• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Book of Moses 6th, 7th; 8th, 9th, 10th Questions and Answers

Discussiona about hoodoo and conjure spell books, instruction books, grimoires, and books on magic and spirituality.

Book of Moses 6th, 7th; 8th, 9th, 10th Questions and Answers

Unread postby skulchypa » Sat May 16, 2009 11:57 am

Hello friends and every body in this forum,

I ordered the 6th, and 7th, and the 8th,9th,and 10th books of Moses. As i was ready to read the books lot of people told me to take much care before i read the books,i know that because it is written on the book that it must be approached with all seriousness. And on behave of every one who have gone through the same thing before reading the book, please i would like to know if there should be anything i should order from Lucky Mojo store to serve as a source of protection or if there could be any thing i could do before i start to read the books.

Please i need y'all to help me with this, thank you.

Peace....
skulchypa

Re: I NEED HELP PLEASE.

Unread postby NENA1182004 » Sat May 16, 2009 12:34 pm

I was going to order these but I am confused now is bad to read these?
NENA1182004

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat May 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi skulchypa, hi NENA112004,

skulchypa wrote:i would like to know if there should be anything i should order from Lucky Mojo store to serve as a source of protection or if there could be any thing i could do before i start to read the books.

NENA1182004 wrote:I was going to order these but I am confused now is bad to read these?

Both of these books ("6th and 7th Books of Moses" and "8th, 9th, and 10th Books of Moses") are presentations of European and Middle Eastern grimoire material, purported to document the means by which Moses performed his acts of magic in Egypt -- lots of Biblical / Talmudic / Kabalistic references, some material that overlaps Agrippa, and a notable array of magical figures and seals. There is a small amount of material dealing with the evocation and coercion of spirits, which the novice is advised to put aside until more experienced. Casual reading is unlikely to be "dangerous"; common sense and employing the structures and precautions that are outlined in the text is always advisable when putting the material into active use.
Lukianos

Unread postby skulchypa » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Thank you very much,i appreciate your reaply but still want to know if there could me any protection for it?
skulchypa

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I've just read the books and nothing bad happened.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby skulchypa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:57 am

I hope so,and thank you very much for your support.
skulchypa

Shemhamphorasch

Unread postby naija4life+ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 am

l'm a newbie here,please has any one worked with the Shemhamphorasch,72 Archangels here? please if yes,how did you go about it & what was your experience? Thanks.
naija4life+

Re: Book of Moses 6th, 7th; 8th, 9th, 10th Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello, Naija4life+,
I have never heard of this entity. Is this what you're talking about? http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... hiroth.txt
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MarcPierre » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:09 am

Nothing like this, I have to read this book. And nothing will be happen. So just remove the fear, and read it.
MarcPierre

Unread postby naija4life+ » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:27 am

@Miss Aida,thanks for the reply,but what l meant was actually... the 72 Angels
naija4life+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 pm

naija4life+
Thank you for explaining.
Happy Thanksgiving
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nagasiva » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:21 am

BOO-GRI-67BH
6th & 7th Books Moses - Peterson Hardcover
$55.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-67BM
6th & 7th Books Moses - attrib. Paperback
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SEA-MOS-52PP
6th & 7th Books of Moses, 52 Seals, Parchment Paper, Talisman Case
$7.9

BOO-GRI-89BM
8th, 9th, and 10th Books of Moses, Henri Gamache
$9.00

nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby Master Baphomet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:32 pm

For anyone interested in the 6th and 7th Books of Moses, I highly recommend that they obtain a copy of the version edited by Joseph Peterson, as Mr. Peterson has done a great deal of research on the history and origins of this and many other grimoires (books of magic) - many of which were introduced to Europe by Jewish Kabbalistic scholars and practitioners, and from there became integrated into the Germanic hex doctors and the American Hoodoo traditions. Mr. Peterson provides information on this in his introduction and has also correctly arranged and restored many of the seals and text.

Of course earlier versions of this book that were originally published by L.W. de Lawrence have their own vibe that is unique to vintage editions of occult grimoires that makes them more desirable from the standpoint of spirituality and magic.
Master Baphomet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, Master Baphomet ,

Good to know.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spirit conjuration or control and mojo.,..

Unread postby Spider47 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:14 pm

As a ceremonial magician I'm familiar with more alchemical/hermetic paths, but I recognize a certain gnosticism in most everything. I consider myself highly under the grouping "black magician" although this itself doesn't reflect evocation or otherwise generally working with spirits.

What kind of spirit control is available to one skilled in the magickal arts but otherwise only recently developing skills in discipline ?

As a magician used to theories of mind over matter, will over resistance etc I am surprised but pleased to dileneate that hoodoo type oils and candles seem to give off their own natural power in application of one already skilled in the workings I think this is going to come natural. Though I would like pointers to the general setup of the practice.

LAtely I've employed saints, and usually wiping oils on candles and objects of correspondence. I've bought many : High john the conqueror, Santa Muerte, Martin Caballero candles (I intend on getting red and black and white man and woman candles), high john, santa muerte, and martin pietro oil, attraction oil, forget me not oil, pink war satchet powder, prosperity oil, silver and gold oil, success powdered incense and domination powdered incense.
Spider47

Re: Spirit conjuration or control and mojo.,..

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi Spider47,
As a ceremonial magician, you might be interested in some of the grimoires that were available and influenced the development of hoodoo.

The most commonly referred to are the 6th and 7th book of Moses and the 8, 9, and 10th Books of Moses. The use of Solomonic Seals is a fairly common practice in hoodoo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/8th9th10thmoses.html

A lesser referenced grimoire is the Black Pullet, but definitely a fascinating resource.

You might want to look through the selection of occult books listed here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo