation today

Unread post by chy clayton s » Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Every Monday morning I dress a green votive candle and burn it for my husband (and his job.)

Usually I use Steady Work oil and pyrite crumbs.

This morning I was finished 5 spotting the top of the candle when I realized I had Attraction oil in my hand.

I thought about it for a moment, and dressed the candle sides with the Attraction Oil plus Steady Work oil, and sprinkled a dash of cinnamon powder on top. When I lit the candle I was thinking about how much I love him and how great he is for working (I come from a culture where the men often slack off - and I am in awe of my husband's work ethic) that doesn't sound right - but it was a heart felt moment. I was half thinking "Maybe I'll take the bus over and surprise him at lunch," when I sprinkled the cinnamon.

The prayer went something like - "M is such a great worker and husband, Lord please let him have some real fun at work." It was short and simple.

Monday is also my Van Van / Pinesol mop the floors day, so I started as soon as my morning prayers were done - while all the candles were lit.

I finished mopping, took out the bucket, and came inside to a phone call. A friend of a friend of an acquaintance was trying to track my hubby down, I took his number and called hubby to pass it along.

20 minutes later - Hubby calls back, just overwhelmed he was sooo happy, this acquaintance had been clearing an abandoned lot for a bank when he found a portable forge set-up. Old, rusted, and very functional. ($500plus easily) He had asked around and was going to sell it to get money to buy his daughter a basic used car, a friend had suggested he offer it to us (hubby used to do a lot of blacksmithing until 10 years back when we moved away from the free shop.) Hubby told him we didn't have the cash but we do have an old running car of equal value. Man agreed, hubby came home at lunch, made the trade, and now has a forge.

When he got back home from work he was still on cloud nine, said today was the best day in years, and he can't wait to get everything running so he can start having fun.

I had no thought of a forge, but thinking about it, when he was working the shop forge 10 years ago, he would work 8 solid hard hours and love every minute of it - even if it was just making tent pegs and S-hooks. "Fun at work."

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Wanted to share an amazingly fast manefestation today

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

That is a great post! So nice to hear about the quick success you had... A forge !? What luck!!!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Great story, chy -- and a true example of the way good luck really works -- and how Attraction Oil attracts what we want. I'll bet the other person is happy too with the sudden deal for the much-needed car!

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:33 am

This story is a perfect example of everything I've come to love about the way hoodoo works, and what drew me to it . . . recognizing the subtle energies of all matter and getting them into alignment to work for yourself and others, and so forth.

Way to bring balance to The Force, chy! ;)

~Katie

(Did I really just make a Star Wars reference? *goes to stand in the geek corner*)

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Tue May 18, 2010 9:06 pm

So, he comes home from work tonight, and he has a schedule written up for when he will have "forge time," because he says he understands that there is a lot of other things he needs to work on too, I agreed and thank him for realizing this, and we go out to the garage while we're talking.

Mind you, when I sprinkled that cinnamon I was feel deep love and thinking about meeting him at work for a quickie,

We get into the garage, and I can feel the the sexy romance vibe going on (we're a bit out of synch sexually these days - something I'm working on), and I'm thinking "quickie in the garage, cool nuff," and he turns toward me without looking away from the forge and says -

"Isn't it sexy," sigh. And promptly forgets I'm in the room.

I just about fell on my butt laughing, he's all "Wha?" and I kissed him, told him dinner was at 7, and left him to his new lover, courtesy of the Attraction Oil.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 18, 2010 9:32 pm

chy clayton s,

Well, he is a guy... :) ...and as a fellow man I commend you on the mirth you have approached the situation with...just make sure he doesn't get too attracted to the forge and so wrapped up in it to forget about you... We all need reminders sometimes!

-Joseph

ps- (i mean c'mon...it's a FORGE...how cool is that...heck, it could so easily be a worthless pursuit or time consuming collection...a forge is ART!)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 19, 2010 6:36 am

Its always great to hear positive results...Great! and continued Blessings!

Ruth2

Unread post by Ruth2 » Wed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Katie_Did1111 wrote:This story is a perfect example of everything I've come to love about the way hoodoo works, and what drew me to it . . . recognizing the subtle energies of all matter and getting them into alignment to work for yourself and others, and so forth.

Way to bring balance to The Force, chy! ;)

~Katie

(Did I really just make a Star Wars reference? *goes to stand in the geek corner*)

Couldn't agree more. Hoodoo works and it's always in a better way than I ever could have dreamed up.

(And, I'm a Star Wars geek, too) :geek:

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:06 am

HI
can this be worn and will it be affective?

also, can this be used to annoint a candle and prayed over, what colour would i need to use?

am hoping to attract good things generally, new friends, money, luck etc

thank for any tips

Buttercup

Re: Attraction Oil

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 am

You can definitely wear attraction oil (or any other positive LM oil) to attract what you want! Many people wear the oils as perfume and have seen results. You can also dress candles with the oil,though the colour of the candle depends on what exactly you want to attract. Have a look at the different candles and spell kits to get an idea of candle colours. Generally though green is used for money,pink for romantic love,red for passion and white for blessings and to substitute any other colour when needed.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Yes, you can wear it on your body, as well as use it to dress charms, candles and mojos.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue May 25, 2010 5:56 pm

I wear mine quite alot actually. When I put it on I usually think about attracting good things to me. Or if I want to attract my boyfriend to me more I think about that. I love the scent of it! Yummy.

MightyScorpio

Awwwww SNAP!

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 am

Lol I received my LM order tonight in the mail! I know it came earlier today but I didn't check the mail until I was on the way to the beach to dispose of some work and I just decided to check it...To be honest the package arrived earlier than I expected which was really nice since I am a rabbit ass fool when it comes to shipping :mrgreen: Anywhooooo While I was waiting for the Bf to pull the car around I couldn't help but to rip into the box with my keys, I felt like if I didn't get it open I was going to combust! When I got to the car and got it open I was like what the heck??? Why in the heck do I feel the need to just rub myself all over this box? LOL then I opened the newspaper package and saw the attraction oil lol pretty strong stuff. On the way to the beach I didn't open the oils to smell them as I didn't want to spill any but I must say I felt the power of these oils and the attraction oil worked before I even opened it. I found a bunch of beautiful sea shells and sand dollars at the beach which is odd for me because I always find broken shells or sand dollars but never anything like this. I found some pretty big shells as well as sand dollars and that just made my night!...

I will check back and update you all on my progress with these products once I use them in some actual work but I must say that even tho I haven't opened them yet I am so ready to place my next order=)

P.S the fortune teller fish was super cute =)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Awwwww SNAP!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 am

Yes attraction is some powerful stuff...

Evolving_progression

Unread post by Evolving_progression » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

Can you use this on another's items as well, such as maybe keys that he carries all day, added to shampoos or soaps etc.? Maybe even shoes or anything that is constantly worn. I'm looking to do some positive works for and on my son but without his knowledge. He is an awkward personality, he has friends but not real or close friends. His father is a disappointment and there have been a few tragedies in our lives that I think has affected his attitude and his present outlook along with his ambitions etc.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 am

Yes - just pray your petition as you apply it. Only use a very small amount so the things don't feel greasy. Powders might be more ideal if you're planning on dressing clothing and shoes since oil stains. But you can certainly put the oil in body products, or on some items that won't stain, such as keys.

Evolving_progression

Unread post by Evolving_progression » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Thank you Devi....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

...can also be used to attract good health...protection...prosperity...etc etc..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm

yes...attraction oil can be used to attract and draw anything you like.

colorfulsky

question concerning attraction oils

Unread post by colorfulsky » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope this question doesn't sound stupid and i also hope that it has not been asked before. I was just wondering: when using attraction oil, to attract a certain person towards me, I would idealy wear the oil on myself and thus become more attractive to him. However, what does one do, when the other person is far away and not in physical proximity to smell the oil on my body? i know this has been answered before, but I was wondering what would happen if I annointed a poppet, or a candle representing him with attraction oil... would that not make him more attractive and make things come to him rather than make him attracted to me? maybe I am just thinking too much and making things more complicated than they are....

Have a wonderful day everyone,

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: question concerning attraction oils

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am

Your target does not have to smell the oil. Anoint yourself and a pink candle. As far as making a doll, if you don't have personal concerns it may not be effective, but you do make one, you could put the Attraction oil under its nose.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

colorfulsky

Re: question concerning attraction oils

Unread post by colorfulsky » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am

Dear Cleopatra,

Putting it under it's nose is an excellent idea, I never thought of that.... I guess wearing the oil while one is working with the poppet would make sense too. Thank you so much for your input!!

Have a nice day :D

HUJIM

Attraction and Friends

Unread post by HUJIM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Can I dress a candle with attraction oil to get new friends? If so what color should the candle be?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction and Friends

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm

yes you can dress a candle to bring in new friends. I would make a petition of qualities you want in these new friends. I would use yellow for friendship, or even pink.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm

(this post could I guess either go into the Oils section or Customer Testimonials section; please move if I did it in the wrong section. Thank you.)

Finally a small bit of time to share... So, I received my package last week. My stories are typically long, but I'll try to sum up. I have an ex significant other who is ALSO my BFF.We both have fairly strong personalies. Often times in a relationship, there can only be one person in charge. (my greatest challenge is being "too over powering" and I actually don't mind is being I have learned to "following the lead"). My BFF was having surgery and like any friend, family member, significant other, husband, wife, child I wanted to do anything I could to help him before, during and after.

My most recent order of supplies included YUMMY ATTRACTION OIL-- and Esscence of Bend Over ( for work not related to me --yet) this will become relevant..in not just this, but another small tidbit.

So, I started my morning with what I do every day, focus, pray, etc. etc. One of my oils that I had on my hands (even though I wash them 30 times a DAY or more) when I went to his home to see what I could help with was LM Esscense of Bend Over was still on my hands. Attraction Oil was all over my neck and wrists.

Now... in the several years we were together, he liked the smell of perfumes and lotions, expensive or even cheap.. I love vanilla!!!! I also love CHANEL-- Anyway when I arrived to inquire as to what I could to do assist him with any possible need from errands, to the pool to cooking and cleaning, the cleaning company he hired to assist him had just completed and he had just arrived home. He kept saying God it smells so good in here, and looking at me "funny". The Attraction was mesmerizing!!! The reason I bring up Essence of Bend Over is that the oil must have had an effect on him, I could have the best interest-- "kiss his foot" --love him to love idea-- and he is really set in his ways.

My point to this is that He has been a little "Attracted", even though both of us were concerned about the medical treatment, it was the way he was looking at me.

Similarly, since wearing LM Attration instead of perfume, It's like WOW. There is someone I know who is crushing out on me to use a term or phrase. Someone new??? ....

Third, while having the oils on my hands I wrote a quick note to my landlord. I have a commission only career like a Bartender a Real Estate Agent/ Financial Advisor, whatever I am paid by consultation... so I was "out of commission a few months back due to major illness" myself... and finances have caught up a tad...Again I was writing a note and so that I would not forget; it was first thing in the morning when I arrived. (after praying) I had several oils on my hands. Now, I will tell you that after three years of ups and downs, the landlord knows that My Word is My Word and I will come through, but none of use wants to feel like we are taking advantage of someone, even if we are a little behind and that person who is patient has been more than understanding.
So he has also been wonderful to me.. He does know I will come through. He always has, but I am convinced due to circumstances beyond my control that this oil played a part. The remnants of the esscence of bend over were on my hands, fingertips you know.

So... love the LM Attraction YUMMY oil!! It has the guys working" !:)

The remnants of oils (any good ) can very much some have that" posive outcome"!! I would not consider any type of banishing/Hotfoot left on the hands, and would indeed do a cleansing. I see nothing wrong with leaving money drawing and money sat with me on my hands, and in re annoiting.

The smell of the LM ATTRCTION is the BEST!!!!!!! Hope you like there share folks! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Attraction Oil and Essence of Bend Over

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Thanks for your post. I just put together a bottle of Attraction stock oil (the base for our anointing oils) and was called to the phone to do a scheduled reading, with no time to wash my hands. I smelled my hands the whole time i was doing the reading. It was pretty heady stuff! Now my cards smell like Attraction oil! :-)

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Fernview
HRCC Student

Lucky Mojo Attraction Testimonials

Unread post by Fernview » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I just wanted to share that I anointed myself with Attraction Oil today, halfheartedly because I didn't really want to attract anything in mind. I just said basically whatever wants to come to me to just come.

Well later today my friend came to me and said she had a surprise for me, a beautiful purple scarf! This is actually pretty significant because I always wanted a purple cloth for my altar, but I never told her this. She just mentioned that she saw it in the store and "instantly" thought of me.

Oh yeah...it doesn't hurt that the oil smells utterly divine either. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Yes. Attraction Oil Does Work

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:51 am

How cool is that? I love it when i ask the Universe, "Send me what i want" and some friend shows up with EXACTLY what i wanted and didn't quite have in mind.

I use Attraction Oil for all kinds of things, including love, money, and fun. It remains one of my top ten favourites, and it is also a top ten seller in our shop.
catherine yronwode

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:58 pm

I have the incense and the powder is that just as effective? I'm using it to attract Great paying jobs along with steady work
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Attracting all sorts of neat people-- and business-- swamped!! I need a back up!!!

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Attraction Oil is the bomb! I used it today on myself and pretty much had a great day with my boss and company. And mind you, I work with a bunch of boys, so it was a nice treat to be treated like a lady!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 am

... :)... Yes we want th boys in ths suits to respect us, but we like the door open and the extras!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Time for some play...with LM Attraction and Kiss me Now!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Time for a little bit of play! Have a gentleman who I think has a crush and he invited me to see a band (we have a mutual love for the music/radio biz).. So off I go,.... with some LM Attraction and Kiss me Now! Wish luck!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO
Triplethreat

route95
Re: Time for some play...with LM Attraction and Kiss me Now!

Unread post by route95 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 pm

good luck! excited to hear about your results later

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 pm

You got the luck Triplethreat...now work it. Good Luck!

interested

Unread post by interested » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Good luck Triplethreat, let us know how the combo worked for you. I need to get me some Kiss Me Now.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:54 am

Worth EVERY DIME!!! :):):)

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Nice!!

Well done, Triplethreat and LM oils!!

I just love it when people come back and give the results.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

I do too preppieroots...

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm

I got my attraction oil today! As I do a lot of interaction on the computer and over the cell phone I anointed both of them with the oils. An myself while thinking of friends, love and wealth.

Now to see how this works.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Oil arrived.

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 pm

It is going work very well, go easy... on the cell (especially) and the computer (work the corners) with the oil. Ive done the same thing with Crown of Success just go easy. (meaning go lightly)
You can get a lot, A LOT from what you do with Attraction Oil on you and with the oil on candles when working with them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#spells
Attraction Hands down is The Best smelling oil of all, (I have many, many of the Lucky Mojo Oils, and many favorites, but this is the oil that replaced cologne and I love it!!!) in my opinion, and is multi purpose for relationships, money and much-- much more!!! It is Yummy Delish!!!
You made some really good choices in that order and Good for you AuberonDraenenWen!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Oil arrived.

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 pm

For me while working on the computer and in need of a little attraction work, I'll anoint my hands lightly with the oil while focusing on my intent and then do the work that needs to be done. As Triple has mentioned, go easy on the oil. A little goes a long way. :D

Also, I have to second on the smell of the attraction products. I know it works because when I got my oil, sachet and bath crystals I had them all laying out next to me on my bed while I slept because of the fantastic smell. I sure was attracted! haha
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

lovinglife91
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovinglife91 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:33 pm

What can I use to attract a wealthy men? And what can I use to get him to be loose with is money?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”