People often ask me if a particular blend of oils will "work" for their purposes or if a spell they are casting "will work" or "will be stronger" or "will get messed up" if they use blended oils.
The practice of magic does not operate according to strict rules such that an outside observer can calculate your "winning odds." Just as important to the work as good, traditional tools and curios associated with the form of magic you are practicing are:
* your own degree of focus and dedication (including your ability to perform the rite in a spiritually concentrated state of mind and to carry it through according to authentic teachings),
* the degree of vulnerability and accessibility and suggestibility of the person you are attempting to influence (including his or her willingness to be ensorcelled or his attempts to break your work or protect him or herself from it),
* the degree of harmony between your stated goals and your actual personal behaviour (in other words, there is not a lot of use in attempting love magic if you are suicidal and also hate sex).
In other words, to use an analogy to cooking -- you can buy all the fancy ingredients in the world, but in order to present a successful dinner party:
* you have to follow the recipe until you learn how to improvise and change things a bit, and to recognize that certain elements in a recipe cannot be changes or the recipe will not work,
* your dinner guests need to be hungry because a tasty home-cooked meal is of no use to people who have just stuffed themselves with junk food and sugar-drinks,
* no one will come to your lovely dinner party if they know that your house is filthy, you curse and swear at them, you are prone to throwing knives, and you are the one who killed their kitten.
I hope this all makes sense to you and explains once and for all why we cannot actually predict the outcome of a spell performed by someone we do not know on someone we do not know, even though we are the people who supplied the ingredients that went into the spell.
Read more about blending oils here:
Blending Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Oils and Ordering Rootworkers and Churches Special Blends