• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Southern-Spirits.com

Attraction Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Attacton spell kit...

New postby Marietta » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Hello,
I am new to this forum so please refer me to the thread that already has the answer to my questions, if this was discussed previously:)
This might be a silly question, but I've purchased an Attraction kit and I'd like to use it for money drawing purposes. I just have some difficulty locating brand new dollar bills and brand new dimes. Is it possible to perform the spell with bills and dimes that were in use?
And another brief question: what do you do with the lodestones ( and in particular, name papers under the lodestone) after the spell is complete? Do you just keep the lodestone and the paper in the nearest proximity ( i.e. bedroom, office desk, etc)?
Thank you so much in advance!
Marietta
Marietta

Re: Attacton spell kit...

New postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:59 am

Banks will give you brand new, uncirculated currency if you ask for it.

The page on ritual disposal of items is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html Since this is Attraction work, you'll most likely bury it on your property. The lodestone goes in a cash register if you have a business, or where you keep your money if not. There's a level of personalization in deploying tricks on yourself while remaining in the tradition.
J Simulcik

Re: Attacton spell kit...

New postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Marietta wrote:Hello,
I am new to this forum so please refer me to the thread that already has the answer to my questions, if this was discussed previously:)
This might be a silly question, but I've purchased an Attraction kit and I'd like to use it for money drawing purposes. I just have some difficulty locating brand new dollar bills and brand new dimes. Is it possible to perform the spell with bills and dimes that were in use?
And another brief question: what do you do with the lodestones ( and in particular, name papers under the lodestone) after the spell is complete? Do you just keep the lodestone and the paper in the nearest proximity ( i.e. bedroom, office desk, etc)?
Thank you so much in advance!
Marietta

As has been mentioned, any bank will give you uncirculated money. I get fresh money every Friday from my credit union for my altar.

I would keep the lodestone and feed it magnetic sand daily. I would make it a hunting lodestone to attract money to you.

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby miamore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 am

Can I use the Attraction spell Kit to Attract my X boyfriend back to me and also to get a better paying career. I was going to start my kit this morning but I could not decide if I wanted to use it to attract my x back into the friendship and love we had or to attract a good paying job. Im thinking about moving out of state and I want to have a good Job and specific place to stay if I move so that I will be successful there.

I did not know if it was possible to do all of this with one spell kit or do I need to chose one. Im not saying that I want my x back as a boyfriend just yet but i really do want us back as close as we were (best friends) I want to be able to have phone/text convos and hang out like we use to. I already do a honey jar(idk if its working because we haven't talked or seen each other in almost a month) but I want to get us back so we can be close again.

Im not sure what I should write out for both of these request if i can even do both with one kit.

also I purchased lodestones a pair of them just in case I couldnt do the spell on both thought maybe I could just use the lodestones to bring him back around. But will i have to do a whole ritual or just cleanse the lodestones and name them feed them and tell them what I want? :?: :?: :?:

I also have some left over Whiskey that has Damiana leaves that I used by sprinkling at my doorstep for 21 days to get my lover to return. I finished sept 14 (do i keep the left overs or throw that out) and can I use that whiskey to cleanse the Lodestones??

If someone could give me some advice I would appreciate it!! :D
miamore

Re: Attraction Spell Kit to attract my x & a good Job

New postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 am

You'll want to work those petitions separately because they are completely different in nature. So, pick one and work the kit on it.

You can work the paired lodestones on its own, or as a compliment to other work - like your honey jar. And that whiskey would make a great liquid to cleanse and enliven the lodestones.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lovejones11 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 am

That's good to know u can use the whiskey for something else
lovejones11

New postby miamore » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am

So your saying I can't do the attraction spell on both? Because I know it says carve you lr
Wish or attraction on each knob. Im all for two different petition papers just needed to know can I use the ONE spell kit I have ? Since one large lodestone comes with the kit I was going to use that and also the paired ones I have!!

And should I keep the whiskey I have since the 21 days are up is there a proper way to dispose of it? Or should I use it for other things?
miamore

Is an attraction spell kit appropriate?

New postby tay123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:15 pm

I've been noticing that I am not able to keep friends, love interests or make money. If im successful at making a friend I will be good friends with them then they seem to get turned off or attitudes start flying. I worked a uncrossing and van van spell kit which was a success because I got a reading and the reader said I was clear but the few people that remain my friends are full of jealousy towards me.
I would like to change the money, love, and friend area and will like to know if an attraction spell kit would work for attraction these things in my life. And can I work 1 seven knob candle and just Lit those things on it or work 3 separate candles for this?
I was thinking about a lodestone spell kit for the money and the attraction spell kit for friends and love interest

Thanks in advance for your help
tay123

Re: Is an attraction spell kit appropriate?

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Attraction is great for attracting what you want....when you order the spellkit, the instructions will guide in you terms of what to write on each knob. In your petition make sure you say, 'loyal and steadfast friendships....' Additionally, you can work a lodestone for steady streams of money.

Also schedule a reading with cat and ConjureMan Ali the first of the year to check your progress.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby tay123 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Thank you jwmcclin
tay123

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 am

I would keep cleansing and uncrossing yourself. Keep those things going along with some good protection again jealous people.

Next, I would probably do the attraction spell kit, and on each knob you are going to write a different intention. To my recollection, the attraction spell kit may have a lodestone in it. If it does not then simply add that to your work.

Another thing I would do is get 3 different vigil lights...put the knob candle in the middle, and then form a triangle around the knob candle using each vigil light.

I would get one candle for Money drawing, a come to me candle for love, and another for attracting friend such as look me over. The vigil lights will further add to the intention of the knob candle, and then the vigil lights will give some some signs of how things burn, and what you may need to do further work on (or a slightly more elaborate spell work)

Additionally, keep doing your van van and cleansing work again with some protection.

lastly, remember to make sure you are putting your self in a position to receive love, money, and friends. Friends and love are not going to come to you by sitting at home, and money is not going to fall out of the sky.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby tay123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:47 am

Thank you starsinthesky7, I do my best to be social as I am in college I socialize and as far as money I've applied to several jobs and found ways to make money
tay123

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 am

It sounds like you are on your way! Taking advice on life as well as spellwork will work wonders for you...just remember to check back in and let us know of your progress and results!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby tay123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Thank you Joseph I will be sure to do so!
tay123

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Great...tay123. Then it sounds like you are helping your spellwork. I would continue to do those things along with the spellwork.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Attraction Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby magikmarisol » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Attraction spell, So it says you can write 7 different desires on each knob, so i guess i can attract 7 different thing ...i want it o attract more commitment and love from my boyfriend , to get success n money, some material stuff and to resolve some legal matter. So i can use the same spell kit , or should i buy separate ones?
magikmarisol

New postby MaryBee » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 am

Yes, you can write seven different desires (one per knob) in the candle that comes with the Kit. Or, you can write the same desire 7 times (once on each knob).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby whistler » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:48 pm

An attraction kit was recommended to me to get a new job for a troublesome co-worker.. how would i prepare that? just write "i wish for a new job elsewhere for so-and-so"? I also have personal concerns from him, like hairs and pieces of his bike, like a knub from a tire and a clipping from his bike seat.. would they be useful?
whistler

Attraction Spell

New postby Nala12 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

With the attraction spell kit where it say to carry a basin of bath water to a crossroad and throw the water over your left shoulder...Can I just carry a cup of the bath water and not a big pot of it? Also instead of walking will it break the spell if I drive? Thanks in advance.
Nala12

Re: Attraction Spell

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Yes, that is fine.

SPL-KIT-ATTR
Attraction Spell Kit
$37.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Fullmoondiva » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Which spell kit do most people like better, the Mojo Attraction Spell Kit, or the Come to Me Spell Kit?
Fullmoondiva

Attraction Spell Kit

New postby Fullmoondiva » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 am

I am trying to decide whether to get the Lucky Mojo Attraction Spell Kit or the Come to Me Spell kit.

Does anyone know which one is better for attracting a specific person?

And for the attraction spell kit, do you write the target's name on all 7 knobs of the candle or just one knob?
Fullmoondiva

Re: Attraction Spell Kit

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 am

The Attraction Spell kit can be used to attract a person or a lover -- your choice.

The 7-knob candle in the Attraction Spell Kit can be used to make one wish seven times or to make seven different wishes -- your choice.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Attraction Spell question

New postby CsLioness » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 am

Hello! Haven't posted in a while and not sure where to post this. I have a quick question about my spell. I started an attraction spell 5 days ago with the new moon, the first 3 days went well..day 4 and 5 my candle went out on its own and the tip of the wick was white. Any suggestions or ideas on what this could mean. I am still very much a novice, but am seriously considering taking Miss Cat's class this year.

Thanks!
CsLioness

Re: Attraction Spell question

New postby MaryBee » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 am

I would relight your candle with some fervent prayer. Someone who you're trying to attract may be resisting your work.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby CsLioness » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank you Mary Bee..Thats what I did. I've learned enough to know that it could just mean resistance...but I was discouraged because the two knobs that went out were for a successful marriage and successful business ventures... :( Im gonna keep working on it tho. Thanks for responding.
CsLioness

New postby fivesight » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 am

Hi all -

I have a client (I'm an astrologer - I've been working with him for over 20 years) whom I have finally convinced to use Hoodoo to attract a lover that's right for him, instead of beating himself up over his problem with finding a long-term partner. I am not a practicing rootworker yet, but thought that an Attraction spell kit would do the trick. In that he is a gay male, I'd like to know if it's OK to add some Q oil to the Attraction oil that comes with the kit in order to help him achieve his goal. I've heard more than one radio program in which suggestions were made as to how to attract someone who the caster does not know, but if anyone has any experience with a situation like this (specifically for helping those seeking a same-sex lover), I would appreciate reading what you have to say.
fivesight

New postby aura » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 am

Hi fivesight,

There's no problem adding Q oïl to the Attraction oïl for the effect desired, that said working with a Lavender Love Drops spell kit is perhaps more targetted since it's geared specifically with attracting a same-sex lover, known or unknown. You'll find more about that kit here:
lavender-love-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t17063.html-sid=715cfb002b43017abe091b090c983f15
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

In addition, there are lots of ideas for same-sex spell-work in the following thread: spells-for-gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender-intersex-love-t19654.html-sid=715cfb002b43017abe091b090c983f15

Blessings and Success.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Attraction Spell Kit for Male Friend

New postby que25 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Hello All,

My friend whom is a male feels that he is not attractive at all. He has a hard time finding women and I told him about your attraction spell. Would I be able to work it for him or does he have to do it? He feels he is very ugly? I told him he needs to have confidence and women like that. I know some of the ugliest men who think they are all that and it attracts me to them so I feel that no matter how you look, if you have confidence you will attract people. What should I do or him? If he doesn't feel comfortable working it at his home then I can do it for him. I'm trying to be a good friend.
que25

New postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello, Que 25,
Yes, you can work the spell for him.
No problem there.
If you're buying the kit, let us know if you have any questions.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida

New postby tweetndark » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm

I wish I knew what subject I can find my answer...
I want to attract this young man that I am not sure he knows I exist. I know he cares for my son and seem to be interested in him and his well being. But I want him to fall in love with us both. I want him to love me and romance me. I want to experience love and to be love for the first time ever. And I want all of these things from this one man before I die. Can someone tell me what I can do to have him all to myself?
tweetndark

New postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, tweetndark,
Well, to get you started, here is a webpage with an array of love spells. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Once you have looked over everything that Miss cat has shared with us, you might find a few that appeal to you.
Additionally, after looking over the aforementioned page, you might want to look at this page and see what spell kit may be best suited for your desires:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I'm confident that you will find perfect spells that math your needs.
Hoping that the young man is yours as soon as possible.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida

New postby Lovemydogs » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Hello,

I am still not clear on if it would be alright to bring a flask of the bath water that I poured 9 times over my head to the crossroad? because I don't think that a whole basin of that bath water would still be in the basin if I carry it down the road.

Another question that I had was that if you do go to the crossroad and pour the water over your left shoulder and then walk back home without looking back, how long are you not allowed to look or pass back in the direction of where you threw the bath water? because I live around the corner from that crossroad & often have to pass it.

Thank y
ou.
Lovemydogs

New postby Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello,

Sorry but I am just going to start the Attraction Bath ritual and after I am done I will go ahead and bottle the bath water in a flask so I can carry it to the cross road when it gets dark.

Thank you for your help.
Lovemydogs

New postby Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 am

Lovemydogs,
once you have walked away and not looked back if you have to go over the crossroad later it won't be a problem.
contact me on shantillylace373@gmail.com
Shantilly Lace

New postby Lovemydogs » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello :?

Well I am not sure if this may be a problem because after I threw the water over my left shoulder I did not look back. I just walked back to my house. When I got to just in front of my property this man came running up behind me. It was dark and I could hear someone approaching me & I was alone so I turned around to look at him and now because I turned to look at someone who was approaching me I don't know if I jeprodized my work even though I hadn't looked where I dumped the water. :|

Thanks for your help. :)
Lovemydogs

New postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,
AS long as you did not purposely look at where you disposed of it, you're fine.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida

New postby Lovemydogs » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh Thank You! I sort of thought that things would be alright because the candle in the spell kit acts very nice with me. It does not pop or drip wax everywhere & the flame does not jump around or go up high. It takes a bit long to burn the nob down but it does not smoke or flicker- just a nice, calm flame. It doesn't even hurt me when I extinguish the flame which has never happened before. ;)
Lovemydogs

New postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,
That's terrific news!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida

New postby Lovemydogs » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Hello,

I actually completed the 7-day spell for this yesterday and I had a few questions about the disposal of the spell items.
When I wrap up the remains of this spell, is it everything that was used up or is it also the unused materials (unused insence with the unused sachet powders in package)??
Will I also be including the lodestone with everything that I am wrapping up? The magnetic stand is still actively standing on my Lodestone and I wanted to keep treating it as if it was alive.
Furthermore, I read that if you want to attact something that you have to bury it under the front door step- but my front door step is made out of cement as it is pure cement underneath it as well.

Please advise me as want to get this right.
Thank you.
Lovemydogs

New postby natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

The unused products (incense and sachet powders) you can keep and use later. You can dress your clothes or a room with the powders or burn the incense when you are wanting a little extra oomph that day.

I do not beleive you have to bury the lodestones. I think you can keep them linked on your altar and continue to feed them every so often (like once a week) to keep them working for you.

If you cna you could bury it next to the steps, You won't be walking directly over it but it would be pretty close. You could also bury it in your back yard, Maybe under a hardy bush or some other plant so the work continues to grow (thank you for that bit of info Deacon Millet!)

Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein

New postby Lovemydogs » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:39 am

Hello Nathen,

Thank you so much for letting me know my options. I will definately have to do what you have suggested to me.
The only mistake that I made was that I also had ordered the Triple Strength Mojo Hand and twice I had proceeded to set that up while I had still been doing the 7-day Attraction Spell and then I ended up reading about how doing the same spell more than once or casting different spells for the same purpose will both have little effect on your work and how different types of spells run concurrently for the same purpose are fairly common such as a mojo bag and candle work together. So I ended up putting that Mojo hand in the cubboard.
I have been apologizing to my lodestone and sprinkling the attraction sand on it. I will light a candle for it this evening as well. I hope I did not jeprodize my spellwork.

Thank you Nathen- you are the best.
Lovemydogs

New postby Lovemydogs » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Sorry, I meant the Southern Style Herb Bag Triple Strength Mojo Hand.
Lovemydogs

New postby Lovemydogs » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

[color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000]Hello Nathen & Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I finished cleaning my room up with the hot bath water with the remaining bath salts and I packed up any remaining candle wax and incense ashes with the used sachet powders in a fresh white handkerchief that was sewn closed and then knotted and I buried it in the same pot for a tree that is just to the left of the front door of my home. I spoke to my sewn handkercheif to let the attraction spell remains know that I was thankful for its help and that I was going to miss it. I guess I will see what will happen to me in 3 days but I wanted to start on other spells.

Thank you all so much for your help. ;)
[/color][/color]
Lovemydogs

New postby Lovemydogs » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to say that on the 3rd day of me properly disposing the remains of my attraction spell to attract lottery luck and to attract a new love I noticed that I was lucky at the lottery (in terms of winning 5 bucks) and one man kept glancing at me.

So was that a sign or movement? Should I keep telling myself that it has worked and that things will get better for me with this situation?

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

New postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,
Sounds like movement to me!
Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida