Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blessing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
VenusInScorp

Blessing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by VenusInScorp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 am

Hello,

I'm not sure of this is the right forum for my question so please point me in the right direction if necessary....

I am new to Hoodoo and have been lurking on this site for 6 months learning as much as I can from the wealth of information available! I am finally in a place where I am comfortable with beginning my work and will start with a cleansing ritual to open my path to receive blessings in the areas of love, luck and money.

I have purchased several products from Lucky Mojo but need clarification on the second step of my cleansing work ...I will be starting with the Road Opener bath followed by dressing an orange candle in Blessing Oil.

My question is, is it appropriate to use Blessing Oil on an orange candle since I am asking the universe to open my path to blessings in the areas mentioned above or should I use a white candle with the blessing oil?

I didn't purchase Road Opener oil but I'm not opposed to doing so if its the more appropriate choice.

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Blessing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 am

You would be working more traditionally if you had 4 little white candles for the Blessing Oil and a central orange candle dressed with Road Opener Oil. This is a moving candle spell. Start with the four little candles around the big one. As you work, move the four white candles outward from the central orange candle, to open your roads.

OIL-HOO-BLES
Blessing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here is the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

VenusInScorp

Unread post by VenusInScorp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Miss Cat, Thank you for your response! I just placed an order for the Road Opener...

Should I write a separate petition for each of the 5 candles?

Also, should I discard the remains of the orange candle at a crossroads and keep the remains of the white candle in a safe place?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Petitions: Depends on what you want -- four petitions or five -- or just one. That is entirely your call.

Disposal. I would scatter all of the wax at a crossroads on all four paths of the road, for symbolism of road opening. I might even mix a bit of sugar with the white wax, to sweeten the paths.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

VenusInScorp

Unread post by VenusInScorp » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Brilliant!! Thank so much for your insight!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:17 pm

I'm having a health issue, & me with no Healing oil! (I knew I wanted to have some on hand!) Anyway, I've mixed Blessing, Van Van, & Crown of Success on a white candle carved with my petition. I'll update to let the forum know how this combo works :)
HRCC Student #1989

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:17 am

Really nice combo AlyssaH. Another one I love is 7-11 Holy Type oil mixed with either Healing, Blessing or both.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 pm

aura wrote:Really nice combo AlyssaH. Another one I love is 7-11 Holy Type oil mixed with either Healing, Blessing or both.
I know! I'm putting together an order which will include 7-11 & Special Oil #20, I just need to call the shop as my computer has been compromised with Supra Savings, grrr.
HRCC Student #1989

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm

so sad only 1 small page on blessing oil here ; may i ask for a help? http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html ; i read when burning candles for family members ' large pillar-type or 14-day sanctuary light candle are used and keep it going for longer than seven days. They may make a habit of burning such a candle every day -- or once a week, on Sundays -- for as long as their friend or relative needs help, even doing so for months at a time.'
but isn't it even better to burn Vigil Light Candle with blessing oil + 2 more drawing oils every Sunday and let it work till it distinguishes?
thank you for your help;
Blessed Be!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:12 am

Slava ,

Why do you think it would be better with 2 more oils? Blessing oil is a condition oil that can be used by it self to cause blessing on people. Bless the family, bless a new baby, bless a wedding. you can burn a chime candle once a day with blessing oil, a 7 day, 14 day. But to let it go out? No if you are doing runs of a candle you would want the candle and ready so when it is about to go out you light the new candle with the old candles flame. This way the work continues. You may also make an oil lamp to burn long periods of times on a situation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:20 pm

dear j82 ; coz i read its good to mix with other drawing oils to add a boost ; unfortunately where i live its not safe to use lamp but soon i will ; thanks for your advice ;
Blessed Be!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 am

Slava,

you would mix it with what you want to bless like if heath then add to healing, for love then add a love oil, money then add a money oil. So the oil used depends on the area you want to bless.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

anneparr
Newly Registered

Unread post by anneparr » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:50 pm

The blessing oil can be a good source of getting relaxed by its fragrance. I am a plus size women and I am very much depressed with the weight. One day I went to the church then they father given me this blessing oil and he said that use this for relaxing yourself.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 am

My last reading said my love spells are not working at full steam because I worry too much. Since my Blessing oil is arriving today, I am planning to dress a white tealight with Blessing, Van Van and Power oils and use the petition Total and swift success with all love spells. Hope that'll bump things up!

I would also like to do a Blessing + Bewitching tealight over my namepaper to increase my appeal to my ex. He's been talking about how he wants to meet and hang out with new people. Since we live together, it's harder to make him see me with new eyes, which is part of the difficulty with our reconciliation, he doesn't want to look back or go back to the past. Since I can't burn vigil lights in the house, I wonder if burning one tealight per day for 7 days in a row would make the spell as strong as burning a 5 days vigil light straight through? With this spell I think I'll write a straight petition like "(my name) is wonderful and fascinating in the eyes of (my ex's name) instead of crossing names and include hair from both of us.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

It will be a lot weaker.

But, it's better than nothing!!

Good petition!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:15 pm

My Blessing + Bewitching candle spell appears to have manifested after less than 2 weeks! My ex started calling me a wonderful girl and is very nice to me. I wish I had done this much earlier, in fact I wish I had done this spell back when we were still a couple! We might not have had so many fights then. I love this oil and I add it to as many spells as I can now!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

That is WONDERFUL news!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”