Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 02, 2011 4:34 am

ZenRez wrote:What would be a good oil mix for someone who has trouble with public speaking and moving forward in their career?
I like Crown Of Success for that sort of thing, I have personally found it to help a lot in public speaking, and of course it can help in career. A good mix for this would be:

Crown of Success oil, to crown all of there works with success.

Mercury Oil, to aid in speech and mental acuity

Crucible of Courage oil, to give them courage and confidence

And finally, King Solomon Wisdom oil, because in matters of career and indeed in all things, Wisdom is always welcomed.
ZenRez wrote:Also, would luckymojo make the oil mix for me?

Yes they can indeed make a mix for you. Go to the complete inventory page here:http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html
And scroll down until you find the listing for "4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil, Retail" its 32 dollars for 4 oz. of oil, a great bargain. In the message field when you place your order list the oils you would like to go into the mix.

Hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 am

Thank you Turnsteel

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

That's a great oil mix that Turnsteel mentioned. You might consider getting a mojo hand with similar intents and feeding it the oils mentioned.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 pm

1) What would be the ideal oil at Lucky Mojo for getting a spouse/partner to fully submit to ones sexual desires?

Practitioner here is seeking full sexual submission from the partner.

Theres a variety of oils listed but which one or combination would be best?

Commanding oil
Compelling
Controlling
Do as I say
Essence of Bend Over
I dominate my woman/man
Master

2) Also how to use the oil for that purpose?

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm

The best way to get someone on the same page as you are sexually is to talk about your desires with them. Sometimes you can work out a deal to trade off on fantasies.

Maybe a little Follow Me Boy/Girl will help you be more magnetic and persuasive in sexual situations.

Edit: After looking through your posting history, it seems like you're having a great deal of trouble in your life right now, especially with your marriage. Since you seem desperate to reconcile with your wife, but nothing seems to be working, to the point that you're thinking of resorting to dominating spells, perhaps you should first get a reading to make certain that it's worth your time and energy to keep pursing.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks ConjureMan! Will look into it.
What would you recommend putting into the mojo hand?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 am

Jujuman, you have left out the most important part of the equation -- your list contains no SEX or LOVE oils!

1)

With the exception of "I Dominate My Woman" and "I Dominate My Man," which at least refer to a specific partnership, the oils you listed could just as easily be used on a co-worker, IRS auditor, or the guy who is repairing your car.

If you want just one oil, try using "Follow Me Girl," which is already a combination of love oils and domination-type oils. To make a custom blend, chose two or three oils that harmonize.

A basic blend of this type, which i have used, is Kiss Me Now! plus Love Me plus Compelling.

If you are currently married and there is no sex in the marriage, try Kiss Me Now! plus Marriage plus Compelling.

If you are currently having sex with the woman and want some form of sexual pleasure that your partner has so far objected to co-participating in, try Fire of Love plus Love Me plus I Dominate My Woman (unless you want her to be a dom and yourself a submissive, in which case it would be Fire of Love plus Love Me plus I Dominate My Man and you would call that special request into it.

2)

Contacting her body with the oils or wearing them when in her presence would be a typical method of use. For a detailed explanation of how to use spiritual oils in the conjure tradition, see this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page at my Lucky Mojo site:

http://lcukymojo.com/oils.html

I am moving this into the thread on blending two or more oils.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Thu May 05, 2011 8:28 am

Miss Cat thanks for your input.

Angela Marie Horner
AIRR Member

Unread post by Angela Marie Horner » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 am

I used a blend of three oils and a few drops of blood to anoint my runes!

It worked really well, but I had wakened them when I first made them.

I have not used hoodoo before, so after I anointed them they were stronger -- but how often do you "feed" your items?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

LotusRavyn -- Most people who feed a mojo or an amulet do so once a week.
catherine yronwode

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi everyone! I have so many LM oils, I have a chest full of them. I am placing a new order soon, and there are like 10 new oils I want. Which is about what I can afford. I have them written first to last as need be. My last one I really want Indian Spirit Guide or Benevolent Spirit, whatever the names are. But I also wanted Money House Blessing. If I buy the Spirit guide, can I mix these to form an appropriate Money House Blessing Candle ( I just got these a few weeks back)

Prosperity + Blessing + Protection ?

Thank you in advance everyone~~

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:31 am

Hi Conjuremoon,

personal opinion - do buy the Spririt Guide - the oil will be wonderful: but don't mix it in with the Money House Blessing unless you're specifically petitioning your Spirit Guide(s) to help bring money and blessings to your home.

Prosperity + Blessing + Protection would be a good blend for your candle - in your next oil purchase you could also specifically obtain the Money House Blessing oil and use the single oil. Other possible combinations:

Happy Home + Wealthy Way + Marriage (granted - that's if you're attached!)
Money Drawing + Money Stay With Me + Happy Home
Money House Blessing + Protection + Peony

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am

1) WORK SITUATION
I mixed those oils for work, I am getting them to time to work. This boss use to talk and act like she want to help me, but I think some people spoke against me.

Stop Gossip oil
Boss Fix oil
Commanding oil
Pay me
I going to add a honey jar as well.

I need to know -- am I on the right track?

2) BACK TO SCHOOL
I want to start back to school I want a online Mba program but writing does not come easy for me, well to be honest I have always had people picking on me in school and that made it hard to learn. I had to miss alot because me and brother had to help the family eat, pay bills, and buy clothes. I want to use

Crown of Success Oil
Van Van oil
King Solomon Wisdom Oil

Would those be the correct mixture of oil to help me give that writing going???

3) DEBT
I have a lot of debt, so my goal it to be debt free. I want to use

Van Van oil
Wealthy oil

Any other suggestion on any of these mixture???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

Hi, Ericstudy --

On (1) you are right on target.

On (2) you are good too, but to be frank, i do notice that your writing needs improvement, so be sure to spend lots of time on that, and you may do well to get a tutor.

On (3) I think you can improve your blend by adding two more oils:

Money Drawing
Money Stay With Me

Don't forget that if you intend to use these blends on a regular basis, that blends of up to four oils -- with all the herbs from all four oils -- can be ordered from us as custom-made 4 oz. Rootworkers Specials, which will give you a lot more oil for your money. A 4 oz. Rootworkers Special is the same in volume as EIGHT of our 1/2 oz. bottles but the cost is must less per ounce.

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

MiniKittyKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by MiniKittyKat » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 pm

I have a few questions about using Look Me Over and Bewitching oils or bath crystals and spells.

1. Do I just mix the two together?

2. Could I just try wearing the oil first (like a test run) before I jump into bathing in them or working a full blown spell?

3. If I did do a full blown spell (it would be Look Me Over) could I incorporate or blend in as little or as much of the Bewitching product as I want?

4. WIll doing this affect my personality in any way? Will I change? Will I become evil or something?

5. Will doing this affect my family? I live with my parents and children. Does this only affect me?

6. When I put in my petition how would I word it? This is what I'm looking to gain:
  • I'm interested in Single Men that I find attractive, I like all kinds of men so could I make it to where if I'm interested in them, they are interested in me.
Would that work? I basically just want to be able to have my pick, if I want him then I can have him type thing.

7. Is there a certain limit that I have with picking men or is it at my own discretion?

8. Will doing this affect my sexual performance in any way? is there a way to incorporate being more intense in bed to for my men, i.e. juicier vagina, better control of my throat? (lol I know this may be a little out there but I am a very sexual person).

Thank-You to everyone for your help. I am really interested in trying this I'm just the type of person that likes to do research first. Any and all answers are appreciated.

MiniKitty

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. You just wrote your petition
7. Your own discretion
8. You can use Fire of Love (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html)and Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:15 pm

I mixed three oils on my hand which is reconcilation, love me, and return to me oil in my balm and then anointed my body and my target pants with it as am calling my prayer and what i need, is that correct ?

I anoint everything of his such his belt, shirt, laptop is that right and correct what i did?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

What is your intention? To bring your target back to you for love? Read here, "How to use conjure oils, hoodoo oils, ritual oils, dressing oils, and anointing oils in the hoodoo rootwork tradition" (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html)

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks so much for that info jwmcclin, but unfortunately i didnt massage it on his penis except once by adding jojoba oil to the oils, But i anointed my body and his cloth with it do you think it will still work and things that he might touch.

Will what i did still work or not?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 am

cutie1,

People often ask me if a particular blend of oils will "work" for their purposes or if a spell they are casting "will work" or "will be stronger" or "will get messed up" if they use blended oils.

The practice of magic does not operate according to strict rules such that an outside observer can calculate your "winning odds." Just as important to the work as good, traditional tools and curios associated with the form of magic you are practicing are:

* your own degree of focus and dedication (including your ability to perform the rite in a spiritually concentrated state of mind and to carry it through according to authentic teachings),

* the degree of vulnerability and accessibility and suggestibility of the person you are attempting to influence (including his or her willingness to be ensorcelled or his attempts to break your work or protect him or herself from it),

* the degree of harmony between your stated goals and your actual personal behaviour (in other words, there is not a lot of use in attempting love magic if you are suicidal and also hate sex).

In other words, to use an analogy to cooking -- you can buy all the fancy ingredients in the world, but in order to present a successful dinner party:

* you have to follow the recipe until you learn how to improvise and change things a bit, and to recognize that certain elements in a recipe cannot be changes or the recipe will not work,

* your dinner guests need to be hungry because a tasty home-cooked meal is of no use to people who have just stuffed themselves with junk food and sugar-drinks,

* no one will come to your lovely dinner party if they know that your house is filthy, you curse and swear at them, you are prone to throwing knives, and you are the one who killed their kitten.

I hope this all makes sense to you and explains once and for all why we cannot actually predict the outcome of a spell performed by someone we do not know on someone we do not know, even though we are the people who supplied the ingredients that went into the spell.

Read more about blending oils here:

Blending Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Oils and Ordering Rootworkers and Churches Special Blends
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

would mixing tranqulity oil and fire of love in each other counteract one another? if I want tranquil happiness in my relationship but also passion and heat could I put the two? or what about peaceful home and fire of love? can they be mixed or would this not make sense?

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 pm

in a honey jar I mean not " in each other"

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 pm

hi luckyboy,

don't see why you couldn't use the two (although working in threes or in an odd number combo would be best). another alternative rather than putting them in the honey jar would simply be to dress the candles you burn on the jar with the condition oils most suited as needed: when you want a ''hotter night'', the red candles with fire of love. on a ''cuddlier'' night, the tranquility oil or love me oil on a pink candle. when things are a little stressed at home, the blue candle with peaceful home oil.

Blessings
Aura Laforest

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

thanks aura

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:32 am

Hello,everyone! :D After reading a lot about each hoodoo oil and its use I decided to blend two or more oils and make an oil of my own...

I want a passionate blend so that the selfish man I want to attract can't resist to me...I know he's in love with me but he's determined not to show or tell me anything...I really don't know what to do with him... :( In a few days we'll meet again and I want to seduce him and make him reveal his feelings for me... ;) I came up with the idea of mixing blends such Look me Over, Bewitching, Kiss me Now and Follow me Boy...

What's your opinion?

Is there any limit in how many blends I can mix?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:14 am

No there is no limit on how many you can blend just make sure they are compatible to your desired outcome.

Look Me Over (get his attention)
Bewitching (he is fascinated with you)
Kiss Me Now (just quick sex, no love ... no commitment)
Follow Me Boy (follows you more, want to see you more)

For more passion consider (Love Me, Fire of Love, Follow Me Boy)

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Thank you so much for your answer! :D :D :D I'm so glad there's no limit on how many oils I can blend... ;) I'll experiment and I'm sure for my success!Love me oil sounds a great idea for my mix too! ;) ;) ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Whoa! WHY are you working on a "selfish" man? Folks buy broke-down cars and houses because they enjoy the process of renovation -- but it doesn't work so well with people, who have a will of their own.

But if you must have this man and no other, add some Cleo May to this work, to make him more generous.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 am

You're absolutely right...I don't know either why I still want this particular man... :oops:

On one hand he's very selfish and stubborn but on the other hand he has a really good heart... :(

I thought Cleo May formula was suitable to get money from men...Can we use the same formula when we want to make a man more generous emotionally? This sounds wonderful! I'll try it 100% !I think this is exactly what I need in this particular situation...

Thank you very much for your answer too!You're all a wonderful team here! :D

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 am

In an earlier message miss cat said 'i may rub the talisman with first one oil and its prayer' (sorry I don't know how to include a quote from the original message)

Where do I find the prayer to used with the individual oils?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 am

The prayer comes from your heart. Let Spirit move you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 am

I have one more question... :oops: When I blend my different hoodoo oils in one mix is it a good idea to say the appropriate psalm in each oil or it isn't necessary?? :?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:13 am

Let spirit guide you Queen of Hearts. I pray over all my oils when I use or mix - but it isn't necessary in the strictest sense of the word.

Think of it like jazz, there's lots of ways to interpret the same tune (which isn't to say u can do anything either LOL! ;) )
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 am

Queen of Hearts wrote:I have one more question... :oops: When I blend my different hoodoo oils in one mix is it a good idea to say the appropriate psalm in each oil or it isn't necessary?? :?
You asked if it was a "good idea"...yes it IS a good idea and helps, but is not required of you. These Oils have been prayed over and set for your intentions at the Lucky Mojo Curio Company before they are sold. You did ask if it was a "good idea" though, and yes, it is a good idea. Can't hurt, can only help!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am

Thank you so much for your immediate answer! :D I'll do it! ;) :D :D :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am

Re: Cleo May --

It is indeed for money, and, like Miss Michaele, the word "selfish" to me implies someone unwilling to share resources (money, services, food, tools) and does not imply emotional vacancy or voidness of expressive speech.

So, in your case, if he is "selfish" in the socio-economic sense, include Cleo May Oil in your blend. If he is uncommunicative or cold hearted in speech but you think he is actually warm in heart, add Chuparrosa Oil, for his emotional honesty.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:21 am

if he is "selfish" in the socio-economic sense, include Cleo May Oil in your blend. If he is uncommunicative or cold hearted in speech but you think he is actually warm in heart, add Chuparrosa Oil, for his emotional honesty.
This is great advice. Studying up on Love & Relationship work. Thank you!
Joseph Magnuson

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Re: Cleo May --

It is indeed for money, and, like Miss Michaele, the word "selfish" to me implies someone unwilling to share resources (money, services, food, tools) and does not imply emotional vacancy or voidness of expressive speech.

So, in your case, if he is "selfish" in the socio-economic sense, include Cleo May Oil in your blend. If he is uncommunicative or cold hearted in speech but you think he is actually warm in heart, add Chuparrosa Oil, for his emotional honesty.
This is a wonderful advice!I haven't thought about Chuparrosa oil at all!Thank you! :D :D :D

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

I like to add a spiritual oil to my work to bless it.

You can use 7-11 Holy Oil, or any oil dedicated to Jesus, Mary, a saint, or an angel. If you work with Hindu deities, those are available too.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 am

I agree with you Mama Micki! I also will add Crown of Success--the very first oil I purchased from LMC--to many of my workings so that they are "crowned with success".
Blessings.
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Interesting, I find Archangel Micheal to be useful, either as a road opening spirit or during the work. Mainly because he eliminates the adversary or anything working against you. When I mean eliminate... I mean eliminate! I love Archangel Micheal and am aware of the oil available. I'm building my inventory, slowly but surely! Well quite quick actually. :P

Thought I'd add my newbie two cents.

Sol
Thank you St. Expedite

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Thanks Mama Micki, I included the 7-11 oil in my recent order (haven't received it yet.)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Great thread Mama Micki! I like Miss Bri's Crown of Success and also ALL Saints oil, Saint Cyprian Oil, Saint Expedite Oil, Saint Michael Oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html (links to the oils)
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintcyprian.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm

I like All Saints Oil and I agree with Miss Tammie...great thread!

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Could one mix Lavender love, follow me boy & stay with me when doing reconciliation work? The stay with me may be premature, but at the same time it could be effective. I will have a vial of reconciliation oil when I receive that in my honey jar. Whether that will go far enough for the prayer lights & the moving candle spell I want to perform I'm not sure... If not I wanted to keep the odd number '3', when working with the oils & that's really what I have on hand.

I also have fast luck, so using that with the moving candle spell alongside Lavender Love & Follow me boy could produce a quick result. But would the honey jar keep the reconciliation long term, even when using those oils?

Thanks,
Sol
Thank you St. Expedite

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Since the Abra Melin oil is the same formula as the Holy Annointing Oil in the Hebrew Bible, I use it (and the incense or powder) anytime I want to just bless or express gratitude. I recently found that adding a touch of the oil or powder to other workings gave it a noticeable "boost."
I like the idea of an oil dedicated to Jesus, as Scripture says anything we ask in His name is granted. Of the Jesus oils, is there one everyone recommends? Whats the difference?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 am

I like Jesus the King oil and letting Him take care of things.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:11 am

I love using the Sacred Heart of Jesus Incense and am sure the Sacred Heart Oil would work well for you. I'm with Mama Micki though, Jesus the King Oil all the way!
Joseph Magnuson

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 am

If doing work for yourself you can add a few drops of blood or sexual fluids to enhance the work. If you do that to a Blessing product it has a few interesting effects.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:If doing work for yourself you can add a few drops of blood or sexual fluids to enhance the work. If you do that to a Blessing product it has a few interesting effects.
Thank you for the advice and suggestions Dr Johannes! I will be doing this for a few of my oils/products to use for personal work.
Joseph Magnuson

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Everyone. I have had a reading from an AIRR worker today and was told to use a blue candle for an increase in communications with my ex partner can you tell me which oil would be best to anoint the candle with - my worker told me to use plain olive oil until I can get the appropriate oil.
Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Mercury oil would be ideal for helping open up lines of communication. You could mix that with Attraction oil if you wished.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

For increasing communication I love Mercury oil, Road Opener oil, Ganesha oil, and Van Van oil.
And Crown of Success never hurts!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

If you are one to work with the Angels you may consider asking assistance from Archangel Gabriel.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 pm

I forgot to add that some Saints are not too keen on having offerings of blood on their candles, so when it comes to adding your own stuff to oils you might want to do a divination before you give them a taste for blood or perhaps offend them with your pagan offerings.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:29 am

And there's another question of mine... :oops: When I work with Chupparosa oil should I use Psalm 23 or the song of King Solomon? :?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 am

That would be a personal choice. You can use divination to help make the decision if you feel at a loss.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Queen of Hearts

Unread post by Queen of Hearts » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:06 am

Ok,I see the point... ;) Thank you one more time for your answer! :D

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 pm

So I was just wondering is there a oil that can either speed up incoming messages say if your waiting for a call/text/email? Or something to increase communications in any way? Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

You could try Mercury or Archangel Gabriel, the angel of communication. There are oils and other products for both.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”