Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:22 pm

I am trying to choose between the Bewitching oil and the Follow Me Boy oil.
I know that the Follow Me Boy oil is used for a specific person in mind, but does the same go for the Bewitching oil?

I cant seem to find the page that has all the info for the bewitching oil :cry: , if anybody knows the link i would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me.

thanks guys
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Bewitching vs. Follow Me Boy

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Here is Bewitching http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html

OIL-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Well, this is how I see them and how they have worked for me. Bewitching is just that, it makes you alluring, enchanting with a mystery about you that he just has to know more about. Follow me Boy makes him follow you like a little lost puppy dog, all the way home. That's only my experience so don't take it as gospel.
HRCC Student #1559

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 am

what about mixing them?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 am

Go for it. I think they work wonderfully together.
HRCC Student #1559

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks you so much for the help :)

What if i anointed with Bewitching oil and then sprinkled Follow Me Boy sachet powder on top...?
Would it work the same?
you get what you need...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

I use follow me boy all the time and its one of my favorites. it smells good and really does make them boys follow you, make sure you use it on a guy you want to have follow you though lol. I mx mine with kiss me now it makes a nice mix at the end of a night ;)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 am

Thanks for the advice,
I ordered a bottle of Follow Me Boy and im excited to use it
:D
you get what you need...

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

I was actually going to post a topic on what are people's experiences with Follow Me Boy Oil? Anyone wish to ellaborate on some experiences? I was thinking of rubbing it on my hands before I make love to the man its intended on. Would putting a few drops of menstral blood in the oil increase potency?

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 pm

hmm that sounds like any idea..wonder if that would work if u mixed the powder with menstral ;-)

Paradox
HRCC Student

Unread post by Paradox » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:28 am

I recommend Follow Me Boy. I love the smell of this oil, as well as what it does for me. I'm not so fond of Bewitching, though. If you can't choose, use them both!

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:11 am

i've used oils for luck before, but not love. when using an oil like follow me boy, should you state a specific person you want to follow you or will it just send those vibes out to any who will listen?

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 pm

I kinda wondered that myself. I had a similar thought because this girl I used to be friends with is the reason why my good friend's mom committed suicide. Also, things got really weird, we're not friends anymore... but every now and again, I get like harassment calls from her and one of her friends, like at 2 in the morning. So, I was thinking of using some hot foot powder on her. I know that this probably doesn't belong here, but she lives in an apartment building... so if i put the powder in front of the doorway, will just she get the effect? Or anybody who walks through it?

Back to the oils... I just want to know peoples experiences with these oils... I recently purchased the Follow Me Boy Oil... and as it turns out I already have a red male figural candle, so I'm gonna test it out ;)

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I was told that for the Follow Me Boy you should state your intended target's name after saying the 23rd Psalm (you do this while you are putting the oil on/anointing). Im not too sure if that is totally accurate, but I think if you don't have an intended target guys will simply flock to you.
you get what you need...

thecraftywitch

Unread post by thecraftywitch » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:11 pm

I would make sure I really wanted the person that I used the menstrual blood on long term.I have used it before and it tends to Bind the person to you. The desperate cant live without you,wont go away easily kind of thing ! I know it sounds good but if the person in question is not well balanced, it can make them literally crazy about you. :roll:

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 pm

hi maybe someone can answer this for me, I recently started to use bewitching oil, follow me boy sachet powder and the lovers oil and love drawing oil, along with irresistable powder and forget me not oil. I use all on my body and i have dressing candles with them. what i want to know is that my target isn't around me. when i put these on i do state what i am asking for with his name,. will he come back to me.,, even if i can't put it on him, and i i am also wearing come to me powder.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

does follow me boy still work if you have applied it but the scent has worn off? In other words does the target have to inhale it?

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 pm

does the target have to inhale it?
well....i doubt that they have to directly walk up and smell it.
i wore follow me boy to a party once and i had more than 5 guys around me constantly the whole night,
at no point in time did they walk up and sniff/snort me (i hope not haha) but the scent is detectable.
you get what you need...

Edward

Bewitching

Unread post by Edward » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:57 am

Hello, again.

I have another clarification issue, if you would be so kind. With there not being much information on Bewitching products, I have a few questions about how they should be used.

1. Should these products be restricted in aim to a specific person or can they be used more generally?

2. How does this line of products compare and contrast with, say, "Follow Me Girl/Boy" or "I Dominate My Woman/Man" products? (perhaps already answered by the first question)

3. How have you used Bewitching products?

Thanks in advance for any information.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Bewitching

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am

Hello,

1. These products can be used for generally effecting the people around you and enhancing your inner qualities, or you can use it in specifically targeted conjure.

2. Products that have similar intents have slightly varying "flavors" or effects if you will. For example Follow Me Boy/Girl has the ability to make people follow you around like a puppy and gives you the upper edge in a relationship. For I Dominate My Woman/Man I would actually see that as part of the Domination/Controlling line of products because its emphasis is more on those things rather than love, attraction etc.

3. I use Bewitching products with other products when I am working a conjure and want the target enchanted to my client or to have that "spellbound" quality. It adds an air of mystery and seduction in my opinion.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:26 am

it can be used either way. when trying to affect a specific target i tend to use the oil for candle work or on a poppet. when trying to affect others in general i like to wear it on my body. it does give you that mysterious allure.

follow me boy/girl has a bit more of a 'commanding' edge to it and i tend to use it on people i already have a relationship with, either on candles, poppet or on myself.

wearing both on your person can have quite an impact on those around you. my experience is that it can drive some people just a little nutty if they're already attracted to you somewhat, or if they're the nerdy type.

i like to mix bewitching with love me when i m out meeting strangers/clients who i want to win over.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Edward

Unread post by Edward » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:20 am

Thanks, again.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

I have a question what situations would you use bewitching oil? Is it to control someone's decision making? Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Bewitching Oil

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Yes I would, and I have. It's great on a date!
To charm and to be mysterious and alluring, "what is it, about DestinyandFate1"?
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

blessings Destiny, from my understanding you can use bewitching to make some one more fascinated with you, or to seem more mysterious to them. bewitching is used on purple candles so yes it does kind of affect the mind in a way but to control the decisions of someone I think do as I say is more along the lines of that.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank you!

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm just wondering I'm gay and I have a girlfriend and were great together, would that have any effect if I use it on a existing relationship? I don't think I would need it, but I have it and I'm just wondering if i can use it so its not just sitting there so to speak lol.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 pm

It would give you a certain allure to your girlfriend, and it may or may not increase her sexual desire (it depends on if she's attracted to that which she can't put her finger on, or if she's the type who prefers to understand things). Fire of Love would be suitable for people already in a relationship- and lavender love drops would be a great addition since you are a same-sex couple.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:37 am

The Bride wrote:It would give you a certain allure to your girlfriend, and it may or may not increase her sexual desire (it depends on if she's attracted to that which she can't put her finger on, or if she's the type who prefers to understand things). Fire of Love would be suitable for people already in a relationship- and lavender love drops would be a great addition since you are a same-sex couple.
Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh absolutely! Bewitching is great for adding that allure. It will "bewtich" people with your looks and charm. Think of the mesmerizing quality of Cleopatra.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 am

ConjureMan Ali

Sounds great! :) Thanks.

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:34 pm

What would one carve onto the purple candle? The intended persons name?

Many thanks,
Callum R :)
Thank you St. Expedite

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Yes, you could Sol
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

You can carve their name, and then your intention. So John doe and then the command Bewitched by me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lovebird
Re: Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 am

Hi
So if you use follow me boy or bewitching and than you stop using it what will happen? will the guys stop following you and being bewitched by you?
Lovebird

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:36 pm

mzcee: It would depend on how "into you" they have become. Some people can stop using the actual product and continue to see the results that the products help to set into motion. Some practitioners will notice a weaker connection when then stop/forget/ease up on the work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 pm

hey everyone! I was just wondering if someone could tell if there is such thing as a mass glamour? a way, by which, you can project a certain air, or list of airs, upon yourself, to affect a room of people, or even more, if I wanted to appear a certain way walking down the street? or is that where a mojo bag comes into play, to keep on your person always? a mojo bag, with a specific petition of various attributes, with certain beauty-drawing herbs, dressed with Look Me Over or Bewitching oil?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 am

Hi PatrickT,

Please keep in mind that rootwork doesn't work like a game of Changeling where you cast a mass glamour +2 spell ;) What you're going to get here is more subtle (although sometimes not). I'll always remember last year's apprenticeships when a bottle of combined love oils used for dressing candles broke and fell all over my books and soaked through my jeans. That night when I went for dinner at the pub beside my campsite, I had men sniffing around me as if i was a b--- in heat - and I wasn't even looking for attention!!!

The work you do on your own sense of self-confidence in the mundane world is also going to make an immense difference in how the products work. Wearing oils when you go out is one way to work as is working with a mojo hand or bathing prior to a day on the town - none are ''stronger'' or ''better'', it depends on what you have on hand and how you like to work. Here's a complete working you can use on a day you want to go out and impress:

1 - In the morning: take a long soaky bath (20 minutes at least) in a combination of the following bath crystals:
1 part Look Me Over
1 part Betwitching
1/2 part Attraction
1/2 part John the Conqueror
1/2 part Nature

2 - Get out of the bath and let your self air-dry. Oil your feet (a nice long massage) with Look Me Over and Bewitching oils combined. Dust your body with a combination of Attraction & Nature sachet powders.

3 - Wear clothes that make you feel sexy and keep on your person a jack ball if you have one, or a John the Conqueror Root oiled with Nature Oil and John the Conqueror oil combined.

4 - Be and act sexy. Know you're sexy. Feel alluring and mysterious.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi
would Follow Me Boy Oil and Marriage Oil work good together with Bewitching Oil?

Mzcee
Lovebird

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 21, 2013 9:00 pm

mzcee,

Yes, this is a pretty good blend, especially the Bewitching and Follow Me Boy --

Marriage is a bit on the side, being more alligned with Dxie Dove, Stay at Home, and Stay With Me.

OIL-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Tue May 21, 2013 11:35 pm

aura wrote:Hi PatrickT,

Here's a complete working you can use on a day you want to go out and impress:

1 - In the morning: take a long soaky bath (20 minutes at least) in a combination of the following bath crystals:
1 part Look Me Over
1 part Betwitching
1/2 part Attraction
1/2 part John the Conqueror
1/2 part Nature

2 - Get out of the bath and let your self air-dry. Oil your feet (a nice long massage) with Look Me Over and Bewitching oils combined. Dust your body with a combination of Attraction & Nature sachet powders.

3 - Wear clothes that make you feel sexy and keep on your person a jack ball if you have one, or a John the Conqueror Root oiled with Nature Oil and John the Conqueror oil combined.

4 - Be and act sexy. Know you're sexy. Feel alluring and mysterious.
LOVELY Aura!!

This is great advice. I would like a little elaboration, if you will, about the foot massage part. Could you please explain the concept and intention behind anointing your feet with oils?

Thanks & Blessed!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Tue May 21, 2013 11:38 pm

I am sure that Aura will most expertly expand on her advice. In the mean time, I thought I'd drop you this page for some quick reference on why/how and the history "foot track magic" has in the hoodoo tradition:

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Enjoy!
Leah
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am

Hi SilverDaniels,

Leah had it right on the money with the foot-track magic link. The foot massage is a great way to work foot track magic on yourself. It ensures that every step you take is Looked Over and Bewitching to others. Finally, on a purely physical basis, foot massages work on an unfortunately too oft neglected part of the body and the reflexology points that reside on the soles relate to and affect pretty much every other physiological system. As a result, working on the feet for a good long while acts to calm, nurture and feed the body: in this case with oils of a specific suggestion thus improving the likelihood that the body will ''exude'' those same intentions (and here we are back to foot-track magic).

Blessings and Success. Let us know if you try it and how it works!
Aura Laforest

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Wed May 22, 2013 11:35 am

Aura,

That sounds absolutely SPLENDID, and inspiring. As I was reading through your response, I began wondering if blending a few oils (Look Me Over and Bewitching for instance) with a person's piece of hair in the bottle massaged on the feet would work the same if not better than tapping your foot with a name paper in your shoe. The idea that comes to mind is that every step I take would be looked over and bewitching to that person in particular. I'm using the already mentioned oils as examples. But, I'm seriously considering this method for work using Crown of Success and Fast Luck.

Let me know whatcha think, and thanks again!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi SilverDaniels,

Sounds like a great way to work, combines anointing oil with a bottle spell. That said, do keep in mind that a fixed bottle of oil can only be used for that one person. However, if you know you want to continuously work on that someone (which can be yourself as well) for a sustained period, it's a very useful trick. I fix my Master Key oil that way - collecting a specifically gray head hair (for wisdom) from my otherwise brown mane.
Aura Laforest

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Hii Peeples!!!

So I went out with my friends to a Gay Club Bar, the Hottest club in Las Vegas. So these Go-Go Dancers are obviously HOT! And in the mean time, i'm about tired of pursuing the person whom I used to live with. Slowly but surely. I went to these Gay clubs, and i've been unlucky in love. So that being said....I love this club and I want to be asked on dates by Guys. I have a type (who doesnt) and I want to attract that type. I also want to do work on myself to be more attractive, alluring and more "bewitching" clearly.

So my question is: what could I do to attract certain types of guys to me? I want to sexually and romantically find quys and test the waters to see my options. I'm also working on my weiqht because I'm somewhat overweight. So any advice would be helpful.

I was thinking maybeee:

1. Bewitching Supplies
2. Red or Pink Adam
3. Look Me Over Supplies
4. Lavender Love Supplies
5. Q Supplies
6. Attraction Supplies.

I would like to be asked on dates. Not have to ask anyone since i'm shy at asking people. So I just want to 1- be asked out on dates from fine, masculine, gay men my age, 2. Be more attractive towards men and 3. Find people and mingle at this particular gay club i'm at...

Any recommendations of work would be helpful
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:52 am

Hi TBanks91,

There are a number of ways to do what you seek and you've hit on a few of them with your list. The important part is to be specific with your petition. Write out ''your type'' and the specifics of wanting to be approached by them. Don't necessarily limit your location to the club, since it can cause you to miss out on some excellent opportunities which may arise elsewhere.

You can even make a collage of what you're looking for - just don't put a specific face on the collage-man since you want a type rather than an individual. Then write the qualities on the collage, you can even have arrows pointing to where the traits apply. You can even add roots, herbs, glitter to the collage which represent the qualities you want. Whatever work you do, keep the collage behind or below the work, informing it along with your written petition. That same collage technique can also be used to creat the ideal of yourself you're working toward. If you do both then you can keep both by or beneath the work - placing the two collages face to face, rolled toward yourself and then tied with a red string (toward yourself) and secured with 9 knots.

On the supplies side, you have a good selection, you might also want to consider the blessing weight loss mojo hand since you mentioned it's an issue you'd like to address: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html (at the very bottom of the list of choices).

Two other supply lines you may also want to consider which are great for developing charisma and allure (and they also help with physical strength and virility) are High John and Nature supplies.

Finally, if you want fast sex,you can't do better than a red penis candle with some Q & Fast Luck oïl - add a bit of your semen to help things out if you so desire.

That no doubt gives you some food for thought until the other wonderful workers on the Forum add their suggestions.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:47 am

This oil works im not kidding everytime I wore it when I went to the grocery store people were looking at me like they were amazed and they kept smiling at me I was almost too creepy. When I wear it my man says he finds me really alluring and enchanting like im mysterious or something. He knows I do my spells and wear my oils that he can feel the affect and he try's to fight it off so it won't affect him he says you have some really strong stuff. :lol:

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:08 pm

I ordered this oil. Still waiting on it. I had the church burn this vigil candle. They said burn another one. I want my ex to be consumed in thoughts of me 24/7. I see some results with work I have done. He is not flirting with anyone. Its been about a month.

I don't like when he likes some women on his friends list pics. How can I get him to only be consumed in me. I also ordered influence.

He is long distance so is this a good oil or what?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, mmachix,

You could get a white figural candle to represent him and pink (romantic) or red (Passion) candle to represent you.

Name and baptize the candles, inscribe them and make your petitions. Put the bewitching oil all over yours and the influence all over his. you can make it a moving candle spell where he moves closer ad closer to yours until they merge together.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Thank you. How do you baptize these candles?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:48 am

Hi mmachix,

To baptize a candle, you would use holy water and make the sign of the cross on the candle while saying" I baptize you (full name and birth date) in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, AMEN"

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:22 pm

I just received a bunch of love oils from LM, among them bewitching oil. I intend to try a few oils tomorrow when I go out shopping to see if there's any effect hehe I intend to dab a little mix of bewitching oil, come to me oil and attraction oil. Is there a limit of oils you can use at the same time?? I also have love me, kiss me now, follow me boy and fire of love oil. But I figured that if I wanna test this on unknown people, I should only use bewitching, come to me and attraction oil. Wouldn't want strangers to kiss me or follow me around like stalkers Lol What kind of prayers could one say to attract others? Are there any psalms one could recite? Thanks for replying :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Moonlightdream wrote:I just received a bunch of love oils from LM, among them bewitching oil. I intend to try a few oils tomorrow when I go out shopping to see if there's any effect hehe I intend to dab a little mix of bewitching oil, come to me oil and attraction oil. Is there a limit of oils you can use at the same time?? I also have love me, kiss me now, follow me boy and fire of love oil. But I figured that if I wanna test this on unknown people, I should only use bewitching, come to me and attraction oil. Wouldn't want strangers to kiss me or follow me around like stalkers Lol What kind of prayers could one say to attract others? Are there any psalms one could recite? Thanks for replying :)
I would try one at a time to begin with, that way if something works (or doesn't) for you, you know which oil it was. The 23rd psalm is good for everything. When I apply an oil, I say something like (for Attraction): "I attract the abundance to fulfill my dream, & I attract people that love & respect me." For Good Luck oil, I say: "I attract good fortune."
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

I agree with AlyssaH.

I just wanted to add that "Kiss Me Now" is for sexual lust. LOL

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 am

Oh thank you AlyssaH and Miss Aida! LOL, I guess I should only use Kiss me now on my man. Wouldn't want to be kissed by unknown strangers...Unless he looks like Hugh Jackman or something...Lol
Thanks for the advice, I will try one oil at a time. Bewitching oil today! :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Moonlightdream
LOL! Yeah...they won't blatantly try to kiss you, but having random targets openly lusting after you can get awkward.
HRCC Student #1989

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

LOL! Yeah...they won't blatantly try to kiss you, but having random targets openly lusting after you can get awkward.[/quote]

Haha I wouldn't want that. I tried the bewitching oil today by the way! A dabbed just a little bit of the oil onto my neck. Normally I do get men who notice me when I go out. I don't know if it's all in my mind, but it might have been something extra today Lol I went inside a store and a male employee walked to me instantly asking me what I needed. The guy at the cashier got all nervous when I paid for my products. Other men were glancing and secretly looking at me too. Maybe it's all in my head? LOL

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream ,

No, it's not in your head.

I also get a lot of looks with Look Me Over: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

You'll find men looking you over from everywhere.

Have fun!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Oooh Moonlight that is something. Can't wait till I get mine!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”