• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am

Block Buster Candle Questions and Answer

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Block Buster Candle Questions and Answer

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Lol it's okay , thank you very much !
RoseStar21

Unread postby Lullina24 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:48 am

Hello! I bought a blockbuster candle to be burnt on the altar but im afraid i made a mistake. instead of writing the petition like "may all obstacles be removed in making .... find a job" i wrote the petition like "may .... find a job". is this alright or is it not going to be successful? thank you so much!
Lullina24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, Lullina24 ,

I would have gone with what you had said: " may all obstacles be removed in making .... find a job" ".

You may have to burn another blockbuster candle. But, let's see f this one works with the petition that you have. Don't waste the candle or the spell. If the candle is still lit, then state your petition out loud a few times a day n front of the candle

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Hopeful1016 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:43 am

What moon and day would be best to light my blockbuster candle? Im doing one for relationship problems.
Hopeful1016

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 am

Hello Hopeful1016,

You don't *have* to light it on a specific day if you don't want to; you could just light it whenever you're ready. But one option would be to light the candle on a Saturday during the waning moon, so whatever blockages you're having in the relationship will diminish.

Here is more information about timing spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Dukebrooks2245 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello everybody I just wanna write a quick testimony so i had 3 blockbuster candles lit 3 months ago to remove all obstacles in all areas of my life. I thought blockbuster was going to swiftly remove things but honey this candle is no joke it got rid of people who was blocking me for years me mother and sister actually got into a physical fight with family and people started turning on us but moral of the story a lot of good came after that like new friends, Lovers, and a lot of good luck plus I'm more happier then I was before Thanks Misc the candle readings said all blockages will clear out over time I'm blessed... these people are really legit I been buying their products for along time and their products never failed thanks lucky mojo .... also lucky mojo and misc been around for along time I would rather stick to a company that's been around for years
Dukebrooks2245

Unread postby Hkbabe » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 pm

I bought a blockbuster candle to remove obstacles that prevent this guy from coming back to me. I ran into a few hiccups, like going out of town for a week and not being able to keep it lit. Finally, I came back home re-lit it and it seems to be burning super fast. Today, I got into a huge fight with my ex, and although I was hurt, maybe he, or my attachment and unsealed wounds from him were an obstacle to be removed. Let's just say the blockbuster candle was no joke about removing him. It came fast and was intense!

I really hope to see more results as it continues to burn! I've learned a lot from reading over this forum.
Hkbabe

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Hkbabe,

That's quite dramatic! Thanks for the update, I hope things work how you want.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby Hkbabe » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:12 am

Thanks SisterJean!
I have a question... my (glass encased) blockbuster candle has finished burning. How should I dispose of the glass, and what should i do with the petition paper ("remove all obstacles that stop [John doe] from loving and commuting to me)?
Hkbabe

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:32 am

Hello Hkbabe,

On the back of the Blockbuster candle, I believe the instructions tell you to put a pinch of salt and pepper in the middle of the petition paper, fold it up, then throw it over your left shoulder into running water. (I just burned one of these candles for myself so I just did this.) So check the instructions.

You can recycle the glass.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Hey I had a blockbuster candle lit around early or mid April of this year and a Come to me candle lit.
I should've been got a block buster candle since September but oh well i couldn't get nothing to work until i had that candle lit and he came to my graduation when i had that come to me candle lit.

for some reason all this year i felt like there was something I'm not doing right and i felt cursed.

My question is since i had candles and work before April will the blockbuster spell release all the workings I've been doing since September or i have to redo my stuff again?
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Hello, nino_x3,

No, it won't do that.

So, you're fine. Not to worry!

take care
Miss Aida

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells