• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

New postby Astariell » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 pm

I am intrigued with the idea of blending Bewitching Oil with Kiss Me Now Oil....I do understand that these oils are meant for passion and lust. I understand from reading from this site that the Bewitching Oil would create an atmosphere of "mystery, fascination and sexual allure" all really good for enticing someone! I would think the Kiss Me Now added would be even more potent... :D

Besides wearing the oils as a perfume, is there a separate candle spell for that special night?I have an idea or two of my own. I was thinking of a candle ritual before the big night and then burning the candle as part of the " candle light" for the evening. How would be the best way to proceed....Two different candles?

I intended to sneak some drops into a massage oil and a body cream as well..... Any other great ideas?

Its so great when the feeling are already there waiting to intensify....Lots easier then working on a past love!! Like Cat said once, why bother when there are so many others out there to love....Thanks again for that one!

Thanks!!
Astariell

Re: Bewitching Oil and Kiss Me Now Oil

New postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I think you're moving along the right track. For "that special night", why not use a red lovers figural candle? It could be dressed as a whole or with different blends on each of the lovers, but you couldn't get two separate candles any closer together! :lol: An appropriately sized petition/namepaper would fit completely underneath if you wanted it to, but if you use a lovers candle there's less of a need for subtlety, eh?

Good luck!
J Simulcik

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

I have used "special" candles for love lights. One way to prepare them is sexual, as you might imagine. Dress them with a blend of appropriate love oils afterward, and set them for mood light while making love.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Astariell » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Thanks J ! Right! If I burn the Lovers Candle before then red votive(s) anointed with the oils lighted in the bedroom? Getting really to the nitty gritty here!! I could inscribe on the votive(s) wouldn't you think?

Any other ideas for the oils? Putting the oils in the bed sheets...am I missing some other ideas?

I also am adding the oils to a cream as a gift he likes to use on his body. :D
Astariell

New postby Astariell » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Thanks Catherine....You are so cool.....!! You have no idea of how much you have made my life light up and I have had so much success following your advice and the hoodoo way....
Astariell

New postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Good, i'm glad you understood my intended meaning -- this forum is G-rated, so we are very genteel when describing "special spells." ;-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Astariell wrote:Putting the oils in the bed sheets...am I missing some other ideas?

Just as long as you are aware that the oils may stain some fabric. Powders are often used to get around this, but oils are certainly not banned in this application.
J Simulcik

New postby Rukia Fae » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 am

Would it be okay to anoint a talisman with two different oils (ie: luck and protection?)

if so, what would be the most effective way to combine them?
Rukia Fae

Re: using two oils on one talisman?

New postby Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 am

That's fine, although I like mixing oils by odd numbers so I would do 3 instead of 2.

You can just anoint it with with first oil, followed by the second, or you can put a little bit of each oil into a different, clean bottle and mix them prior to anointing. If there are oils you use in combination frequently, then premixing them in bottles is a good way to go.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Using Two Oils on One Talisman?

New postby Rukia Fae » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you Bri! :)
Rukia Fae

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

I combine oils all the time to make special blends, and, unlike Miss Bri, i do not count out the number of oils in the blend. What i am looking for instead is to fulfill the conditions of what i call a "narrative of intention," that is, to blend a series of oils whose names overlap to form a "grammar" of my magical intent.

Depending on the situation, i may rub the talisman with first one oil and its prayer, then a second oil and its prayer, and so forth -- or i may pre-blend the oils in the palm of my hand, or even blend in a bottle as i work.

At the shop we make and sell "Rootworker's and Church Specials" in 4 oz. bottles that can contain 1 oil or pre-blended mixtures of 2, 3 or 4 oils, selected by the customer. I sell these 4 oz. bottles of custom-blended oils to professional rootworkers and spiritual practitioners -- and many root doctors and healers like them because i allow them to select custom blends of, say, two different love oils or three different cleansing-uncrossing-protection oils or a four-way blended mix of gambling-sex-money-power oils -- or whatever it is that they find most useful to them in their work with their clients.

See this web page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" --

Blending Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Oils and Ordering Rootworkers and Churches Special Blends
http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

So, yes, we blend oils all the time in our work, and we expect our customers to do so as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Rukia Fae » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank you Cat! :)
Rukia Fae

Differences between $, prosperity, etc oils?

New postby twodogs » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 am

I want to order an oil to help with a business I would like to start to make money and be productive. I am thinking of combining Crown of Success oil with one of the money drawing Lucky Mojo oils.

I know they are all related in some way, but could someone exp;lain in further detail than the descriptions what some of the differences are.?

For example is one better for business use as opposed to personal? Do they work differently? Different strengths? Which situations would you use wealthy way, vs prosperity, vs money draw, etc etc. Any one had great luck with a particular one?

I hope this isn't a silly question, but some of the oils have a much more in depth description of the idea and application of the formula, but not all of them do.

Thanks again in advance for helping me out! :D
twodogs

Re: Differences between $, prosperity, etc oils?

New postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

I have a similiar question. I wrote a book that was published last year. Which oil and/or other products would be best for increasing the number of books sold?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Prosperity is good for business ventures specifically I believe.
Wealthy Way is a nice all purpose oil that I have found to be effective.
When doing prosperity work whether for a business or for personal gain I like to use Money Stay with Me as well--I just love the way it smells and keeping money is as important (if not more so) than making it.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Lukianos » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi twodosgs,

twodogs wrote:I want to order an oil to help with a business I would like to start to make money and be productive. I am thinking of combining Crown of Success oil with one of the money drawing Lucky Mojo oils.

I know they are all related in some way, but could someone exp;lain in further detail than the descriptions what some of the differences are.?

For example is one better for business use as opposed to personal? Do they work differently? Different strengths? Which situations would you use wealthy way, vs prosperity, vs money draw, etc etc. Any one had great luck with a particular one?

As with Love oils, Money oils come in many different formulations. Some will be drawn to one or another variation based on scent, others will choose based on specific works in mind.

As Bri mentioned, Prosperity is oriented toward drawing money through one's business endeavors. Wealthy Way invokes the power of compound interest to increase one's wealth and is good for matters involving investments and growing one's means of bringing in income (whether that's a brick and mortar business, increasing clientele, increasing sales commissions, etc.).
More general purpose oils include Money Drawing (a solid, general-purpose money drawing formula), and the previously mentioned Money Stay With Me (to help one retain whatever money one may have or receive).
In contrast, Fast Luck is good for bringing in money via gambling (although it may also be "easy come, easy go").
Finally, Pay Me is used to encourage those who owe you money to make good on their debts and pay you what they owe (whether the debt is personal, business-related, or legal in nature).

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Mixing oils

New postby mmcpower » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:44 am

Ok it's me again, lol.

I just got Love Me, Return to Me, Fire of Love, Marriage, Compelling, and Controlling oils. I was wondering what can I mix together, can I mix all of them together or should I just use them individually. Any other help regarding this would be great also.

Thank you so very much.
mmcpower

Re: Mixing oils

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

mmcpower wrote:Ok it's me again, lol.

I just got Love Me, Return to Me, Fire of Love, Marriage, Compelling, and Controlling oils. I was wondering what can I mix together, can I mix all of them together or should I just use them individually. Any other help regarding this would be great also.

Thank you so very much.

You can mix them all together if you want to.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Mixing oils

New postby mmcpower » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

literarylioness wrote:
mmcpower wrote:Ok it's me again, lol.

Thank you so very much.

You can mix them all together if you want to.

Mary

Thank you Mary
mmcpower

Bewitching and Look Me Over Oils

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:49 pm

What effects does Bewitching and Look Me over oils have if combined? Jealousy? etc...? Although I have read the description on LM, I was wondering have anyone experienced effects of jealousy.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Bewitching and Look Me Over Oils

New postby Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi jwmcclin

jwmcclin wrote:What effects does Bewitching and Look Me over oils have? Jealousy? etc...? Although I have read the description on LM, I was wondering have anyone experienced effects of jealousy.

The formula Look Me Over is designed to attract attention, predominantly from men. Jealousy from others could be a side effect, depending on context and deployment, but is not a direct effect of that formula.

Similarly for Bewitching, which is meant to enhance one's allure, while jealousy from others may result from injudicious use (ie: to enhance one's attempt at propositioning someone else's husband, for instance), it would not be a direct effect of the formula, per se.
Lukianos

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

...jealousy and over the top issues related to any other men...from my lover...since I have been wearing the two in combination... I wanted more attention...yes...and yes...allure...humph!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

jwmcclin wrote:...jealousy and over the top issues related to any other men...from my lover...since I have been wearing the two in combination... I wanted more attention...yes...and yes...allure...humph!

Ah. Have you considered Follow Me Boy as an alternative?
Lukianos

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 pm

i use all of LMs love products. I have been mixing them lately...oh yeah including Dixie Love...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Blended oils for getting a man to pursue me

New postby sunseer88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:32 am

I was thinking of mixing a blend of oils for use with getting a man to pursue me.

I figured I would use the designated Lucky Mojo oil for each of our astrological signs, plus Venus oil, Lavender oil, Rose oil, Clove oil, Calamus oil and some of his and my hair, to make the blend. I would make the oil on the new moon and let it sit saying prayers each night until the full moon. I would then use the oil when I was around him, add it to my bath, fix my mojo etc.

Does this sound effective, or am I missing anything? I love the LM oils, and wanted to try blending my own to see how it would work.
sunseer88

Re: Blended oils for getting a man to pursue me

New postby Apo » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

I would Mix LM Venus and Sun oils, plus the herbal LM oils you mentioned. It sounds good. I would add the hairs to the Mojo bag thou, and not the oil blend.

i would leave out the zodiac oils. why? because if you are a Virgo and he is an Aquarius, those two signs aren't related to love and would clash.
Apo

Re: Blended oils for getting a man to pursue me

New postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 am

If astrology is important to your belief/working system, then by all means use zodiac oils.

You need focus and intent for this to work, and zodiac symbols are powerful and established. If you hook on to that, then by all means use it.

If you find that the symbology of the signs does clash, you could try annointing a wand or other stirring implement at one end with these oils (or carving the zodiacal symbol into it), and then stirring your oil mix with the other end. That way you are combining astrological influence and the oils, but not in such a way that they would clash. I would actually use two wands for this, one to represent each of you, and stirring your different qualities into a loving and delicious mix.

If you have ordered dried herbs from Lucky Mojo, you can infuse them into your blended oil.

Good luck, and have fun. Blending oils is a great experience, and being hands on will really help your work.
NotDorianGray

Would oils in this case work against each other?

New postby gingerly88 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 pm

I devised a plan to get to my targets. I am looking to breakup a couple & draw the man towards me. I found someone who makes herbal shampoos & decided on a lemon shampoo which I will sneak a drop or 2 of break up oil & hot foot into. I will send this as a gift but not sure if the double cross oil should be placed on the bottle/box or in with other oils as well...ALSO..
I do have "love me" oils..(follow me boy, bewitching oil, ect) & was wondering if I snuck these in as well calling my targets name if this would be acceptable or do you think it would be best to stick with one goal per bottle? I could send another shampoo such as a patchouli & add in the love oils calling my targets name, but the girl would use them as well & I'm not sure if it'd look too suspicious sending 2 shampoos. (I'm sending a box with some things such as socks, candle holder, ect and dressing all items. The shampoo I can claim I got & didn't like the smell-wondered if they wanted it, but thought it may be good as they would use it on a daily basis) .
Just not sure if it's best to work this one all together or in seperate bottles...
gingerly88

Re: Would oils in this case work against each other?

New postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Don't put hotfoot into the shampoo if they'll buth use it. You don't want to send the man away. Also, don't put the love me stuff in there either if you know she'll use it. Put the break up oil in the shampoo, leave the other stuff out of there. Put the keep away type oils on the stuff the girl will touch, and the love me oils on the ones the guy will touch.
NotDorianGray

Re: Would oils in this case work against each other?

New postby silver_disc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Big thumbs up to the hamper idea! Verrrrry sneaky ;)

Anyways, in case you haven't thought of this, get a few items for the hamper that are specifically for males, and a few that are for females only so hopefully the female won't get the "love-dressed" items, and vice versa.

For example, get a pair of lady-sized socks; some hotfoot powder in it would work absolute WONDERS to shoo her away from your target. A good idea would be to add some Kiss Me Now! oil into aftershave for him, since he's shaving around his mouth, this would reinforce him, literally, to want to kiss you.. Now! :lol:

To directly address your question though, I think you should stick to "wooing" your target, and work on repelling and pushing away the female.

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Rue oil, fear not, fiery wall, saint florian and stop gossip

New postby Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Can I use Rue oil, Fear not, fiery wall, stop gossip and saint florian together or is that to much?
Wanttounderstand

Re: Rue oil, fear not, fiery wall, saint florian and stop gossip

New postby MaryBee » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 pm

That depends. What exactly are you trying to do? What is your goal? Rue is a banisher or a jinx-breaker, Fear Not (to walk over evil, I think you mean?) keeps others from jinxing your foottracks and keeps you safe from tricks others have laid for you, Fiery Wall is for protection, Stop Gossip...well, you know, stops gossiping :)

And St. Florian, if I remember right, is the patron saint of firefighters. So...are you trying to keep a firefighter from gossiping about people laying tricks for you, this combination might be right up your alley! :P

Seriously, the answer to your question is "It depends on what your true goal is." My experience is is that if I try to put too many goals into one magickal working, the Universe is like "Woman, you need to make up your mind, you want 50 things at once!"

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Can you mix LM oils together?

New postby ablake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi All --

I am wondering what would happen if you were to mix some Specific LM oils together? For example, I would like to mix:

1 part Crown of Success
1 part High John the Conqueror
1 part Money Drawing
1 part St. Michael

all together into one bottle? Is this a good idea or a real bad one? I want to give this bottle to my boyfriend so he will attract success and protection. I could never get him to annoint himself with four different oils but if I mixed them all into one bottle would they still work? Or would I have a potential huge hoodoo mess on my hands? I want to help my love not do him any harm.

I figured I'd ask as I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you! :P
ablake

Re: Can you mix LM oils together?

New postby zee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:00 am

I dont see why not..I have done it with good results.
I try to stick with 3,9 or 13 oils.
I have a standby 13 oil mix in a vial where i put a few drops of each oil and i use that to dress all my candles for good positive work or take with me to important meetings etc
I label my vials carefully so i remember what each contains and why...just my 0.02, hope it helps
zee

Re: Can you mix LM oils together?

New postby MightyAphrodite » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:07 pm

I sometimes mix up to 3 oils in vigil candles I'm dressing myself, or I'll mix 2 oils to coat an offeratory candle + dust it with sachet powder. However, I seldom mix oils I'm wearing as magical perfume, mostly because the scents are so complex that it starts to smell bad/overpowering.

Have you thought about making him a mojo bag he can carry with him instead?
MightyAphrodite

Blending Two or More Oils

New postby kimberlyanne » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51 am

I'm hoping this question comes out right, I'm still kinda new. If I choose to dress a candle or mojo bag with 2 or 3 different sachets/oils....does that count as 1 item (oil)...or do I count it as 2 or 3 items because of the different meanings?

Let's see...like what if I was to dress a candle or mojo bag w/Taurus oil (myself), Pisces oil (my boyfriend) and Marriage oil...is that 1 item (3 oils) or 3 items because they are different oils?

Not really sure if I would want 3 oils...but I was just trying to provide an example.

Hope I have I lost anybody in my rambling.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Re: Using more than 1 oil....

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Your question is clear, dressing the bag is different from its contents. I think you may be confusing the two. You can dress the bag with appropriate oils for its objective even if it is 1, 2 or 3.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Using more than 1 oil....

New postby kimberlyanne » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 am

jwmcclin...thanks so much for answering my question. And yes...I was confusing the two. Clarity is a good thing...but the search for clarity is pretty darn rewarding too!

Be well...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Mixing Van Van, Attraction and Reconciliation Oils

New postby Shiva2500 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

1.) Can you mix Van Van, Attraction and Reconciliation Oils to anoint urself on a daily basis, starting after you finish a 13- herb bath ritual???

2.) Also, which of these can I use to anoint the 2 white candles I need to walk between after I get out of the 13-herb-bath?

3.) And last but not least can I use any or all of these in a Chinese Wash? Or should I wait to sprinkle them on the path to my apartment/ around the apartment/ add them to cleaning products etc. afterwards?

I am trying to get the most bang for my buck while doing cleansing, jinx-removing, road-opening, job-money-drawing and reconciliation-love-drawing work, but am open to any other suggesstions...

Thanks for all your help!
With Love,
Shiva2500
Shiva2500

Re: Mixing Van Van, Attraction and Reconciliation Oils

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 am

1. Van Van is used to clear your path, attraction to draw something to you and reconciliation to forgive and forget past problems...is that your intent? than yes
2. I dress my candles with uncrossing oils...
3. Chinese wash is to clear away messes...

I use my bath water and add Chinese wash (sometimes) to clean my house, than dress with the appropriate powders or oils for drawing and opening the way.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Shiva2500 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello jwmcclin, Thanks for your response...

Yes, after I do my 13-herb bath/ cleanse I want to anoint myself, my apartment and some candles with some oils that would:

1.) "clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good, and empower amulets and charms" in the future - Van Van Oil (as per the description on LM).
2.) Draw in money, love, luck, success or whatever I desire - Attraction Oil (as I am also starting a Job/Money and a Reconciliation/ Love Honey Jar, and Attraction would help with both aspects)
3.) Reconciliation Oil, as I would be getting that for the honey jar anyway.

- Does my understanding of how they will work together make sense???
- So, since the Chinese wash is to clear away messes, I should not mix them with any of these oils but rather use the oils around my apartment/ in cleaning products afterwards, right???
- Also, just thought of this... are u supposed to anoint urself upwards w/ the Van Van Oil even though it also "clears away evil?
- Does anyone have any suggesstions for an alternative oil mixture that I can use on myself and my surroundings for the same purposes? (I want to try to stay between buying 3-4 oils @ the most)

Thanks again!
Shiva2500

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Everything sounds good. I do not mix Chinese wash but that is a personal preference. Yes you anoint yourself upward as you focus on drawing and downward as you focus on removal
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Shiva2500 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Okies dokie, thanks again for your insight jwmcclin :)
Shiva2500

love oil question

New postby BePos » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Over all the love oils of lucky mojo, I am wondering which one is the strongest in keeping fidelity between two partners? I am comparing Love me, Dixie Love, Fire of Love, stay with me and Adam and Eve, but not sure which one to choose. Stay with me seems like a good choice, but seems like too coercive. Besides fidelity, I'd also like a little bit emphasize on fostering passion.

In addition, Adam and Eve seems like using similar ingredients with reconciliation oil because they both contains balm of Gilead buds, am I right?

P.S. Glory to St. Expedite!!!
BePos

Re: love oil question

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Stay with Me is what you are seeking, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html (BTW, it is by no means cohersive--in my opinion) All of the other oils you listed has an element of passion enhancement especially Fire of Love (read about it here) http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Im looking at my adam and eve oil, and it does not look like it has balms of gilead in it. Adam and eve oil is to for good luck in love, for passion fosters a good relationship. Love me...is for the romantic and to help someone love you. Stay with me is for fidelity, and to make sure your lover does not leave you. Fire of love increases the passion and love in your relationship.

I agree with JW. Stay with me is what you want, and there are some great herbs you can use with this. Honeysuckle (my new favorite), rosemary, magnolia, knot weed, and periwinkle are great for fidelity. Stay with me is not as coercive as Follow me boy per se.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby BePos » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank you Star and JW for the tips! I will get stay with me oil then.
BePos

New postby j82 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

btw if you are drawn to more then one oil, maybe adam and eve for the luck in love, stay with me to keep him around, fire of love for the passion, then use all three just mix them together when you put them on candles, mojos, etc. This is not uncommon.
j82

New postby BePos » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks j82. I have one question. Would Stay at home do the same as Stay with me? I couldn't find any more specific description on lucky mojo site. So wondering if it could be used as substitute.
BePos

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 am

Stay at Home makes a partner spend less time out and about and more time with the family. Stay With Me is specifically to encourage fidelity in the relationship. Two completely separate things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby j82 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 pm

when I select my oils I sit down and write out exactly what I want then I select the oils and herbs that do that. So if you want him to spend more time at home then the oil is good.. and ya if he is home more he is with you ( though that can be good or bad lol sometimes ppl get annoying).. stay with me is just that he stays with you. From the little you wrote id think a love oil such as dixy love or fire of love ( great for passion) stay with me ( fidelity) love me oil would wrk well.. it really depends on what you are wanting to do.. if you are worried about fidelity I would look into tieing his nature its on the LM site and cats book, you can add it to a mojo. nationa sack is also something i think you would be interested in based on what you wrote thus far. Look into them items. Also an add on which LM does is setting candles, periodically you may want to have a love me and stay with me candle lit to reinforce what you are doing and promote the over all cause. best of luck!
j82

Hoodoo Oils - blending

New postby danger » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Is it ok to wear more than one Hoodoo Oil after any spell?
danger

Re: Hoodoo Oils - blending

New postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm

I believe what you're asking is if it is ok to combine multiple oils that support your spell in different, complimentary ways. If so, then yes! It is quite common to blend multiple oils beforehand and use the mixture as a single oil to support one's work.
J Simulcik

Re: Hoodoo Oils - blending

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:27 pm

J Simulcik is correct it is common and quite effective to anoint your person with the appropriate oil during spell work and afterwards...it continues the work...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

should i mix marriage and follow me boy oils

New postby josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 am

My boyfriend is really dragging his feet at getting married. now that our relationship is where i think it should be I'm wondering if I can mix follow me boy with marriage oil? i also have a marriage candle novena.
josdos

Re: should i mix marriage and follow me boy oils

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 am

If you are looking for a commitment and a marriage proposal than you are on the right track. I would add stay with me...are you doing a candle spell or using the oils, sachet powders alone?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 am

i started using the oils alone, but planned on starting some candle work tonight. I'm no really sure on how to petition using the two oils though. I have always used follow me boy with love me, fire of love, and look me over. this will be my first time mixing it with marriage oil.
josdos

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 am

Marriage oil is a step up (in my opinion) as it is used when you want a marriage proposal, you have used Follow Me Boy (to keep him chasing you), Love Me (to draw him closer to confess 'love'), Fire of Love (to get passion in a long term relationship), Love Me over (to keep him attracted to you) and now you want the ultimate the marriage proposal right? That is your petition that is your intent.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby josdos » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I love how you threaded all that together! That's is my intent, and thank you for putting it into words for me!
josdos

oil blends for dressing candles

New postby Grantmojo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm

How many oils can I dress a candle with at one dressing?
Grantmojo

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells