Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Benzoin Resin Incense Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
vinavin21

Benzoin Resin Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:12 am

Has anyone tried Burning benzoin gum powder and cinnamon on charcoal, if so what was your results?

zee

Re: Burning benzoin gum powder and cinnamon

Unread post by zee » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:45 am

I tried it a few weeks ago.

my context is in the area for looking for a job for my cousin and myself. personally i did not like the quality of the cinnamon i got and the benzoin gum also looked suspect!

Anyways i went ahead with the spell...i burnt it on charcoal and also lit a brown candle for st Joseph.
My cousin got 2 interview calls and a call from a woman who could get her past the HR straight to the hiring mgr.
Me: i got a call from a place i was not very interested but had applied to anyways, and i interviewed with them
i dont think i will get that job cuz they need someone with a masters degree ..which i dont have

my analysis:
my coz did not know about the qlty of the products so i think her expectation was higher, but i think i set myself up for failure
my solution : i bought a pkt of real cinnamon ( the woody kind) from a Indian store and am looking to buy the resin gum from a herbal store rather than powdered version and re do it for myself. i think it will work
also try to have a cleansing bath before u do the spell as that seems to add extra oomph to the spell
i bathed in parsley and cinnamon steeped water...just took a regular shower and then put 13 glassfuls of the steeped water over my head and stepped out
they say to air dry but it was too cold so i put on the clothes i would be doing the spell in without toweling off...sorry but i just could not shiver and shake until i dried off naturally!

i think you should do it ..i really think it works! :D GOOD LUCK!!!!! and share yr story with us too.

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:09 am

burning benzoin and cinnamon??? what is this used for??? forgive me....

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 am

Its used for obtaining money and jobs

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm

I think I was the one who posted this recipe (or passed it along to others) a few times. It worked for me but like I said, you're supposed to do it up to 4 times a year coz it's a bit of an 'emergency' incense.

With that money bath - the original recipe is 1 portion of cinnamon tea + 4 portions of parsley tea, mix it in a bathtub or bucket of water. Do 5 baths on 5 consecutive days. You should immerse or pour water over your head (and rub it upwards on your body) five times. You should try to air dry - in winter I have a small heating fan on in the bathroom, when I get out of the bath and air dry. Always wear fresh clean clothes afterwards and dispose some of the bathwater at the crossroad towards the rising sun.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Yes cabriellenil you did post this and responded to one of my other post as well. I was seeing if anybody else tried it and what was there results. and since it doesn't smell pretty it should work lol

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Benzoin Resin Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 am

ISR-RES-BENZ
Benzoin Resin Incense
$4.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

AonieD
Forum Member

Unread post by AonieD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 pm

I apologize for posting about a non-Lukcy Mojo product.

I am from a very low income area, and there are not a lot of resources, thus my question. I work closely with the Unitarian church here in Jackson, but even that is a small congregation. I am in no way trying to be disrespectful. It is my wish and desire to hone my craft so that I can continue to help myself and other low-income people here in Mississippi. I don't have a lot of money for supplies or books, but I get by, as I have for a decade. My friend just ordered three oils for me from your company. I hope you understand why it is so disheartening to find this forum after a long search for resources and receive two board warnings since joining.

Please don't think I'm foolish or disrespectful. I have also put in a request for the radio show reading this weekend.

ASHE` and peace be with you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:42 am

AonieD: Are you sure you posted this to the correct section of the forum? I do not see a post regarding non-Lucky Mojo Curio Company Benzoin Resin.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AonieD
Forum Member

Unread post by AonieD » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Joseph, thanks for replying. My original post was deleted and I was issued a warning for posting about non-Lucky Mojo products. I apologize for the confusion.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”