Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Block Buster Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Kelsh2o
Re: Block Buster Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Kelsh2o » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 am

Hmm, I guess I'll put it in a pie tin in my bathtub. Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello, Kelsh2o ,

Great idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:07 am

According to my root worker, my intended has yet to contact.mainly due to fear, trust issues, privacy and worrying I might want something different.

And so I thought about getting white candles and Block Buster oil. Would that suffice? Or would something like Crucible of Courage be better?

Also if I'm also doing Come to Me/Follow Me Boy on and by his honey jar, shall I use the Block Buster (or Crucible of Courage..) by them as well? On the honey jar? Simultaneously? Or?

Thank you! X

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

I would do the blockbuster spell first (on a red candle and not on the honey jar) www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

The, follow that with a crucible of courage spell (not on the honey jar)

Then, cotinue your rootworker's instructions

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Thank you SO much Miss Aida.

Crucible of Courage should go on a white candle, right?

And while I'm doing those, continue working on the honey jar but no separate workings?

I'm also going to order those two candle to be lit at MISC at the same time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi lalyil,

White would be fine for the Crucible of Courage candle.

And yes you could continue working your honey jar at the same time.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Does the blockbuster spell need to be done for one topic at a time? I'm just coming away from a few curses (confirmed by an AIRR root worker) but I feel many things are still blocked in my love, finances and health.

I did this spell already without the herbs and I did notice a few mild blockages removed. The cd that was stuck in my car finally came out the am after I did this spell; my stalker (yes I have a stalker. Lol) finally declared himself in a love note (a real boost to my self esteem. Yes, I know how bad that sounds, but interesting that a blockage can even stop a stalker); and most interestingly I'm finally able to lose weight. I mean, I had tried everything before to lose weight. It was disheartening. Now the inches are just coming off!

I have the herbs now and would like to redo the spell, the right way. How would the petition on the candle be written? Or should I just use one candle for love, one for money , and one for health, love interest, money, etc? What if you just want to unblock your love life in general? How would that be worded?
Sorry for all the questions. I couldn't find my specific question answered.

Thank you!!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Wow! You have had GREAT results with the blockbuster spell!!

Congrats!!

But, a stalker? PLEASE be careful. Stalkers (if you mean this in the literal sense) are dangerous people. PLEASE be aware.

Personally, Like to perform one blockbuster per issue. BUT you can certainly do all at one time.

Wishing you the very VERY best
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:07 am

Ms. Aida,

You weren't kidding about the efficacy of the blockbuster products. I tell you that CD player was no-sound dead. Yes, I am concerned and cautious about my stalker/secret admirer. I just rejected him so I hope he doesn't retaliate, ugh. I will do one issue per blockbuster. Let's see what else this loosens up.

Thank you!

Beloved

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Holy HECK, y'all. This stuff is no joke. :)

I did a simple ritual this morning to overcome self-sabotage and it started with a small candle dressed with Blockbuster oil. It burned completely clean, and toward the end of the burn I got the most intense headrush, like a really pleasant version of the too-much-coffee feeling. It's an hour and a half later, I'm still riding that buzz, and I've completed almost all of my to-do list for the day; not only that, but every time I think about taking a break I get maybe as far as sitting down before I feel compelled to do the next thing.

I've never had instant results like this from anything! Blockbuster is amazing.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Czarina

Unread post by Czarina » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:17 am

Hello,

I am new to the forum, this is my first post. I read the rules but I am not sure if I am posting correctly. I have been reading you for a while but I guess it is time to ask for advice.

I have a question regarding the blockbuster oil products.

I have come to a point of exhaustion because I feel that my bad luck is going beyond the natural adverse circumstances and it is starting to look illogical and a bit ridiculous, if I may say so. I have tried to explain it logically, to say it was due to bad decisions or just bad coincidences but it is becoming more difficult to try to justify all of this in these terms. I have never been "lucky" at all, but I had been OK with being pushed around and losing as long as my life went on normally but there came a moment when it just stopped.

A few years ago, a prominent palmist in the city where I lived told me I would meet my future husband in November, that November. I had gone there just for entertainment purposes so I did not pay heed to her. However, in November I met someone I actually fell in love with and became afraid of losing. His mother was nice, I thought. I was fond of her, even if she came up with catty remarks and bigoted comments, I just thought it was because she was older and still, she was generally nice.

She had offered me her daughter's bedroom when I went to visit (of course, the daughter didn't live there anymore) and she gave me her daughter's slippers, which I wore when I was in the house. One day I saw her taking bits of my hair that had got caught in his clothing. I saw she kept them but didn't think much of it.

A couple of weeks later it all changed badly. My boyfriend and I went for our first holiday together and it went wrong from start to finish, we were bickering all the time, his friends were hostile and he started seeing me like the manipulative, horrible person I am not. I got an incorrect bill from the council claiming a hefty tax sum I shouldn't pay, we broke up, I lost my job and could not get another one, I had to leave his country because I lost my work permit as well and I acted out of character by calling him incessantly (I don't do that, I am a very proud person) and I finally attempted suicide a couple of times. When I left, I found out my parents had been hiding the fact they were nearly bankrupt and things at home were also unnaturally bad, my mum in particular suffers a lot.

He acted out of character too and was not himself, he abused me verbally, threatened me and appeared suddenly like a monster, a man I didn't recognize. I failed to see he was having a mental breakdown and thought he was evil and had simply come out as he really was. Some months later I heard my former boyfriend had become extremely depressed and had lost his job too but I was too far to help.

I decided to move on, even if I still loved him and I burned a picture of us in a hotel room to cut and clear. The thing is, it wouldn't burn properly and it activated the smoke alarm, causing a bit of a chaotic moment.

I am not formally a practitioner of magick, hoodoo, or any other spiritual path in that vein but have always had an intuitive feeling for magic. I started doing spells to get my life back on track and to find true love.

I got sort of back on my feet (not quite but a lot better, at least) and went for a holiday to his country, and he came came back to me out of nowhere. We decided to date in secret, then I travelled for a few months. When I came back he had become a monster again but then, I know his mother probably found out about us. This time I just walked away because I would not put up with abuse, even though I know he is normally not like that. He is suffering from mental illness, which becomes more accute when I leave but I cannot do anything to help him. I cannot simply knock on his door and wreak havoc and I don't want to expose myself to insults and humilliation.

I am on the verge of simply leaving the matter inconclusive and trying elsewhere but then again I have the awful feeling this is not right and that, even if I leave him for good, my life is not going to flow the way it is supposed to. Every time I try to do something to help my personal situation, to help him or my parents, things go awfully and ridiculously wrong.

I am now away from him, things are still going awfully and I cannot meet anyone else, even if I try. I feel so blocked, like if I needed a miracle when I know things should not be this way and that the normal and logical thing would have been to have actually married him a long time ago, to be building a future with him instead of moving from one country to another, not finding stability and seeing he is now incapable of taking care of himself and that he hates me for no reason.

I read about foot track magic precisely here, in Lucky Mojo and, even though my health is good, I can relate to the symptoms a lot. I used to leave my belongings at my boyfriend's place sometimes so his mother had free access to them. As I said, she took my hair but I am also suspecting her daughter's slippers were key in the operation and that she may have used hot foot oil or a similar substance on the soles. I discovered she is a very obsessive and dangerous woman, not quite the lovable, slightly bigoted older lady I had thought she was.

At this point, I am facing stagnation and no longer know what to do as hard work and effort don't seem to pay and things just backfire in ways I cannot possibly dream of, like a reverse miracle after another.

1) Would Blockbuster oil help?

2) Do you deliver overseas?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 am

Dear "unlicky,"

Please immediately change your forum user name. You must understand that all you are doing is attracting BAD LUCK with a name like that. Do not call yourself "Messed Up" or "Shit On A Stick" or "Born To Lose" or "Unloved" or "Never Win" or "Suicidal" as a user name. This is an important first magical step! You attract what you wish for! Your name is how we know you!

i refuse to pour my energy down the black hole of negative ideation by affirming that you are "unlucky" every time i address you by name. "Unlucky" people cannot benefit from Blockbuster products -- why? because they are "unlucky." NOTHING can help an "unlucky" person.

When you have a name that i can relate to, i will gladly reply to you, with plety of enthusiasm.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Czarina

Unread post by Czarina » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:33 am

Hi Catherine,

I am sorry if the nickname was offensive and perhaps I should not think of myself as unlucky, even if I strongly feel this way now. I have to say that, even though I am not really bound to find happy coincidences, I did not perceive myself as unlucky and was in a way positive and hopeful. I have wished for good things and backed those wishes with action and effort. I am not particularly familiar with attracting things but I can assure you at least that I did not wish nor did I conceive this. I have changed the name to avoid causing a bad impression or an attitude of defeat so I apologise for the previous name choice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi, Czarina,

No need to apologize -- i just know that i am not able to help folks who "pre-lose" with self-weakening names. Now we can go ahead!

1) Blockbuster might indeed be of help to you, but considering the situation you have described, i would start with Uncrossing plus Jinx Killer plus Fear Not To Walk Over Evil -- in the form of bath crystals -- and i would no all my laundry with that and scrub the floors and bathe in it -- very diluted. THEN i would dress candles with Blockbuster oil and see how it went.

2) Yes, we ship to many countries overseas, but not all. The cost of shipping is VERY HIGH and for that reason few find it in their interests to import our goods, but every day we do send out some foreign shipments, so you will not be the first. Read more about foreign shipping here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html
catherine yronwode

Czarina

Unread post by Czarina » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. The information is most helpful. I had not taken into account the need to use uncrossing products. I need to look into the shipping info. I might order the uncrossing stuff first and find a way to sort this out. It sounds quite sensible to free oneself from the bad bits before even thinking about breaking obstacles.

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:59 am

I am getting ready for he Blockbuster ritual but right after finishing my candle for attraction. I am weary of black so what I did I got white glass candles, cleaned them with water and salt for purification, and created a drawing of a bomb and bricks as like a blockbuster. They haven't been dressed yet so I am waiting for a right tIme. I have plans to use the candles in conjunction with road opener aND a reversible or vise versa. Here is my MO...

FULL MOON VENUS for love
Mercury for job
Jupiter for luck

I will use some of the oils I still have but a tiny bit with van van as I don't have the actual oil for blockbuster. Comments and advice are greatly appreciated but one thing in mind.

It's best to continue up to three sessions for everything to settle, correct?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

I am sorry but I don't understand your question.

Can you rephrase the question, please?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:42 am

Sorry, Miss Aida. Let me rephrase it. Which each intention I am planning to do, should I repeat the blockbuster candle three times or do one and use a road opener?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

I like to do one blockbuster followed by one road opener for each petition/request.

The reason for this is because if we are asking for a few things and one or more are getting resistance, we don't know which one it is.

I hope this makes sense.

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:44 pm

I see, Miss Aida. Well, just to let you know, I do have my road opener and blockbuster candle lit, but the blockbuster is in the middle while the road opener is at its side. Both showed no problems other than remnants sticking on the top. I'll check back when it's all set and done.

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:50 am

Hello, back again but with some news.

The candle I am using that was dressed with the oils name of blockbuster and van van.

Every morning I snuff it out and mark the amount of wax burnt. But the glass is producing heavy soot andt the flame is very high even when lit after continuous blessings. Sounds to me we got a heavy blockade going on.

Once I finish the candle, is it wise to do it again?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:28 am

If you are not experienced at cndle burning and you have added Blockbuster oil and Van Van oil to your candle, it may be tha, yes, the high flame and black soot signifies resistance -- but it could be that you added too much oil. We can't tell -- and this is why i recommend that folks learn from other practitioners.
catherine yronwode

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:45 am

Hard to tell or maybe herbs. But the oils, umm, I only do a few drops before lighting. But if at first you don't succeed, try again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello,LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

The better practitioners learn from their mistakes. This applies to al professions.

Take cre
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blue02

Unread post by Blue02 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:15 pm

I ordered everything needed to do the Block Buster candle spell, but was disappointed to find that the Block Buster herbs mixture was not in my package, though it is listed on my invoice.

I'm eager to start my work, so would just dressing the red candle in Block Buster oil with a petition paper be just as effective as the full candle spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, Blue02,

I'm so sorry that this happened. This is very unusual.

Yes, that's fine.

But please contact the shop. Ask them to mail it out immediately.

Wishing you the very best with your spell work

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Reece
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Reece » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to clarify a couple of things I've read on this thread if I may?

I've been inscribing my candles with "open the roads" in a spiral from top to bottom and dressing them with Blockbuster oil in the same direction. I've also been rolling my candles in a mixture of Blockbuster herbs and incense before I light them. I have been rolling the candles away from me through the mixture because I want to remove obstacles. The first couple of candles, however, were dressed going up from bottom to top (I want to blame it on painkillers but honestly, it's just because I have never done clearing work on myself before :? ) I don't feel like I've brought anything back onto myself, but might I be wrong? The candles have all burned really clean and complete, nice strong high flame, no noticeable black smoke or anything. That is, up until the most recent one (which prompts my question). I noticed a faint spiral of grayish/blackish smoke rising from the candle on the last portion I burned.

Also, according to everything I've read thus far on this thread, I should be completing my Blockbuster burn BEFORE starting anything else? I've been starting and focusing on the Blockbuster for a while and then letting that act almost like a "light" in the background while I do my other work. I'm getting the impression that I'm barking up the wrong tree with that one? The other work I'm really focusing on right now is the 9 day moving bride and groom candle spell from The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic and my burns from those so far have been high and strong, flames leaning in toward each other, but should I be snuffing the Blockbuster before lighting those? I really don't want to inadvertently muck up the outcome.

I do feel like I have had some really great signs from Spirit about my spells, a few real doozies, if y'all don't mind me using that word ;) I've had a reading about my work and have confirmation that (at least for the love work) I'm on a good path; I'm just sitting here wondering if I'm putting stumbling blocks in my own path...

Any guidance would be truly appreciated!
HRCC #2066
Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, arcadia73+,

To me, it sounds like a lot of things got mixed up here. Dressing the Blockbuster candles from bottom to top wasn't the best move, since the Blockbuster work is meant to *remove* obstacles, not draw them in. And if the Blockbuster work was meant to remove any obstacles standing in the way of this moving bride/groom candle spell being successful, I'd say it would've been better to complete that Blockbuster work, THEN do the bride/groom spell once the obstacles were gone. Gotta take things one step at a time!

Don't be discouraged, I'd just say it might be a good idea to get a reading. A reader can check and see how things are going, and can also help you reorient yourself in the work and coach you on where to go from here. Here is a list of reputable readers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:11 am

Hello,

I am a long time user of LM products and I have to say their products are wonderful. However I am a little confused regarding my recent experience with the Block Buster oil that I recently purchased...

My target whom I've done some love work on (back in Oct/Nov 2015), hasn't been much in contact from me the past 6 months. Before he was sending me text/email messages, making plants to see me, etc.. I used some of the love oils on him, and herbs too. I've received wonderful results, all up until 6 months ago, he began to ignore me, acting like I do not exist if I make a few humor comments on his Facebook post/photos..We are still FB friends, but that is basically it. We have been friends (we were former co-workers) for over 25 years. But he's just been so cold towards me. I've tried to make some light contact in the past, with 'hello, how are you...' types of messages, no replies. It's like he's a completely different person.

So last night I decided to finally use the Block Buster oil for this situation, hoping to regain some clarity on why he is ignoring me. We didn't get into a dispute, there is absolutely no reason for him to just blow me off completely. Anyhow, I printed out a recent photo of him, added some of the Block Buster oil to it, and rubbed some of the oils onto a 4" red candle that I also purchased from LM, rubbed some of the Deers Tongue onto the photo and onto the candle. I placed the candle inside a mini red heart shaped glass candle holder (this was the only candle holder I had that would fit a 4" mini candle). I stated my petition, asking to please show me signs regarding why the lack of communication from him, and to help break down all obstacles regarding his lack of communication to me, and petitioned that even if him and I weren't meant to be as a couple, I still wanted our friendship back.

I allowed the candle to burn down completely. It burned clean and steady. By then, I was completely exhausted. I went to bed, slept all night long, slept well actually. I woke up early this morning to check on the candle to see if there were any remains..candle was burned completely clean, with a few herbs and tiny burned wick that was left. I placed the remains inside a little bowl and took them outside and scattered them out on my rose garden. I come back inside to put my red heart shaped glass candle holder away; however when I picked it up, the candle holder was broken about 1/4 off (left side of heart broke off), looking like the heart was broken...

So not sure how to read the outcome (I never doubt LM products or my spell work ever)...because I am reading it in 2 different ways..either the Block Buster oil/spell indicated that I finally broke the barriers...or the reason why I am not receiving any communication from my target is simply because he doesn't love/or want to be with me, and that it will leave ME heartbroken?

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that Block Buster oil breaks down the barriers, moving the most stubborn obstacles out of the way. So I do feel that I received some sort of positive sign. So I was just wondering if that was a positive sign? Also what should I do with the broken glass candle holder?

Thank you, any input is greatly appreciated :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, blue_orchid ,

I am so sorry but we do not perform divinations or interpretations on the forum

Please find your answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

The broke glass ought to be disposed of.

But I think that you broke the obstacle!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I was more curious to know why the glass broke, but as you said it may be due to me breaking the obstacle. I will dispose it. :)

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:28 pm

hey everyone!!

so quick question,

technically, is blockbuster a clearing out oil? can it be mixed with uncrossing, jinx killer or banishing oil, or should it be used on its own? on a vigil candle, do i poke holes and add drops of blockbuster oil in the candle in a counter-clockwise direction since I'm removing blockages?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi mizznana002,

Block Buster is generally used on its own, and personally I use it first to clear away blockages before moving on to my goal-oriented spell. So don't mix it, let it do its job on its own.

Yes you can add the oil to your candles as described. That's a traditional way to work.

Good luck.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Hey all-

I used an orange candle for my Block Buster (I must have confused the color with Road Opener, which I was planning on doing tomorrow). Do I have to redo it? Everything else was followed. :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, mars84

The red is the best. But I prefer using orange. I get great success wit it with it.

I do mine differently than the webpage.

One 9 inch orange jumbo candle
Blockbuster Herbs
Blockbuster incense
Blockbuster Oil

Mix the herbs with the incense

Roll the candle in the oil. Then, immediately roll it in the herb/incense mixture.

It has worked miracles for both me and my clients.

www.luckumojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.luckymojo/blockbuster.html

So, you're good!

Take car
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida! I've done it in red in the past. I was so focused on my intent, I mentally switched the colors! And I do it the way you do, with the oil and herbs, albeit I only had a smaller orange candle on hand. Maybe Spirit spoke to subconsciously and made me use orange this time! I took it to crossroads (intersection here in the city) and did my best with the 4 directions (it was a clean burn, not much left!) I will do the road opener in orange tomorrow as well. Whew! :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, mars84

I do my road opener on Mondays (but that's just me)

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm

It's after 12am Sunday where I am, so Monday is technically tomorrow! Hehe.

Thank you much!

Hqs530

Unread post by Hqs530 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi- Ive been looking everywhere and I cant seem to find out what time I should start the block buster spell? I have everything ready and prepped so all I have to do is light the candle and take the herbal bath. Can anyone tell me what time I should start this? Morning or night? Does it matter?

Im curious because it doesnt mention the timing on the spell. It says to light the candle first then do the bath. From my knowledge baths should be done before dawn. So should I wake up early and start the candle and then bath before dawn?

Please let know what time is best:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, Hqs530 ,

There's no exact time unless you're following hourly astrological movement (which I do not do).

So, you would do it in the morning right before the bath

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:45 am

Hi everyone. I am currently burning a blockbuster vigil I planned to follow up with a road opener. I did a 13 herb bath before starting these candles. It was burning great and fast so of course at its end now the very top isnt necessarily black but gray sooty. I would say the majority of the candle burned clear besides that. Should I continue with my road opener or order this one over and repeat this candle again? Also do I dispose of this in running water?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello Tropicalenvii,

You could use a form of divination to ask whether you need to repeat the candle that burned slightly sooty; a pendulum would be good for that. Or you could get a quick reading at http://hoodoopsychics.com/, or to be on the safe side you could just repeat the candle. Personally, I'd leave the candles at a crossroads, so the negativity will be dispersed.

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Thank you SisterJean. In my spirit I think it did well. I got home this evening and it was done. The grey band stayed never got darker and 90% of the glass was clear. Also it broke and busted a hole at the bottom at the very end with one long crack up the side. I also have to say in the herbs stuck on the side of the glass looked like a person with their arms up in the air in front of several people as if it was enjoying the attention from them. I took it as me enjoying life and attention from these people.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:39 pm

Tropicalenvii, I think it would be good to go with your intuition here, and it sounds on the mark. Good luck to you in your work.

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. Im now on to the Road Opener.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:52 am

I love doing Block Buster work...and it is the ONLY work where I have experienced breakages of the glass or plate that I've had the candle on.

I'd like to hear opinions on my method of doing this work, as I'd be interested to see whether my technique resonates with others:

I always do it for three days using three candles, but only with orange for the first two and then a black one for the third day.

My reasoning for this is that I focus on the orange being like dynamite to blast away the blockages, and then the black is akin to being a bulldozer; it is removing the last remnants, clearing them away and absorbing and filtering every last bit of blocking energy that may remain.

I too agree with the idea that a breakage is symbolic of the work blowing up what is required, even though I believe that breakages usually are seen as being a negative sign in other types of workings.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 pm

I was reading the Block Buster page and a few of the posts here, and I was wondering what does it mean by "Shrapnel and Debris" ?

I have a lot of blockages caused by negative and spiteful family members. For example, I'm trying to get my life together and get important things moving, but I have quite a few family members/relatives who are praying and wishing and hoping for otherwise... This has gone on for years and years and years, and I feel like i've been living in a pool of quicksand, and I want to blast it all away now. It's gone on for too doggone long! I don't want to harm my family members, but would a block buster candle or spell cause harm to them? Is that what "shrapnel and debris" mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice

I have read this page again and have no idea where thee words came from. It is not on the blockbuster page.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

The blockbuster will NOT hurt anyone. EVER.

Lucky Mojo would NEVER recommend a spell if there were potential consequences.

If, however, it is a spell to hurt someone, then that would be very clear to the spell caster.

I'm going to look for these words and see if I can see what you are talking about.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice,

I found the post and I have edited it out.

The verbiage is misleading as it wasn't clear.

So, don't worry!

You'll do fine with your blockbuster spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am

Oh okay, I see. I was worried about that, but you cleared it up for me.

I thought I saw it in the actual block buster page, but perhaps I was getting it confused with the part that says that it will not create a delicate road to walk on.

Thank you Miss Aida =)

root

Unread post by root » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello friends!

I have been working a honey jar on a target, but this person is very stubborn, só my question is: can I light candles on my honey jar dressed with blockbuster and van van oils to remove blockages?

If so, Should I write his name and dress the candles in downward motion then?

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Hi Root,
It is never a good idea to combine your work. A honey Jar is to sweeten some to you. It also puts sweet thoughts into there heads. I personally work on some extremely hard case targeting very stubborn people. The tick is how well you can focus your energy and power onto the spell to break through the stubbornness. Also always dress your honey jar candles starting at the bottom and going upwards.

If you feel you have blockage, I recommend you do the blockbuster spell on the side.

My best to you,
CaptainConjure

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Root,

I agree with CaptainConjure. Don't mix your spells like that. You should perform a blockbuster spell separately (and preferably before other work).

Good luck.

root

Unread post by root » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks a lot for your guidance captainconjire and miss Athena!!

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:33 am

Hello,

So huge fan of lucky mojo supplies, my last job told us we are closing the site, and we'd be laid off, used study work, and found a new job, better pay, better hours.
This is were I need some advise, there is a negative energy at the new job, I have tried using blockbuster on my desk, and I got a lateral promotion, however the negative energy is still there. Management has noticed negative energy also, asking for suggesting to boost moral. This is one of the best jobs you can have, you sit at a desk answer 4 phones calls in 8 hours, most calls last 10 minutes, its pays very well, nice breaks, great location, yet everyone always cranky, gossipy, upset... So much drama. I have to use special #20 to avoid walking out. Whats up with this place? What can be done to release the energy? Its a office so no candles, no feng shui, no incense, and oils need to kept a minimum. The prior business in this location close.

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:24 am

Hi ChristopherNoSaint,
You could try Peace Water. I've used it before and I got good results. http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:57 am

Peace Water is a great idea. And powders might work really well - maybe Uncrossing first and then Blessing and Protection?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

ChristopherNoSaint

Unread post by ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Thanks manekineko and cassiopaeia

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Great advice, manekineko and cassiopaeia!

Thanks for helping!
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Wow, well, i may be the oldest worker here, but i am definitely in the minority. That's sad, since i founded this forum and base all of my teachings on the ways i was taught, which are traditional.

I absolutely reject any kind of advice like "always dress your honey jar candles starting at the bottom and going upwards." (Captain Conjure). You do not need to always dress honey jars or sugar jar candles in that direction or even always dress them. In fact, you do not need to put candles on top of honey jars or sugar jars at all.

THINK: If you make a sweet spell in a sugar bowl or honey jar that sits on the table at dinner for the target to eat from, you would never, never, never dress it with an oil or perfume at all because it would SMELL WRONG. You would never top it with a candle because it would LOOK FUNKY!

Dressing and candles are for altar work, but honey and sugar spells are more often worked in the kitchen and dining room than at an altar.

Over-reliance on proxy or altar work is a sign of folks losing track of what hoodoo really is. Hoodoo is not all altar work performed by professionals or performed in secret by home practitioners. It is, has been, and can be worked right out in the open, hidden in plain sight -- and an open working is much more effective than proxy work because it is CONTACT WORK. The target eats the sugar or honey. You are not just "playing with Barbie dolls" on an altar -- you are getting the target to eat the prepared foods.

I would also like to clarify another statement above. It was said, "It is never a good idea to combine your work." UNTRUE. It is actually often a GREAT idea to combine your work.

The issue is not how many spells, but what they are for.

Sure, it is not a great idea for a home practitioner to work an Intranquility or Restless spell at the same time as a Love Me or Reconciliation spell because you run the serious risk of undercutting your work, and true, Block Buster is not particularly copacetic with a sweetening spell (it's a bit too rough) -- but it is not the number of spells that is the problem, it is the failure to create a coherent narrative of intention.

See more on narratives of intention here:

http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

See more on the newbie issue of "too many spells" here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9

and also here:

too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Finally, always question and be wary of folks who tell you to NEVER do something or to ALWAYS do something.

I am here to help and i can and will reply to questions about this practice from my personal knowledge and experience, with an idea to teaching you the structure of the tradition, not a set-list of do-and-don't rules.

Yes, there are things not to do (don't set candles on papers lest they catch fire, don't work a Hot Foot spell and a Return To Me spell on the same person at the same time), but these are rules that make sense, either mundanely or magically.

Arbitrary rules regarding the necessity to ALWAYS (or NEVER) do things some special way that do not make sense to you -- rules for which no reason is given beyond "do it the way i am telling you" or for which you cannot figure out a sensible reason ("yep, that might be a fire hazard") -- should not be thought to require blind obedience.

Yes, often there is a magical rather than a merely mundane reason for any given instruction, and you will benefit greatly from being told that reason -- but sometimes you may be looking at regional or temporal or cultural variations that should not be taken as hard-and-fast rules that define the practice of hoodoo.

It will assist you as a practitioner to ask about any ALWAYS or NEVER rules that are handed down as if from on high. If the one who demands that you obey these rules cannot explain why they exist, you may be looking at a situation where personal gnosis is getting in the way of the preservation and popularization of ethnomagicology.

Good luck, all!
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”