Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I am planning on doing the walnut spell and a cut and clear on behalf of someone else -

my questions -

Do I take the baths myself, or have the person I am doing the work for take the baths?

And, since it is getting to where it is almost never dark where I live, and public nudity is bad, can I dispose of the walnut water down the toilet?

Turnsteel

Re: Black Walnuts / Cut and Clear for Someone Else

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Well it depends. Are you doing the spell to separate the other person from yourself? If so then yes of course you take the bath.

If the goal is to help the other person cut someone from their life then they should be doing the spell them self.

Cut and Clear, especially ms.cat's black walnut bath are a personal matter and in my opinion should be done by the person that wants the results.

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 pm

so I should have the person involved take the bath, and do as much of the ritual themselves as possible.

Still, I am left wondering about the daylight, and the privacy thing - can the bathwater simply go down the loo instead of getting tossed at a crossroads?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:54 pm

The thing about magic is that is is hard to do. The thing about folk magic is that it is based on tradition.

The bath must be taken by the person who wishes to be cleansed. It would take a very experienced and powerfully focussed professional to take a bath for another person by proxy for this type of work -- and even then, i doubt i would be half as effective as getting the person to do the work for themselves, even if they were half-scared and 16 years old. However, bathing by proxy, including the bathing of dolls that are named to represent a client, is part of our tradition. It's just not all that easy.

The thing about the nudity is this: Naked we are born and naked we make love and naked we are when we leave that love behind. The bath is a death and it is also a new birth -- and you cannot be born clothed. The water is to return to the EARTH, not to the sewer system.

Please, if this sort of magic is not for you, do not try to play at it half-way. Better not to try if at all. Just say, "It's too difficult" and let it be.

There are days when i don't want to sell those Black Walnuts i have gathered from my own trees and sorted and dried, and prayed over -- for what -- for three dollars -- so some person can ask me if they can throw the ritual remains down the toilet?

Nope. Not what i want to hear.

Herb-Magic.Com: 9 WHOLE BLACK WALNUTS (IN THEIR HUSKS)
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

bluesky

Unread post by bluesky » Mon May 04, 2009 5:59 pm

I am sorry that my question offended you - I appreciate very much the work that you have put into your informative site and your willingness to answer questions from anyone in such a format as this. However, living where I live, it does create certain practical barriers which require creative thought to overcome.

Right now, there is basically no night time - the sky simply doesn't become dark. I spent the weekend camping, waking up several times throughout the night - and it was never dark. I would have to travel very far in order to experience dark. My thinking was that the bathroom itself could become/stay a dark room where nudity during disposal could be maintained - admittedly, the sewage system itself presents a specific symbolism of return to the earth that isn't quite fitting in this case.

Looking at the issues involved, and the situation, I have decided to hold off on this part of things for now, specifically until the person needing the work is capable of doing it themselves, and I am glad to have a deeper understanding of this work for when that day arrives.

violet

Unread post by violet » Sun May 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi there. I have the black walnuts and am ready to boil up the bath to finally rid myself of leftover feelings of a relationship.

I have read Cat's own story about her after effects. I want to not feel anything when I have to see this person again because he keeps popping up around my life and around my circle of friends, but will feelings from memories, both good and bad pretty much go away also?

I wasn't clear if it will just break all current ties and I could just go on without being bothered by his presence now or if the things that happened before would also be cleared too?

Has anyone else had experience with this bath?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: Black Walnuts for falling out of love

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Hi violet,

Black walnut baths are traditionally used when one wishes to completely kill any connection one may have with a specific person, including any residual love/affection for the person--many even refuse to speak the name of the person the bath was taken to separate from after the work is complete. With this bath, the good and the bad feelings from memories should be neutralized.

In contrast, Cut and Clear is to remove the negative aspects of a relationship (and that may include that person's presence in one's life), while keeping the good -- usually for use in another (new) relationship.

That said, in either case, one can wear Cut and Clear oil or sachet during those times when one may find oneself in social situations where the undesired person is also present:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 pm

What if you are unable to do a portion of that trick, for the black walnuts it says for you to go from your bathroom naked out into the street to the crossroads, and while I personally have some qualms about doing this more because I figure I will get arrested than anything else. Do you think it would be possible to say wear some sort of covering and if so what? Suburban hoodoo's want to know.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi, Wylde -- ms.cat touched on this question above.

The spell calls for you to be nude, if you can't do what the spell asks I would suggest looking for a different spell or coming up with your own.

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Wed May 20, 2009 3:03 pm

ok thanks, I could be nude just not sure how long id remain un-incarcerated lol... best done in a more private area i assume. If I ever need to work something like this I will either make the proper arrangements or find an alternative method.

violet

Unread post by violet » Fri May 22, 2009 7:39 am

to Lukianos:

Thank you for such a great clarification. I am waiting for some cut and clear supplies now, but I haven't decided which way to go-I may do both, the Cut and Clear after the bath. Wearing the oil and sachets is definitely something I already do with other ones, so I will make sure to have the c&c handy in case he shows up.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

chemirgirl

Black walnut bath

Unread post by chemirgirl » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

I want to get rid of any residual feelings that I have for my daughter's father. I have completed the Cut and Clear Spell, but my feelings for him have not completely vanished. I do not want to wash this man completely out of my life because we have a child together, but is it safe to perform a Black walnut bath on myself to completely sever the emotional tie that I have for him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Black walnut bath

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm

The black walnut bath permanently severs your connection to a person - so if you need him in your life due to the child, then I would not suggest the black walnut bath. You could repeat the Cut n Clear, or have a reading done to see what else you may need to do to get the results that you want.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

chemirgirl

Unread post by chemirgirl » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 am

thanks

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:34 am

I want to perform the Black Walnut Bath described on the Cut and Clea web page bath. The one problem is that the home where I live doesn't have a tub. I wanted to know if there is a modification I could make or if I should not do the spell at all since I don't have the "proper" place?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Make sure the water is of a suitable temperature, then stand in the shower and pour the water over yourself. Air dry.

With the Black Walnut Bath you can also use Cut and Clear oil and powder on your body, head to toe.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Is there anything specific I should say or do while doing this? Does it need to be repeated for any length of time?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:26 pm

You can say the following from Open Your Mind to Prosperity by Catherine Ponder:

I now release everything and everybody that are no longer part of the divine plan of my life. Everything and everybody that are no longer part of the divine plan of my life release me.

Also, you can read this passage from the Bible:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18,19 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 pm

With all the baths, if you don't have a bath tub you can boil your bath ahead of time in a pot and then pour it over your head. You can also use a large basin to stand in to collect the bath water if it is needed.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Are the Black walnut and the cut and clear for only PAST LOVE problems or can I use them for past problems (not love), the feeling are still lingering and dragging me into it over and over again and i can't stop thinking. I just want to draw a line...no more.... it is ruining me....

have any of you tried them for problems other than past love... :?: :?: :?:

thanks for your reply
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:31 pm

I have read on this forum that you can petition the spell in such a way to remove the negativeness that has been holding you. Do a forum search. Also, I would suggest that you look into Blessing and Healing products, they are excellent. The answer is yes to your query, I have used them in addition to the 13 herb bath which is great for removing crossed conditions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks very much jwmcclin.... for your reply...
The answer is yes to your query, I have used them in addition to the 13 herb bath which is great for removing crossed conditions.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Horrormoviefan74

Walnut Bath

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi All!

I had the pleasure of a reading by Ms. Cat yesterday, she recommended the black walnut bath.

I've heard of a different sort of love-cleansing bath whereas no herbs are used and it just employs one egg. With the egg you rub it in different areas with the removing petition. However for it to work I was told that one cannot be involved with someone else for one month. Per them it seemed to have been successful. Has anyone heard of this?

I am sending away for my black walnuts today and plan to do the bath as prescribed by Ms. Cat (my reading), but just curious about the abovementioned. And also is there anyone else that has had MAJOR success with the black walnut spell (that hasnt posted about it yet).

I currently have some english walnuts to do the walnut bath, but I am so aching to get this past love out of my system that I am going to do this bath twice!! Now I was also considering tormenting her with several Intranquil Spirit candles for a bit too, just to give her a taste of her own medicine (I understand the risk, cleansing is necessary); my question is: If after doing the walnut bath can I do the Intranquil Spirit spell too? I am asking this because the Walnut bath states that as long as I do not write or say her full name it will work.

Sorry for all of the questions.. I did not see any answers to them on the board and I have checked.

Thanks All!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Walnut Bath

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I wouldn't do the Intranquil Spirit AFTER you've done the Black Walnut bath. You're just renewing an energetic link by doing so. IF you feel you must use the Intranquil Spirit (or you can also not use that spirit and just use Reversing to send back what she's done, or go so far as Crossing + Restless), then I would get all that out of your system before you do the Black Walnut.

Also, if a spell isn't using black walnuts, then it's not really a black walnut spell is it? ;) An egg cleansing can certainly help you get rid of things, however the black walnut is targeted to specifically break an emotional/mental/relationship PERMANENTLY.

And, yes, it works extremely well. I've done it.

Horrormoviefan74

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Thank You, Devi...

How soon after you did the walnut cleansing did you feel rid of that person in your heart/head? Was it immediate? Was it gradual? Afterwards could you absolutely care less about him/her?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Mine was part of a much more complex work for a more complicated situation, so there was more to it then just the bath. As I said, it did work. There was still a good deal of healing that needed to be done in my case from the damage that had been caused. But generally, I could care less about them. Though to be honest, I'll still do a wee jig the day I hear they pass on! ;)

Horrormoviefan74

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Gasp! (tiny giggle)..

I have never felt like that for anyone (as far as them passing part) not even my worst enemies..I just want this woman out of my system..

Thanks Again!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:12 pm

The bath I took was in no way connected to a love relationship. And that person is the only one I've ever felt that way about in my entire life.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Horrormoviefan74 -- The black walnut bath is a thing unto itself. It is not the same as an egg cleansing.

It ends a relationship.

If you try for an Intranquil Spirit petition after that, you would be very foolish, as Devi said.

Play with your emotions of revenge (such as the Intranquil Spirit will facilitate) all you want, but when you want the situation to stop, use the Black Walnut Bath.

HER-WAL-WHNU
$3.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello everyone!

I understand the need to remove the emotional bonds of an unhealthy relationship, but what if you're doing Pay Me work for debts owed and Influence/Do As I Say work so this person can help me as a job reference?

Does the black walnut bath also remove the impact of previous spells on the target?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:04 pm

flamethrower,

The black walnut bath is not for you at this time if you still want/need to have love and emotions them. It does not affect a debt they may owe. It sounds like you need Cut and Clear instead.

sweetpea29

black walnut bath

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am

Hi,
I have done the walnut bath and 2 cut and clear spells [yes 2] and i am still raging and angry over the x jerk. it's been 1 month since my walnut bath and lately i find myself wanting to email him and tell him off and tell him all the things i never got to say. we have had no contact since the breakup. i know part of this is pms, but there is so much rage i don't know what to do with it. i don't want to degrade, and dishonor myself, or stoop myself down to his level, and i know i would feel worse after if i did it, but in the meantime, the thought of giving the bastard a piece of my mind sounds really satisfying. no i have not cursed him, cuz i just wanted to clear my path to meet someone that deserves me. yes, i have had readings as well from iarr members. done all the cleaning, uncrossing etc. was hoping to be able to move on, so i let go of the idea of cussing the hell out of him.

my question is has anyone that has done these rituals experienced any of this post ritual?

if so, what have you done about it?

is it normal to still feel like this?

any advice would be appreciated.

thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: black walnut bath

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 am

It sounds like you need to do some further Healing work and Cast Off Evil on yourself before you'll really be ready to let go. Harboring all that anger is definitely still keeping you linked to this other person. You have to get to the point where you can let go of that anger (that doesn't mean you think what happened was ok, but you get to the point where you can let go of your attachment to the anger), and no longer let it control you, and THEN such spells as Cut and Clear and the Black Walnut can be truly effective.

Since it sounds that you really do have a great deal of lingering anger and such, have you considered having some sessions with a counsellor to help you work through all this? It may help you vent and also gain some perspective, and they can guide you through the process of working through the anger and then being able to leave it behind you.

Healing will help you heal from the trauma and hurt that was caused, and Cast Off Evil can help you cast off the anger and thought patterns that currently have a grip on you. Using these along with some counselling could really help you get to the point where you can leave this all behind.

You may also wish to consider Reversal work. It may aid your healing process. That way you can just send back the garbage that was visited on you by this person, but you're not sending additional negativity their way. You can yell and scream and vent at that Reversal candle, just as you'd like to to him, getting all of that off your chest and sent back to him. When combined with the Healing and Cast Off Evil and some talk-therapy, you may be much more able to actually move forward. Then when you're done with it, you'll really be DONE and you can Black Walnut the heck of it and finalize things.

Best of luck.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Thank you for posting this. I am having very similar issues that wax and wane...getting temporary relief
for it to come right back.It is anger that keeps you tied to them even when they have moved on and could care less.

I think Don Henley sang it best " If you carry all that anger, it's gonna eat you up inside." And it really does...yuck!
All of your suggestions, Devi, are good ones. Cast Off Evil, Reversal, and Healing seem very appropriate
before performing another cut and clear and a Black Walnut Bath. Guess it's time for another order.
Can I buy stock in Lucky Mojo? :D

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I have not taken the Black Walnut Bath ... yet.

Lots of Fiery Wall of Protection and Psalm 91 though, and a Cut and Clear Spell.

I performed the Cut and Clear on Monday of last week...had immediate relief for a day or two.

Then things started "chemicalizing" or getting stirred up. Maybe this does not happen with everyone, but I got even more angry, more obsessive and emotional, the energy got chaotic, then I got sick. Finally, I surrendered to the process and God...I was truly at the end of my rope in doing my part.

And now things do seem very clear. It was like a struggle to purge the energy...I was holding on.

Don't know if that helps anyone...just sharing my experience. It does work, but you have to be willing to let go.

I don't think hoodoo is always a quick fix, but a process.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: walnut bath

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, i did the Black Walnut bath once and -- whoosh. All feelings were dead.

Herb-Magic.Com: 9 WHOLE BLACK WALNUTS (IN THEIR HUSKS)
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

I followed it with the Cut and Clear spell and -- like magic! -- three months later i met my current husband.

Spells are not guaranteed, but when we look at the failures, we do see common patterns. These patters don't account for all failures, by any means, but they are common patterns that professional rootworkers observe ad are aware of.

Sometimes people do the steps out of order. Lunatrix, for example, says that she has not done the Black Walnut spell yet, but she did the Cut and Clear Spell. Well, the subject here is the Black Walnut Bath, not Cut and Clear -- but to do the Cut and Clear and hope to follow it with the Black Walnut Bath is BACKWARDS. We always clear away before replanting. This is explained in straight and simple terms on the Cut and Clear page at HITAP:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Sometimes folks perform a falling-out-of-love spell in a merely physical matter (wash with the bath, light the candles) but in their heart they are not really ready to cut those ties and so they fight their own spell work. This is where the recommendation for counselling comes in. Not everyone can move out of a relationship at the same speed, and some require more personal help, including talk therapy, antidepressant medication or an individual shamanic healer. I have seen this happen, and not only on anti-love spells -- more often such failures happen with reconciliation spells, where the customers SAYS she want a reconciliation, but she sabotages her own work by picking fights or refusing to contact her ex, or even stalking and harassing him.

Why do a couple of you feel angry after trying to cut ties to a failed relationship? Well, at least you're not sitting around crying :-) -- but, truthfully, that anger is yours to own. The spell did not make you angry. Perhaps performing the spell brought into focus the things that went wrong and caused you to cut away that relationship -- and if it takes anger to release you from the relationship, to burn that bridge to the ground so you can never try to cross over it again -- then that's what it takes.

But please so be aware that the state of anger is not a great place to dwell. The love is gone -- so why dwell in anger? Go out and find a NEW LOVE.

If i did it, you can.
catherine yronwode

Carpet

Unread post by Carpet » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 am

Black walnut hulls are not only good for removing unwanted love, they will dye cloth fast and the dye will set well with no chemicals. You will need to wear rubber gloves on your hands unless you don't mind having your hands dyed a darker color since the black walnuts will dye your skin and it is hard to wash off if you can wash it off at all.

Take about two gallons of black walnut hulls and boil them in five gallons of water. Use an enamel or stainless steel pot to dye your fabric in or you may get a reaction with the black walnut acid and your color may not turn out as well as it should.

Sieve out the black walnuts after the water has boiled well and cooled off enough to handle it. You now have a liquid dye bath.

Heat it up again. Remove from the heat or keep it just a little bit warm, and add a cup of vinegar and mix it well in the dye bath. Add your fabric and let is soak in the walnut hull dye bath. Mix it around to prevent any wrinkles from setting. You can leave the cloth in the dye bath as long as you want until you cloth is the color you want it to be.Then pull out the cloth and do not wring it out just hang it up and let it drip dry. Let it dry well before you wash it. It will need to be washed well before you can use the cloth.Walnut dye bath will last a long time on the cloth that you dye. You need to wash the cloth that you dye in a walnut dye bath before you use the cloth.

Black walnuts will dye cloth well and it is all natural. You don't have to add any chemicals when you use black walnuts to dye cloth. Adding vinegar to the dye bath will help the black walnut dye bath hold onto the fabric that you dye. Don't let the black walnut dye bath touch your skin as it will stain anything it touches.

Black walnuts have also been used historically by people to dye their hair. Good luck experimenting with that!

Anyway, I just thought you might be interested in ways to use Black Walnuts other than bathing in them to remove the negative influences of a lost love.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:15 am

I am glad that I came across this thread. I read that you dispose of the walnut husks by throwing them away whilst naked and that it should be outside your back yard.

I have a slight problem in that my house has people living on either side of me and also facing my back door. Were I to take a walk through my back yard naked and throw these over my shoulder into the road I would be the talk of the street for a long long time!!!

Is there any acceptable alternative to doing this starkers????

Olivialeigh
black walnut bath

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 pm

I performed a cut and clear spell for myself to cut ties with my ex boyfriend. I still feel some residual feelings for him and want them to just GO AWAY!
I know Miss Cat advises the Black Walnut spell BEFORE the cut and Clear, unfortunately I failed to read that part before i did the spell. Otherwise I would have done that first.

So here are my questions.

1, can I perform a black walnut bath AFTER a cut and clear..to deaden my feelings? (again it says to perform it first - but i already performed the cut/clear) - exactly 23 days ago.
2. i dont have a bathtub-just a shower..can i tweak the spell to perform it in a shower (pouring the water over my head instead of bathing in it fully?)

I want to make sure that When I perform this it works. I dont care if i see or hear form this person again. I just want to have NO FEELING like he never existed.
I have my black walnuts from Lucky mojo..im just waiting to see what the next step would be.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Olivialeigh -- Yes to your questions 1 & 2.

...and read further abut Cut & Clear Spell and the Black Walnut Bath
(http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

Remember the Black Walnut Bath is considered the ultimate in relationship ending conjure, well this may be a personal opinion. It is definitely designed for you to have neutral feelings...

Janeymack -- There are previous replies to your question on the first page of this ongoing "Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers" thread.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 am

Thank You jwmcclin!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks!

Jinglepop

My Personal Experience With The Black Walnut Spell

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Dear fellow Hoodoo people,

Here is my personal experience with :arrow: THE Black Walnut Spell. It has been an experience and it is why I want to share it with you all.

Because of the particularly tragic romantic life I led I had a rootworker/pro do the spell for me in Early January 2012. It has been 5 weeks since, going on 6 weeks. We synced the time, and as my rootworker did the spell I too did it in my bathtub. I even did the important naked part, coming up with the excuse of "sleepwalking" if I were unlucky and if the police caught me. To be honest I was very skeptical the black walnut spell would work because I was very much in love with my lover. Emotionally, intellectually and physically.

Weeks 1-3: My feelings swung back and forth like a pendulum. I was desperately missing my lover one moment, the next feeling nothing, and often waiting and wondering like mad when can the spell kick in so that my agony could end. I desperately missed my lover's voice, smell, company and friendship.

By week 4, I certainly was beginning to feel movement– I started hating my lover. My rootworker told me it could happen because the black walnut spell is actually pretty hardcore. I found myself remembering all the faults of my ex-lover, I could not remember what I saw in my lover, what good points there were. I could not even seem to remember our tender moments together. It is not like I have had my memory wiped, the memories are there, but they are less intense than they used to be and I am not even sentimental about them. (You can even say I find the memories slightly disturbing.)

Now it is going on week six. It feels as though the breakup happened ages ago. As though it happened sometime last year, not last month.I still feel spurts of hatred for my ex. I feel like I want to curse/cross/jinx the idiot. But the overall feeling is starting to become of indifference.

Before all this happened with my rootworker reconciliation work was favoured because my lover and I parted due to circumstance. There was true love. However with a reading because circumstances would not be favourable for another year we thought it best to do the black walnut and just be friends with my ex-lover. And when the time was right do reconciliation.

At the rate the way the black walnut spell has been moving I do not think that will happen. Which logically is a pity. Also, the saying of not writing or saying your ex-lover's name is untrue. I have said it and written it so many times as a test, and the black walnut spell has not been broken.

Be very sure if you want to do it. If in future you might want to get together with your ex, (if your case were similar to mine) do the cut and clear. It's not called "THE" black walnut spell for nothing.

Just asking. Is it possible to break the black walnut spell? I MIGHT want to try and reconcile with my ex if no-one better comes along for me in future. Own rootworker tells me that we will cross that bridge when its here. But my mind is an active and curious one.

What do you all have to say?

Turnsteel

Re: My Personal Experience With The Black Walnut Spell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Jinglepop wrote: Just asking. Is it possible to break the black walnut spell? I MIGHT want to try and reconcile with my ex if no-one better comes along for me in future. Own rootworker tells me that we will cross that bridge when its here. But my mind is an active and curious one.

What do you all have to say?

If you ever wanted to get back with them, you should not have done the black walnut spell. It is meant to permanently sever your connections with a given person, and that is what it does.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 pm

It is why I am posting this here, if you read what I said, best to do just the cut and clear if you all wanted to get back together. I've heard some say it is permanent, some say it isn't.

The reason why I had to do the black walnut was because I had done the cut and clear three times, and they all failed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm

This is a good testimony for those interested and for those who are skeptical about the spell. Remember one thing if nothing else, it is permanent.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:02 am

The Black Walnut Spell is absolutely permanent. That is why we caution people who are considering that to take that factor into deep consideration before doing this. If there is any chance you may wish to reconcile, or if there is any reason why the ex needs to remain in your life (for instance if you have children together), the Black Walnut spell is inappropriate.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Going on week seven of the Black Walnut Spell.

Folks, all I can say is uh. Do this spell only if you're sure. Right now I'm looking at what happened in the past as an event. I don't even see my ex-lover as a living and breathing person anymore. Just a memory, of which is not even fond. It's there. But as for feelings... Nothing exists anymore. It's like water running out of cupped hands. I'll even say I think the black walnut spell is a form of dark arts, since dark arts incense was used.

Folks. Only do the black walnut spell if there is no hope whatsoever. This is powerful stuff.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Thank you for that testimonial, Jinglepop. The way you describe it is exactly how i felt too -- as if the person wasn't exactly a ... person ... anymore. Just a thing.

It has been 14 years, and the feeling ... or, rather, the lack of feeling ... still holds.

HER-WAL-WHNU
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:19 am

An honour to be thanked by you Ma'am Cat.

Yes, this is one powerful spell folks. I must say it certainly has been an interesting experience. :|
You can even say I am starting to believe that I wasn't even in love in the first place now. I am starting to look back and think, "what on Earth was I thinking?!"

I would highly recommend this spell for people who have gone through break-ups/divorce with no hope for reconciliation and or if the relationship was bad for you. Saves you alot of heartbreak, pain, longing, regret and months of suffering.

It's not as though it didn't happen. It did, just that you're indifferent to it.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm

I did the black Walnut bath and Cut and Clear a year and a half ago to rid myself of a bad relationship. I can truly attest to it. All feeling was gone. and he became a non-person. To this day he still is a nonperson. I have no bad feelings, no good feelings. Its like we never dated at all, in fact sometimes I feel like we never even met. Hes a stranger to me.

The cut and clear works very well to. Someone so much better came into my life 2 weeks after I performed it, and I am so happy they did.

Thanks Catherine and LMCC for putting all the info up on these spells, I feel like alot of us got out of horrible relationships and were able to move forward.

thehandofthenight

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello,

I am set on doing the black walnut bath (I received my package yesterday) and I was wondering if

a) It would be best to do it on a Saturday as the work is associated with death (death of feelings for another)

b) I have read through the posts and I read that you had to dispose of the bath water at a crossroad. I believe I also read that you can dispose of the water in your backyard...It would be preferable for me to throw it in the backyard as the fences in my neighborhood are quite high therefore no one will see me naked. If I were to do it at the crossroad near my house, I would have to pass by about 25 houses therefore chances of me being caught naked would be quite high...
Can anyone confirm if I can throw the water in the backyard?

Thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 am

I would not dispose of this water in your backyard. When you use the yard for disposal it's to anchor a specific working to you and your property. For this you are trying to get rid of something permanently. Planting that in your backyard is definitely NOT what you want to do in this situation!

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Hello everyone. I was curious if the BW bath spell can be used to get rid of negative personality traits like jealousy, obsession, etc. instead of a person. Are there variations of which this spell can be used for that?

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:33 pm

decibeldiva wrote:Hello everyone. I was curious if the BW bath spell can be used to get rid of negative personality traits like jealousy, obsession, etc. instead of a person. Are there variations of which this spell can be used for that?
Hi

you'd probably be better off using Cast Off Evil bath crystals for your intended purpose.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:44 pm

If you need that person in your life in any capacity, then do not perform the Black Walnut. It will remove them from your life totally. Work with Cut and Clear products instead to help remove the emotional bonds to the person, without removing them from your life.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 am

Thanks jinglepop for testimony to my work as a rootworker!!
Blessings!!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I had a reading yesterday and was told that I have a weak crossing.

1) I have cut and clear products and black walnuts. I'm wondering which order I need to do this.

2) Should my reversible candle should be red/black or white/black? And would I dress this candle like I would in any other reversing spell?

3) I have plenty of great oils and herbs to work with but I will have to purchase what candles I can find in the area. Will I be able to start this this weekend with what I have?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi, Temont --

1) Perform the Black Walnut bath first and then the Cut and Clear Spell.

2) You do not need a reversing candle to persorm a Cut and Clear or Black Walnut spell. See.
http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear. You need a white candle and a black candle. If you want to do a reversing spell -- well, that's a different spell -- and you could use either red/black or white/black. But that is NOT part of the Black Walnu spell or the Cut and Clear spell.

3) I cannot advise you on what to purchase from other suppliers, but candles are pretty standard items. To perform the Cut and Clear spell you need one white candle and one black candle. They can be as small as 4".
catherine yronwode

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Okay, thank you Miss Cat :D

I think I might have posted in the wrong topic... okay...

1) the weak crossing part is what I figured I would have to clean up first or do I have to address it at all?

2) Will the cut and clear cover it? I guess that's what I'm wondering.

I will DEFINITELY stock up on everything you all have over time but I do have things that I buy here and there (mostly Lucky Mojo products from suppliers I guess aren't regulars for you all)...

sorry to be a bug. I just want to try to do it right the first time and I'm planning on starting tomorrow to shake the last of this off.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”