Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
birainluv
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by birainluv » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:00 am

Fiachna,
Thanks so much!

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

Hello,
can I mix tranquility oil with healing oil?
the same question with tranquility oil and reconciliation oil.
These are for 2 different subjects.
Thank you

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:34 pm

cecila,

Tranquility and Healing oil would be a wonderful mix. It would help ease worry/anxiety and allow healing to come in force. It is well known that stress can slow any recovery, this blend would help ease the mind.

Tranquility and Reconciliation would help calm tempers and help hearts come together. If that is what it needed, then by all means - go for it!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Moooodymoooon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Moooodymoooon » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:21 pm

I would like to know if there is particular order that you should be putting the different oils on when dressing a candle

For example if I make an attract clients money drawing candle, and use Mercury Oil, Attraction/Come to Me, Money Drawing, is there A correct order to put these oils on? Do you mix all the oils together in your palms? Or do dress one by one? I’ve had this question for a long time.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Moooodymoooon,

This really depends on the rootworker. Some blend the oils in the palm of their hand, others will layer the oils on the candle one after another. I like to layer and tell a story if possible. For example, on a love candle I would put Come to Me and then Love Me. I would want the person to come to me first and then fall in love with me. This isn't always possible to use the story method but I try.

I don't think I would use Come to Me oil on a Money Drawing candle. Even if the business is directly linked to lust/sex type work, Fast Luck and Cleo May are a better fit. Look Me Over would be excellent for attracting customers to buy products. Attraction and Money Drawing go together wonderfully and I don't think it matters much about the order.
HRCC Graduate #2145

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:55 pm

I am about to buy some oils, what would I mix with something for a job. I was thinking Crown of Success and ?.

Can mixture of oils also be used to increase the strength of a talisman? So Crown of Success and Blockbuster?

Anyway, the job question is the important one. I work at a bank and I don't know how much longer I can ignore people who need help without it damaging me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello psalms.magick,

You could mix Crown of Success with Steady Work oil for job spells.

Strengthening a talisman depends on the purpose of the talisman. Crown of Success and Block Buster is a good combination if you want to blast through obstacles in your path to success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Hi hariig, I hope I can be of help.

Ideally you would want to know how to use these before you purchase them. Fortunately, Lucky Mojo has you covered with this guide on using oils. https://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html In addition, there is a Lucky mojo web page for every single title of spiritual supplies the company makes, with free spells you can use.

Yes, you can blend Lucky Mojo oils. Personally I have sensitive skin so I like to mix the oils with another carrier oil like jojoba oil before applying directly to my skin. (This is specifically talked about in the guide.) The web page about hw to blend oils is here: https://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

You don’t have to abide by a day of the week to use them... any time there is a need you can use them. However, if you’d like to use the days of the week to strengthen your work, Lucky Mojo also has a guide to that here. https://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html I like Miss Cat’s quote on that page - “Some astrological events are like the wind -- head winds moving you forward, tail winds impeding your forward motion.”
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”