Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Solomon

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Solomon » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:06 pm

thanks Annabelle : ) i went ahead and called LMCC and as always they were very helpful!

billy

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm

So let's say you wanna do multiple oils, would you just mix the oils in another bottlw with your petition?

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:37 pm

vinavin21 wrote:So let's say you wanna do multiple oils, would you just mix the oils in another bottle with your petition?
Exactly. I find a 1-2 oz glass bottle works great for these occasions. Still portable, but plenty of room a couple different oils. Depending on the size of the bottle you can add photos, hair, petitions, smaller herbs, pretty much anything. I like using the oils or sachet powders because they come already charged with the energy of intent, and everything just seems stronger that way.

I've also done things called dry shaker bottles, which is when you get a jar (any size, depending on how much you're putting in) and dress it the same way as mentioned above, and some powdered sweetener* leaving enough room so that when you shake it the contents will have room to move around. These aren't as discrete as the oil-bottle spells, but they're also very useful and fun to interact with.

**By sweetener, I mean sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon-sugar, whatever you find most applicable. You don't necessarily have to match it to the person's skin, but I find it enriches the spell.

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 am

So, just to have it straight, Lucy. You are not using an empty LM Bottle. You are taking a bottle of like say Love Me Oil. Then stuffing a petition paper and some artifacts in that particular bottle? You have done this a couple of times. Can you share some success stories?

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 pm

So, just to have it straight, Lucy. You are not using an empty LM Bottle. You are taking a bottle of like say Love Me Oil. Then stuffing a petition paper and some artifacts in that particular bottle? You have done this a couple of times. Can you share some success stories?
I'm not sure I understand your question, Moondoggie. The experiences I've had with this kind of spell are as follows...

My most successful spell in this manner has been using the Holy Family / Sagrada Familia Oil and a strand of hair from everyone in my household. I took the oil and dressed a blue candle with it, and meditated on my purpose. Then I put a strand of hair from each member of my household into the bottle, with a tiny slip of paper that just read "Peaceful home" into the LM bottle. (The oil did not escape too much because I had used this oil to dress the candle.) I sat with the candle and the bottle until it burned itself out (4" altar candle was what I used) and then hid the bottle in the most used room in the house. I saw a marked change in general stress and emotional interaction almost immediately, and have noticed a markedly calmer environment than before.

Alternatively I've used the Money Drawing oil, a pinch of ground Allspice Berries, a strand of my father's hair, and hidden it in his company car. Since then his sales have been steadily increasing.

The point of this spell is to use the oils in a similar manner as you might a honey or water spell. I liked it because it was portable and it allows you to hide your tricks with minimal visibility. I also liked the idea of having a tiny bottle spell you can shake and pray over and interact with as many times over the course of the day as you like, almost like worry beads except with a purpose. (This can be counter-productive, though, if you're a person who obsesses over spells a lot.)

Does that answer your question?

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 pm

That totally answers my question. Thank you.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

how would i do my own money drawing oil bottle? how would i petition it?

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:19 pm

vinavin21 wrote:how would i do my own money drawing oil bottle? how would i petition it?
You'd put a strand of your hair, a small petition paper with "money come to me" or something like, directly into the appropriate LM oil. You can carry it with you or bury it in your front yard, hide it by your doorway, whatever makes you most comfortable. One idea I had for you was to dump the oil in a 2" bottle, add Alkanet or some Allspice Berries, and put your petition (which you could write on a one dollar bill) into the bottle. I've activated mine by anointing a 2" candle of the appropriate color with the oil I'm going to use, then burn the candle in one sitting, while praying over the bottle. To continue interacting with it, shake it up and continue reciting your prayer until you feel the energy is released.

Good luck, vinavin21!

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:58 am

I PM U Lucylookingskyward....

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 am

The_Fool wrote:Ask the sheets-of-sight, with two names inside and sewing the edges of the wire with green.

The Fool

hi,

could you explane that other wise?
i'm not able to translate that logical in german :oops: :? .

thank youuuu

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:21 pm

I need advise on situations where a bottle spell vs a spell kit is preferred or is it a person's preference?

Success in school/career (spell kit)
Career problems (bottle spell)
Protection (bottle/spell kit)

In other words if the spell is for your person use a spell kit but if it is for another persons using a bottle spell

Both are continuous works in progress
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Its actually a matter of preference. You can work a spell like in the kits for other people or use a bottle spell. You can do the same for yourself. It a matter of what feels right for you. Some people like the idea of a bottle spell that allows you too keep all the energies contained and focused and that you can stir up by shaking it. Others like the idea of a conjure the requires movement, ritual, candles etc. Both work extremely well. I have used both methods and they work great. I personally always recommend LM's spellkits and bottle spells for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. They have everything you need and take the guess work out of it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 pm

I agree. I was looking at the bottle spell for my youngest childs' success in school -- the same spell skit includes a mojo and I know teenagers are not responsible enough to carry something without showing it :roll:

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm

As a back-up to the bottle spell, you could dress and empower a piece of jewelry for him/her to wear. Something I do at home for my daughters is make a special hair dressing spray/detangler. I've taken an empty hair detangler bottle, cleansed it, refilled it with water, a drop of conditioner (that's all detangler spray is), a few drops of condition oil (I use Blessing, but Crown of Success would be perfect for the young scholar) and a few drops of Florida water (not too much, alcohol can be drying to the hair)-- shake and VIOLA! magickally charged hair dressing spray/detangler! (By the way - if you come up with a less cumbersome name for this mixture, feel free to let me know!) I use this when fixing their hair in the morning and will even sometimes give their clothes a light misting. If your child is a boy you could dress his clothes like this since he may not be keen on the idea of the hair spray. :lol: It smells nice and the bit o' conditioner helps cut down on static. Hope this has given you some inspiration for ways to work some helpful tricks into your everyday -- that's what I love most about conjure!

Good Luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Well I have dressed a bottle of hair conditioner, but what I didn't do was add the blessing oil to it. I will do that I wasn't thinking...I can kick myself. Now I use Crown of Success and King Solomon... Its amazing how we can advise until it is a personal situation... :roll:

I also use many of the soaps with cleansing spiritual properties... I recently ordered LMs sandalwood...cant wait to try it. :idea:

Thanks for the advice. :D

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Ms. J -- Great minds think alike!

Have you considered making a piece of her jewelry into an amulet for success and protection? Even a lucky pocket piece -- a silver coin, special stone -- could be empowered for her and wouldn't necessitate the secrecy of a mojo. In high school, a friend of mine's mother insisted he carry a prayer cloth on test days. Only his friends knew what it really was; to anyone else, it was just a hankie tucked away in his pocket.
Psalm 121

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes I have...but if someone touches ... that's the issue. My child is a natural for making jewelry and has a lot of stones etc on book bags. I have dressed them as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Not all talismans or amulets have the no touching restriction on them. In conjure, the mojo hand is usually a great example of something that shouldn't be seen or touched, but that is because of the delicacy of its personalization. You can easily make an amulet or talisman out of anything really that doesn't have the same restriction.

Astrological talismans, runic talismans, and even various conjure talismans can be touched, seen, and it won't affect it.

If you are into ancestral work, take a rock or object you want to imbue with protection and wash it with Florida Water and either take it to the graveyard of an ancestor, or if you are a rootworker that has some of the graveyard dirt of an anscestor at home use that. Bury the object in the graveyard dirt for a period of 3 to 7 days and sprinkle the dirt with a bit of Florida Water as an offering while asking the spirit to protect your child, bless your child, and help guide them (usually best to time it to end on a full moon in my opinion, but that's optional). Then unbury the object and pay your ancestor for their help with three dimes and have your child carry the object with them. This allows your ancestor to guide your child through his or her daily life.

You can also pick a favorite jewlry or pocket-piece of your kid, or if they wear glasses you can imbue those, or whatever piece of clothing, jewlry you want. Take a white candle and carve it with your petition, anoint with Blessing, Protection, and Crown of Success then place the object under an overturned tea up and burn the candle on it while praying your petition. This will burn the energy right down into the object.

This last method has been mentioned by Mother Mystic when it comes to mojo hands and I have been taught a similar method, but when it came to objects.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Lucylookingskyward , thank you so much for this info. I am one of those too who complicates things. Simple is usually best. You mentioned dry shaker. I don't have enough oils so I am thinking of using powder.

I know you say that you can either shake it now and then or bury it in the front yard. I was wondering, would a windshime work? Like a couple of colourful containers each for different purposes love/money/protection/health fitted on my balcony so they resonate with the wind. That would not be conflicting would it? Is that too far fetched.

Just thinking of the things I want to attract and set to work for me with little time demand of me. The idea came to me as we are having a lot of wind in florida and windshime drive me nuts. I'd rather hear the sound of my intentions and know that the natural elements are interacting with them.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Neat-o idea...to be a little more frugal, LM sells empty bottles like the ones the oils are packaged in. Imagine it would be equally effective to use only a portion of the oil in an empty container plus your add-ins. Then you would have oil remaining for anointing candles and such. A crafty person could even take the round vial, prepare the bottle spell and then fashion it into a piece of jewelry with wire-wrapping and beading.

Sounds likes a really fun trick!
Michelle
Psalm 121

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm

I love this idea, very smart, since the oils are already so well made and specific. I also like the idea of getting a few of the empty tiny vials LM sells. Great stuff.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

This is a great...thank you for all the advice...the eye glasses is a good one.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 am

I had ordered a boss fix honey jar but didn't use it. Can I use the jar in it for any other spell success/money/love etc? Coz unless I dont add oils herbs the jar is just a plain honey container.

Can someone please confirm my understanding is right?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 am

If it is empty, I do not see why not...

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm

it's not empty, it has honey in it. It's the boss fix honey jar kit from LM - they have honey in teh jar, & oil & herbs in a seperate packet.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

If you have not prayed over the honey or anything like that, then you can use it for something else. LM does choose their honeys based on the kind of work they are for - so you may want to take that into consideration. But at the core, honey is honey.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

hi can you do this bottle spell for love also?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 am

I would absolutely use the jar and honey. If you're unsure about it for any reason, do a quick cleansing like a sage smudge on the closed jar. It's probably a good idea to do that anyway.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am

I was actually getting ready to do something similar for a Rose of Jericho plant - putting a small bottle spell into the water with some pyrite to help focus the energy of the plant. :) I have little 1mL and 3mL glass bottles and I was going to make one with a petition paper inside.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm

CopperFox wrote:Neat-o idea...to be a little more frugal, LM sells empty bottles like the ones the oils are packaged in. Imagine it would be equally effective to use only a portion of the oil in an empty container plus your add-ins. Then you would have oil remaining for anointing candles and such. A crafty person could even take the round vial, prepare the bottle spell and then fashion it into a piece of jewelry with wire-wrapping and beading.

Sounds likes a really fun trick!
Michelle
I think I'll try this but take it the more frugal route you mentioned. Especially since I have a couple (almost) empty bottles that I can use. One question though. I want to make two of these. One will be easy because I have an empty bottle that was used for oil that is completely in keeping with what this spell is for. The other one is a bit more difficult. I want to work on someone to get him to do a certain something and every little thing I can do to nudge him in that direction is great. But the only empty or almost empty containers I have are love related oils. I don't really want this guy to fall in love with me. He's not really my type (it's that whole "he has a penis" thing that doesn't do much for me :lol: ). Could I use one of those other bottles as long as it's cleansed thoroughly? I have ammonia and Florida Water. Or would it be better to just get a completely new bottle?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 pm

I don't see why you can't use such a bottle. Cleanse it thoroughly with what you have mentioned and you should have nothing to worry about.

MissMeYet

Unread post by MissMeYet » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 am

I have 2 different ritual works I will be conducting over the next 3 months, and am going to be ordering candles from Lucky Mojo, but wondered which candles everyone thinks will be most suitable for my works -

1) Vinegar Jar Break-Up spell. Being performed during waning moon for 7 conescutive nights. So 3 months worth of 7 nights.

I was thinking of using on the first night a break-up figural candle, and a seven knob candle (burning down only one knob), and then burning a knob each night for seven nights. My only other thought was a black figural for the first night, followed by 6 offertory candles for each following night (but an 1 1/2 hr waiting?). Thoughts?

2) Honey Jar Love spell. Similar to the above, only done during the waxing moon for 7 consecutive nights, for 3 months.

Was thinking of using marriage figural candles on the first night, along with a 7 knob. Advisable? Or is the marriage figural along with 6 offertories the way to go (don't mind the hour and a half wait for the burn down here, because this is a more positive spell). Second question in relation to this spell, is that I was thinking for the first month burn red candles (for sexual love and passion), second month burn pink candles (for romantic love), and final month burn white (for marriage). Any thoughts on this? I had one person tell me to burn white the whole time, another tell me to burn pink only, but I thought all I want all 3 elements in the relationship I want to draw into my life, so why not go all 3 colours? What is everyone's opinion on this? Is burning all 3 colours over 3 months likely to be more effective.

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi:

I want to attract a recording contract for my Canadian Rock Group. What would work best? A bottle spell, a mojo or a spell kit? I've never heard of a bottle spell until I found the LuckyMojo web site. What is likely to bring me the best results? Thanks!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I know that we have discussed this topic before, and we had given several recommendations as to exactly what products to use.

Have you gotten a reading regarding this situation? I would recommend that you do because you have tried several products. It has only been a month since the last time we spoke about this topic, and that is just not enough time for things to fully manifest. In addition, make sure that you are doing things on a mundane level. I would recommend that you actually cleanse each member of your group, and perhaps do some uncrossing work in addition to the products that were recommended in the previous thread this topic was discussed.

As for what you should use, I would think that you should use a spell kit. It address the situation completely. A bottle spell and a mojo bag would probably only touch upon one or two aspects of the situation. Each means of magic whether it be a mojo bag bottle spell or spell kit can bring great results depending upon what the situation is. However, a spell kit depending which one you pick may have a mojo bag or bottle spell provided.

However, a reading is necessary for this situation, and probably a professional rootworker needs to be involved in order to help this situation manifest.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi:

I will call and get a reading done promptly. We have a lot of talent here but it's a pretty jinxed situation. Our drummer is quite well known and he believes that a certain drummer has personally hired a root worker against him. He says he "knows Tommy Lee from Motley Crue personally and he knows its not him. It's got to be the 'other guy'" Personally, I think it's his ex-wife that is jinxing things. I'll call and get a reading to clarify things. Thanks for your great advice!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Probably not a good idea to use names, especially famous ones.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 am

Hi everyone:
I am preparing to work a blessing bottle spell to help ease health problems and comfort the mind of a friend. So I am am starting with the LM Blessing Bottle and thinking of adding curios to specialize it for healing/comforting.

A few questions:

For the petition: Write the name nine times and then cross with the petition for health and comfort, in that order?
I am thinking of writing the petition on one of the seals from the 6th and 7th Books of Moses (you'll know the one if you have the set), and anointing with Solomon Seal Root Oil and 7-11 Holy Oil. Any pointers?

In addition to the general blessing curios already in the bottle, I will add: Althaea for both healing and spitirual/mental comfort, Rue for healing and protection, and Self Heal. Any other suggestions?

To accompany the work, myrrh burned with Sandlewood (both related to healing and comfort) and of course appropriate psalms. The candle will be fixed with 7-11 Holy Oil.

Would Dragon's Blood be appropriate as a strengthener in either the bottle or the incense?

For sealing the bottle - Florida Water is mentioned for this type of work, are there other possibilities? (It will be worked periodically (by shaking and candle burnings).

Thanks in advance,
KhonsuMes

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:42 am

Hello KhonsuMes.
KhonsuMes wrote:For the petition: Write the name nine times and then cross with the petition for health and comfort, in that order?
That's certainly one way to do it. I would fold the petition towards you around a hair of the person and a pinch of healing herbs and/or sachet powder. If you can not possibly get a hair you can work the spell without it but a personal concern is a very powerful link, try to get something, a sample of the persons hand writing, dirt from their foot track, a photo, something.

One other trick I'm very found of it writing a psalm over the name, the 23 is a good one and not outrageously long. Practice writing it over the name while keeping it neat a few times before you make the actual petition paper if you go that wrote.
KhonsuMes wrote:I am thinking of writing the petition on one of the seals from the 6th and 7th Books of Moses (you'll know the one if you have the set), and anointing with Solomon Seal Root Oil and 7-11 Holy Oil. Any pointers?
This is also perfectly valid.
KhonsuMes wrote:In addition to the general blessing curios already in the bottle, I will add: Althaea for both healing and spitirual/mental comfort, Rue for healing and protection, and Self Heal. Any other suggestions?

If you make your own in an empty bottle or want to add to a fixed one what you have listed is pretty good. Which form of Althea are you planing on using, dried leaf or root? The leaf has, almost more of a soothing quality, while the root is used in more harsh cases. Never heard of Rue used for healing. Self Heal is a great one, so is Goldenseal.
If the bottle is for a woman add Angelica, if for a man add Sampson Snake Root.
KhonsuMes wrote:To accompany the work, myrrh burned with Sandlewood (both related to healing and comfort) and of course appropriate psalms. The candle will be fixed with 7-11 Holy Oil.
Very Nice, I would add Frankincense to the Myrrh, but thats mostly a personal choice,lol.
KhonsuMes wrote:Would Dragon's Blood be appropriate as a strengthener in either the bottle or the incense?
It would work great in the incense, if you want to use it in the bottle that is an option, I would write the petition in Dragons Blood Ink, LuckyMojo sells a very good bottle of it, actual chunks of the resin in the bottle rather then just over priced red ink like a lot of shops sell,lol.
KhonsuMes wrote:For sealing the bottle - Florida Water is mentioned for this type of work, are there other possibilities? (It will be worked periodically (by shaking and candle burnings).
Holy Water, Kanaga Water, Hoyt's Cologne come to mind. I personally would use either Hoyt's or Holy Water.

And working it periodically in conjunction with a candle is a wonderful way to keep the goodness going :)

Best of Luck to you and your friend.
HRCC Student #1559

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you, HailDiscordia for the excellent suggestions!
If you can not possibly get a hair you can work the spell without it but a personal concern is a very powerful link, try to get something, a sample of the persons hand writing, dirt from their foot track, a photo, something.
I have handwriting, and can try for a hair.
One other trick I'm very found of it writing a psalm over the name, the 23 is a good one and not outrageously long.
What a nice idea and approach!
Which form of Althea are you planing on using, dried leaf or root? The leaf has, almost more of a soothing quality, while the root is used in more harsh cases.
I am using the dried leaf form.
Never heard of Rue used for healing.
Hmmm. Found it in HHRM - in association with Comfrey - though neither herb seems to have a healing 'focus'. I'll think about that.
... if for a man add Sampson Snake Root.
Will do. That is a perfect suggestion.

As for Dragon's Blood - I might just use it all three ways. Writing the petition in the ink had crossed my mind already. And I have an LM bottle, made on the spot by Greg while shopping at the store last summer.

Hoyt's sounds good too.

Thank you for the well wishes.
Best, KhonsuMes

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Got the personal concern (hair), so I think I am set.
Thanks again, HailDiscordia.

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

is any Bottle spell which can be used for to get back lover again using Hair of that lover??
or making someone crazy for you ,using her hair in any bottle spell?
i dont know too much abt bottle spell so please guide me,,,

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Awhile back I read a spell in which you have a bottle and you write on some paper your wish or what you want and put it in the bottle, then fill it with water. And every week you empty the bottle and add new water to it. Does anyone know this spell or heard of it? I tried to search but it doesn't come up.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 pm

did you read about this on the forum or lucky mojo site?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm

I saw it on the forum awhile back.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon May 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote:Hello, all! I thought I'd post a quick note about my experience with the easiest and one of the most effective spells I've worked in ages. Basically, you buy a bottle of LM oil (depending on what you need, you can mix them, add herbs, etc) add hairs (easier to obtain and get into the tiny bottles) and a petition paper (love, luck, whatever you like) roll everything up tight, tuck it in the bottle of oil, and you can carry it with you and shake to interact with it. I did this on my parents to give them a bit more love and affection in their lives and it seemed to work pretty well, as well as a mini protection bottle, which I keep between my mattress and box spring. (I've done this for everyone in my house ;) )

I just thought I'd share this with all of you, because I've noticed that occasionally we tend to over-complicate certain kinds of conjure, (bottle, honey jar, and vinegar jar most especially) and this is just a testimony to how simple spells can be effective and incredibly useful.

L
This is a fantastic idea! The possibilities are endless. LOVE IT!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

I got a money bottle spell and there are no directions in it. Can they be found online?

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm

you should look on the lucky mojo store website before you post here. almost all your questions will be answered there or Hoodoo In Theory & Practice (also accessible through LM website). although there are no specific instructions, here is the link to the page about bottle spells, which tells you how to use many of them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

good luck :)
sara

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue May 25, 2010 6:52 pm

yeh I did look at that, but it wasn't as detailed as I hoped. Is it a one night spell?
THanks so much for your reply!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 pm

bottle spells are generally ongoing until manifestation

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Bottle spells are ongoing as Devi said. The instructions are specific on the type of spell but not as detailed as the spell kits. According to the type, you can place on an altar, bury it or shake it as needed. Since you are using it for money, you may want to continue to shake it daily, weekly or monthly...Good Luck!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Wed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

Got it! So I am suppose to light it just one time? Can I continue to light a candle on it until manifestation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Working the bottle includes different aspects which includes lighting candles. Shaking it is another way to work it.

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi,
I got my fixed Attraction and Love spell bottles yesterday. What else do I put in besides my petition? Personal concerns for the love me? Photos of what I want to attract in the attraction bottle?

Do I burn the candle inside the mouth of the jar, on top of the jar with the cap on, or place it beside the jar?

How do I seal the jar? Does this mean just to place the stopper cap back in, or do I seal it with wax?

Would it help to add a few drops of the condition oils like Magnet, Wealthy Way, Prosperity / Love Me, Return to me, Follow me Boy ?

Thanks - I am anxious to begin, but want to make sure I have it correct. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Nothing, the bottles are fixed, and you added everything else you need.

You burn it in the mouth of the bottle.

You can put the stopper back on the bottle, and seal it up with wax if you like.

Magnet...is similar to attraction so no need for that as this is an attraction bottle. Wealthy way and prosperity...why this is not a money bottle. Love me...why when this is an attraction/love me bottle spell. Return to me only if you are looking to have a specific person return to you and you were with them before as a lover. Follow me boy...if you want the person to follow you around like a dog.

slikkiki

Unread post by slikkiki » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm

How would i work a stay with me fixed bottle,do i write a name paper,mark the candle with our names are just pray over it. :?: Yes It's a lm bottle.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Do you have LMs' bottle?

slikkiki

Unread post by slikkiki » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 am

jwmcclin wrote:Do you have LMs' bottle?
Yes

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Have you read the directions? It should have came with directions on how to work this bottle. Most people shake the bottle, and keep it on their altar to work with the other work they might be doing.

Please read here for more insight about bottle spell work
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#shaking

chicaplastica

Unread post by chicaplastica » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

i have been thinking about this for over a week now. More and more glass bottles are being replaced by plastic since they are easier on the environment and for recycling than they used to be. {I must clarify that: they are making plastic water bottles with a portion of the materials they were made years ago, this is better on the environment in terms of recycling.} I was thinking that for spells that don't require any acids which would burn through them, that the plastic water bottles which are very sturdy could be great for jar work and bottle work.

Oh and also the spaghetti sauce bottles are great. You can remove the label with hot water and detergent. And i cleaned it with detergent sea salt and some ammonia not only to clean but to remove impurity

what do you think?

Thanks, chica

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 pm

I use glass bottles from sauces all the time for other work once they've been cleansed.

I wouldn't personally use plastic bottles as they leech toxic chemicals such as BPA into whatever is contained in them. I try to keep things as pure as possible in that regard.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”