Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 am

Hi CulebraGypsy,

you can work the way you suggested, clearly station your intention with the application of each oil. Since it's two goals rather than a synergistic combo you're looking for, keeping the application of each separate is right on. Another nice way to work for your specific situation would be to dress your feet with the career/money oils so that you walk in prosperity and good employ. Then dress your sternum, wrists and behind the knees with the love oil (an improvised 5-spot on your body) so that your pulse points carry the intention with every heart beat.

Blessings and Success in your works.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

CulebraGypsy

Unread post by CulebraGypsy » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:36 am

Thank you so much Aura!

trailhiker

Unread post by trailhiker » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

has anyone mixed oils togther? and if so what are the best oils to mix and what did you use them for how did you use them. and did it work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Hello, trailhiker --

As you can see, your question is in a thread that is, at this writing, almost 300 posts long -- and lots of people are talking about how they blend and mix our oils, what their favourite blends are, what they used them for, and how their work went.

Read this thread from the beginning and if you still have questions, just ask -- we'll be glad to help!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:20 pm

trailhiker wrote:has anyone mixed oils togther? and if so what are the best oils to mix and what did you use them for how did you use them. and did it work.

I have spent the last many years making it a daily practice to blend together Lucky Mojo condition oils. The best oils to mix together are the ones that are most appropriate for the situation that is being attended to and worked. Did it work? Yes, I have had bountiful success by doing this, as I hope you will find as well.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Angel212

Unread post by Angel212 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi , I have a difficult situation.my partner's ex wife is a pain.the problem is his father loves her,and both his father and the ex are manipulating him.making him guilty all the time.i am sick of them playing games and him giving in to her all the time.waht can I do to stop this and also to make him consider me and our happiness.she is so interfering ,my problem is all my friend and even his friends can see he is being unreasonable but if one person who doesn't realise it ,it's him.what oils can I use to fix this situation with him so I can have control over our relationship.and to keep that stupid woman out of our lives.i don't have access to her things or her at all,just have her picture.and would give the kids anything to take home just in case they get hurt. :roll: :roll: can anyone help please.

maylena

Unread post by maylena » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Hello everyone at LM,

I would like to know if it's a good idea to mix different oils into one bottle so it's easier to use. I use several oils on my son before he leaves for school, and I would like to add another two. It takes a while to put a few drops from each bottle and that is my reason for asking the above question.

I also would like to know where on the body should one wear controlling oil and influence oil. Should it be worn on the head? I use crown of success and other oils on my son's head.

I thank you all in advance for all your help. Lots of love to you all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:55 pm

maylena --

Your query has been added to the thread about blending oils. As you will learn by reading this thread from the beginning, many opeople do blend two or more oils.

As for how and where to apply the oils, that is a matter of the function of the work you are doing. You mention Controlling oil, but do not say whom or what you seek to control. If you wish to control a person in a social situation, then using the oils on your hands and shaking hands may be good work, but if you with to control someone sexually, then you might wish to apply the oils to your exterior genitalia (possibly diluting them first with massage oil to avoid irritating sensitive tissues. As you can see, the oils are tools.You are the worker who uses the tools.
catherine yronwode

maylena

Unread post by maylena » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 am

Hi Cat, thanks for your prompt reply to my question. I made a mistake, however.

My question is this: Where on the body should I use the influence and commanding oils on my teenage son to make him popular. I have read on your site that these oils are both great for social popularity. He is having problems fitting in as this is his first year in this school.

Thanks again for your help.

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 am

some body suggest that i use road opener oil on a orange candle to remove obstacle that blocking me to lose weight!!!
what do you think? should i say i pray before burning the candle and write some thing on the candle?
I have ordered road opener oil:http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-road-opener.html

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 am

Road opener can help, such as getting more support around your efforts. But a couple things came to mind for your consideration.. such as Power to help you with your willpower, so that you stay on track and while having an ocassional indulgence, but not go overboard. King Solomon's Wisdom to help you make the healthy food choices, Crown of Success to push you closer to your goal. If you find yourself in something of a stressful situation, which can be a trigger to improper eating, some tranquility oil. The last one I can think of, and I don't mean to judge or anything I have no idea what your personal life is like, but if you find that you are an emotional eater, perhaps cut and clear to remove whatever emotional pains you might be experiencing can help.

Hope this helps,
Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 am

All good recommendations whistler. desiree, Lucky Mojo has a weight loss mojo found in the mojo section of the web and its discussed in this thread (weight-loss-spells-questions-and-answers-t14235.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Honey Doll

Unread post by Honey Doll » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 am

Is it okay to mix Come to Me and Follow Me Boy?

From what I understand, they have different effects. I don't want to make a hot mess of things! Or would I just get the best of both in blending the two?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am

Hi Honey Doll,

The oils do have different effects, but if you're looking for both of those effects then there's no problem with combining the two. They can work quite well together so experiment and see how the results give with what you want.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if I could blend one or more oils such as love oils, bewitching, stay with me, follow me boy or healing with a perfume? The perfume is called Instant Vacation and its made by avon. I would like to do this because my target likes the smell and plus it has sprey screw off top. If not what do you suggest to use? I would like to have this to carry in my purse.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:15 pm

becca7417 --

Your question has been added to the long thread on blending oils, containing more than 300 posts and extending back 4 years.

As you can see from reading, many people blend oils, and it is a common way to work. In fact, many favourite combinations are listed in this thread and will give you plenty of ideas on interesting ways to work.

Blending spiritual supplies -- either singly or themselves blended -- into perfumes, shampoos, lotions, and other commercial non-magical supplies is covered in a different thread, and the answer is yes, but, again, reading the thread from the beginning will give you lots of cool ideas. The thread is here:

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry
lmcco-oil-in-shampoo,-lotion,-soap,-pom ... t8617.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Miss Cat, Thank you very much.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Do you have any advice regarding the application of both removing and drawing oils? Can they co-exist on the body and each work in the desired manner?

I was thinking it might work to apply the removing oil first (from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet, to represent the unwanted stuff being removed) and then apply the drawing oils second (bottom of feet to top of head, to represent the wanted stuff being drawn in). For example...
-When trying to get rid of negativity...Uncrossing oil from top to bottom, followed by Protection oil from bottom to top (kind of like drawing up a "wall of protection" around yourself)
-For success...Cast Off Evil from top to bottom and then Crown of Success from bottom to top

Kind of like telling Spirit, "Out with the bad stuff, in with the good!"

Any feedback/opinions are greatly appreciated!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 am

Hi heartexalted,

The oils can co-exist and each do their work depending on which oils you choose. The pairs you mention in your post can combine quite nicely as you illustrated below, working top to bottom with one and then bottom to top with another. Another way to work is with the Protection or Crown of Success in the morning (bottom to top) and the Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil at night (top to bottom. Yet another alternative is to top to bottom the Uncrossing or COE and then dress your feet with the protection (so you walk in Safety - Run Devil Run or Fear Not to Walk Over Evil are other great choices for this type of foot dressing) and your head with Crown of Success (King Solomon Wisdom or 7-11 type Holy oil are other nice choices for dressing the head).

No doubt some of the other talented workers on the site will have more input to add!
Aura Laforest

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you, aura! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 pm

I have a couple of the Rootworkers Special blends and adore them-- they smell gorgeous and work as nicely as they smell!!
For the next one I hope to combine Crown of Success with Van Van but is there anything in one oil that would cancel out or disagree with the contents of the other? I am NOT asking for Lucky Mojo's formulas (which are no doubt proprietary); I just need to either verify that there's no major conflict between the two or get suggestions for a better pairing.

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:12 am

Hi Thedabara,

That sounds like a very nice combination and there shouldn't be any problems with compatibility. You may want to consider adding magnet oil to the mix to draw that success and luck to you like a magnet.
Aura Laforest

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:18 am

Perfection. I felt that there was one more element needed to tie it all together-- magnet sounds like the way to go! Thanks. :)

Mercury
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mercury » Sat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

I just purchased some essential oils from Lucky Mojo and am looking to use them to make some annointing/dressing oils.

I am wondering how people work with the oils.

Do they stick an eyedropper right in the bottle and then put the essential oil in the bottle of annointing oil that they are making?

Or do they pour the essential oil out into another container, mix it with other essential oils, and then pull it up with an eyedropper?

And finally, if I wash an eyedropper that has been used to make an oil, can I use it again? Or will residue of the essential oils always be on there and affect another concoction that I'm making?

Thanks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat May 11, 2013 6:26 am

Hi Mercury,

Be sure to read through How To Use Essential Oils To Make Your Own Ritual Oils for you will find some great insights, and possible answers to your questions.

I will say I have known people to just blend their Essential Oils by pouring different fragrances into an empty Bottle or container. As for an eyedropper, I'm not sure if they are small enough for the mouth of the .5 oz bottle, but I have never really tried.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 am

You call the spirit of the oils to work as you are blending. I would not mix oils intended for good purposes like money drawing, love drawing, healing etc with oils mean for another purpose, like banishing, cursing, etc. You get the meaning. So why not have several droppers for each intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

brownmale2010

Unread post by brownmale2010 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 am

Hi I have bought Lavender Love oil (LLO) , Come to me Boy, Elizabeth root Oil and Bend Over Oil. I have tried using all the Oil ate once
mixed but I have seen NO results. It is ok to do that ?
I have tried using the LLO on its owne for the past few months and Nothing ever happend.
The procedure to apply toe to arm pit and finger to armpit and the head process is too long esp when at home. Is there a simpler
way to do this? I am a BI sexual man looking for a man asost everday to be attracted to me.

I also carried an Elizabeth root dressed with LOO and CTM oil na dno one even looks at me. The Elizabeth root is meant to attract men...right ?
Owner if site ot someone please help me. I am sure there is a way !

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm

It takes too long to anoint yourself, especially when you are at home? That, to me, seems very odd. A spiritual process, such as prayers and anointing yourself and/or items, is not a race. Take the time to anoint yourself properly. To pray your intention and focus. Speak to your Queen Elizabeth Root and call upon it's spirit to help you. Make this a regular practice each time you "feed" the root with the oil every week.

One other thing I would invite you to reconsider is to not useEssence of Bend Over Oil in your mix. It is a little heavy handed from what I understand of your intent. Maybe consider Bewitching or Cleo May Oil instead.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Would you suggest mixing two different products (like oils and incense) together?
Namely come to me and love me?
I have some love me oil and come to me oil and thought it might be good to "combine their energies"
Is this a good idea?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:24 pm

You sure can! Blending oils is very common.

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Thankyou. I was a bit worried about mixing an even number but I was told this was due to a combination of OCD and studying too much about mojo bags.

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 am

Hello everyone,

How would i go about using I Can, You Can't oil in conjunction with Victory oil for a track meet? :?:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:43 am

That would be a great combination arilover16. If you have a bit of John The Conqueror oil, you could use a tiny bit of that too :)
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 am

Addi123,

There's nothing about mojo bags that requires an odd number of ingredients. That is White-hoodoo-poseur b.s. of the first order. Where it comes from is that many simple mojo hands are made with 3 ingredients, and so are many simple bath recipes, and many people have noticed that. Plenty of folks never counted ingredients, and some just added whatever they felt was "right," based on the needed symbolism of the work.

About 20 years ago, i wrote about the propensity for selection of the number 3, and i told about a worker i knew back in the day who made "trio hands" consisting of 3 packets of 3 items each prayed over with 3 prayers and blessed in the names of the Holy Trinity (a total of 9 ingredients). I also mentioned a man i had known who made a Lucky 7 bag, a Lucky 7-11 bag, and a Lucky 13 bag. I wrote about this and then the internet took hold and hoodoo newbie-expert-wannabes started telling each other (for no reason) that i had said that mojo bags HAVE TO HAVE an odd number of ingredients. These internet-based newbie-expert-wannabes, who were never part of the African American hoodoo community to begin with, then even began telling Black rootworkers that they were "wrong" for making bags with uncounted ingredients or with an even number. Then the newbie-expert-wannabes extended their fake rules to cover "the number of ingredients in an oil" and "the number of oils you could blend together" and "the number of ingredients in a bath."

Sure, odd numbers do come up a lot more frequently then even numbers do -- IF THE MAKER IS COUNTING OUT INGREDIENTS -- but not all makers count out ingredients, and even among those who do count, not all pick an odd number. For instance, if you are making a gambling hand for someone and their numerology works out to a lucky number of 8, you'd do well to put in 8 ingredients for them.

When blending oils, most people don't count. They go by the MEANINGS OF THE NAMES OF THE OILS and construct what amounts to a NARRATIVE OF USAGE.

'Nuff said. (I hope).
catherine yronwode

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

Thanks cat, My OCD has been laid to rest for now :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 am

This forum thread has inspired the writing of a Lucky Mojo "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page!

See LOTS more information here:

Blending Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Oils and Ordering Rootworkers and Churches Special Blends
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jlee2314

Unread post by jlee2314 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:02 am

Hello I had a question regrading which oils to use in my situation. My husband and I have seperated and he is currently living with another.

I would like to use Break Up Oil with Seperation Oil, but do you think I could blend Clarity Oil also, to help open his eyes to see what he is doing is wrong?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 am

Yes, that's a great idea. Your mention of Separation products led me to the idea that you wanted a civilized, amicable divorce? Or are you trying to break up your husband and the other woman, and trying to bring him home?

In any case, blending oils (and powders, and bath crystals, and incenses,) is a long-established practice which can really fine-tune your work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jlee2314

Unread post by jlee2314 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I would like to break him up from her and bring him home. Our kids and I miss him so much.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 pm

jlee,

Blending Clarity Oil with Break-Up Oil and Separation Oil may seem like a good idea to you, if you think is that all he needs a moment of clear-headed revelation -- but i don't see it that way. He is an adult and a parent and he is the one doing this to you and the children. Clarity equals insight, but i think it'll take a truly aversive push away from her for them to break up.
catherine yronwode

jlee2314

Unread post by jlee2314 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Thank you. What do you suggest I use?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 am

Hi jlee2314,

Just use Break-Up alone on them. You may even want to work a full break-up spell kit on the two of them. Then also make sure you have sweetening work on him to get him to come home.
Aura Laforest

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 am

Along with the break Up work, I would also consider doing some banishing work on the lady. You may break them up, but they may get back together. So, you need to banish her from his life.
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Melanie has a point: Blending Break Up Oi, Separation Oil, and Banishing Oil is a nice combination -- on her. And you could add Hot Foot as well.

But don;t use that blend on him or on candles that represent him. For his candles, dress the half that faces her candle with Break Up Oi and Separation Oil, and on the front of his candle, facing your candle, as you want him to return and stay, you would want lots of lovey-dovey oils.
catherine yronwode

Lilitu
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lilitu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

Hi there,

I run a tarot reading business and while I have been very successful... I feel like I want to turn it up. I am looking to raise my prices slightly and offer e-mail readings. I was wondering if I could use Three Jacks and a King oil mixed with Crown of Success and Master Key for this.

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:20 am

Three Jacks and a King oil is more specific to gambling and card games than it is to reading. Steady Work, Wealthy Way, Crown of Success and Master Key combined would be my personal choice - but no doubt some of the other talented workers on the site will also have some excellent blends to suggest.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 pm

I agree with aura on this one.

I would use a blend of any of the following:

Crown of Success
Master Key
Steady Work
Attraction (or Lodestone if you do money/client drawing Lodestone work)
Blessing Oil
Five Finger Grass Oil
Money Stay With Me Oil

I like to combine any, or all, of these that I have to make a knock-out mixed/combo oil for the single condition you wish to address.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Joseph Magnuson

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 am

I apologize if this has been answered -- I didn't see it anywhere. Can attraction oil be used to enhance a dark oil, to further empower it? (i.e. Attraction-Destruction) or is that too confusing? Thanks.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 am

While I'm on the subject... I am asked if I can work a candle for making a shady nonprofit organization vulnerable to audit by the IRS. Was thinking of dressing a candle with Crossing, with Look Me Over. I am planning on facing the organization's logo and the IRS logo toward each other, then having the petition written. I feel Look Me Over is most appropriate here, though I am still interested in if Attraction can be used in a negative connotation.

I am wondering if a honey jar can be used in the 'catch more flies with honey than vinegar' connotation -- are they used as 'traps' such as that? I mean other than the obvious social one... :D

Thanks for any ideas or input.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:10 am

Naught1usMax1mus wrote:I apologize if this has been answered -- I didn't see it anywhere. Can attraction oil be used to enhance a dark oil, to further empower it? (i.e. Attraction-Destruction) or is that too confusing? Thanks.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
Working Destrucion Oil by it's self is a pretty strong oil. I mean, it's design to tear down something or someone. Though, an oil that would be great to work with Destruction would be Black Arts Oil.

Best of luck!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:26 am

Thanks Papa Newt!

jamessandusky

Unread post by jamessandusky » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Question : I've been having a problem lately with Vigil Glass encased Candles .I tried using a glass encased candle and using a screw driver to make a hole in the candle so I can throw the oil in the problem is the candle burned unusually slow and simply outed .I realized that it was not a spiritual problem since the back up lights are giving good signs.It had to be a candle Problem .Can someone please advise me as to how much oil should Ideally be used from a one oz glass bottle of oil for a Glass encased Vigil candle If its one oil being used,Also when using two or more oils How much Oil Should be used if mixing three oils into a candle from 1 Oz bottles.Is It 1 centimetre ? Please advise me since I do not want to drown the wick as I have been doing recently .

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 am

jamesanddusky, sounds like you are using way too much oil. You can make some holes in the top of the vigil candle, but your only need a few drops of oil. One centimeter is too much. If you are putting the candle out you can always add a few more drops when you go to re-light it.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:29 am

I wanted to share my experience so far with blending oils. I recently dressed a white pull out candle with LMs spirit guide and blessing oils. I did not write a petition but I prayed over it very intently. I went to bed allowed the candle to continue its burn and I dreamt that I was trying to settle a disagreement with someone and when the mediator passed me a stack of papers it said 7-8 High John the Conqueror Spell. I woke up happy as I took this as a very good sign. Just thought I would share as I'm trying some blends out that appear to be a very good combination.
TawanaNicole

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:07 am

Satinice1: Thanks for the update. We love hearing how everyone uses the oils and oil blends.
Joseph Magnuson

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:27 am

This combination worked beautifully for me. I anointed my forehead with all 3 oils before going to bed, said the 23rd psalm and spoke my desire and intent to dream a number clearly and accurately and that night I dreamed a number that came in the Pick 3 the next day. I won more money in addition to my earlier wins after doing my gambling luck spell.

This was a wonderful way for me to build on my gambling spell along with trained hunting money.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 am

Thanks for sharing this. Sounds like a great combination for dreaming lucky numbers.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 am

Yes, Mama Micki. I highly recommend this combination...very fast and effective for me.

eazy89

Unread post by eazy89 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 am

How would I mix these lavender love drops,fire of love,look me over,follow me girl oils together?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi eazy89,

You'll find not only your question answered in this long existing thread on mixing oils - but lots of additional useful information as well.

There is also a web page on the subject, here:

Oil Blends
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Once you've read the entirety of the information available in this thread and at that web page, to clarify your understanding,please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”