• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 am

Black Arts Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Black Arts Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby Anne » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

I don't have much experience with Hoodoo, though it was one of the first traditions I became interested in. I've been looking to learn it for a really long time, but never really came across a good place to learn in my area (Northeastern US), so this site is really the first opportunity I have to ask a real practitioner rather than just picking up bits of information from questionable sources. I have been studying magick since I was very young so what I practice is really a fusion of many different traditions.

I saw the Black Arts powder and other products, but there really isn't a lot of information about their use in the online Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.

Can the powder be used for any kind of summoning/invocation/evocation, or is there a particular ritual that goes along with their use and/or particular spirits/energies that respond to them? If they are to be used with particular rituals, where can I find some examples?
Anne

Black Arts powder

Unread postby starrdreama » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Can Black Arts powder harm you? :?:

I used some in a break up bottle spell the other day,and I didn't wear gloves and I think I may have gotten a tiny amount on my hand while closing the bottle.

I didn't have hyssop on hand, so I salt-cleansed and used a condition wash with coconut and High John the Conqueror.

I wasn't completely clear on the uses of Black Arts powder,someone recommended it to me. :?:
starrdreama

Re: Black Arts powder

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 pm

If you get any kind of powder on you, it is not going to directly harm you. Thats why you need to cleanse yourself afterward with hyssop or some other means of cleansing. Some people might get a rash or something if it doesnt go well with your skin, but you should be fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 pm

The key is intention. Just because I get red pepper on my fingers while working with it doesn't mean that I'm suddenly going to get angry or more predisposed to anger. Your intentions direct the power that is drawn from the herbs, powders, etc.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Astrophel » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Nope. Done it; nothing bad happened.
Astrophel

Unread postby theusurper » Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 am

i'm very confused with the use of Black Arts power. Is it for break up spells only or can I use it for anything else?
theusurper

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 am

Black Arts spiritual supplies are believed to be a powerful aid in destructive spells and pact-making rituals.

Black Arts spiritual supplies are to aid while raising spirits, performing sorcery, and making pacts.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

I like the Black Arts incense for my goetic workings, and good lawd is that stuff nasty! I don't know what they put in it, but it's not something I am ever going to breathe in. I always burn it directly under the window so I don't get too much of it in the house.

I haven't used the Black Arts powder, but I would not want to get it on my body or store it with my other powders and oils.

I don't know if the herbs themselves are just inherently nasty smelling or irritating or if it's the energy of the formula, but it is powerful. (I love it)
snake

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Black Arts is potent stuff. Like the name implies its all about the "Black Arts" which means it can be used to harm, to destory, to summon the spirits of the dead, demons, to make pacts etc.

I've always been fond of Black Arts products incorporate it both in my hoodoo conjure and my goetic ceremonies.

This may be just me, but along with Inflammatory Confusion, Black Arts seems to have some strong "residue." I can always feel that I've handled the stuff for some time after so cleansing is must with it.

On an interesting note, being a heavy user of Black Arts products I have some from various manufacturers and I can truly say that LM's is by far the most authentic and potent. You can smell the Vandal in it and just handling it you can feel its potency.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Thu May 13, 2010 7:49 pm

thank you,CM,i was very confused about this product.
theusurper

Unread postby wraithklewn » Thu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm

i was thinking of ordering this powder for putting on candles... good to know about its smell. this would be an outdoor job for sure!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

PostThis post was deleted on Sat May 15, 2010 4:45 am.

Re: Black Arts powder uses?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am

A bit of advise, If I may? Try the search funtion before you ask a question because it may have already been answered. In your cause there has been discussion of this in the thread on Black Arts Oil.

There is no single ritual that utilizes the powder. It may be mixed with dirt and used to draw a circle or crossroads space within which one may perform any sort of dark spell or meet with spirits.
Turnsteel

Re: Black Arts Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 am

The original question was asked almost 4 years ago. There was not as much content then. I remember a much more slender forum at that time. Your advice is valid, but it may have come just a few years too late for Anne. :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 am

Joseph Magnuson

I remember the old days,lol. What a mess it could get to be back then, spam was so much worse then,lol.

Anyways I want to say I commented on this thread a long time ago and my reply got edited or moved or something to bring it back up, because I don't bother to reply to threads this bloody old,lol.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 am

Right -- i was merging threads and found that Turnsteel's post linked to a thread that had itself disappeared due to merging, so i deleted that portion of his thread. But, for reasons unknown, the final post in a thread gets re-dated if it is edited (previous ones do not), so it looked like he had replied 4 years later. LOL!

SPD-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:50 am

I figured SOMETHING had to be up with this thread! HA! LOL
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Black Arts Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby vickypap » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:32 am

Hi to everyone. still i don't understand the Black Arts products.
if I use the oil should to wear gloves?
after the ritual i have to take only a bath with hyssop or i should I have a uncrossing ritual for me myself ?
vickypap

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 am

Hello vickypap,

No, you shouldn't wear gloves when you're doing hoodoo, as Miss Cat has said. You want to get your hands in the work. And you should be good if you take a hyssop bath afterward; I don't think you'd need to do a full Uncrossing unless you were doing something really bad.

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vickypap » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:04 am

thank you sister jean for your answer
vickypap

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells