• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 am

Banishing Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Unread postby 26lexirenee62 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 pm

I've started wondering if the banishing sachet powder would be able to get rid of undesired and stubborn fat, toxins from your body, unhealthy food cravings, cellulite (I don't have any cellulite at all, lol, but almost all my friends and their sisters have them), acne, scars or whatever problem you have when you put some powder on your skin and accurately "program" them with your magical goals through visualization and concentration?

I haven't tried them yet so I don't know how they will work... :?
26lexirenee62

Re: Banishing Sachet Powder

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Are you asking for advice on how to use the powders for the purpose of weight lose or??????????
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 26lexirenee62 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry I didn't write it clear enough x
26lexirenee62

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:01 pm

I use Cast Off Evil combined in equal parts with Blessing for weight loss. There's no one way to do these things, though -- try Banishing for weight loss and see how it feels to you.

SPD-HOO-BANI
Banishing Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

I know you were asking about the banishing powders which cat answered...but did you know that LM has a weight loss mojo found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html; sometimes when we are unsure...I would go to the sure thing and cat has it ...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 pm

You should try it and tell us how it works out. I've heard of Cast Off Evil being used to break habits of gluttony, over-eating and helps in weight loss.

For blemishes and other "flaws" you might consider using Healing products to bring about health and the body's natural beauty.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 26lexirenee62 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 am

catherine: They seem to work well for me...I've lost 10 pounds in 3 days - no kidding! Thank you, cat!!!

I'll have to try Healing products, ConjureMan, thanks for the tip!!
26lexirenee62

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 am

Which did you use? Banishing? Cast off Evil? Blessing? or the combination. We like hearing successes...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 am

Yes...which combination did you...are you using?
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby kimmygirl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:51 am

Hello everyone
How do you sprinkle banishing powder on someone who uses the same path as you walk on?
kimmygirl

Re: Banishing Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:38 am

kimmygirl,

Start walking a different path ! Spinkle it specifically where this person walks like right in front of their car, their door. be very intentional in the petition you pray so that it will only effect this specific person, mix some of their dirt (foot print in it as well) if cant do that burn a name paper and mix it with the powder and sprinkle. Go home after and wash yourself ( hyssop) and put on protection ( fiery wall) ( silver dime), to protect you from being effected by it.
j82

Unread postby kimmygirl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:42 am

The only problem is its a private residence And we share the same client.
kimmygirl

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

kimmygirl,

Hoodoo is not a set of mechanical principles; it is a work of art. You quote in the name of the one you are working on as you sprinkle the Banishing Sachet Powder. That sets the work for that person. Virtually every form of domestic folk magic is built around practical principles like this. If something seems impossible or undoable, then you have made up extra "rules' that are outside the system. Hoodoo, like all folk magic, is simple, not overly complex.

SPD-HOO-BANI
Banishing Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Here are samples of the same question being answered many times. These were all found by using the forum search function:

In our work we ask that you learn to call the names of the ones you wish to affect into the work you do. This is called "quoting them in" or "naming them" or "calling them by name." --cat

Sneaky tricks can be laid for specific people [...] by quoting them in (commanding or praying about them by name as you lay the trick) ... -- Miss Michaele

You call your target's name. This is called quoting him in. -- cat

Anyone, including the person one wishes to have stay, may walk over and step into the powder -- because "quoting their name in" -- OR NOT -- is what makes one person go and another person stay. --cat

Aim the work directly at your target -- and no one else -- by "quoting him in" -- verbally stating your intent, calling him by name. -- Miss Michaele

When you use Hot Foot Powder, call HER name into it and not your friend's name. Do it for her and her alone. This is called "quoting her in," that is, reciting her name as you do the job of work. --cat

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MrsJ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:57 am

Hello. I am new to Hoodoo. I have a few people in my life that have made things extremely difficult over the past few years, causing distress within my own family. I have tried everything I can think of to make peace but nothing, including logic, works. So here I am. I need these people out of my life. I don't wish them harm, I just need them to go away. I've read a lot of the forum Q&As, the information provided by Lucky Mojo about Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition but I still have a few questions:

I have a plan and the first part of it is to get one person to quit his job. I want to sprinkle Banishment powder on a piece of paper and give it to him. The way I intend on doing it is to state my intention with his name and use a make-up brush to dust the powder on to the paper, away from me. Is that all? When cleaning up, I am going to take the excess powder and throw it in an intersection and clean my workspace with Chinese wash and myself with Hyssop.

Please let me know if this is all I need to do or if I am missing anything. Thank you.
MrsJ

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi MrsJ,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a chance, and wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Your work sounds fine. If you want people to go away, you may also want to consider Hot Foot products. They do the job beautifully.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MrsJ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:46 am

If this doesn't work, I will definitely try Hot Foot. Thanks so much.
MrsJ

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:22 am

Hi Miss Aida
Further to the helpful info and advice you have given to me i intend using the banishing powder to rid my unruly step children from my hone can i cleanse afterwoods with basil and protect myself with bay leaf? And what about my home and the rest of us that live there that i do not want affected how do i protect the redt of family and home?

And separately hot foot kit inclusive of the golfer powder for that co worker from hell can I use the 13 herbal bath afterwords to protect myself.

I am going to dust every part of her desk, floor area around and under her desk, phone computer the lot and finish off by sending a thank you card to her from someone she will not know but dust it with goofer powder.
Michelle12

Unread postby natstein » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:09 am

Hello Michelle12,

When using your Hot Foot Powder call the names of those you want affected. It should only affect those you have named and the rest of your family should be fine. If you can get the powder directly into the peoples shoes or socks so they are the only ones walking in it. You can use basil as part of a cleaning of yourself but I would go with more than just that herb. You might just use the 13 herb bath that you mention for all your cleaning needs in this instance.
The bay leaf is perfect for protection yourself.

Hot Foot does include gofer dust and there is usual enough product in a spell kit for more than one use so you can use it to deal with your co-worker and the 13 herb bath is a good idea here as well. Let us know how it all turns out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Nathan
Thank you that's great I will keep you posted with how things are going.
Michelle12

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 am

Hi Miss Aida
Can I put the banishing powder in food as the task of putting it in the shoes is becoming very tedious because never are the two out of the house at the same time the daughter does not leave unless she is going to college other times she is in her room, her belongings are all in her room the same goes for the son, if I go out their in, if I am in their are in.
If I could sprinkle in food it would work a treat.
What do you think?
Michelle12

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello Michelle12,

I would not recommend putting powders in food. They are not edible. For working people with food you should check out this link (cooking-with-magical-herbs-hoodoo-foods-cookbook-t4443.html)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi Nathan
I am going to buy the cook book that Miss Cat has.

Thank you for your assistance much appreciated.
Michelle12

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells