Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:52 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

if you use a selection of protective herbs and add sachet poweders like ''Protection'' or ''Fiery Wall of Protection'' and a petition for general protection to your personal concerns - you will have a general protection bottle spell which may be what you're looking for.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 am

Thanks Aura. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

newbie2012
Forum Member

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

What is a money bottle jar? Can anyone share that recipe?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 am

newbie2012 -- about money6 bottle spells, these are what we carry in the shop. You can order by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

BTS-HOE-PROS
Prosperity, painted, no contents, you fill
$10.00

These is also a version that looks exactly the same but is fixed and prepared with the proper herbs and comes with a small green candle.

BTS-HOX-PROS
Prosperity, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

These bottles are meant to be kept on the altar and used as shaking bottle spells. We have a whole line of them for many other conditions -- love, sexual fidelity, workplace issues, etc. -- plus a separate line containing images of populaer catholic saints, which function as little mini-shrines.

You can read about them for free here, in my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

You can see them -- and order them -- along with a lot of other spell kits, bottle spells, and honey jar spells, at this Lucky Mojo catalogue page:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

This thread is being merged into the long thread on Bottle Spells and Container Spells.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

1) I think you have some good ideas here. How about buying the break up spell kit because it comes with the divorce figure candle or a black couple candle. Then you can use those same products on your 7 knob candle or offeratory candles. Also, the break up spell kit comes with a bottle spell as well. GREAT for shaking when you are really feeling the anger. I also like your idea of use a black knob candle candle. If you wanted you could get two figure candles to represent each target, and place them back to back dressing them with the oils and powders from the break up kit. I would put the knob candle between the two figure candles, with the backs facing against the knob candle, and then move them apart each day for 7 days. Each day burning down a knob on the knob candle. If during that 3 months you want to back up your work, you can burn some offertory candles or use a break up vigil candle.

2)The color of your candles is going to depend on your intentions. Red as you said for sexual love and passion, pink for romance. I would just alternate the candles, and burn maybe designate certain colors to be burned on certain days. For example, burn pink on Mondays, white on Wednesday, and red on Friday. Thats just an example, but you can burn it however you like. Or you could work reconciliation/return to me or come to me until that person comes to you. Then red for bringing in the sexual passion after you have patched up the relationship, then go for marriage.

As for the knob candle. I would do it like I mentioned for the break up candles. Except you are going to use a red knob candle, and two pink or red figure candles and slowly walking them towards each other over a number of days. Burning a knob each day.

Also, waiting for a candle to burn in an hour and a half is not that long, but if you want shorter time try using birthday candles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

charm02
Forum Member

Unread post by charm02 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi,
I have just completed a love bottle spell and would like to turn it into a shake bottle spell. Can I open the bottle to add sugar or Florida water?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm

I wouldn't add Florida Water, but adding sugar to a love bottle fits the intent.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

charm02
Forum Member

Unread post by charm02 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 am

Thanks for responding ConjureMan, but can I reopen the bottle to add the sugar? I had used honey to paste our pictures together (facing each other). Is this good enough? So far I have been shaking the bottle 3 days during the week. Is is too much?

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Would this be a good break up bottle spell?

In plastic bottle the couples picture with names on back 3 times with (break up/divorce) writen on their names or going in circle around their names, picture cut in half,break up oil,seperation oil,confsion oil,goofer dust,poppy seeds,vinager,lemons,all kinds of pepers,cat hair,dog hair,nails,pins,broken glass,hot foot oil,and crossing oil?

Shake it up for 3 days and bury it or throw in river

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:32 am

@ Charm02

You can reopen the bottle. And you can work the jar as many days during the week as you want. Most people do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

@Mshoodooprincess

This is the same exact bottle spell that is in the break up hoodoo bottle sold by lucky mojo minus the crossing oil which you do not need. I would advise you to just buy a fixed one. Or you can make a vinegar jar which we have discussed thoroughly in the vinegar jar thread. Please review that thread to help guide you in fixing the jar.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:@ Charm02

You can reopen the bottle. And you can work the jar as many days during the week as you want. Most people do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

@Mshoodooprincess

This is the same exact bottle spell that is in the break up hoodoo bottle sold by lucky mojo minus the crossing oil which you do not need. I would advise you to just buy a fixed one. Or you can make a vinegar jar which we have discussed thoroughly in the vinegar jar thread. Please review that thread to help guide you in fixing the jar.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I didn't know yall sold breakup hoodoo bottles, I have a reconciliation bottle for my damaged relationship, I will be buying the breakup bottles as well,Thanks

charm02
Forum Member

Unread post by charm02 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 am

Hi everyone, I have a question/concern. I have been working a love bottle spell for the past month or so. I noticed something strange about it just now! There is a poppy flower growing inside! Is this anything to worry about, is it significant? It is normal? A caster I have worked with in the past said she had never seen or heard about that happening. Please help me someone!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 am

Sounds like you had an untoasted poppy seed in there that decided to grow! Very interesting indeed. Poppy flowers bring good luck in love, and are often used to bring psychic dreams. I'd take it as a very good sign, and start looking to my dreams for signs about your work!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ImReady2012
Forum Member

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm

I would like to know is there a way that a person can make a fiery wall of protection bottle spell and if it is possible, what all ingredients should be put inside and can you put two people in the same bottle.

I would like to make one for me and my daughter and light candles and pray over it. Our personal concerns would be our hair and I was thinking about braiding them together. Any insight would be great. Thank you!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

bzbee12
Forum Member

Unread post by bzbee12 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:07 pm

So I had put tape on my jar to seal it since the lid won't shut tight. And I burn tea- lights on the tapped lid. Would it affect the results? If so, should I just pour te contents in a new jar?
I don't have doubts about my work but just tryig to confrm so I don't mess it up.
Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi ImReady2012,

if you use a selection of protective herbs and add some ''Fiery Wall of Protection'' sachet powder and a petition for general protection to your personal concerns - you will have a general protection bottle spell which may be what you're looking for. And you can definitely make one for both you and your daughter.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

ImReady2012
Forum Member

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Thank you Aura, I really appreciate your important instructions!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Practicality might nudge you to use a new jar, so as to avoid a possible messy spill on your work space, for instance, but otherwise I wouldn't worry too much about it. I like little half-pint, straight-sided Mason jars, personally.
Two-Headed Doctor

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Ditto with the Mason Jars!
Don't over "stuff" jars like vinegar jars that can release gases.
Hope this helps and Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

bzbee12
Forum Member

Unread post by bzbee12 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks Miss Tammie Lee and Mr. Hob. I agree with you on not over stuffing the jar.
I just use the LM oils on candles actually but what I meant was the lid being metal got over heated or somethin due to candles being lit on top so it won't screw securely. Someone on the forum had mentioned tape so I taped it tight to the jar. So was just asking if that would be ok. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 24, 2012 7:09 pm

bzbee12 --

You seem to not be familiar with the practice of container spell magic.

1) WE DO NOT PUT TAPE ON ANY SURFACE WHERE WE MIGHT BE BURNING A CANDLE: TAPE CAN CATCH ON FIRE! See the Forum thread titled "Fire Safety With Candle Magic" which is here:

fire-safety-issues-with-candle-magic-t1352.html

This is very important and i for one do not want to be responsible for you catching your house on fire!

2) We don't use tea lights on a jar. We burn free-standing candles. Here is a picture:

This picture is part of a page i have written on honey and sugar jars as part of the free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." If you have not already read the page, please do so. It is here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjarlove.jpg

3) Please understand that this is a question about an unknown type of jar spell (sugar jar, salt jar, ammonia jar, vinegar jar, etc.) -- so i am adding your question and our replies to the thread on unspecified container spells titled, "Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Salt jar? I haven't heard of those before. What are salt jar spells used for?
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:37 am

I used a salt bottle once to protect someone. I put their picture and salt in a bottle. I covered the outside in foil so that any magic someone was throwing at them would not affect them.

Salt is used for protection and cleansing. You can read about the use of salt here.

http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri May 25, 2012 9:15 am

Thank you. I had never thought of using salt in a container spell that way. Any day I learn something new is a good day.
Two-Headed Doctor

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 25, 2012 9:40 am

That is a really good way to work a bottle spell. starsinthesky7, thank you for sharing. I have heard of using the salt like this, but have not done it myself...yet! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:52 pm

You're welcome all. And I would add for some extra protection you can add some fiery wall of protection powder, and/or few drops of fiery wall of protection oil.

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Thu May 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi all-I'm pretty new to conjure. Does a candle need to be lit every time a jar is worked?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

You can set up a schedule of candle burning for a jar spell. For example, when working a sweet jar, I burn a candle on it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You can also pick a day that suits the purpose of the jar, such as burning a candle on a vinegar jar aimed at souring an enemy's life on Saturday, an auspicious day for doing negative work.

You can learn a lot more by reading through Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Two-Headed Doctor

thatgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by thatgirl » Thu May 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Just as a rule of thumb, I start out lighting candles every day. Many jars are working all on their own just by nature of being made. The candles in my experience heat things up - get them moving along better (so to speak). So I might work a jar for awhile constantly and taper off when I'm certain it's doing its stuff. Pick up with it again if I feel the situation needs more attention.

One jar I made literally didn't kick in till about a year later. I worked it for a week after I made it and ended up putting it to the side to focus on other things. I pretty much forgot all about it. Every bluemoon I'll light candles on it, but other than that I'll let it do it's thing. It's still working, too.

All jars are different though. Some come out stronger than others. Sometimes one may need to be remade. Some will start working before the first candle even burns down. How well/fast they work depends on the situation too. Everyone is different, but I burn candles daily on jars till I'm pleased with the results. I see the jar as the work itself and the candles as charging and recharging the jar, for lack of a better explanation. Some jars or situations just need more... charging and recharging than others.

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you both-your answers helped :)

bzbee12
Forum Member

Unread post by bzbee12 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks Miss Cat.

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Is it necessary to cleanse oneself every time you are working the jar?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm going to assume you mean if working something like a vinegar jar. I would suggest a regular schedule of cleansing, any time you're doing any sort of negative work. I tend towards weekly cleansings, personally.
Two-Headed Doctor

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

I am doing a jar for love work. I was wondering if I had to cleanse myself every time I lit candles on it or shook the jar.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Cleansing usually follows doing "enemy work", or any worked aimed at causing problems or harm to someone. Working a sweet jar shouldn't require cleansing afterwards.
Two-Headed Doctor

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am

Is it necessary to cleanse before working the jar? I'm sorry to be asking such details-I just want to do the work with respect and care :)

CajunBarbie
Forum Member

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

I personally don't cleanse before doing "dirty" work. In fact I want all the negative junk that may have piled up present when I'm doing this type of work. I feel like it helps to increase the negative energy that that I want to put into the task. Cleanse after you have completed your work.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

--emdeluxe,

If you feel like you have some accumulated spiritual rubbish that would interfere with the work, you can both cleanse your house, using Chinese Wash, as well as yourself. Otherwise, cleansing isn't required before beginning your work.

If it has not already been suggested, you can learn a lot about the fundamentals of hoodoo in Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Two-Headed Doctor

emdeluxe
Forum Member

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks everyone!

thatgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by thatgirl » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

It's not always necessary, but it can be beneficial in some cases to cleanse before you begin any love or drawing work. However, you should be cleansing regularly as Mister Hobs said above. Unless it's been advised you do cleansing in conjunction with other stuff by a worker or something, there's no need to cleanse every time you work the jar. You might do a good cleansing of yourself and home before you undertake a new working, but there's generally no need to take a cleansing bath before you shake a jar every single time. However, being a huge fan of baths, love baths don't hurt. ;) They can be beneficial in raising the right energy before you begin-- as well as during -- certain rituals. You don't *have* to do them, but I like them. While the two can be combined, they're not seen as cleansing but drawing baths.

Limelightking
Newly Registered

Unread post by Limelightking » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:16 am

Is it possible to use the Love bottle spell kit on more than one person or can it be used on only one person?

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Are you shaking a honey jar or a sugar jar? Does it matter?

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Neverminding the fact that honey doesn't shake very well (teehee)--I still shake & speak to bottle spells when I work them. I feel that it help focus my energy to a laser-point, and really keeps the work going well. :)
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello all.

i was looking to find info as to what herbs can be used to make a separation jar.

It specifically CANNOT be any type of break up / fighting work as there is abuse involved, but i sure do want this person to leave that worthless sob in the dust. what can i use for the jar?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Lemon, Mint, Eucalyptus, Lemon Verbena. Lots of Lemon.

Do you have a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." If so, look up some of the uses for those herbs.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:36 pm

i have a copy Ms. Cat. im thumbing through it now and making my list. without revealing whats in separation oil.. can i also use some of the things i see in it too? or is it better to leave that out?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Wraithklewn, you can do whatever you desire, and if you can identify certain herbs in our Separation Oil, then look them up in HHRM and see why they are there.

You clearly stated that you want separation without fighting. By labelling your desired outcome "SEPARATION" and seeming to seek to draw a parallel to the ingredients in our Separation Oil, you are going away from your actual goal, because no one ever said that Lucky Mojo Separation Oil is not going to cause people to fight.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

oh right i see. Ive worked with break up products but not separation. so its a new thing for me and this is what the woman wished for. she just wanted it to be as least stressful as possible. but if it causes fighting then so be it.. whatever it takes to get the goal achieved.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

Okay, that makes sense -- so, again, if you want separation without fighting, use Lemon.
catherine yronwode

rheacybele
Forum Member

Unread post by rheacybele » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:38 pm

My rootworker/reader from AIRR suggested that I work on my guys's clarity and apart from setting vigil candles, I am thinking of using a shaking bottle spell for this purpose. I was thinking of affixing in the bottle herbs for clarity/wisdom and courage, clear quartz, sugar together with his and my picture facing each other and a few drops of clarity oil. I wonder if a bottle spell can deployed this way?
Thanks so much!

kimmygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by kimmygirl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 am

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, and I have a question concerning bottle spells, can i use a honey jar spell for my parents and my husband? they have had it in for him for quite some time, and my husband has changed his life for the better, and he is about to endeavor into something that will benefit our whole family, i am in full support of him, but my biggest fear is my parents, I donot wnat to hear the comments the doubts, and for them to completely turn their backs on us completely. I can understand their heistancy, i have children too, but i really need their support and trust in this. I am actually worried sick about how they would react, i want things to go smoothly, How would i go about this with the honey jar, I would appreciate any advice, thank you all

TiredofTrouble
Forum Member

Unread post by TiredofTrouble » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:21 am

Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance for your help, I love this forum. Is it possible to make an influence bottle spell to influence my husband so that we can move to another house? And what suggestions would you have for me to add to the bottle? I have the lucky mojo influence oil which I use to anoint candles with. So far I have been doing the candles and I had started a honey jar as well. I would essentially like to speed it up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am

TiredofTrouble --

I am glad you have been enjoying the Lucky Mojo Forum. It is indeed an amazing resource to the community, thanks to the participation of so many practitoners and moderators.

Yes, you can make a bottle spell to influence your husband so that you can move to another house. A bottle spell is not condition-dependent. It is simply a type or way of working.

The usual ingredients specific to the case would apply -- that is, personal concerns, a petition paper, relevant herbs, and relevant spiritual supplies. See the page on "Hoodoo at a Glance" for suggestions.

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You say you have started a honey jar for the matter already. Take a moment to look at this in the wider context, please. A honey jar spell ***is*** a bottle or container spell. You need not start another one.
catherine yronwode

AnaisaP
Forum Member

Unread post by AnaisaP » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Hello everyone!

I want to break up a couple (I was seeing this man but an ex from the past reappeared, you know how that goes). Before I found LM I prepared a jar at home with both pictures facing away from each other and I also wrote down my intention on another piece of paper. I added feces (monkey, dog, bird) black pepper etc.

I keep it in a black bag and I go to it every now and then and shake it up with all the intention of "anger" in me as I repeat over and over the break up, distancing, and growing arguments between them.

I wanted to know, could I every now and then re-add pictures or keep on adding my petition on new paper inside the jar? The pictures and my petition paper have all ripped up with the shaking and the moisture of the feces, I thought this might be bad but now that I think about it, it is a break-up spell, so that might be okay.

Should I not worry about the pictures and the petition paper being torn up into pieces and just keep on shaking it and stating my intention?

Thank you so much for reading!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 am

Hi AnaisaP,

just keep shaking away! Hopefully you have some pins and needles in there are perhaps black and cat dog hair.

You could also keep your bottle going and then order the full break-up spell kit which also comes with a bottle spell and then re-do the work from start to finish following the very clear and detailed instructions and compare the results with your current jar work. That way you have a measurable way to establish how well your work was affecting the targets and how working according to kit instruction changes things for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

(The other fun thing about the spell kits is that they leave you lots of extra stuff to work with in future!)
Aura Laforest

haloperidol
Newly Registered

Unread post by haloperidol » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:53 pm

I want to create a very powerful Spell Bottle (or container, box, etc) for my wishes that are private, specific and on-going. The Spell Bottle (or container, box, etc) could be an “all-purpose” type. Could anybody please inform me what are the items I could buy from Lucky Mojo, how to create the Spell bottle (or container, box, etc ) with them , the rituals involved, etc ? Also, how could I continue to “feed” the bottle (or container, box, etc) along the way conveniently, and can I mark it below so that I could know which bottle (or contaner, box, etc) was for which (in case I should create more than one) ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Lucky Mojo has both empty and fixed painted spell bottles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:44 am

A good "all-purpose" bottle that Lucky Mojo provides would be the Fixed Attraction Bottle Spell. Also, if you are still wanting to make an all-purpose bottle spell, and with the in depth instructions you are looking for, then I would encourage you to consider Magical Coaching. You will learn so much from these one on one sessions with a skilled member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

The Black Folder contains a number of pages on how to design and make our own bottle spells, including lists of ingredients and ways of working. The current edition is $12.00 -- but when the next edition comes out (with more pages and more text) it will go up in price. This is the 2012 edition:

BOO-GRI-MICF
Missionary Independent Workshop Flyers, 2008-2012, 64 pages in Report Cover
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

If you attend the May 4-5 2013 MISC Workshops in Forestville, California, you will receive a FREE copy of the all-new 2013 edition of The Black Folder -- 136 pages long. It is not on sale as i write this, but it will be available May 4th, 2013, and it will look like this:

catherine yronwode

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

Wanna get one also soon,how it works ?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”