Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Reading over this thread i see a lot of confusion about the Black Walnut spell. This is UNECESSARY confusion as the spell is described fully in these four sources:

SPIRITUAL CLEANING by Draja Mickaharic (book)

HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC by catherine yronwode (book).

HERB MAGIC by catherine yronwode (web site)

BLACK WALNUT PACKAGE LABEL by catherine yronwode (on the product itself)

1) It is not a Cut a Clear Spell but it is frequently performed BEFORE a Cut and Clear spell, to strengthen one's dedication to the Cut and Clear work.

2) It is not an Uncrossing Spell.

3) It is not a Separation spell.

4) It is not a Break-Up spell.

5) It is not a Hot Foot spell.

6) It is not a Reversing spell.

So, Temont, to answer your questions:

1) If you are under crossed conditions (weak, strong, or medium), you should do an Uncrossing or Jinx Breaking spell.

2) No, a Black Walnut spell will not undo a Crossing spell. Also a Cut and Clear spell will not break a Crossing Spell.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. You said it was a weak crossing probably unintentional through prayer and prescribed the walnut and cut and clear. I got on the forum to ask for further suggestions because I have always been taught that a 'crossing' required 'uncrossing'. One suggested that I reverse with a double action candle..... I don't know what to do. I can order LM from a lady in Nashville but it will take a few days. Is there anything I can do in the meanwhile? I don't have any uncrossing products. I have Van Van and other products that I think might be used for uncrossing but I'm not sure? Should the uncrossing be done before or after the cut and clear and walnut? Sorry to bother again.. and will Van Van work? If not, what can I use in the meanwhile? I have Cast off Evil, will that work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Van Van can definitely be used to clean and clear away evil messes. It is different than Uncrossing, but the work it does is balanced between getting rid of the bad and bringing in the good. Use it and i think you will be happy.
catherine yronwode

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am

Thank you Miss Cat! I really appreciate your help :D

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

The instructions on the Cut & Clear page for this spell say simply to put the walnuts into a hot bath. The label says to boil them in water. Should they be boiled or does it not matter?

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:33 pm

What about doing the Black Walnut Bath while currently in a relationship with someone else? As in, I used to be involved with A, but it ended badly leaving me with LOTS of unhealthy residual emotions, but now I am currently involved with B -- but still messed up over A and everything that happened there. Will the bath selectively dispel my feelings toward A - but leave everything with B intact?

Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 pm

heartexalted,

Your question is based on your misunderstanding about magical work. The walnuts are not the sole arbiters of what will happen -- they are your allies in the work. But you, friend, are the captain of the ship.

Captains cannot sail a ship alone, so they hire sailors, but captains also don't stand around wondering, "Geez, if i hire these nine sailors will they somehow sail my ship backwards or sink it?"

You call the commands and intentions into the work.This is why we tell you to pray -- to coalize your intentions, desires, needs, and faithful gratitude.

Please read more here:

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-revers ... --t40.html

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 am

catherineyronwode wrote:heartexalted,

Your question is based on your misunderstanding about magical work. The walnuts are not the sole arbiters of what will happen -- they are your allies in the work. But you, friend, are the captain of the ship.

Captains cannot sail a ship alone, so they hire sailors, but captains also don't stand around wondering, "Geez, if i hire these nine sailors will they somehow sail my ship backwards or sink it?"

You call the commands and intentions into the work.This is why we tell you to pray -- to coalize your intentions, desires, needs, and faithful gratitude.
Thank you for pointing that out. I did read the thread, and that makes sense. If, as I do the work, I am saying "John Doe, I wash/burn you out of my life" and intending to get rid of my feelings for John Doe, then the walnuts will do just that. They're not going to run amok and start randomly "deleting" my feelings for other people as well. Based on what I've been reading from others, it seems to be largely a matter of a clear intention, focus, will, and confidence that the work will function in the intended manner.

Diama33
Newly Registered

Unread post by Diama33 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Hello,

Would you recommend me doing the black walnut bath if I have a baby with this person?
I also read in ms. Cat book that you can throw the water at a tree instead of a crossroad? I
Live in Canada and its presently cold so I cannot take a bath outside or walk naked outdoor.
Any reply will be appreciated.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 am

couldn't someone dispose of the bath water in their neighbors yard by say throwing it over a privacy fence against a tree? Or must it be a cross roads? or could you say drive in a bath robe to the cross roads drop your robe and throw the water? I was just wondering since i"m considering ordering the walnuts and I'm hugely pregnant so I wouldn' t want my neighbors to report some pregnant girl is walking naked through the streets. just throwing it out there as a question.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 pm

After careful consideration, I have the black walnuts and am thinking of doing the bath Saturday due to the new moon and then to re-do the cut and clear. I have been through all the stages of the pain and emotion, I was so distraught that i had a couple reverse candles set on the altar so that they will get back and feel all the pain and hurt that I have felt for what they have done. As much as I truly cared, they did horrible things and used me so that I felt like a fool and idiot. I did all I had out of love, but my love and good nature was used and abused.

Now I truly wish to move on. I did the first cut and clear and feel has assisted some, he is still very much on my mind and the situation that caused this emotional upheaval is so front and center. Easier since he was not around but now he maybe and I need a way to really release it for me to be happy.

As someone else posted, the nakedness, there are some trees around my area, not on my direct property but close by. I do not have a crossroad for almost half a mile so walking that far makes it little more difficult naked. I could find a way to the trees nearby though have watch lights on. Also a tree near a neighbor of mine that we no longer associate as she was much like the man so wondered if tossing them at that tree might work?

Thank you

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:57 pm

I did the black walnut bath Saturday at midnight. Days up to it I'd felt overwhelming emotions about the man and the situation he put me through. I concentrated on wanting to be rid of him, the intense emotions and everything in regards to him.

I got into the bath and felt a sensation as if I was going to burst into tears but then it just subsided. I disposed of the walnuts naked. While trying to sleep he was in my thoughts but morning time I felt like I could just smile.

Over past two day, he has still been on my mind a bit and how I still wish I could tell him I know he lied and betrayed me but have had less intense emotions and hoping it continues where as many others, I'm indifferent, as if he's a stranger or just a thing.

As for the other in the situation, I had no actual contact but they played a huge role in the way he was with me and I feel I need to cut things in a manner from them too.

I have read this whole thread and seems others get the same with still the person being on their mind or the thoughts of what the person did.

Can anyone answer if this continued for days, weeks or months?

I have had some candles done for cut and clear, cast off evil, petitioned ArchAngel Michael to help cut the cords to the pain and to these individuals as well as healing.

Please let me know if there are other recommendations that you have.

I know I deserve true love, happiness, faithfulness and loyalty. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Diama33,

The Black Walnuts are to fall out of love. They would have nothing to do with your baby. Wait until the weather warms up!

stillsosola,

"At a tree" and "into a crossroads" is not the same as "in your neighbor's yard." If i were your neighbor and a mess like that came over the fence, i would be mad as hell!

Moonbabe,

I did the Black Walnut bath and it worked 100% right then, no waiting, not even five minutes. It was just like,"GONE." The end.

But, after all, i am an experienced spell-caster and know how to throw my complete Will and focus into magical spells. Not every spell works for every person. Not all who read this thread or use this forum have the kind of intensity or gift or skill that i have. In other words, your mileage will vary.
catherine yronwode

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:43 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:With all the baths, if you don't have a bath tub you can boil your bath ahead of time in a pot and then pour it over your head. You can also use a large basin to stand in to collect the bath water if it is needed.
An old-fashioned tin tub is handy for that kind of thing - you don't need a huge one you can stretch out in, just a couple of feet across. Or in a pinch, just plug the shower drain - most showers can hold several inches of water in the bottom. You can use a cup to collect what you need to throw out. ;)

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 am

Miss Cat,

Thank you for the response. I am aware that the bath is working as the intensity of what I felt is not as prominent and will just allow things to take course. I have continued my cast off and healing work to help the progress.

I'm appreciative to have found the black walnuts as up to that point things were very front and center and luckily not as much.

Thank you again.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Does the black walnut spell work to repel someone? I know it helps remove the emotional ties to someone entirely, as if they never really existed. I was wondering if it actually cuts them out of your life for good? Like, would the person never contact you again or you two would never bump into each other?
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 am

Wanted to know if anyone has experienced after doing the black walnut and cut and clear, if it wasn't an immediate effect, did you have things consistently popping up with the persons name or date of birth, certain songs or even say running into their parents who you hadn't seen in months. Even had the persons old supervisor ask me if I had his email address. That was out of the blue as he hasn't worked here in over a year.

I have continued praying to ArchAngel Michael to cut all cords and ties as well as wearing the cut and clear and did the black walnut almost two weeks ago and can feel a major reduction in the intensity and thoughts but this just adds reminders.

Thank you

Diama33
Newly Registered

Unread post by Diama33 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello,
I did the black walnut bath and I wanted to know if it would also affect my EX? The reason I asked is because we have a 8 months old baby together and he is not showing any interest in visiting him so I wanted to know if me doing the bath made him not wanting to come around his son because he would see me and his heart and mind is no longer in doing for his son because of the bath.

blackkitten

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by blackkitten » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Can someone help me out there.
This might the wrong place to post this but I am at a point where I have no choice but to seek advise.

I bought and received my Black Walnuts yesterday. They were crushed meaning some of them were in powdery form. I called the LM shop- twice- first time I was asked to wait and then got cut off- Called again and was told to email and would get an answer immediately.
I have not received a response and would like to do this ASAP, because I am in an area where I can perform this in the nude(until tomorrow).
I cannot phone again because it is not cheap to call from United Kingdom! Can someone tell me if the walnuts are OK to use in that form?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:45 am

blackkitten

You are boiling them into a bath are you not? They'll work fine.
HRCC Student #1559

heartexalted
Multiple ties to break?

Unread post by heartexalted » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Does anyone have any advice on black-walnutting multiple people out of your mind and heart? Like one bath for all, or separate baths for each one? Or time spacing between baths, if the latter?

If so, thanks!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu May 16, 2013 4:26 pm

I was just wondering, what is the use for the Black Arts incense in this spell?
Thank you St. Martha!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 pm

MissNewConwjure,

There is no mention of Black Arts Incense on this page describing a basic Black Walnut bath:

http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

There is also no mention of Black Arts Incense on this page, where a more detailed Black Walnut bath spell is given:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

What IS mentioned on the second page is "Black Powder Incense" to which you are to add various items. All Black Arts Incense is black, but not all black incense is Black Arts Incense. You could use, for instance, Lucky Spirit Black Powder Incense, if you wished. It is the BLACK COLOUR that is important -- and you will be doctoring or modifying the incense with the items specified in the spell.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Fri May 17, 2013 2:19 am

Miss Cat,

I noticed this on the second page:

"black powder incense to which you should add Valerian
Root, Red Pepper, and Mullein Leaves. (If you cannot find
plain black powder incense and those herbs, use an
herb-based mixture containing them, such as Black Arts
incense.)"

So the black powder incense that one would add the above herbs is similar in ingredients to Black Arts?

I tried this spell a few months ago, and I used Black Arts incense... perhaps that is the reason why I did not feel it worked for me-- that and I was totally distracted by my roommate, who was of course wide awake and loud as ever during the time I attempted the spell. What's interesting, as I mentioned in the Cut and Clear thread, is that I started to feel a lot better once I decided to do the spell. My issue was that I started talking to my ex, which of course made me feel worse. I'm considering doing the spell again so I can completely move on with my life, because I have done the Cut and Clear twice as well.. and will probably do it again after the Black Walnut Bath.

What is the use for the incense specifically?

As always, thank you for your input! It is greatly appreciated, I have learned a lot from this forum and browse the site nearly everyday.
Thank you St. Martha!

Aquamarine78
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aquamarine78 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello! I have a question. I am currently doing the black walnut bath to end a relationship with someone who psychically attacked me. Can you suggest anything as protection while I wait for the bath to take effect? This person is persistent. I have set up some protection, but I was wondering g what your thoughts were. Thank you! ;)

peppermint

Incense used in black walnut spell

Unread post by peppermint » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 am

I have tried searching for Black Powder Incense for my Black Walnut ritual, however I do not see on the Curio shop list?
Any help will be appreciated as I am desperately trying to do my Cut and Clear ASAP.
Thanks

peppermint

Re: Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by peppermint » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 am

Can someone answer me please? Is it Black Art Powder or Black Powder?. I am in England and it is quite frustrating especially because from the USA it takes forever to get stuff!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi peppermint,

if I am not mistaken, the spell refers to an unscented black powder incense base that you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#unscented. You would then add the herbs and roots specified to the blend. An adequate substitute if you don't have the herbs and roots on-hand is to use Black Arts incense here: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-black-arts.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Aura
I thought I could use Black Art, but Ms Cat says- No!
If you scroll up this page, she seems to be talking of Black Powder or Lucky Spirit and I cannot find either at LM shop!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Hi peppermint,

I was referring to the following quote from the spell:
''black powder incense to which you should add Valerian Root, Red Pepper, and Mullein Leaves. (If you cannot find plain black powder incense and those herbs, use an herb-based mixture containing them, such as Black Arts incense.)''

So if you don't use the black arts, then the link I gave you to unscented black incense base is OK. The ''Lucky Spirit black Incense Powders'' you'll find about half-way down in the ''SPECIAL HERBAL INCENSES'' section here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#special
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Aura

Thank you sooooooo much!
You know I'd almost given up. I will place an order immediately and although it will take weeks to arrive, at least I know I've found it!!

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Another question about the Black Walnut Spell. Will the other person be emotionally detached from me as well? (Does the spell affect the other person)? We share custody of our son.
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi, Peppermint.
The answer is: "no".
You'd have to perform other magic on that person.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
I really appreciate your responses!

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Answer received!

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, I feel like an idiot. I did the Black Walnut Bath today in order for me to stop obsessing, stop investing emotional energy into a one-sided love. (This is with my husband--who left me 5 months ago--and the father of my daughter). Now I'm reading more and a little nervous I made a mistake. I am open to a reconciliation later (provided it is a completely NEW relationship in which we actively fight against the old patterns and stay true to ourselves), but in the meantime, I am doing a good job in terms of actions in getting on with my own life, but in my head, I'm still obsessing. Enough already. Should I do something to try to repair any damage I've done, or should I just send energy out to the universe asking for help letting what is meant to be happen?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:22 pm

lucyhoney23, Are you asking if by doing the Black Walnut bath you've destroyed any chance of reconciliation? If that is what you are worried about I would tell you not to worry. The Black Walnut bath help you to heal from grief, heal your heart, and move on. If what you truly desire is a fresh start and "new" relationship with this man somewhere down the line that is still possible, but it will required him to be a "new" person, meaning that he will need to have really changed.

I hope this helps!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BaronSamedi
Newly Registered

Unread post by BaronSamedi » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 am

I am tormented by memories of a past abusive relationship. I have no lingering love for this person; I feel nothing but ill will toward him and I have not had contact with him in years. However, I cannot seem to rid myself of the intrusive memories of the abuse. Would the black walnut spell be appropriate to end his influence over me? Should I follow it with Cut and Clear? I am already in a very happy relationship, so I'm not looking to draw someone new into my life.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, BaronSamedi,
I am so sorry that you're having these feelings. And I know EXACTLY what you're going through as I went through it myself. It felt like my soul had a hole in it.
Yes, the walnut bath followed by the cut and clear spell kit is the very best route.
It is a wonderful combination and helps tremendously.
Also, please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free). It could lesson the burden that's in your heart. Here is thee website:
www.crystalsilenceleague.org
I wish you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BaronSamedi
Newly Registered

Unread post by BaronSamedi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:52 am

Thank you for your kind words, Miss Aida. They are greatly appreciated.

kandyspop
Cut and Clear Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 pm

The walnut bath sounds awesome but the problem is you have to walk outside naked and throw them across the street i live in apartments i don't think i can do that also i have no trees around? :| any other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello, kandyspop,

I have moved your post over to the Black walnut bath.

I believe your answer is here on this subforum

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Looks like i can't use the walnut bath ;/ i was looking forward to it. Can i still use the candle? I must move on someone please suggest another spell to forget someone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, kandyspop,

Yes, you can still use the candle.

And I highly recommend the cut and clear spell kit. We get a lot of positive feedback on this one

www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Praying that things work out well for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

sakura

My success with the black walnut bath/cut and clear spell

Unread post by sakura » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to share the perfect success of the spell for me, for anyone who isn't sure s/he should do it.

I was with an awful man for five years. I loved him more than life myself--actually, he was my first love. We broke up, but I just couldn't let go of him.

So I did a separation spell of my own devising (two black candles anointed with our astral oils, moving gradually apart over a period of 7 days, with each of our pictures under our candles). On the last day, I cut a picture of the two of us in half and deposited the pieces in a river near the place I used to live.

Then I did the black walnut bath and the cut and clear work.

I put away the list of positive characteristics in my jewelry box and honestly didn't think much about it. Actually, at the time I was already dating my current boyfriend, who at the time had almost no characteristics on the list, but I figured it couldn't hurt to write out what I really wanted.

About two months after I did this, I realised one day that I had no feeling whatsoever for the ex. Not hate, not love, complete neutrality. Pretty amazing for five years of unswerving, blind devotion.

The other day I actually found the list of positive characteristics. I was surprised when I read it, because now, two years later, my boyfriend has every single one of the characteristics--where he totally didn't at the time.

So, yes, this spell really works, perfectly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:34 pm

sakura,

WOW!! WOW!!

Congrats on the success of your spells!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sev33

Unread post by sev33 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi,I plan to do the black walnut spell but my issue isn't with one person it's with families.I was severely abused by my bio family emotionally, then again with an ex's family, it crippled me and they laughed at me when I was hospitalized,I won't go into details but to this day it affects my relationships and kills me inside from the emotional pain and hurt.Will this spell work? How do I do it when it's families please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, sev33 ,

I think that with an entire family, you may want to do the Cut and Clear Spell kit in addition to the black walnut.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

You would just says the name: "The Jones Family" or whatever their surname is. If this is not strong enough, you would have to do one for each family member. Then, goon to do the spell kit (just one) for the entire family)

I am so sorry tat you were abused. My heart just bleeds for you. Have you also considered some counseling? I have found that these spells work at the optimal best in conjunction with professional therapy.

I pray that thee scars leave you forever and that you can move on.
HRCC Graduate #1631

sev33

Unread post by sev33 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:45 pm

When you say one for each family member, do you mean I'd have to do dozens of walnut baths? Thanks for ask your advice,I have had counseling the doc told me that my family really messed me up(his words were hat way and he was even mad at them) I do plan to do the cut and clear after the walnut bath as it's exactly what I read, on what to do. Is I it possible too please to get a idea exactly how you would do this? I'd appreciate it....I want this pain to end and when I found hoodoo I felt so drawn to it, to heal me.my family treated me bad and I don't want too hang on to these questions as to why anymore even they don't care, they moved on.thank you both for your responses.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 am

Hi sec33,

If it were me, I'd include the entire family in the cut and clear kit. Like what has already been mentioned.
If there are a few ringleaders, then do them in bunches. For example: Uncle Poo, Auntie M, Cousin X;
do a black walnut spell on the ones who are the worse to you. But do what Miss Aida told you to do
first.

You can check out the spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.hearb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

And again the kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

You might want to get a reading for some insight into this situation from a qualified reader and rootworker:
www.readersandrootworkers.org

Thank-you for posting & sharing. :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

sweet_libra
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweet_libra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi all,

1. I understand that the black walnut spell should be performed "when the moon is dark". I desperately need the spell to be done whenever it is most powerful.
Can you please tell me if the spell is most powerful if it is performed on the actual night of the new moon?
OR is it OK to perform it a day or two before/after the new moon?
OR is it OK to perform it on any night just as long as the moon is dark... say due to cloud cover?

2. If I decide to throw the bowl of walnuts against a tree, does it matter how far away this tree is to my house?

3. One more question, which might seem pretty silly. I have highlighted blonde hair. Will pouring the bath water over my head discolor my hair?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello, sweet_libra,

I prefer to do this type of work on a Tuesday or Saturday of a new moon to get rid of negativity. But, keep in mind these 2 things:

1-If it's an emergency, nothing matters, just do the spell.
2-Many rootworkers don't work with moon phases.

It doesn't matter where the tree is.

I have no idea what it might do to your hair. You might want to ask your hairdresser as I don't know about chemical reactions for things in the hair that interact with other liquids.

Good luck with this spell and hope everything turns out well for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am copying & pasting my post from the Black Walnuts thread just in case I posted it in the wrong place.
Hi Everyone,

When the black walnut bath successfully severs all ties with someone, does it also abolish all offshoots of the aspects of that former relationship? Like, the person is mentally & emotionally abusive toward me but they also spread this poison in other ways via running their mouth to others who take their word (which is merely an opinion or untruth) as fact and in turn also attack me because they don't know any better. I don't want to work on the other folks because even though they can be harsh & hurtful, they're innocent bystanders who are being manipulated & I don't want to touch them.

To put the question in shorter form, is the end result the same for both parties involved: will the target be as done with me as I am with them?

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I did a hard target search & didn't find anything that directly answered my question. I also noticed that this is not an active thread so I hope it is okay that I posed this here, please correct if necessary.

One last thought about disposing of the bath water, I live in a city with endless streams of traffic & it's the middle of winter, can I approach a crossroads wearing at least a long coat & then quickly disrobe for a minute or is full nudity required from the moment you leave the tub & your front door? I'd have to walk thru my apartment building naked being caught on film via security & then venture outdoors which would surely get me arrested and 302'd (involuntary psych hold).

Thank you!
To elaborate on my question about disposing of the water: while waiting for the weather to warm up is an option to avoid frost bitten bits, time is of great importance & I'd rather not delay any longer.

I'm thinking of doing the bath twice, for two different people, one of whom could potentially be a physical threat to me (as I managed to get away from him once before but he has a badge and authority to hide behind). I am currently going through counseling and am doing healing work but I need some finality & a sense of security.

Thanks again if anyone has any input.

Ruby

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 am

Hi Ruby74,

A walnut bath works only on you. I suggest for the other people, doing a protection spell for yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Thank you Ms Melanie. I started working on protection from those family members today.

As far as disposing of the water, is there any way around walking naked to & thru busy city streets?

My apartment building has security cameras & I know there are cameras outside too. Roaming around naked would earn me a ride in a police car & a stay in the psych ward. Not only that but the guy whose unwanted advances that I'm afraid of is a police officer and oh my god no! Is there anything else I can do or should I forget about this spell all together?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:42 am

Hi Ruby74,

For the best outcome of the Walnut bath, yes, you have to be naked. Maybe you could take a trip to a cabin in the woods and do the ritual, just a thought.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Thanks Ms Melanie.

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:23 am

Hi LM,

You mention the black walnut bath, but then you mention the cut and clear after. I was under the impression that this was the cut and clear?

1.What's the cut and clear spell after you perform the black walnut bath?

2. Does the black walnut spell cut his emotional feelings for me or will that just cut my emotional feeling toward him?

Thanks v much in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, Anna123,

I will give you the links for both.

But the black walnut is for you to fall out of love (not him unless he is bathing with it): www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Then the cut and clear is to help you to let go of past conditions and start anew and fresh: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I hope all works out for you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:17 pm

I wanted to thank Lucky Mojo for posting this spell. Following my intuition, I did this spell. Today I received news that would devastate most people. My ex is remarrying. But I felt nothing, no sadness, no anger nothing. I didn't really care. And its only been a few days since I did it. But its so important to know that I was ready to let go.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”