• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:28 am

Being affected by own love spell?

Being affected by own love spell?

Unread postby Dolmance » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi.

I recently finished up a hoodoo candle spell to arouse love for me in a woman I am interested in. It appears to be working with the woman showing some attention, but I seem to have fallen completely in love with her as soon as the spell was complete. Is this a sign that the spell is working, or should I have been cleansing myself (is this even appropriate for a love spell - I know that it is something that is done when one is doing darker workings)?

It is pretty unlike me to fall head-over-heels in love with anyone this fast, so I know that it is not a natural thing, but I am a little lost as to whether this is a good thing. After all, the purpose was to make the woman fall in love with me, not the other way round. Hell, I've even started listening to Joni Mitchell in the gym. :-(

Is this a sign that the spell is having the same effect on the woman concerned, or have I just messed up somehow?

D.
Dolmance

Re: Being affected by own love spell?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

You can get tied up in your own love spell for sure (it's pretty common)- I would start some cleansing.
It doesn't necessarily reflect on how she's feeling, though, however you said you've seen some movement which is positive.
Just keep working, keep yourself clean, and keep the faith.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dolmance » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can get tied up in your own love spell for sure (it's pretty common)- I would start some cleansing.
It doesn't necessarily reflect on how she's feeling, though, however you said you've seen some movement which is positive.
Just keep working, keep yourself clean, and keep the faith.

Hi Devi Spring!

Thanks for your answer. It's good to know that this is a common enough thing in love spells and I did not make some major mistake.

What kind of cleansing would you suggest? I have some of the 13 herb baths left - would you suggest an uncrossing of some kind or would this be too harsh a cleansing? Or should I just cut and clear and start over? I don't feel in a strong enough position to make a move now that my head is in this weird emotional space and am considering the cut and clear followed by another love spell with the same target.

I am considering some master/mature work to strengthen my own nature against this kind of thing affecting me as much next time. Would this be a god idea, or would you suggest something like clarity or king solomon wisdom work instead?

Thanks again for ypur help.

D.
Dolmance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Cut & Clear removes your emotional ties, do you really want that? ...just to redo the same spell...I dont think so! Personally, I like Power candles but of course the Master candle may be your liking. You can do a one day 13 herb since you have it on hand; but you can also chose to do a Salt bath since this is not really a major thing, I mean you love your target, you just want them to love you more right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation