• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Blending Together Lucky Mojo Bath Herbs Crystals Floor Wash

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Blending Together Lucky Mojo Bath Herbs Crystals Floor Wash

New postby unique1 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 pm

hello,
i am wondering if anybody has mixed ingredients into floor wash when doing a cleaning? I want to mop out my house and i'm going to buy the bath crystals (can that be used if they don't have the floor wash?) I want to use something to uncross the house, then money drawing wash and road opener. Is there any way i can mix them or should i just do 3 seperate washes each day? (i was going to do it for 7 days) Thanks in advance for any help
unique1

Re: floor wash

New postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi unique1,

unique1 wrote:i wondering if anybody has mixed floor wash when doing a cleaning? I want to mop out my house and i'm going to buy the bath(can that be used if they don't have the floor wash?) I want to use something to uncross the house, then money drawing wash and road opener. Is there anyway i can mix them or should i just do 3 seperate washes each day? (i was going to do it for 7 days)

Bath crystals can definitely be used as floor washes, and I often mix them with other cleaning products, as well.
Floor washes can mixed if their purposes are similar or compatible. Of the three washes you mention, you could combine the uncrossing and road opener as these formulas are both for clearing away obstacles. Chinese wash may also be used for both these purposes. The clearing/cleansing wash(es) should be done first, cleaning from top to bottom and back to front, with the wash water finally being thrown out the front door / off the property. The money drawing wash would be done second, washing from the front steps in through the front door and then through the home (front to back). This second wash water would be disposed of in the back yard/on your property.

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

New postby unique1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 am

thank you very much i never used bath crystals but i will look into that!!
unique1

New postby unique1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 pm

i have another question should i do the uncrossing work for 7 days then do the blessing spells are do i mop with the uncrossing then the blessing?
unique1

Blending two or more Lucky Mojo Bath Herbs or Bath Crystals

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Is Hyssop, Rue, and Five Finger Grass a good spiritual bath combination for uncrossing and unjinxing?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Hyssop, Rue, and Five Finger Grass Spirtual Bath

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm

It's okay, but Five Finger grass is usually used for sucess, not for jinx-breaking. I'd prefer Hyssop, Rue, and Salt.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Hyssop, Rue, and Five Finger Grass Spirtual Bath

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:44 pm

ok thanks again, I will follow the hyssop, rue and salt ritual until I get my order for the 13, 9 and 7 herb baths. Thanks again.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Can a Bath have multiple intent bath crystals?

New postby path2success » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Can we combine multiple bath crystals eg: love drawing, money drawing & fast luck just so i can have it once and use the water for laundry and floor wash once?
I got all my LM packages now so want to use everything !
path2success

Re: Can a Bath have multiple intent bath crystals?

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:46 pm

You can combine bath crystals in the way that you have described. Just make sure that you are clear about what you want to accomplish before you start combining ingredients :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Can Success & love bath crystals be mixed?

New postby path2success » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:49 am

Can we combine Crown of Success & Return to me crystals in teh same bath? They are diff purposes. Crown is for general successs in all areas of my life and return is love but I need to start on a specific day and cannot have 2 baths one aftetr the other before dawn. So is it ok to combine both and then perform sucessive spells?
path2success

Re: Can Success & love bath crystals be mixed?

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 am

If you were doing them together for the same thing that be fine, taking a bath for two different purposes how ever,mm,not so much. You wouldn't burn a candle for to different things would you? Your obviously going to have to wait on doing one of the spells.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby fountaingirl » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 pm

I have combined different floorwashes, but that have a similar vibe, to excellent effect.

I usually start with a base of chinese wash, then add from there. Nice additions I have found are
    * Fiery Wall of Protection(it clears away what is already there then puts up a wall against reinfestation),
    * I Can You Can't (excellent if the Chinese Wash is clearing out something thrown by a rival),
    * Fast Luck (if you need a good strong turnaround -- wonderful before starting a working with St. Expedite)
    * Success (especially nice when you've been fixed for a while).
I wouldn't go nuts, though, I think one or two additions max into the Chinese Wash. But then, this is just what I've had luck with in the past.
fountaingirl

Healing, Tranquility & Fiery Wall - Combine?

New postby path2success » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Healing, Tranquility & Fiery Wall of Protection Bath Crystals - Can I combine these 3 ingredients in 1 bath or is it preferable to have 3 seperate baths?
path2success

Re: Healing, Tranquility & Fiery Wall - Combine?

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I wouldn't have an issue with combining Healing and Tranquility, but Fiery Wall of Protection should be its own bath.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby path2success » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia! [I was trying to combine coz of winter chill in air drying :)]
path2success

New postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone that tells me something like that. Buy a space heater for your bathroom, there cheap and a great thing to have,lol.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby path2success » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Good idea :) ! I can actually use that for my room too when I work spells since I usually turn off the central AC/heater to avoid draft and end up either freezing(winter) or sweating (summer) by the time my candles burn out completely.
path2success

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Here here HailDiscordia...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby freegirl » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Just be careful not to touch anything electric when you're in the bath, or let water touch it.
freegirl

Cleansing AND Protection baths

New postby mommystwin27 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm

I was curious to know if there was such thing as baths/rituals that involve cleansing and protection at the same time.
Not for my own sake, but I wanted to know cause, for example, I like the 9 day New Orleans Protection Bath that is in Ms. Cat's book. Given the ingredients, which are of both cleansing and protective properties, I wanted to know if this was the intent, to cleanse AND protect at the same time, since there is no specification.

To make sure I am getting the full benefit, I wanted to make sure. :)
mommystwin27

Re: Cleansing AND Protection baths

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Van Van has both cleansing and protective elements.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby mommystwin27 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Ok, thanks Devi.
I wanted to make sure I was killing two birds with one stone correctly, lol.
mommystwin27

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Also, any protection-aimed condition bath salts will be cleansing and protective, since they are mixed with salt (very cleansing).
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Blending two or more Lucky Mojo Herbs or Bath Crystals

New postby Beach » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 am

Hi, I have a lot of work to do in hopes of a reconciliation. The work requires quite a number of different spiritual baths. Can I combine all those herb types into one bath or do I have to bath separately for each cause?

thanks....
Beach

Re: Combining spiritual bath herbs

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am

Depends on what all those baths are. But if you are doing a bunch of separate works, cleansings, drawings, etc, then you want to do them separately.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Beach » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am

Hi, thanks. I have to do a 13-day-cleansing, healing, courage & reconciliation.

wait a minute, do I have to complete the 13 day cleansing cycle before I start on the other phases? I was planning on doing everything all at once. Is that ok? thanks
Beach

New postby Devi Spring » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

No - finish your cleanse before moving into another area of work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Blending two or more Lucky Mojo Bath Crystals

New postby jujuman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 am

1) Can I mix two, three or even four bath crystals for a bath?
e.g, Reconciliation, Attraction, Fire of Love, Follow me Girl and Love me Bath Crystals?

2) Am I right that the water does NOT need to be thrown at a crossroad? is it okay to let it go down the drain after the bath?
jujuman

Re: Can I mix bath crystals for a bath?

New postby Priestess Najah » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 am

Hello Jujuman,

You find great details and instructions regarding bath crystals and washes at the LMCCO website:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

May all your works be successful ones!
Priestess Najah

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:23 am

1) Yes, you can mix these bath crystals.

2) No, you would not want to let it just go down the drain. In hoodoo, we dispose of things, and it is the final step in the work and directing the intentions of the work. For love work, to draw someone to you, you can sprinkle it either around your home.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby jujuman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 am

Thank you Sister Najah and Starsinthesky7 for your responses.

Starsinthesky, I think I understand from what you said is to take a small bit of the bathwater, sprinkle it around where she will walk and the rest goes down the drain right? otherwise I cant think of any other option.
jujuman

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 am

Yes take a portion of the water, and sprinkle it around the home since this is work to reconcile, attract, etc.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

1) Yes, we do this all the time with oils, incenses, bath salts, and sachet powders.

2) You should take a small bit of your water. It need not be disposed at a crossroads -- the disposal area is somewhat a question of the kind of work you are doing -- but, retaining some of the work methods from when people bathed outdoors, you should dispose of at least a token amount in a ritual manner. If it is your intention that the person is actually going to come to your home and walk up the path to your door, then that is where i would sprinkle it, where the person you are attracting will walk through it. Be sure to sprinkle it in an INWARD direction, toward the door.

For more information on our traditions of disposal, please see the page i have written in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" called "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains." It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Bath Salts Combination Questions

New postby cindy9 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

*In a Business to bring prosperity and success and to draw more business would it be ok spray chinese wash first ...then to mix..
- Lodestone Bath Crystals or Magnet Bath Crystals + Money Drawing Bath Crystals or Wealthy Way Bath Crystals (any suggestion on which one is a better combination for a business ) for spraying around the store

I was thinking of making a spraybottle and using it every other day to improve our lives but dint want many btls just one if possible ....that's why i'm unsure how to do this ...
*At home for a peaceful loving home (to ward of negativity,fights and promote love and harmony and reconcile i.e promote more love between me and my husband )
- Lodestone Bath Crystals or Magnet Bath Crystals + Reconciliation Bath Crystal s+Prosperity Bath Crystals+House Blessing Bath Crystals+Chuparrosa Bath Crystals+other love bath crystals or oils such as follow me boy , fire of love, bewitching etc ...

-also which one is the strongest dominating bath crystal (to dominate a man to make him stop his bad habits )can i mix that too with the others mentioned above for home

* if i use the uncrossing crystals too for the mix above to help hel our home does that undo my tricks, mojo bags and spells too towards that person ....

if any other suggestions please let me know ....

thank you so much
Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator for all you have done and are doing for me ...
cindy9

Re: Bath Salts combination questions

New postby autumnalflower » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:54 pm

I use a combination of healing/tranquility sachet powders for my self and son, seems to really help with sleep. I have depression and he has adhd is why I chose those 2.
autumnalflower

New postby TBanks91 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Good Afternoon Forumers Haha

Thankfully I may ask this question in this thread, my lover is away. He's been away for months now and I love him and desire him back to me. (I'll followup with STAY WIITH ME PRODUCTS AFTER) I'm doinq the Whiskey/Man Attractinq Spell in the Hoodoo Herb & Root book, now I Adore mixinq and findinq whats best & effective for me. I'm doinq the 21 day spell with Catnip. I'll be washinq and bathinq normally as well before I conjure my work. May I blend RETURN TO ME crystals with ATTRACTION crystals in my bath? I'd like to do that. Usually I solve everyone elsea issues here lol, can't even solve this one haha. I want him to return home & also attract to me with his love and affection. Im followinq the attraction method with the oils, candlework && catnip work. As well as use RETURN TO ME OIL AND ATTRACTION oil on the knobs? Double dressinq with Attraction Powder?

So a few questions hidden in there i'd love answered. Thank You friends.

Stay Blessed Everyone,
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

New postby aura » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi TBanks91,

you can definitely mix the two sets of bath crystals together, just reduce the quantities of each somewhat so that it isn't so overly strong as to irritate the skin. That said, I personally find that working in threes (or fives - but that's a bit much of a smell sensation for a bath mix - literally a bath bomb ;) ) is most effective for me - perhaps some Fire of Love in there.

For double dressing your candles (or fixing which I believe is the term for oiling and then sprinkling or ''herbing'' a candle - although someone with more xp can confirm or deny that one), you can go that route - just go easy on the powder/herbs to avoid giving your burn any trouble.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

New postby TBanks91 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank You Friend Aura,

I do appreciate your reply and yes, I do not want to incorprorate a bath bomb lol. My qoal is to have him return to me, attract his love, and thouqh we are not toqether, I want to intensify the urqe of his love by welcominq him home to a candle lit dinner, some wine, [or whiskey already blended with the CATNIP] and a nice bath, and top it off with lovemakinq til the sun rises up and I call off work the next day lol ;)

So I definately have COME TO ME crystals from when I did my spel a few months back, I'll use those added with the ATTRACTION and RETURN TO ME You've stated, ya know since it's all in 3's.

I wanted to qive you insiqht on the candle work, I will incorporate once aqain,
HIS CONCERNS - HAIR, [not semen i'll save that for the stay with me work]
Add A Petition To Return Him Home and Attract His Genuine Love
Return To Me and Attraction Oil, obviously ComeToMe Oil too [a tad of Dixie for spice and fosterinq romance]
Double Dress with Pure Attraction Powder and Catnip Herb

.....For 21 days and then Liqht a ATTRACTION Viqil on his behalf. Yeah I know, I qot it fiqured out lol.
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Re: Blending two or more Lucky Mojo Herbs or Bath Crystals

New postby Starbright » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Which is better for cleansing when doing negativity work, Florida Water or Hyssop bath crystals?
Starbright

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Hyssop is used after negative or "dark" work, along with Psalm 51. Lucky Mojo carries both Hyssop herb and Hyssop bath crystals.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Starbright » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Thanks for your reply Mama Micki. Should I use the Hyssop bath crystals for the Hyssop herb?
Starbright

New postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:44 pm

I have always used the herb.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Starbright » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Ok..thanks Mama Micki
Starbright

Mixing More Than One Bath Crystal Together

New postby Violetfire » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 am

Hello,

I would like to know if it is advisable that I mix two types of bath crystal together. I would like to mix Bewitching and Follow Me Boy for some added fireworks with my husband, who is generally too preoccupied and busy doing nothing to pay attention to me.

Any thoughts? I plan to back these up with some Bewitching incense, FMB oil, Fire of Love oil, and Fire of Love sachet powder in the four corners of the room. I'm going to put the Fire of Love oil on a red candle with his name and my intent written on it while he's not home (don't want to get busted!) and I'll pray while the candle is burning. The FMB oil is for me to wear. :D

Anyway, my question is about putting those two bath crystals together. I'm also interested in the versatility of the bath water. For example, these products work on my husband whether or not he touches them, however do work more strongly if he touches them (I've anointed his chair arms and computer mouse before, etc.). Would putting a bit of the bath water in a spray bottle with a bit of water and then spritzing his vinyl desk chair (and maybe his keyboard lightly) be effective? I'm looking for any ways that I can get him into contact with the products, because on him they work best that way.

Thanks!
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:19 am

Violetfire --

Your topic already has a fairly long thread and your question was merged into this thread. Please read the above posts and you may already see answers to your question about blending and mixing products. If you have further questions, just ask!

Your other questions (about people touching products versus indirect contact through spray, which will dry and leave a residue) are really about the general subject of folk-magic, not about Lucky Mojo bath crystals. There are a number of threads at the forum for newbie questions like this. In the Cleansing sub-forum, the threads are:

Newbie Questions about Baths and Cleansings (120+ posts)
newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html

Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers (180+ posts)
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions-and-answers-t11828.html

For more general information on conjure practuces, please see my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice/" The table of contents is here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

The chapter on baths, floor washes, and spiritual cleaning is here:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Violetfire » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 am

Thank you, I'll go ahead and as planned then. :D
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

Combinig Baths?

New postby blue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 am

I am planning on using Fast Luck, Road Opener and Money Draw Bath Crystals. My question is, can I combine all three into one bath, or do I need to do them individually? And if so, what order should I do them in?
blue

Re: Combinig Baths?

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 am

You can include all 3 into one bath. But I would probably do the road opener separate to remove obstacles. And then do the fast luck and money draw together.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Combinig Baths?

New postby blue » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 am

Thank you for your quick response!
blue

Easter Floor Wash

New postby Miss Bri » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 am

Hi everyone,

This is a variant recipe on a floorwash that both Momma Hen and I use at Easter time. Easter cleaning is a tradition in our households that has both spiritual and practical significance. Its spiritual because we begin a big Easter clean on Good Friday invoking the spirit of the women who dressed and cleansed the body of Jesus Christ in the tomb. Its practical because we always have a big Easter party so the floors have to be spotless!

You will need:
3 balm of gilead buds: http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
1 packet peaceful home herb mix: http://herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html
7 drops Jesus Christ the King oil: $6.00 OIL-CAT-JESU
splash of 7-11 holy oil: $12.00 OIL-SPE-711H
1 whole archangel root: http://herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
slices-3-5 of Jezabel root if you have it: http://herb-magic.com/jezebel-root.html
(the Jezebel root addition started with my nanna--she said it was to honor Mary Magdalene, and that was all she said)

On the morning of the Friday before Easter (Good Friday) steep all of the herbs and roots in hot water for 21 minutes, strain all herbs/roots out and allow the water to cool. Add the oils praying the Lord's prayer over the water as you do so. Clean your home with the water as you normally would, you know, back to front and ceiling to floor. If you wish to light a small white candle in each room as you finish up you may do so, and anointing it with some of the Jesus Christ the King oil is a nice touch. I have added the final step of going through my home and censing each room with frankincense on Easter Sunday morning. The cleaning can be done anytime between Friday afternoon and Sunday dinner or it can be spread out over Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Easter tidings to you all!
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Easter Floor Wash

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 am

Thank you Miss Bri...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Papa Newt » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 am

This is a fantastic wash Miss Bri! Thank you for sharing your family Easter tradition with us. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 am

Thank you so much for sharing Miss Bri!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

New postby Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 am

This is a lovely tradition. Thank you for sharing.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 pm

A very nice (and powerful) recipe for a floor wash. Thank you for sharing that with us all.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm

awesome. Thanks Miss Bri!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 am

So glad you guys like!
xoxo
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Mama Micki » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 am

I'll have to try this next Easter. Thanks!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

looking for ideas to enhance my magical & psychic abilities

New postby mystic_fae » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:53 pm

I know there are other threads on these topics separately but I am looking for ideas on how to use them in combinations. I have been told I have strong magical ability but need to work on my confidence level. I also know for sure I have a high level of psychic ability but with the same issue, low confidence.

So I have just purchased the following from LM (shopping spree very much enjoyed):

I LOVE taking spiritual baths, so I got these in bath crystals:
Master Key
Power
African Juju
Psychic Vision

And these oils:
Master Key
African Juju
Psychic Vision
(didn't get Power Oil, not sure why, but I will soon)

I did not get incense at the time, since I am not big on it really.

My first question is, can you combine bath crystals the same way we do with oils? Like if I want to enhance my magical ability and confidence in my magic work, could I mix Master Key, Power, and African Juju in a bath? Or should I do them one by one? I was thinking for my magical side i could do this, and follow it up with Master Key & African Juju on a purple candle.
Then for the psychic side, I could mix Master Key, Power, and Psychic Vision as one bath, and follow that up with a blue candle with Master Key & Psychic Vision.

Then from what I understand, I would anoint myself with Master Key and African Juju when doing any spell work? And then Psychic Vision when doing tarot, or just general psychic enhancement?

One more question - there is not all that much info in the forums regarding African Juju oil. There is this thread but there is not many posts in it: african-juju-oil-questions-and-answers-t6877.html#p75924 I have read in other places that this oil can be used on candles along with any other spell work to enhance your work. Is this true?

Thank you for all and any info/advice.
mystic_fae

Re: looking for ideas to enhance my magical & psychic abilities

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 pm

To answer your question, can you blend bath crystals, the answer is YES! Read further here (http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells