Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Heart Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
AprilRaine
Forum Member

Black Heart Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 pm

I see there is a spell kit in the LM online catalog called the Black Heart Kit, and at a very low price. Can anyone tell me about the uses of this spell entail? I'm interested!

hummingbird

Re: Black Heart Spell Kit

Unread post by hummingbird » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm

I called the shop and was told that it was a new spell that came with instructions Due to the fact that it is black wax and involves pins, I imagine that it is used for crossing an enemy. I expect that this work is probably performed over 7 days with you sticking a pin in the heart each day and stating what you want to happen to your enemy, then proper disposal at a crossroads (or other location depending on the nature and intent of the harm). If this is a crossing kit, you may want to get an AIRR reading to confirm that the work is justified; and be sure to take a hyssop bath and apply some type of protection oil (ie, Fiery Wall, Protection, etc).

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 pm

I assumed it was for crossing, but still wonder what specific uses it might be designed to affect. For example, might it be used to work in conjunction with break up work to cause bitter feelings in love, or might it be used in conjunction with a vinegar jar? I imagine there are results that it works best to produce. And don't worry, I'm very consistent with divination before most work. I've been working with tarot for a number of years and have stated working with a few other types of divination more recently to expand my ability to see a clearer picture. :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, candiijojo,
I have asked Miss cat to answer this post as I don't have any information on it so far.
She'll most likely answer you as soon as she can
Take care

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:35 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Black Heart Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Clarity's description is spot-on. This is a large black wax heart with a packet of pins and full instructions. You may dress it with any oil you choose, such as Crossing, Damnation, Destruction, or DUME. The oil is sold separately.
catherine yronwode

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Re: Black Heart Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:04 pm

I believe I will order it and check it out.... that price is too good to pass up. Possibly good to have in reserve in case it's ever needed. Thank you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”