Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
josdos

Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 am

i started using the oils alone, but planned on starting some candle work tonight. I'm no really sure on how to petition using the two oils though. I have always used follow me boy with love me, fire of love, and look me over. this will be my first time mixing it with marriage oil.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Marriage oil is a step up (in my opinion) as it is used when you want a marriage proposal, you have used Follow Me Boy (to keep him chasing you), Love Me (to draw him closer to confess 'love'), Fire of Love (to get passion in a long term relationship), Love Me over (to keep him attracted to you) and now you want the ultimate the marriage proposal right? That is your petition that is your intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 am

I love how you threaded all that together! That's is my intent, and thank you for putting it into words for me!

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

How many oils can I dress a candle with at one dressing?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

how many you want.. odd number prefered. Though id suggest not over doing it and thus making the candle overly oily or filled with too much energy.. i stick with 3 but thats just me. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 pm

I was taught to take a small jelly jar, add in a good pinch of what ever herbs or cut roots I'm using, and then add the oils to the herbs - about 1/2 teaspoon of each herb/root and around 10 drops of each oil - and work that jar until I feel the mix is right. Then sprinkle less than 1/2 a teaspoon onto the candle. Label the jar with the focus, intend, and date. I then have enough blended for any long term work I'm doing. Or for a bath or two of the same intent.

I lean towards 13 herbs, roots, and oils in a batch - but I'm flexible.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

13 oils and herbs for one working? Whew.

There isn't some fast rule on how many you can use on a candle, but I generally don't use more than 3 oils on one candle.

For example if I am working to help a client get lucky love-wise but also give my client the upper hand I might mix Fast Luck, Kiss Me Now, and Follow Me Boy/Girl to get that right blend. Or if I am working a spell to bring a person closer, to entice them, I may mix Come to Me and Bewitching to acheive the end result.

Choose what your end result is and mix accordingly.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 pm

An example: 10 drop each of

Attraction Oil,
Compelling Oil,
Crown of Success Oil,
Crucible of Courage Oil,
Five Finger Grass Oil,
Good Luck Oil,
Influence Oil,
Law Keep Away Oil,
Money Drawing Oil,
Prosperity Oil,
Road Opener Oil,
Steady Work Oil

into a small jar containing 1 whole High John the Conqueror root.

Place the jar on your altar and light a white candle annointed with simply olive oil - Pray to St Jude and the Trinity to bless the root, that the shaving from it will give anyone who comes in contact with it strength, focus, and courage, and that anyone they come in contact with will see them favorably.

Next morning, shave a bit from the root (return unsed to jar with lid) and give my son a big hug as he leaves on his first job interview since getting released. He got the job.

I've used that root 8 times in the last 4 months and 6 people have gotten jobs immediately.

I feed my jars every full moon. I have probably 50 jars of various blends and roots.

I go through alot of oils........

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am

Chy Clayton S, i am pretty sure you've never bought our oils from us (i looked your name up in our customer database) so you may be used to other people's supplies, but i need to break in here and explain to my regular customers and to forum newbies that all Lucky Mojo oils come with herbs and roots already in the bottle, which means that there is no need to add more herbs. In fact, doing so would mean that you'd have to pour the oils out of the bottles that had the herbs in them, and throw those herbs and bottles away, which is counter-productive, since we went to all the trouble to hand-blend the oils WITH herbs in the first place.

Since you are obviously not familiar with our hand-blended herbal oils, i suggest you give them a try before telling our customers to ditch the work we've done on their behalf and start over from scratch. I am proud enough of our Lucky Mojo oils that i don't think they need to be messed with or improved on.

By the way, i'm not offended or angered by your suggestion -- any more than a gourmet Sicilian chef would be if he brought you your order of chicken piccata with lemon sauce and capers and you poured marinara sauce all over it. :roll:

Anyway, to answer the original question:

On free-standing candles, i make blends, but i generally do so ON THE CANDLE, as i dress it, and i usually limit the blend to three or four similar Lucky Mojo oils (e.g. Kiss me Now!, Stay With Me, Siva Shakti, Fast Luck), to keep the scent from becoming muddied.

On vigil lights, i think that most candles can be dressed with one oil, but you can use 2 to 3 oils to make a custom blend, if you want to. (Misreadings of how we make mojo hands have recently resulted in some people insisting that the number of oils on a candle "should be" an odd number, which is just bogus rule-making.) There is no need to go overboard blending oils -- but if you like to mix 'em up, you can do so and no harm will be done, although the fineness of the scent will, as i mentioned before, become muddied. Add powdered herbs very sparingly to vigil lights, so as not to smoke up your candles.

Read and learn more here:

Blending Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Oils and Ordering Rootworkers and Churches Special Blends
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 am

I've been buying LM products from a store in Auburn Wa and more recently here in Tacoma. I really can't got to that store without grabbing at least 1 new oil.

My son is a chef - so the analogy made me laugh.

One of the reasons I want to take your course is better understand the intended methods of use for the products. I tend to take a shotgun and kitchen sink approach - and I really enjoy blending things and tweaking my approach.

And.... I use a lot of oils......

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:27 pm

I've been thinking about the food analogy and I have a suspicion that it's more like your handing me a plate of chicken piccata with lemon sauce and capers and I'm chopping it up as a base for my balti butter chicken.

I know I over-spice my food for most people's palate - now I'm wondering if I "over-spice" my magic - romani-fying my hoodoo without realizing it.

Need to think this one through some more.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks to all that anwsered my question and a special thanks to miss catherine yronwode and I'm a proud buyer of lucky mojo oils and supplies and they are the best.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 am

I'm glad i made you laugh, Chy -- i was afraid that i might get you upset. I have no objections to multi-cultural workings (and i myself have worked that way at times), but what i teach in my course is down home and traditional hoodoo, old-school Southern style. My homework grading reflects that approach, so if you do decide to come aboard as a student (and i'd love to have you, by the way), you'd have to suspend your cross-cultural workings in order to graduate.

Grantmojo, thanks to you for asking an important question that lots of folks wonder about ... Now i can just direct folks here and say, "It's already been answered on the forum!"
catherine yronwode

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Grantmojo wrote:Thanks to all that anwsered my question and a special thanks to miss catherine yronwode and I'm a proud buyer of lucky mojo oils and supplies and they are the best.
I agree 100%...I'm also a proud buyer of lucky mojo supplies and they are indeed the best!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Many, many people mix oils to create their own special blends.

This topic is being moved to the OILS portion of the forum, where it belongs. Please try to post new topics in their proper sections to save your busy moderators time cleaning up after you. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Does it have to be an odd number of oils that can be mixed together? For example, I have follow me boy and essence of bend-over and I wanted to mix those 2 together. Would this be o.k?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

You can mix together whatever you need to to get the personalized effect you're going for. Just don't mix TOO many, or the smell will get weird from just too much going on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Ok. Thanks for the information.

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm

What would be the best oil to use with Love Me Oil?

Specifically my situation, I am casting love spells (well who'd of guessed ha?), on someone who I have regular contact with. I have had previous sexual relations with the person (not any more, they ended it), but not an actual serious relationship. Still on somewhat friendly terms, but it's a little awkward (because he actually feel for me a fair bit, and then decided to pull back rather than have anything serious, so now he is awkward cos he's trying to convince himself he doesn't like me - known for a fact, he says it openly).

Now I know the issues for why the relationship fizzled - 1) He has mother problems and thinks he's gonna get abandoned (I can't do much about that.....but maybe is there an oil/spell which would encourage him to trust me more? I'm already gonna honey jar him into some trust) and 2) He was a 'self-startler' ie he fell a bit to quickly and decided to pull back rather than let it become serious (so there's already something that was there for me to work with).

I think Love Me Oil, because I've already got something there to work with and I do want to take things up to serious love, but there's no point having someone love you if they are going to distance themselves just to avoid loving you (as he is currently doing). I was thinking Follow Me Boy oil, to get him to become obsessed with the idea of being near me and being back with me.

But what else would you recommend? Something to add love communication, I want him to want to come back and want to be back on the same terms we were before. So it should be something to draw/encourage him to come back with me, and to communicate. Cos basically I intend on having the Love Me oil enhance what's already there, but I need something to clear the issue he has with coming back.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 pm

If you want to spark the fires once more try Love Me and Fires of Love which will bring about passionate love and committment. You can go with Follow Me Boy as well, but it carries an element of domination that helps you have the upper hand. It's aimed at getting him to follow you around.

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks ConjureMan.

Yes, I am definetly gonna go with Love Me and Follow Me Boy (because I do want an upper-hand as previously everything was very much on his terms). I am also going to add Deer's Tongue to both oils to getting him talking again.

Maybe Return to Me Oil might be what's needed? I think the other two oils along with Deer's Tongue are quite effectively going to work the feelings he has for me already, but I need something to get him over his issue of - liking me, but not wanting too, and thus avoiding me -

There isn't really a reconciliation issue, as we are still very friendly with each other, I just need for him to get over his issue and stubborness.

I'm thinking maybe leaving some of his hair under a dripping tap to wear down some of his resistance too.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 am

Is it acceptable to combine a couple different condition oils into an empty bottle?

Just as an example...say I use Follow Me Boy, Love Me and Fire of Love frequently in combination together. Could I mix them together into an empty bottle for the purpose of anointing candles and use as a personal scent?

I know it is okay to combine different oils, but I wasn't sure if it was "taking the easy way out" to mix a larger batch instead of mixing a small amount that is to be used immediately...if that makes sense...LOL.

Thanks,

JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:03 am

Just make sure that you know what you put in the bottle. Label it if necessary.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 am

I definitely will mark it! Thanks for your help!

JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Personally, i would not pre-blend oils in the way you are describing because you will lose the herbs! Most of the time the herbs stay in the bottle. I say this as a maker of oils AND as a person who uses them -- i get a lot more of a hit when the herbs are in the bottle and when i add each one to my body with its own prayer.

Also, are you aware that we sell 4-ounce bottles of blended oils -- with all the herbs for all the contained oils? These are called Rootworker Specials. Check them out.

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I didn't know about the Rootworker Specials. That sounds awesome. These are different the 4 oz bottles of Magical and Massage oils? I looked through the LM pages but couldn't find the rootworker specials. Would someone be kind enough to post a link?

Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 pm

They are listed in the complete inventory under Special Oils. I had trouble finding them too.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Ah, thank you. Much obliged, HD.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 am

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You have to specify which oils you want in the blend -- from 1 to 4 of our formula oils only, no more -- herbs for each oil included in the bottle. These are made up special and are NON-RETURNABLE. They are a bargain, too, because regularly the oils are $7.00 per 1/2 oz, so the standard price on these would be $56.00 for eight of the 1/2 oz. bottles.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 am

Thanks for the additional information. I have seen this listed in the full items inventory page and had wondered what it entailed! Sweet news!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks for the info, Miss Cat!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

I fully intend on getting me some next order.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 am

what could be the results of combining these 2 oils on a candle spell used on an enemy target?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 am

Not good. The IS torments a lover to return and Hotfoot torments a person to go away. They don't go together at all.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 am

ah very insightful. thank you. i was thinking that using the 2 combined would maybe intensify an enemy to be more inclined to go away.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks so much for the info on the Rootworkers Special - this is exactly what I want!

I am about to place an order containing this but wanted to get some opinions.

In my blend, I am undecided if I want to add Look Me Over or Attraction Oil...does anyone have any thoughts?

The blend would also include Follow Me Boy, Love Me and Fire of Love. I have used Look Me Over but only recently so it is too soon to see any big change, although small ones have occurred. FMB, Love Me, Fire of Love and Look Me Over actually smell delicious blended together. I have never tried the Attraction Oil yet...and I am undecided on which to choose for my blend. I have heard many praising the Attraction Oil, so it has caught my attention as a possibility. Any opinions?

Thanks in advance,
JAG

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 pm

just-a-girl wrote:Thanks so much for the info on the Rootworkers Special - this is exactly what I want!

I am about to place an order containing this but wanted to get some opinions.

In my blend, I am undecided if I want to add Look Me Over or Attraction Oil...does anyone have any thoughts?

The blend would also include Follow Me Boy, Love Me and Fire of Love. I have used Look Me Over but only recently so it is too soon to see any big change, although small ones have occurred. FMB, Love Me, Fire of Love and Look Me Over actually smell delicious blended together. I have never tried the Attraction Oil yet...and I am undecided on which to choose for my blend. I have heard many praising the Attraction Oil, so it has caught my attention as a possibility. Any opinions?

Thanks in advance,
JAG
I think both would work very well. Look Me Over has a more flora and traditionally feminine smell, while Attraction is almost spicy. I personally would use Look Me Over.
HRCC Student #1559

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Sat May 01, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks HD! Your input is greatly appreciated...and that is exactly what I went with - Look Me Over.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~JAG

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I ordered and received a Rootworker's Special oil blend and it's great! Lots of herbs, roots, etc. in the oils.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 am

I just ordered one as well. Thank you for the question, I did not realize you could get them combined.

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 am

I just ordered one as well. Thank you for the question, I did not realize you could get them combined.

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Thu May 06, 2010 1:50 pm

This just arrived with my order today, and all I can say is wow! As Cleopatra said, it contains a lot of herbs.

The blend smells absolutely amazing, and I think the bottle is so cute - it has the label of each oil that is contained, and they are perfectly placed.

I can tell a lot of tender loving care went into creating this blend, and it is appreciated!!!!!

A big thanks to miss cat for pointing this product out in the inventory, and big thanks to HD for helping me decide which oil to include in my blend.

~JAG

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 am

Inspired by Nicole's lovely reports from Lucky Mojo, I've begun making my own notes on my spellwork, including what oils I'm wearing and what happens.

I am also inspired by people here who post on results from wearing Follow Me Boy, or Fast Luck!

Generally I wear four or five every day-- always a protection (I have an enemy) and then to some extent where my hand goes-- so for example today, Mercury, Master, Crown of Success. I'm a writer and I notice I do seem to be getting more messages today in a timely fashion-- perhaps Mercury!

Would it be better to just wear one or two, to see their effects? Is this diffusing energy?

What has been your experience?

THANKS!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 4:01 pm

If you're tracking experiences - then I would start with one oil for a week or so, and record your experiences. Then do another the same way. After you've gotten results from each oil on their own, then start with one oil mixed with another. That would be a very good way to learn how each oil is acting on it's own, so you'll better understand how they are combining.

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

This isn't an employment opportunity. I'm in a paranormal group and am being considered for possibly getting into the most popular ghost hunter group in the state. Is there any spells, oils, ect I could to do to try enhance my chances? I guess I could do a honeyjar spell, but that might be too much for this kind of thing? Crown of success? At this point it's not really a decision of who has the most experience of the bunch..it's really who is the most liked, has the most to offer...most popular, charming ect, I guess. I will be working with the leader of this group in the 3-4 weeks and it's my best time to make a good impression before he decides. Something to charm the pants off of him without resorting to my womanly wiles. Ideas?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Honey Jar is good. Use Attraction as well. Look Me Over combined with Master is a good combo for getting favorable attention for your good qualities.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 pm

I'd add Crown of Success to help you succeed in addition to the wonderful suggestions made by Devi. Make sure to dress your applications and any papers you need to hand in.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Once you get accepted, make sure you wear some protection scents to keep away any hitchhiking ghosts. Having been on ghost hunting squads, you CAN attract negative entities that way. Fiery Wall of Protection beforehand might be a good bet.
HRCC Student #2174G

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 am

OOh I have some crown of success oil and powder and Look Me Over and Attraction Oil. I think I will get some Master.

Do you think the Blessing Oil would work on ghost hunt protection. Yes I absolutely know one can attract negative entitities on ghost hunts. On a Moundsville Penn ghost hunt both me and another member got negative energies that followed us home...(perhaps the same entity) . We were both spritzed with Angel Blessing/Holy Water stuff too. I'll add Firery Wall of Protection to my next order. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 1:07 pm

I would get Fiery Wall and mix in some camphor for ghosthunting protection. Blessing is just a blessing - it's not a cleansing.

Xiuhcoatl

Unread post by Xiuhcoatl » Wed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Whats better to mix oils or use them independently? What I mean is if I want to anoint myself with attraction, Kiss Me Now, and Follow me Girl, should I mix the oils together in a separate bottle and then put it on or should I put the oils one by one?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 27, 2010 3:32 am

I anoint straight from the bottles. Its a question of which you prefer.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

I also use them each straight from the bottles. Unless you are going to be using a mixture for feeding a mojo bag or working a bottle spell in an ongoing manner, then I pre-mix a small amount (like 3mL) for convenience so I don't need to juggle 3 bottles all the time over weeks and months.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Although I am talking about all products in general (oils, incense powders, sachet powders etc), I posted it here because in my case I am usually using oils
Instinctively I always believed that it would not work well to mix good and bad products but figured it would not hurt to ask.

What would be the the impact or likely result of mixing good and bad products to produce a spell.

For instance could you use Crossing and Money Oil to cause crossed conditions in a person's finances or put crossing or hot foot powder on a dollar for that person to keep money away from them.
Or Inflammatory Confusion and Love oil to cause confusion in a persons love life.

I havent tried to mix good and bad condition products, but have been curious about this for a while and would like to know if any one else has tried this and what it would produce.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:00 pm

I can give you advice from personal and recent experience, and also what I recall being posted.
1. Contact an AIRR rootworker, a wise poster gave that advice to me.
2. Although it states in the oils portion of the forum that you can mix oils (positive use-- LM Money Stay With me, Money Drawing, Crown of Success) I would not recommend mixing Hot Foot with Money Stay with Me. (together) Do the work separately... Do a combination of protection AND/OR Firey Wall of Protection dressed White Candles for you (at the minimum) and separate the Hotfoot, etc. I am certain someone will add to this.
3. BELIEVE in what you do and practice
4. The Psalms have worked wonders!

I hope some of this helps. I am certain you will get some good advice from some of the wonderful "regulars" too. They are very informative and very sincere.

Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:16 pm

It's an interesting idea, but I do not belive it would work.
Phoenix wrote: For instance could you use Crossing and Money Oil to cause crossed conditions in a person's finances.
No, if you want to cross them up in money matters, then pray for that when you do the work, write it into your petition, that kinda thing.
Phoenix wrote:put crossing or hot foot powder on a dollar for that person to keep money away from them.
Again, no. However if you were to fix a dollar with that stuff and give it to them, well you've just used a very good sneaky trick. I've done similar with fancy looking (but cheap lol) pens in an office environment.

Think of it like this, Crossing Oil and the like are loaded guns, your prayers and petitions aim the gun at your enemy, be it there love life, money, job,.... you get the idea I am sure,lol, and pull the trigger.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 am

@TripleThreat
Thanks but this was not about something specific, and I have already had readings with AIRR workers, this was more of a general thing I was curious about
@HailDiscordia thanks that answers my question and clarifies the difference
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 am

Hi all!! i have a few questions about loooove oils :D to use on reconciliation honeyjars.

there are a few different type of love oils that LM makes. is there any kinds that are not good to mix together on burning candles? for example oils such as reconciliation oil shouldnt be mixed with something like love me oil or follow me girl oil? im just trying to figure if there are any no-no's .
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

No there are not any No nos. However, there are some oils that work better when you have a lover already rather than for reconciliation, or to find a new lover. Some oils are better for passion rather than romantic and vice versa. I would go through the list of love oils, and put each one into a category.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

ah thank you Stars. i will take notes grouping the oils. it makes alot of sense that some combined for a certain situation are better then others.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”