Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Boldo Leaf Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Malefic

Boldo Leaf Questions and Answers

Unread post by Malefic » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 am

Hi everyone,

I run an online business doing fortune telling and the like. Lately I've been finding myself with more bad customers than good (people who won't follow the instructions when ordering, only want free stuff, or who otherwise make themselves a nuisance.) I know boldo leaf is traditional for keeping away bad customers like this, however, my business is all run online with no physical storefront or contact with the clients. The only way I can think of to apply the boldo is on a candle, and that just somehow doesn't 'feel' right. Are there any other ideas -- either for using boldo or, if not, for another tactic to keep away the bad customers?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Boldo Leaf Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am

Malefic,

Boldo on a candle is a great idea. I would do that every Wednesday and Friday. A lil 4 inch candle dressed with Wealthy Way oil and sprinkled with Boldo is very powerful for businesses and cheap to do to boot!

You can also burn it on charcoal and smoke your computer with it. Keep some in a bottle or small dish on you next to it. Place it and other business herbs in a paper envelope with a pinch of an appropriate sachet powder and a petition paper. Seal it, pray over it, smoke it in incense and tape that under/behind/on the side of the computer you use for business.

Best of Luck to you.

HER-BOL-LEAF
Boldo Leaves
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/boldo.html
HRCC Student #1559

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:23 am

Hello malefic

You may not have a store front but you must have some kind of logo for your business. You could print it off your computer or draw it and use the back as a petition paper that you can place under a candle rolled in Boldo.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 am

I keep my business card underneath a big Lodestone on my prosperity altar. It seems to work really well. :)

You could make a ring of the Boldo Leaves around such a Lodestone.

The magical qualities of this product are described in this book, with folkloric hoodoo spells for use in practical conjure,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

newworldwitchery

Unread post by newworldwitchery » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 pm

What a stellar idea, Devi! I'd never thought of doing that, but it makes great sense. Sometimes it's just those simple things that do the most good.

Another thing I do is keep my house clean (as clean as I can with a 2-year old running around, that is) and use a mixture of cinnamon and cloves when vacuuming to inspire positive relationships and prosperity. Since I ship things out of my home that makes sense to me (but maybe only me, lol). I also burn my St. Anthony candle while working on orders sometimes, as he can be a nice road-opener and help my work lead to more work.

I do have a question (that I should probably ask somewhere else, but forgive me--I'm new here ;) ): I've got a bottle of Cat's Wealthy Way oil and I've never really just jumped right into using it before. I think I may try Devi's lodestone technique and anoint the business card with the oil, but are there other reasonable suggestions? For example, if I anoint boxes before I send them out to clients, would that be like sending wealth out the door, or more like sending money out in the world to bring more money back home with it? Just curious what others here might do.

Thanks for any responses!

All the best,
-Cory

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Dressing your business cards is time-tested and very traditional method of drawing clients to you. I would use powders in this case as oils stain, but dust them in Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Crown of Success and send them out. To keep off bad Customers, powered Boldo would help. Many of us professional rootworkers do this with our business cards.

This product qualifies to be included in the Lucky Mojo 6 Herb and Root Special.

When you order SIX of our regularly-priced herbs or roots, you only pay for FIVE and, as a BONUS GIFT -- we will also send you a FREE Red Flannel Bag that you can use to make your own mojo hand. Just order the Special, and be sure to list your SIX herbs and roots in the message area of your order.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb and Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$17.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 am

The medical qualities of this product are described in this book, with traditional folkloric remedies for home-herbalists to try.

BOO-BOT-TAMB
This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

http://www.luckymojo.com/thisamazingbook.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Can Boldo leaf also be used to remove jinxes from your love life ? I thought that Miss Cat reccommended Boldo on a radio call in show.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50,

It wards off evil. So, yes, it would fit into that category (if something was thrown at you)

www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:14 am

This product qualifies to be included in the Lucky Mojo 6 Herb Tea Special.

Buy six herbs for use as teas and receive a free small muslin tea steeping bag. To qualify for this special you must select six of the $3.50 HER (SKU code) items listed in this section. Botanical and Mineral Curios do not qualify for this special.

HER-ZSP-6TEA
6 Herb Tea Special (6 Herb Teas + Small Muslin Bag)
$17.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-tea-special.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”