• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Boss Fix Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Boss Fix Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby Reynolds » Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I need to start a honey Jar on my boss pronto. He likes me a LOT ( a little too much if you catch my drift), and he's been much better, meaning less of a jerk, since I did a controlling jar a while back. However, I need to make him more flexible (have him let me leave once a week at 4:35PM to go to an important physical therapy apointment) among other things...

For right now I'm going to put cinnamon, clove buds and a few other things in the honey jar packet/petition paper, but I want to add some other things as well: Boss fix oil and sachet and a lucky hand curio, but I don't want to wait for the store to send it to me, as I know it'll take a while.

What the proper procedure for a situation like this? When i recieve those products, can I just open the jar and put them with the honey, should I re-open the packet/petition and place them in there and then just refold it towards me (which will be messy), or will I have to begin a new one?

Thanks all :)
Reynolds

New postby Turnsteel » Mon May 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Well if he's "too sweet" on you I would caution against a Boss Fix honey jar, but if you still want to do a honey jar, then yes you can add herbs later, howeverwe usually prepare the herbs by placing them in the name-paper packet. if as you said he is a bit over affectionate then it sounds like he doesn't need anymore sweetening and I would move onto more controlling Boss Fix work.

A simple but very very effective way to rule someone is to make up a name paper, cross their name with "bend to my will " or"come under my rule", dress it with Boss Fix, or Essence of Bend-Over. Fold that paper towards you to bring him under your power and wear that paper in your left shoe. Whenever you deal with him tap your left foot to bring him under heel. Note that this is NOT a sweetening spell.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby Ruth » Fri May 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello,

I am going to use a Boss Fix honey jar spell to keep me in the good graces of my employer on a long term basis. I have two supervisors, my immediate and then the director of the department I work in. Can I use the same honey jar on both of them or should I have two going? I was thinking I could simply write "my supervisor" as an all-encompassing name rather than their specific names. Any advice would help.

Thanks,
Ruth.
Ruth

Re: Boss Fix honey jar

New postby Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 8:57 pm

No - use their specific names. It will have more power. Put their pictures in with it, too, if you can get them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm

I agree with Devi...get the pictures and write their names on the back, also I would think that their signatures would be a better connection because they touched it. But all in all the pictures will be a stronger connection than writing my supervisor...go get them...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Ruth » Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 am

Thank you both for the excellent advice! I can get photos and signatures, no problem. :)

Blessings,

Ruth.
Ruth

New postby Crescent Moon » Tue May 25, 2010 2:24 am

what if you can't get pictures or signatures?
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

New postby Ruth » Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

You do the best you can with what you've got. Use a name paper.

Ruth.
Ruth

New postby Crescent Moon » Wed May 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Thank you for your response but how do I do a name paper? plz excuse me I am new here and Learning

I am so happy I found "LUCKY MOJO" I Love it here and the wonderful people
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

New postby Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Read through the info here - it will give you a good introduction to hoodoo:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Your questions about petition papers and name papers will probably be addressed here:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Can I put boss fix in my honey Jar?

New postby Brujita Angelical » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 pm

I hate my boss. I literally have to fight the urge to punch her in the face on most days. She is so ungrateful and pretty much nuts that I have decided to do a honey jar on her so she starts appreciating me and treating me with more respect.

Currently I am sick as a dog and she turned on the AC which is blasting in my face and says "well I am not going to turn it off for YOU!" and yes I know its my fault because I came in to work sick. Its just that if I stayed home she would give me problems about that also and I need this job.

I am not too sure what to put on a work related honey jar except for Boss Fix oil. Is that ok?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! thanks!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Can I put boss fix in my honey Jar?

New postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes, Boss Fix oil and herbs would be appropriate in this situation.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Lucky Mojo sells a Boss Fix honey jar that will take the guess work out for you. You can find it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

SPL-HON-BOSS Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix $16.00

However, you sound conflicted. Your anger is not going to help your sweetening spell, and honey jars are not to make someone "respect" you, they are to make someone gentle and sweet to you. Use the Boss Fix honey jar only if you really wish to sweeten her.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 pm

You might want to put some protection around you Brujita Angelical, maybe something to reverse your boss constant issues back on her. Fiery wall is good choice for you on both fronts. Good Luck in your work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 am

All of the above recommendations by these respected members has been very effective from personal testimony!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Boss Fix Idea Needs Help

New postby VMMQueen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm

:?: I am needing to do a boss fix honey jar until I can afford the Boss Fix & Steady Work products from LM.

So far I have, Honey, Green Candle, Five Finger Grass, Gravel Root, Money Stay With Me Oil, Frankincense (to strengthen the spell), a business card my boss handed to me and a printed copy of the 23rd Psalms.

However I feel as though I am missing something..any suggestions?

Much Thanks,
VMMQueen
VMMQueen

Re: Boss Fix Idea Needs Help

New postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm

I would include controlling herbs such as Calamus Root http://www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html or Licorice Root http://www.herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html. Do as I say oil would be appropriate as well. I would use a purple candle.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Boss Fix Idea Needs Help

New postby VMMQueen » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Thank you so much for your advice... Truly appreciated!
VMMQueen

New postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:57 am

oh yay! I didn't even notice they have the boss fix honey jar!! thank you!!

I am wearing Feiry Wall of Protection but the smell of this oil gives me a migrane so I can't wear it everyday unfortunately. I'll see about getting the honey jar! :D thanx!!
Brujita Angelical

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:53 am

Lucky Mojo also has several options that has protective properties, Protection oil, Dragon's Blood, Peony Root and Rue ... try one of these Brujita Angelical. Also, there are several botanical options for protection, the Bat Nut is a very good one. Read about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html It sends those negative vibes back to the sender.

Here is a list of protection spells and amulets http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good Luck in your work Brujita Angelical. I truly understand what you are dealing with...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar Boss Fix Spell

New postby lbcamera » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I am in the process of ordering the Boss fix Honey jar spell to make my landlord and building manager sweet towards me and I want to order more candles
to extend the spell but It doesn't specify which candles to order. Could you please assist me? Also do I need to order 2 Honey jar spell kits since I am doing it for two different people?

Thank you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Re: Honey Jar Boss Fix Spell

New postby MaryBee » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 am

You don't need to do 2 seperate honey jars for Boss Fix; you can put both people's names or pictures or personal concerns into the jar; I've done it with my bosses before (I have a few bosses/supervisors) and it works well.

The extra candles you want are white 4 inch candles; they are right here:

https://secure.luckymojo.com/cgi-bin/sc/order.cgi?storeid=*16b44c79a41051c2074fb74fc2&dbname=products&sku=CAN-412-WHIT&function=add

good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

New postby lbcamera » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Somehow I wound up with 3 dozen..lol but I can always use them thanks for your help Marybee.Can't wait to try my first spell....
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Question about Boss Fix Spell

New postby lbcamera » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 am

I just received my first order from LM The Boss spell kit and I am a little confused and could use some clarification.

1. I am using this spell to get my landlord not to raise my rent. The instructions say to light the candle every Mon,Wed & Friday and let the candle burn all the way down and out. I ordered extra candles so that's not a problem. I need to call my landlord and discuss with him the subject of not raising my rent. How many days should I do the candle burning before I make the call to him?

2. I also have a picture of him,but it's way to big to put in the honey jar can I place the honey jar on top of his picture as I burn the candle? Will this be just as effective? ( I do have a candle holder ) I plan to recite a psalm that Marybee suggested when doing this as well.

3. My petition circle will be dont raise my rent dont raise my rent . I will also be dressing the candle in an upward direction with the boss oil and five finger grass for an added kick. Did I miss anything? This is my first spell and I must admit I am a bit nervous and want to get it right....lol

4. Last question is there a particular moon phase I need to wait for to start this spell? Is there a particular time of day or night that this must be done?

Thank you so much for your help
My best to all
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

1) I would give it at least 9-13 days, but do some divination to find out exactly what is best in your case. Honey jars can be a little slow to take hold, so you want to make sure you've given it more than enough time to start influencing the situation.

2) No, placing the picture under the jar will not be effective for this kind of work. The whole point is to immerse the target in the honey. So, scan the picture and resize it so it will fit in the jar.

3) I would phrase your petition in positive, rather than negative terms. So something like "my rent remains low" as opposed to "don't raise my rent" - see the difference in the energies there? One is much more focused on the rent being raised! You want to focus on you rent being low.

4) I would work your jar 3 times daily if you're able - pray over it morning, noon, and night. For lighting the candle, I would do it as sunrise, so as the sun increases, the landlords favor upon you will also increase.

There are different traditional ways of working a honey jar, and the Monday-Wednesday-Friday is absolutely one of them. I was taught to work them every single day, three times a day, until you start to get very strong momentum, and then drop down to M-W-F to maintain the effect. So because this seems like a more pressing matter, this is how I would recommend working.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lbcamera » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 am

By working them 3 times a day that would be lighting 3 candles a day each time I pray over them?

lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

New postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 am

You could do that, or you can just light one candle per day, but still pray over it 3 times. I usually light one candle per day.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lbcamera » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Thank you Devi so much for all your help! I owe you one

My best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Boss Fix Honey Jar

New postby rsbryant » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello All,

I have a question. My manager at work is a nice enough lady who is fair to her employees for the most part. When I say for the most part, I mean except where raises are concerned. She has her favorite employees and they get a bit more of a raise than the rest of us. I thought it was time I got one of those nice raises myself as I am a very hard, accurate worker as any of my teammates would attest to. The boss just seems indifferent to me so I just get the regular ol' middle of the road raise.

So I started a Boss Fix honey jar in order to sweeten her up a bit on me and turn that raise into something a bit more substantial. I thought I had until the middle of April to work the honey jar, but it turns out they are doing the evaluations next week!

My question is since I have only had the honey jar working for 2 weeks is there something I can do to quicken the process? Would calling on St. Expedite be appropriate in this situation? Any advice I could get on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you and Blessings!!
rsbryant

Re: Boss Fix Honey Jar

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes you could petition Saint Expedite for this situation.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby dirtworshipperrobert » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 am

Great! Thank you for the quick reply!
dirtworshipperrobert

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:20 am

Make a packet from a dollar bill and write yyou petition for speedy results on it, fill it with Gineger Powder and Cinnamon Powder, and add it to the Boss Fix Honey Jar and burn white candles dressed with Boss Fix and Fast Luck Oil (combined) on it every day.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby dirtworshipperrobert » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Oh that is great. Thank you. I will do that starting tonight!
dirtworshipperrobert

New postby nana664 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm

We're going to have promotion interviews coming up in a few months and I want to start sweetening people now. I want to use my Boss Fix Honey Jar spell kit No one knows this far ahead who will be interviewing, so it is okay to put a photo of my current boss (he will definitely be one of the interviewers) and our company's logo in the jar? I want them to be good and sweet on me by the time I interview. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm

You can do that, and I would use a I can you cant candle to help you beat out the competition.

www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby nana664 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Great. Thank you
nana664

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Definitely add the I Can, You Can't, this is great stuff and works wonders. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby nana664 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright, I am finally ready to do the Boss Fix Jar. I have the spell kit. The people at the top are not very nice, and seem to only promote their friends, even when they give bad interviews. What I'm thinking about doing is adding some Essence of Bend Over oil to the jar, to give them the harsh kick in the butt they need. I don't know who will be doing the interviews, so I want to put a logo of the company in the jar. I know bend over is harsh, but I really don't care about hurting anyone's feelings at this point. What about Cleo May? All of the interviewers will be men, because we have no female supervisors. A little cinnamon too? I don't want to overdo it, but at the same time want it to be nice and strong. ;)

Yes, I have already purchased the book. Just haven't gotten it yet.
nana664

New postby nana664 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 am

Any advice?
nana664

New postby nana664 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 am

Does the silence mean "No"? Sorry to be a pest, but I'm kind of hoping to do it this weekend, and want to do it right.
nana664

New postby jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 9:34 pm

The Boss Fix Honey Jar Kit includes everything you need to get your Boss on your side. Read here how Essence of Bend Over is Used with Boss Fix < http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html > good luck! I know your pain. ...Read here about how Cinnamon is used in conjure < http://herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html > ...and you are not a pest.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 am

You can definitely use the bend over and boss fix together. I would use pay me products or steady work if you are trying to get more money and/or a raise.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby nana664 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 am

Thanks for the help. Now I have to find the instructions that I misplaced. No worries. :)
nana664

New postby sweetniki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 am

I made a boss fix honey jar and decided to put in the entire departments name to sweeten them to me as opposed to one person. I decided this because there are several individuals who are problems and I thought that if I got the group sweetened, it would lessen the 10 or so people's negative effects on me that have impacted my life over the last couple of years. Otherwise, I would have had to make 10 boss fix jars? Will this approach work?

I will also bring in the Peace Water and spray it around. Again, we are talking about large areas and I will spray it in my area and other common areas. Am I supposed to spray it in their cubicles/offices or just in the common areas as well as my office.

Thank you.
sweetniki

Re: Boss Fix Honey Jar Help

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:31 am

Spray the Peace Water anywhere that you will be undetected.

As far as the honey jar, put in the names of people you need to sweeten, not the whole department. Most people will just go along with whatever the boss wants.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 am

Yes, your Honey Jar sounds like it will work and that is a sound idea to add the entire department, instead of 10 individual names, into it.

You should spray the Peace Water wherever you feel it will be effective and in areas you have access to. Common areas will work fine if you do not have access to their individual cubes. Also, remember bathrooms and hall ways, as well.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby sweetniki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Thank you very much!! I am hoping to get relief soon.
sweetniki

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 pm

You are very welcome, and good luck to you. Keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

New postby theusurper » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

what candles color for the Honey Jar for fix boss?
theusurper

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:21 am

The candle that comes with this kit is white and you can order an extra dozen. You can also use orange, purple, green or yellow 4" candles for this honey jar. Orange for effecting changes, Purple for success, Green for more money, and Yellow for success and wealth. It's your choice.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Boss Fix Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby Rocky21 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I am doing a boss Fix honey jar for at least 5 bosses on my team at work and I am willing to use their photos for this honey jar. My question is do I have to still use the name paper in addition to the photos or should I just go along with the photos instead. I am using one honey jar with the individual photos.

Also do I have to fold the photos the same way I'm folding the name paper? I am planning on printing passport size photos of all of them.

Please let me know.
Rocky21

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:08 am

SPL-HON-BOSS
Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Rocky21 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks but I already ordered it. It came in the mail yesterday. I was just confused about the Pictures in the honey jar. If I needed to fold them like a name paper or whether I needed to also use a name paper along with the pictures.

Thanks Miss Cat.
Rocky21

New postby Papa Newt » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:46 pm

I would fold the pictures like a petition because, as you know, that isn't a big jar. :) You could write out your petition on that paper, and place it against the picture as you fold it into a small packet.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New postby Rocky21 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks very much. I went ahead and printed out the photos on the parchment paper I purchased from the lucky mojo catalogue. I printed them into nice pocket size photos on the parchment paper. Would that work? That way i can write my petition and the names at the back of each photo.
Rocky21

New postby Summer » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 am

this is a good thread, i will have to try this remedy and see how it works..
Summer

New postby lovewishes » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:25 am

Hi everyone,

My Boss is very cheap. I want him to give me a raise. If I don't ask he won't give me. In fairness he's a nice guy, he's just very cheap. I want to make a honey jar for him to be more generous and give me a big raise. Can i make a honey jar my own? I have his hair and his picture, i have honey in my kitchen, a jar, white candles and i just order gravel root chips and fenugreek seed on LM. I also have Boss Fix powder and recently order Do as I say oil and Fast Luck oil that i can add in the honey jar. Is that ok? Is there anything else I can add? Or is it better to order the Boss fix honey jar on LM?

Snowflakes
lovewishes

New postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
I think it would be better that you buy the jar.
From what I can see, you're not experienced at this. So, better safe than sorry!
Also, here is a page for you to read to give you some more ideas. www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
I hope this helps.
Also, you may want to try a Pay Me spell in addition to your honey jar. www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
And I do hope he gives you that raise.
Good luck and wishing you the best
You can find me on Hoodoo Psychics!!
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! Hoodoo Psychics
Miss Aida

New postby lovewishes » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you Miss Aida. Yes i'm new to this. Its just takes time before the order to be deliver. But anyway I will add the Pay Me on my next order to LM and the Boss Fix Honey Jar as well.
lovewishes

New postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:57 am

Hi snowflakes, I want to second what Miss Aida said. The Boss Fix Honey Jar is going to come with all the ingredients that you need to work the spell, along with detailed instructions on how to perform the working. This will go a long way and make the process much smoother for you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix

Birthday

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo