• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am

Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck

Make a person have a string of BadLuck and leave

Unread postby splitpea » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:04 am

Theres a women that i beleive is tryin to ruin my life and daily activities,by doing work on me she has already seperated me and my boyfriend, for him to love her, is there any way i can make her have bad luck,and make her lose her job and with no help or assisants,see she lives in my complex just the next building over,and there suppose to move us out and get section 8 but i don't want her to get it,if she loses her job they can't give it to her and i want her out our life .. I'm also trying to find out how to break what she put on him also,he beleives in it,but he beleives that this women would never do it,thats she's not into it because she's african-american,he thinks only spanish people do these type of things!!
splitpea

Re: Make a person have a string of BadLuck and leave

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm

You need to cleanse yourself and your space, protect yourself, your boyfriend, and your space.
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

If it were me I would hotfoot the lady to get her out of the area:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck

Unread postby witchy_woman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 pm

On another post I read that you could have your luck stolen. I was wondering how someone would go about stealing a persons luck? And would it be considered dark magic?
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!
witchy_woman

Re: Reversing or stealing luck

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

witchy_woman wrote:On another post I read that you could have your luck stolen. I was wondering how someone would go about stealing a persons luck?

Oh, plenty of ways to do it,doll work is a common way to do it, you would most definitely need a very good personal concern to do it.

witchy_woman wrote:And would it be considered dark magic?

"Dark magic" means so many different things to so many different people I avoid the term,but... It is theft,which is a sin, and it certainly damages the person, its generally a pretty evil thing to do to someone.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 pm

I mean you can steal someone's luck by simply crossing them up, and putting a heavy curse on them.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchy_woman » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:31 am

I mean like taking someone's good luck and applying it to yourself. I don't necesserily want them to have bad luck. I just want their good luck to be mine. Muah ha ha!<< My evil laugh. :D
witchy_woman

Unread postby artemis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 am

Why don't you just create your own??? There's more than enough luck to go around... :D
artemis

Unread postby witchy_woman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:40 am

artemis wrote:Why don't you just create your own??? There's more than enough luck to go around... :D

Your right, artemis. Thanks for talking me down from my evil little plan. :twisted: lol
witchy_woman

Unread postby RJLupin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:44 am

I agree with Artemis, it's always better to try to bring good things to yourself than to take them from others. To deliberately curse or blight another person without very good reason is very negative magic indeed, and while I don't believe in karma per se, I think it can open a door that is hard to close again. I would work on increasing your own luck and power.
RJLupin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 am

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo Fast Luck:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
This page has all the products including a Triple Strength Mojo.
I agree with the others and think you would probably be best bringing luck to you, since you said, "I don't necessarily want them to have bad luck, I just want their good luck to be mine".
Fast luck is great for Money and Love and smells DELISH!!!
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Maybe you'll have even better luck!
artemis

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Triplethreats recommendation is a great one; but as artemis said, you can draw your own luck. There are several basic tricks to draw luck in love, money and work. Baths, mojo hands, curios, amulets, candle work, etc etc...look through the links posted below.

Baths such as 7 Herb Spiritual Bath
Double Fast Lucky Hand Root (http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyhand.html)
Gambling Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html)
Good Luck Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html
Lady Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/ladyluck.html)

Here is a link to Money Spells to draw luck using amulets, curios, candles, etc etc (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html)
Lodestones (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html) (my favorite)
Lucky Buddha (http://www.luckymojo.com/luckybuddha.html)
Lucky Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojo.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchy_woman » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:31 am

Thank you artemis, jwmcclin, and Triplethreat.
I was just so tired of see certain people have life long streaks of good luck, and here I am Murhy's law in motion. lol Anyhow, I will take your advice and try to make my own good luck. =)
witchy_woman

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:41 am

glad to see you changed your mind on that! :P Also, a thought to consider: perhaps those whom you see around you with such wonderful luck have done something to attract it to themselves! Hope and pray for the same results yourself! Best of Luck to you!
SweetLady

Unread postby witchy_woman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:43 am

That is a great idea! Thank you SweetLady!
witchy_woman

Unread postby Edward » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Actually, I have been thinking about this lately because of some folklore that I have read. There are lots of European stories of witches stealing luck and wealth from their neighbors in the form of the ability to make milk or butter, produce honey, even brewing better beer or baking lighter, fluffier bread.

The reason to do something similar in these times, from my point of view, was: What a great way to curse someone while building yourself up at the same time! Steal from a thief. I guess that productwise, the core would be "I Can, You Can't" stuff enhanced by whatever else is appropriate to the situation.
Edward

Unread postby witchy_woman » Wed May 04, 2011 8:59 am

That is exactly what I was trying to do. Is remove someone's undeserved luck, while "building myself up".
But I thought that "I can, You can't " was mostly for someone who is in competation with you?? Would that work??
witchy_woman

Unread postby Buttercup » Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 am

From what I understand "I can, you can't" is not used to cross the other person so that you can get his luck, but rather gives you an advantage in a competitive situation. I don't know of any ways to steal someone's luck, although I'm sure there are many, but I believe it is generally easier to attract good luck for yourself than trying to steal someone else's.(The same way it's easier to attract a new,unknown lover rather than working on a certain person who's resisting you). Just my two cents.
In addition, if you experience bad luck, cleansing baths help a lot to drive away all those negative energies that have accumulated and are blocking you. I usually see an immediate difference in more than one areas of my life.
Buttercup

Unread postby witchy_woman » Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 am

I have done a 13 herb bath, but I didn't notice a difference....
witchy_woman

Unread postby artemis » Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 am

Witchy- Please focus on yourself and what you want. Continue with the cleansing/drawing work and don't look at what everyone else has with envy. If you try to do positive work for yourself and negative thoughts are the schema that's running in the background, that's what you'll get.

Just my two cents.
artemis

Unread postby witchy_woman » Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 am

True..
I have to remind myself that "If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.......Then maybe you should start taking care of your side of the fence". ANd trust in God.
witchy_woman

Bad luck spell needed.

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello Everyone

I am new at doing spells....However I have a question.

There is a woman in my life who i hate with a passion. There is no one that I have ever hated with a passion before so I know that my feelings are legit.

This woman has spoken falsely behind my back. She has talked about my mom on a social network. And the sad part about it all is I don't know her. She is also the reason why I lost my boyfriend due to my insecurities of her being his daughters mother.

I am well aware that she is always going to be in the picture because of the child they have together. And I have honestly tried to move on and let what she said about my mom on the social network go.

To be clear and honest. My mom passed away 12 years ago. The girl who I do not know but obviously knows my mom is deceased put on the social network that my mom died of aids from being a whore and she left me because she did not love me. It caused me so much hurt and her anniversary which has passed along with her birthday has made me even more angry that such a person could even face themselves after posting such a thing about someone they have never even meet.

Obviously I would like some harm done to her. I want something extreme but then I take in the consideration that she is someone's mother but then I feel like she did not care about my mom when she disrespected me the way that she did. I have never wanted to bring harm on someone as much as i want to do with her.

I am not sure what is available out there for a situation like this but I want a spell where she loses friends, family, no one wants to be around her and she argues and fights with everyone until they just leave her all alone. I want her to have bad luck and lose her job, not be able to find work and experience financial difficulties. Once I am satisfied with her suffering I want to know if there is anything I can do to remove the spell from her? She has done this kind of thing before with others and I want her to experience what it feels like to hurt, to feel alone and to struggle all while having a child.

Please give me ideas on types of spells that I can use. All responses are greatly appreciated.
Sukie82

Re: Bad luck spell needed.

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 pm

I would suggest a Vinegar Jar to sour her life completely. Check out the HUGE and informative on-going thread on Vinegar Jars here:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

...and the general Bottle Spell information on Vinegar Jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-vinegar
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello Joseph

Thank you for your response.

1) Can I also use Vinegar Jar spell for people in my life who has caused problems?

2) I have read the links that you sent me but I am confused at what kind of jar to buy. Do you recommend a particular jar?

3) I also want to add things to the jar that will give it more strength and power. Do you recommend herbs to add to the jar?

4) Do you recommend Psalms to be read to start the spell with?

5) Do you recommend a moon phase o start the spell with?

6) I do not live near a river or ocean so where should I keep this vinegar jar and dispose of it?

That would be very helpful to me.

Thank you
Sukie82

Unread postby thatgirl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Not knowing this person or the situation first hand it's hard to really say. But when my children mention the mean things others may have done/said to them I always remind them "happy people don't do that". IMO, someone has to be pretty low already to take the time and concern to post things about others online in such a way. Making a nasty person nastier isn't necessarily the solution in all such cases. It sounds like she's bitter enough already.

I wouldn't go the vinegar jar route (not that it would necessarily be a wrong move). I might use a butted black candle (or a reversal candle) over her name paper sending back all the negativity and heartache she put in your life. I might also shut her up and mirror box her. The difference in the two approaches may seem slight. To me one is giving the person a taste of their own medicine while protecting you from further harm. The other could just make a bad situation worse, IMO.

You can also consider putting her in a honey jar. If you're with or may get back together with your BF her being sweet to you could be to your advantage.... minimizing baby mama drama. ;)
thatgirl

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Hello thatgirl
More than anything I prefer peaceful solutions. I lost my mom and my dad within two years of each other. This woman has both of her parents and she lives with them as well. I always wanted something like that. I was happy with my mom in my life and then she was taken away by cancer at 39 leaving me and 3 siblings behind. So it hurts to have someone speak of her in such a way and not have known her. Revenge id not something I ever wanted to do to anyone but situations like this you cant just forget that they did not happen. You seek something and sometimes you may make a decision from being hurt which is probably what I did. I think about what she wrote on FB almost all the time and it hurts. She doesn't know what its like to lose a mom and I would not wish that on the devil but I would like for her to get a taste of what it means to disrespect someone's mom.
The honey jar is a good idea too. I wish there was a spell for her to want to apologize to me for what she has done. If there was then I would be done with this subject.

Sukie
P.S. How do I get a mirror box? I have read a few forums here from people using them and I would not mind having one.
Sukie82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:24 am

1) Yes.

2) Any jar that will seal tightly.

3) See the Vinegar Jar Topic Thread in the Forum here: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

4) Ask about Psalms in this thread: bible-verses,-psalms,-prayers-questions-and-answers-t4879.html

5) See this topic thread about Moon Phases: spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-moon-void-of-course-t442.html

6) See this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice Page: Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants in the Hoodoo Tradition http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html -- and if you have further questions, post them in this topic thread on disposals: disposal-of-spell-kit-remains-questions-and-answers-t12316.html

We sell mirror boxes at the shop. They are hand-crafted by Robin Petersen (Sister Robin Conjure):

[Edited to remove typographical error in SKU numbers. See below. --cat])
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:27 am

Thank you. Its 4:27am in New York City. I am going to order one now :)
Sukie82

Unread postby Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 am

I received this message when trying to place my order for one of the mirror boxes:

"The product was not added because the SKU could not be found. Please notify the merchant."
Sukie82

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:46 am

After reading this and other posts you have made to the Forum in the past few days, it is apparent that you have a lot going on: eviction (wanting to sweeten your landlord, while wanting to curse someone that did not stop the eviction), reconciliation with your boyfriend, an upcoming court case related to a disorderly conduct charge, and inability to work because of an accident (but wanting to start a business as a dominatrix!). Miss Cat has patiently responded to most of your questions, and I will repeat her advice: Settle down!

You need to prioritize and decide what is worth your time, money, and energy, since you are on a budget and state that you are new to spellwork. I think you should just burn a Stop Gossip candle on this woman, or a black candle dressed with Stop Gossip oil, then forget about her. You can post a short message on your Facebook page stating the truth; anyone who knows both of you will figure it out.

Concentrate on healing your body and mind, attracting money and a job, and reconciliation with your boyfriend, instead of cursing people. If I decided to cross up everyone that did me wrong, I'd never have time to do anything else.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

My apologies -- i typed the SKUs wrong!

They are actually as follows!

BXX-HOW-MIP1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $30.00
BXX-HOW-MIP2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $40.00
BXX-HOW-MIP3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted $50.00

BXX-HOW-MIX1 Box - Wood Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood $20.00
BXX-HOW-MIX2 Box - Wood Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood $30.00
BXX-HOW-MIX3 Box - Wood Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood $40.00

And you should have no trouble ordering them.

Sorry!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:33 am

Hello Catherine
It is still saying that I need to contact the merchant because the SKU's cannot be found. Is there a way I contact merchant to order directly/

Thank you
Sukie82

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:33 am

Sukie,

It is horrible what this person did in regards to your mom. But I am not feeling that you should curse her to ruin her life in that regard. I don't think it will be good for you personally. She isn't the reason you lost your boyfriend....HE himself had a choice.

I agree with the other posters that dedicating so much time to ruining her is a waste of time AND YES she does have a child and no matter how much of a "B" her mother may be doesn't deserve to suffer too.

I think a cool trick would be some work to make he see herself for the person that she is. You could use a black skull candle to make her see herself for the type of person she truly is. Carve her name on the forehead. Dress the candle with influence oil or do as I say and stuff skull with personal concerns and herbs such as asofetida, vandal root, tobacco, calamus, etc and the mouth with red peppers (so her words burn in her mouth)... Tell it/her how horrible she is. You are a liar, an evil hateful person, you do not like yourself, you are sorry for every mean thing you have done and said, you will apologize for all these things you have said.... whatever you want to add. You could even get a craft mirror and write these words on it in red, so she can "look in the mirror" and have the mirror facing the skull...maybe dress the mirror with look me over. Stick pins and needles in her skull head so that she is in mental anguish until she apologizes to you as well. ...

anyway, you get the idea.

Good luck!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 am

Sukie82 --

Wow -- so i went over the order buttons with nagasiva and it turns out that he made an error in the button code! Thank you so much for your patience and for being the vector by which this coding error was brought to our attention. Here are the items with the ADD TO CART buttons so you can order right here in the forum:

BXX-HOW-MIP1
Mirror Box Small, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$30.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP2
Mirror Box Medium, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$40.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIP3
Mirror Box Large, Hand Painted Decoupage, Assorted
$50.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX1
Mirror Box Small, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$20.00

-----

BXX-HOW-MIX2
Mirror Box Medium, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$30.00

---

BXX-HOW-MIX3
Mirror Box Large, Unfinished Oiled Wood
$40.00

-----

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sukie82 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Thank you Catherine
I actually thought I was doing something wrong. I went back several times but I am glad I brought light to the situation so no one else has the same problem with trying to order.

Sukie82
Sukie82

Unread postby Sukie82 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Mama Micki
My situation is a hectic one and I am trying to relax to the best of my ability. I also do not want to do anything that I will regret so I will wait patiently for my reading with Miss Bri on the 19th and let her advise me from there. I think its safe to say that everyone has problems in their lives so when they come across a web site of this caliber every problem going on they expose it to get the help they need that they never thought was possible. That is what I believe my problem is. I just have to chill and wait for advisement after my reading.

Thank you
Sukie82

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 am

sukie82: I have no doubt that Miss Bri will be able to set you on the correct path to success! Enjoy your reading.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sukie82 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you for your kind words Joseph. I have heard so much about Miss Bri's readings and I am so excited. Thursday cant come fast enough. Only than will I know what to do concerning the events that plague my life.

Sukie82
Sukie82

Unread postby Sukie82 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:57 pm

To catherine and Joseph

I am happy to report that I had my hour long reading with Miss Bri. and just as I thought I was not losing my mind. I was just wanting to act without knowing what was really going on. I was told to chill out so I did until I received my reading today. And while you ladies and gents are on the outside looking in based on questions that I have asked Bri knows exactly what is up. My bad luck spell is more than justified due to work being performed on me by a person born in U.S. with parents from Antigua. She has been working on me for a while and it has caused financial problems, problems in my life, fear, and depletion of my energy. I am new to this spell business and this is my first reading and now that I know I am justified for my actions and my feeling the way that I feel. I ask humbly do either Catherine or Joseph know someone who does revenge work. I mean I read about AIRR persons who does but I need someone to recommend someone who has performed such work with success so that I too can benefit from their work.

Basically I am rebuilding myself and that will take time and patience. I don't know after my reading whether I have that patience anymore especially since I now know what is going on but I hope that someone says something to put me in a better place.

Sukie82

P.S. I hope I am posting in the right forum section.
P.P.S. Any help/advice at this point is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Sukie82

Unread postby thatgirl » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Did Miss Bri tell you that revenge work is necessary or recommended in this case? While it may sound counter-intuitive, simply because revenge seems just that doesn't make it the best course of action in all such situations. You may simply need to uncross and protect yourself. And revenge work against who exactly? The person throwing for you, or everyone causing problems?

Unfortunately I can't recommend any AIRR workers as I've never hired any to do work for me. The best advice I can give is to get on top of your uncrossing and protection and consider clarity work. If you get another reading with Miss Bri or someone who does revenge work, be sure to find out if revenge is advised and how to go about it if you do the work yourself. I bring this up because it is possible that your embroil yourself in a spiritual battle with whoever is throwing for you. When dealing with other workers especially, it's good to get a reading on what you're up against. Also, find out what type of cleansing and uncrossing is necessary for you. Do you need to throw away certain things you may have from this person, etc.

St. Micheal is wonderful and I highly recommend that you petition him. If you're not comfortable doing an egg cleansing on yourself, I'd recommend sleeping with one under your bed at least and doing uncrossing baths. Put the offender in a mirror box. Getting yourself uncrossed and protected is priority number one. Sometimes something along the lines of a mirror box or binding is what you need. Other times, you actually do have to hit a person hard to get them off your back. Find out what *needs* to be done in your situation.
thatgirl

Unread postby Sukie82 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello @thatgirl
Thank you for your response.
Bri told me to put her in a mirror box to deal with her which she will perform for me. I on the other hand have endured this for 2 years with this particular person so in my case a mirror box is to tame. I am upset at myself that it took me so long to get a reading done. And also upset that I was not on top of my game concerning dealing with people from different countries where performing spells is equivalent to eating breakfast. I have never even thought to perform such spells on anyone until I came across this forum and so the many problems that people face in their lives that is what got me thinking that I need to be apart of this forum and get help sorting out my life.
The revenge is against a girl who has been gunning for me for two years now. She has been secretly working against me without my knowledge. I dont know her personally nor have I ever met her but she hates me and will always hate me as I was with the father of her child, even though she was and is in a relationship she has been working hard to make our lives miserable so miserable that we split a few months ago causing me stress and sometimes not even wanting to get out of bed for days at a time.
It is easy for someone to recommend not to do a bad spell until of course they are the one who is going through it. I have posed such a question before and was told to chill out. I thought maybe I do need to chill out at least until I had a reading done for clarity once I had the reading everything became crystal clear so yes I would want revenge against someone who has tried and succeeded in trying to destroy my life. I am starting from scratch, literally from the beginning. Is anyone on the forum going to help me get those 2 years back?
Whether a worker agrees or not revenge is advised when you are a innocent victim and you find out someone is gunning to ruin you and have successfully done so. There is nothing no one can tell me at that point. I honestly just thought I was having a string of bad luck. Of course I knew nothing of this forum until I started researching things on line I did not know what my problem was and that is why I got the reading. Bri specifically told me that work has been done and to put her in a mirror box but that is only because Bri does not do harsh spells. I know cause I asked her. However I think a mirror spell does not even get to the root of the problem. I am so angry I would like to see the worse that could happen to someone happen to her. That is just how I feel. And many would agree if they lost finances, time, patience, a relationship, sanity, etc over something that they had no control over.
Spells is both a blessing and a curse. Because it seems to me that people will not like you, such as in my case, and you did nothing to them at all and they will curse you just because they can. This woman and I are not friends, we never been to eachother homes, or anything like that yet she was able to put a spell on me without having any personal items of mine. All I am reading in this forum is for a spell to take you need personal items of the person but even though that may be true my story just shows that you can do spells with hate for a person which is probably stronger than any personal item you could have.

Question: Is it a regular egg for this spell?
I have already started the process of protecting and uncrossing myself. Thank you.

Note: I am venting and obviously I am upset. If I posted anything here that does not belong here, my apologies, I am literally starting over. This reading has helped me to explain my slip and fall accident, my facing an eviction and fighting in court to keep my apartment, lost of finances, depression, and hiding from the world. If you have never experienced any of that then you have no idea......
Sukie82

Unread postby thatgirl » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm glad you've already started on your uncrossing and protection. Please don't take it the wrong way when some people are reluctant to suggest revenge. It's not anything personal against you or anyone else. I (and I'm sure the same is true for others) am just speaking from experience. Find out specifically if it is necessary and okay through a reading is my advice.

I've been doing this work for a long time, hun. I've been thrown for a few times too. So, I'm not speaking from the place of someone who has never been the target. I'm speak from experience here. You're saying you want revenge, but what if these people are really big and bad? It could be that you would have to do unspeakable things to keep them off as simply cursing someone might just make them more angry. She might see it coming before it even gets there hun. I'm not saying not to cross her up something awful. I'm just saying look into the situation. Sometimes the best solution is to get yourself right and get that other person away from you.

As for the mirror box being tame... not necessarily. If she's just that ugly she'll surely be wrapped up in a hell of her own making. You can simply ask for justice also. When it's just, it hits hard and fast. No special tricks needed. Don't obsess over it. Do your work and be done with it. Know that it's all set in motion when you've finished.

As for the egg, any egg will do.

Don't get me wrong lol. I certainly believe in doing revenge work when it's warranted and necessary! My caution is simply because it's best not to work blind here. However, if you want to proceed anyway, the vinegar jar has already been suggested. It's a powerful little working indeed. Nothing fancy required. Yes, you can work it without personal concerns if you have to.
thatgirl

Unread postby Sukie82 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi thatgirl
Thank you for your advice and for safe measure I have contacted someone from AIRR first to get started in doing any revenge spell. I guess my problem is once you hear someone has used negative energy to hurt you and you don't know them it makes you hot headed. In a million years I would have never thought anything like this could happen to me. I do have Bri working on a classic ritual mirror box so that part will be taken care of for sure. I have contacted Khi from AIRR who will consult with me and see what works best.
Spells work on the innocent and the guilty and its really bad when people just sit home and not like someone and decide to do them wrong or cause them harm in any way, shape or form to make themselves feel better. That is why I got so upset because I am living my life and I have someone out there who hates me so much that she would like to see me suffer. That doesn't sit right with me. Khi will see if the revenge work is warranted and necessary. I have no doubt that it isn't warranted but I will let the professionals have the last say so.
You are very right I will not attempt anything on my own without the help of a professional in guiding me what to do that will work best. I have confidence in Bri as well as Khi and I will just do what I need to do and work on rebuilding myself. Thank you very much for that insight.
Tonight and every night thereafter I will have an egg under my bed for safe measure.

Thank you.
Sukie82

How to cross someone luck up?

Unread postby Gods Child » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello,
I will be working from a distance and i plan on visiting this woman's home. Please tell me what to do to cross her luck up to make her lose her job. She is paying someone to work against me and i need to take her out before she do me.

Thanks
Gods Child

Re: How to cross someone luck up?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Good Evening, God's Child,
Aside from reviewing this thread from the beginning (which contains numerous great ideas), you can also get terrific ideas from this page:
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
You can find some great crossing spells here: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
If you want to lay tricks in her home, here's the webpage for that type of root work: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Additionally, try reversing spells so that the bad luck goes back to the person who sent it to you: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Hope this helps.
So very sorry that this happened to you and, hopefully, you'll nip this in the bud VERY soon!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Psychic Attacks That Steal Luck at a Casino

Unread postby MoonBreath » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi Everyone, I know we've talked on here about people stealing your luck at the casino before, and I want to share what happened to me the other night. Maybe stuff like this happens all the time, and I am only now becoming more aware of it, hanging around with ya'll ... but here goes: :?

I went to the casino for the first time in over 6 months. Before I left, I put a little Van Van Oil on ( to turn bad luck into good ) and some Attraction Oil ( to attract good luck and money ). When I got there, I played a slot tournament and was in 1st place until the last minute, when I got bumped to 3rd ... it was still a very high score and the best I have ever done. So, I was feeling pretty happy. :D

Now the weird part.... I was standing with family near the slot tournament area, waiting for others in our group to finish playing when I "felt" someone looking at me. I glanced up and there was a dude across the counter just intently staring at me. I'm not sure what I was feeling other than "this is bad" "he is doing something to me". The 1st thing that popped in my head was this new agey thing about visualizing a brick wall between us ... so I did. As soon as I imagined a wall between us .... I kid you not, he looked down at the counter, turned and walked away - vanishing into the crowd. I was left with the feeling that "something" had just happened ... and I guess it did, because from that point on I had nothing but BAD luck! :x

I really think that man somehow sensed I had some luck about me and somehow he managed to siphon it away from me! It was strange ... and I feel like what I have learned on here helped me sense I was being attacked. This spiritual warfare stuff is REAL, but I am so not used to it or prepared (obviously). How does a person "see" luck around someone ... then "how" do they steal it? If any of you have insight you could share, I would LOVE to understand what is happening ... so I could better protect myself.
MoonBreath

Re: Weird Experience At The Casino

Unread postby Mad Madam Mim » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 pm

I spent some time in Las Vegas and I can tell you that the casino owners are aware of psi techniques. Maybe not the managers, but the owners are. They would probably rather neutralize someone like you with a gifted seer, rather than escort you out (calling attention to their fear and the fact that supernatural luck is real).

Maybe you could use Fiery Wall of Protection oil, spritz yourself with Agrimony flower essence and pin a pouch of poppy seeds to your clothing, unseen? There are several things that have to go right for you to win big and actually get that money. First, you have to not get kicked out.

The thing about bringing supernatural luck to a casino is that you can't really get on a roll: you can be blacklisted for ANY reason. Well you can get on a roll, but nowadays there have been complaints that casinos are refusing to pay out winnings.
Mad Madam Mim

Re: Spell-Casting for Gambling Play at Casinos

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 am

Thanks for the reply Mad Madam Mim. You know, it never occurred to me the guy might have been working for the casino. I assumed he was there to win money. I guess either is possible. I don't see why I would be a target though ... several of the people in our group go to the casino a lot and they win a lot. Now that you don't walk up and pull a lever on a slot machine, the casino has even more ability to mess with things. Now we have to insert our cards with our name and address before we can play a machine. It seems if they did want to block someone, they would just program their machines to switch to a " no way to win" mode when a certain person's card was inserted ... so no seer would be needed. Unless, as you say, they have them on the floor looking for people shining with supernatural luck.

I was just wondering HOW a seer can tell a person has luck and HOW they siphon it off for themselves.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Mad Madam Mim » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:13 pm

You know that in any casino - not just in Las Vegas - they closely monitor everyone, especially gamblers, and ESPECIALLY lucky gamblers, right?

Casinos aren't allowed to fix their machines (though likely some of that takes place), but they are allowed to blacklist anyone they choose for any reason. If you were "the house", wouldn't you find a way to psych out certain gamblers on a winning streak?

It's possible that the man you saw was just a gambler, but does it matter? Does it matter how someone else neutralizes or siphons your hot streak? OR does it really only matter that you are aware and able to stop this from happening? I think you would want to prepare with FWP, a mojo bag and some other means of being invisible to suspicion. Then, use the gambling oils. Me, I would use Chinese Wash in my bath and living space before all of this, and it appears according to testimonials that dressed candle vigils and offerings could be a good idea too.
Mad Madam Mim

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,

Well, sometimes things can also be unintentional (and ends up being a jinx as opposed to an intentional curse)

That's why I like the anti-evil eye : http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

And (as you already know), there is an array of protection rituals that you can do: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

This has, however, been an interesting conversation. Never thought of that and never thought that businesses would do that. HOWEVER, if the police forces hire psychics to help them with investigations then, anything's possible!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Cross Someone's Luck and to Give Them Bad Luck

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:31 am

For those who missed it, this thread contains good information on protection against a certain kind of lucky-stealing at casinos -- where people touch your hair:

Protect From Folks Stealing Your Luck by Touching Your Hair
protect-from-folks-stealing-your-luck-by-touching-your-hair-t25146.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone! :) Miss Cat, I remember you talking about putting a match above a door when you go out gambling, in fact, after this happened I started remembering all sorts of things about protection. But I didn't do protection work when I went out the other night - and I paid for it ( literally ). I am visiting family now, and don't have too much with me in the way of supplies. I am glad I had the Van Van & Attraction oils and was pleased with the results ... until that dude came along! :x I do feel the luck / money attraction work did wonders for me ( my whole family seems to NEVER win a slots). When I say, I never thought I would be a target ... it was truly because we NeVER win.

What I am taking away from this is: I should do the money/luck attraction, but also try to make myself invisible ( to other gamblers AND the House ). I will try Law Keep Away and Slippery Elm to muffle that "happy, in shock, winning glow". Maybe carry mustard seeds or poppy seeds like Mim suggested. Does that sound like a good plan?

Not that anyone is going to tell me, but I would still like to know if seers can "see" good luck around a person? Do you actually "see" it or "feel" it - like a glow? or ... Does the seer literally see "good luck spirits" walking with a person? How does good luck manifest on the spiritual plane?
MoonBreath

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 am

I think your plan sounds very solid. Let us know how it goes; you could buy us champagne when you win big :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Thanks MaryBee! I will have to try it at another casino ... who knows, new casino - new start? It will be an Indian casino next time, so maybe I'll add an oil to appeal to the Native ancestors. But I promise ... I won't walk in without protection ever again!
MoonBreath

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge