• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Bewitching Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Bewitching Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby roguedeer » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am

Would it be of benefit to occasionally sprinkle some bewitching sachet powder over the flame of a love spell novena candle as it burns? Should I say something as I do it?

Thanks in advance!
roguedeer

Re: Bewitching Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Some people will double dress a candle by blowing a very small amount of sachet powder onto a candle after they have dressed it with oil, and before they have lit it. So you can certainly do that if you wish.

I wouldn't do it while it burns, though. You can mess with the flame and ruin your burn that way.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Love type Sachet Powders are amazing

Unread postby Sweet Success » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:11 pm

I've briefly touched on one of my successes with using the sachet powders but I thought I would write a little more in depth in the testimonial section. I am literally blown away by how well the love type of sachets have worked for me. My target is someone that I work with and have been having an ongoing tryst with. I've been laying tricks for my main target for weeks at work and up until about two weeks ago really didn't know that I was supposed to call the person's name into my laying down my tricks. So I have been doing so since. About two weeks ago my target came over my house and I was able to lay down a good amount of powder in my room. He and I have been hooking up but have never kissed, until I laid down the kiss me now. He and I kissed very deeply and passionately that day, I was amazed. The really funny part was afterwards he said to me that I stole his mojo lol.

So... now on today's successful dispatch of the kiss me now and bewitching powders. I actually got to spend time with another target(his brother, don't judge me lol) who has been flirting with me for months. He came over today and again I laid down tricks for him. I do not want anything deep with him just good fun but also wanted him to be intrigued by me and find me mysterious. So I dusted my rug and my whole bed with bewitching and kiss me now. I spoke his name into the powders and said everything that I wanted him to think of me. I swear to you to hear him say back to me everything I said was almost like he had overheard me laying my tricks. Obviously he wasn't. This guy said to me he felt like I was sucking his soul from him LOLOL. I find these statements very humorous. I love these products!
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Re: Love type Sachet Powders are amazing

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

Great work! I love the Bewitching products myself; they smell lovely :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Love type Sachet Powders are amazing

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 am

Bewitching is awesome. Its smell is intoxicating especially when mixed with Love Me and Look Me Over.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby roguedeer » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm

sound advice - thanks!
roguedeer

Re: Bewitching Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 pm

The use of love powders to double-dress a candle is particularly popular when working love candles. This is probably due to the associations of love oils with body perfumes and love pwders with personal body powders.

SPD-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby PatrickT » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:17 am

I've decided to put my Bewitching powder to a little use! I've been attempt to get a job for the past year, and I recently happened upon an ad for this gorgeous restaurant I once had a trial in, but, sadly, I didn't get the job. Now, the application was only online, so I just kept a hold of my job charm - gravel root, lodestone, wrapped in my petition - while I applied. Then, at night before I slept, I just kinda shouted at the universe and anybody or anybodies listening that I would offer flowers if I got any word back from the restaurant before Friday, when i intend to petition St. Expedite.
So, since sending a physical resume was discouraged in the ad - as all CV's are managed through an agency - I was at a loss; I had this lovely Bewitching powder, with no way to get them in contact with it. SO, I thought up another plan! But so simply its brilliant! I took an A4 sheet of paper, which I tore on all sides because I've jut gotten into the habit of that lately, and sprinkled it with Bewitching powder, while reciting the petition that "SO-AND-SO will find my resume bewitching and strong, and want to hire me for the position in his restaurant." Then I put it into an envelope, and made it out to the HR manager of the restaurant, and sent it. I hope it gives my CV a little push.
A side note - can you reuse sachet powder? Like, if you sprinkle a page with it, can you put it back into the bag, or throw it away?
PatrickT

Unread postby Queen Enchantress » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 pm

PatrickT

Sorry you didn’t get the job. :(

I love the idea of during that for an HR manager. :D

I recently started doing that when I’m trying to trick a love interest. I mail them a BS holiday or friendship card loaded with oils and powders and since it’s “not from me” I don’t care what the card looks like or how messy it is (although too messy might freaked them out lol). I light a candle over the card Friday morning and mail it after. I also include money also loaded with oils and powders so that as they pull it out and hopefully get the powder everywhere and keep the money with them. I also put a dab of patchouli or cinnamon oil to overwhelm the scent of the oils and powders so that they don’t smell the same oils on me later on.
Queen Enchantress

Unread postby PatrickT » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Oh, I love it, Queen Enchantress! You're a woman on a mission! Lets hope good results come from devious means!
PatrickT

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

PatrickT -- i collect sachet and put it back in the packet, unless i shake the paper or blow it all into the air and it is gone.

SPD-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:14 pm

I've used the trick of mixing this sachet powder into my face powder, (along w/Look Me Over), & I feel like it does have a beautifying effect. It was a bit strong, scent-wise, for my face even at a 50:50 ratio with my loose face powder (I mixed it into a small sifter container). I ended up switching to applying this on my neck/chest area & it works wonderfully, plus I get that lovely fragrance wafting up & out.
My question is this; if I trick my photos or camera with this powder will the people viewing the photos from the camera, or directly tricked with the powder view the people in them as more attractive?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

That's a good question.

I have hear that people do this and it works. So, I am speaking from testimonials.

I personally haven't tried it but the spell makes sense

Let us know what happen, please!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 am

Thanks. Lol, I wish I would've tricked all my pics with this before I split them up to give to the soon to be ex.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells