• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:08 am

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: how do I create my own all-purpose spell bottle ?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Lucky Mojo has both empty and fixed painted spell bottles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:44 am

A good "all-purpose" bottle that Lucky Mojo provides would be the Fixed Attraction Bottle Spell. Also, if you are still wanting to make an all-purpose bottle spell, and with the in depth instructions you are looking for, then I would encourage you to consider Magical Coaching. You will learn so much from these one on one sessions with a skilled member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

The Black Folder contains a number of pages on how to design and make our own bottle spells, including lists of ingredients and ways of working. The current edition is $12.00 -- but when the next edition comes out (with more pages and more text) it will go up in price. This is the 2012 edition:

BOO-GRI-MICF
Missionary Independent Workshop Flyers, 2008-2012, 64 pages in Report Cover
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

If you attend the May 4-5 2013 MISC Workshops in Forestville, California, you will receive a FREE copy of the all-new 2013 edition of The Black Folder -- 136 pages long. It is not on sale as i write this, but it will be available May 4th, 2013, and it will look like this:

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Prosperity Bottle Spell

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

Wanna get one also soon,how it works ?
goldentouch97

PostThis post was deleted on Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm.

PostThis post was deleted on Wed May 29, 2013 3:28 pm.

Break up bottle spell

Unread postby doghouse74 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 pm

I did this spell to break up a bad guy from my ex and i screwed up and forgot to inscribe the candle (im pretty forgetful lol) i pinched the candle off and inscribed it and relit it, it burned all the way down to nothing, but should i do another? is this one ruined?
doghouse74

Re: Break up bottle spell

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm

I am not sure if that one is "ruined," as you say, but yes, I believe that you should do another one, this time getting it right. That way even if the first one was just fine you will KNOW that the new one is working and will, at the very least, act as a back-up for the first one that you lit on this situation.

I have merged your new topic into the more appropriate, and already in progress, thread regarding Bottle Spell Questions.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby pinemarten » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:06 am

So...weird question.

Have you ever heard of a spell involving a lead-lined box?

I found a metal box buried on a rental property while I was doing yardwork for my landlord. The landlord said she didn't know anything about it, and told me to just recycle it or something. It was like a steel lunchbox, but it was heavy as sin. I broke the lock and pried it open. The inside was lined with lead.

The inside of the box was empty except for a packet of paper. Inside that was a lock of hair tied with black thread, and a folded note that was stained and unreadable.

I don't know much about the former tenants of that building, or why they may have buried the box.

Anyway, I feel kinda weird about opening it. What course of action would you recommend?
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!
pinemarten

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 am

No, pinemarten, I've never heard of a spell with a lead-lined box. Were I you, I'd contact hazardous waste disposal to make sure the lead box is destroyed properly, and I'd burn the packet with the hair.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:21 am

Hey pinemarten, what an intense thing to discover. It sounds like someone was trying to keep another individual pretty locked up. I agree with zolakathryn to burn the hair, but I would also suggest that you do a cleansing of yourself. You never know what was in that box that may be out now. A 13 Herb bath would be a good route to take for general cleansing of your person. Here is a link to info on washes and baths; http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html and a link to 13 Herb Bath supplies; http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:I would also suggest that you do a cleansing of yourself. You never know what was in that box that may be out now. A 13 Herb bath would be a good route to take for general cleansing of your person. Here is a link to info on washes and baths; http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html and a link to 13 Herb Bath supplies; http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

I agree 100%!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells... Time Sensitive Q!

Unread postby Jules6186 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 am

Hey folks! I posted a portion of this question on the general vinegar jar thread but seeing as it is SOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG I fear it might be missed? Sorry! I just know my time to deploy is coming soon and I am confused on a few things.

1. I'm a little unclear about timing, just want to make sure I get it right. I understand that it should be deployed after having it around and shaking for an odd number of days 3, 5, 7, 9...My question is, does the day the work is done count as day 1? Or does the next day? I did the work Saturday night at 11pm to midnight. Was that day 1? or the next day? So, I'm wondering, if I were to shake it for 5 days, and Saturday was the first day, I'd deploy tonight. If Sunday, I'd deploy tomorrow? Just want to get it right.

2. Does the work start when the bottle is made? Or when it's deployed? I've read the forums and seem to see some conflicting responses. Some say the working doesn't start til deployment and being sent out into the world, some say keep it and keep shaking til the work is done. Confusing. Like the "guideline of three" (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months) would that technically have started Saturday when it was made? Or would it start the day I choose to deploy it? I just really wanna get it working! :)

3. Can I add things? I've seen conflicting answers on this too. Added some personal concerns of both parties but one wasn't as strong as I had liked. Got some better ones and want to know if I can add and keep shaking or no...

4. Last, my two targets do NOT live together but I DO know where both of their apartments are and they DO work together, how do You suggest I deploy this spell? I want HER to get away, but I definitely do NOT want him too so I feel throwing it in water or breaking at crossroads isn't the best choice if I understand that right. I DON'T want him to leave but since their both in the jar, wouldn't it have the same effect on both? Work is a difficult option bc we live in Chicago and our work is on Michigan ave which is very busy...and very all concrete. No dirt to bury things in :( The jar has a whole lemon in it cut in half. I was thinking of pouring a good portion of the contents out in the pathways In front of both their apartment buildings making sure a lemon half gets left at each location and for a little oomph pouring some out across the work back door where everyone enters. Does that sound like a good idea? Do I say anything while deploying? Or just pour and walk away? Can the bottle be cleansed and recycled?

I know this is a lot but I have been searching the forums hard for the answers over the past week and seem to be getting some conflicting ones, or I'm just unclear and want to make sure I'm doing things appropriately and not wasting time and energy. Thanks! This forum is a godsend.
Jules6186

Unread postby Jules6186 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 am

Hi, can anyone reply?? Depending on some answers, this is a bit of a time sensitive post! Plus, I'm eager to learn! Thank you so much and I would DEFINITELY appreciate it!
Jules6186

sex bottle spell

Unread postby Ben_Lilith » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:00 am

I've made a sex bottle with a guy's semen and I'm wandering is the bottle better under my bed or buried in the back garden to keep him close and coming back to me.
Ben_Lilith

Re: sex bottle spell

Unread postby aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:28 am

Personally I'd go with under the bed, some prefer the back-yard which can be more binding (I tend to find it a bit stagnating). No doubt other more experienced workers will have useful information to add.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Jules6186: It sounds like you could use a bit of magical coaching with this particular area of conjure. Have you checked out all of the wonderful people over at AIRR, The Association if Independent Readers and Rootworkers who can help you thoroughly with all of your questions and walk you through making your jar?

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

opinions please on jar spells

Unread postby mauler » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 am

okay about a month ago I tried talking to my ex and she gave me simple one word text answers I started a honey jar as well as sugar jar. last night I seem to have a complete conversation with her I discovered my love rival is still in the picture stronger than ever so I decided to add vinegar chart mix. in my van a good job I have no insurance of broken glass 9 nails various needles and pins I think 5 11 with Android pictures of each of them in it with an x Crossing out my rifle both of them are in the women and the women is in the jar I also added fresh dog feces as well as vinegar cayenne pepper red pepper and black pepper. I shook the hell out of the jar as well as burning to black candles that were deleted and carved on top my question is is there anything I can do to work this better to make it go faster? And do you think that based on what you read it was worthwhile to do and the sugar spells? I mean I seem to think they're working what's your opinion also I would like to know if there are any other things I can do to eliminate my love rival...
mauler

Re: opinions please on jar spells

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 am

Your work sounds very solid. I would keep working on both jars until you see some movement. If you live near your ex you can also try sprinkling Banishing powder around the property so that when the new lover comes over, he/she steps in it and goes away from your life. Mix the powder with local dirt to blend it in and sprinkle it while praying something like "May my rival X be banished from our lives and never come back."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jules6186 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Just a thought...

I did a vinegar jar a while back and my pictures quickly dissolved into mush. I know many have said on here that that does not matter but I liked the visuals of the two pictures being held apart but facing and being worked on.

Well, I work in a print shop and I had a possible epiphany? Would it be possible to take the pictures, perhaps with petitions written on the back and anointed with oil (or perhaps not?) and LAMINATE them to make them last longer?? Glue them on opposite sides so they remain whole and apart? I just feel it would be a good visual to help focus if the pictures remained intact and in place. Or does it become a barrier to the link?

Thoughts for future reference or posterity for others to use?? Thanks!
Jules6186

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:49 pm

That's a tricky question, I think. My best guess would be to follow your intuition, sometimes you might want the picture and petition being exposed to the liquids in the bottle, other times you may want them to be hardier and longer lasting, or you may decide on specific method that works best and feels right for you.

Remember that photographs were originally done on much hardier material from tintypes to photograph paper, would not have fallen apart as easier in various liquids, although the materials that made up the photograph (colors chemicals etc...) might be affected by the liquids in a jar. So, laminating a photograph with the petition on it might not be a bad idea. Maybe you could write the petition on the laminate, I'm sure some markers or ink will write on laminate just fine. I would think that you might use oil after laminating the image as well, somehow I think oily paper would not be good for laminating machine.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:41 am

Hello Jules6186,
I agree with Brthrchristopher's advice. But just wanted to add my two cents:
I personally would prefer to see the pictures of my targets disintegrating because I am therefore visually watching them: "...turn into mush...". It visually reinforces the fact that I am doing the same to them. If I wanted more visuals, I would also cast another spell (such as a baby doll or a wax doll) with the picture pinned to the outside. Then, I could beat up the other spell while looking at their pictures.
But, that's just me...
Take Care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jules6186 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey! Wasn't sure where to post this so thought this might be the best option. Can water a target drank from be used as a personal concern? Like if you had water you knew the target drank from, could you add it to any jar containing a liquid of some sort? Or dip a name paper written on very thick paper stock in it? Thanks!
Jules6186

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Good Evening, Jules6186,
Yes. It has the person's cells (and DNA) in it Which it does if it's just plain water.
But, if the liquid (water) has other chemicals, it probably won't work. In other words, if this is pure drinking water then, there's not a problem.
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Jules6186, when in doubt, check out cat's list of Substitutes for body fluids: The Magical Link in descending order of strength.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Urine Bottle Spell to Keep Enemies Away

Unread postby Mystic1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Here is one way I kept an enemy away:

Make a bottle and use your own urine. Sounds gross, but very effective. Pins, nails etc. the persons name on paper. then bury.

This person never bothered me again!
Mystic1

Re: Urine Botle Spell to Keep Enemies Away

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 pm

For those wishing more information, such bottles are described in full detail in ConjureMan Ali's article, "Spirit Vessels and Spirit Traps" in the book "The Black Folder." In the article, Ali describes how to make various forms of bowls and bottles to trap and to remove unwanted entities and persons, including those that utilize urine, See:

http://luckymojo.com/theblackfolder.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 am

Jar Work..
I have a new addition going on my reconciliation work.For my Estranged Husband
New small canning jar,
His full name written 9 times in Red Ink on a brown paper hand torn by me. Anointed in a 5spot with Reconciliation Oil
placed face up in bottom of jar on top of that was placed the Adam & Eve root that was consecrated named and blessed for each of us and been soaked in Adam and Eve oil.
about 3 big super sized pinch fulls of Natural Raw Sugar
I then used 9 supersized drops of Reconciliation Oil
Covered with Florida Water (just enough to cover ) and reading the 85th Psalm.
Sealed up the Jar and covered Reconciliation Oil on the outside of my jar.

Along with this I took a 4*6 photo of him (taken right before he left us) and wrote the entire 85th Psalm on the back and did a 5 spot in Reconciliation Oil..this has been put in a secret area of our house.

Every time I shake this jar and ask for what I want my Adam and Eve roots are swirling around in this sweet jar and when it settles ..they are right next to each other..Powerful Sign !!!
greeneyes2

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi, Greeneyes2,
AMAZING work!
Can't wait to see you in Miss cat's Hoodoo Course. You're going to be a FANTTASTIC root worker!! WOW!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Greeneyes2,
AMAZING work!
Can't wait to see you in Miss cat's Hoodoo Course. You're going to be a FANTTASTIC root worker!! WOW!!

Blessings to You Miss Aida!! I Love Dooing What I Do !!!
greeneyes2

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm

greeneyes2 wrote:Jar Work..
I have a new addition going on my reconciliation work.For my Estranged Husband
New small canning jar,
His full name written 9 times in Red Ink on a brown paper hand torn by me. Anointed in a 5spot with Reconciliation Oil
placed face up in bottom of jar on top of that was placed the Adam & Eve root that was consecrated named and blessed for each of us and been soaked in Adam and Eve oil.
about 3 big super sized pinch fulls of Natural Raw Sugar
I then used 9 supersized drops of Reconciliation Oil
Covered with Florida Water (just enough to cover ) and reading the 85th Psalm.
Sealed up the Jar and covered Reconciliation Oil on the outside of my jar.

Along with this I took a 4*6 photo of him (taken right before he left us) and wrote the entire 85th Psalm on the back and did a 5 spot in Reconciliation Oil..this has been put in a secret area of our house.

Every time I shake this jar and ask for what I want my Adam and Eve roots are swirling around in this sweet jar and when it settles ..they are right next to each other..Powerful Sign !!!

I am still shaking this jar vigorously at various times ... the Adam & Eve roots still meet back together no matter what direction I shake, swirl and flip the jar... still looks good
greeneyes2

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:11 am

I am still shaking this jar vigorously at various times ... the Adam & Eve roots still meet back together no matter what direction I shake, swirl and flip the jar... still looks good[/quote]

Update.... yesterday a lunch my husband is looking for me now... called me 2 x with in 10 min... the 2nd time I answered,did not hear the 1st one..
Now he wants me to make dinner at home on the 12th and has requested one of his favorites since it will be cold that night.. then he just called me again about 30 min ago saying he is looking for firewood..HHUUUHHH?? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Let me tell you .. it is working wonders... already complaining about his mommy's house..{of course baby now time to bring him home where the sweet stuff is waiting}
greeneyes2

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Greeneyes2,
We are so happy for you.
Congratulations!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need HELP with Attraction Bottle Spell - ASAP

Unread postby missoaks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 am

Hi there,

I have to begin a attraction bottle spell before Friday (I'm hoping to get the attention of the man I want to attract) and as it's my first time, I REALLY need some help ASAP!

I want it for general attraction (love, wealth, success, luck, friendship, a good job, etc) but i especially want it for the attentions of 1 man in particular. I can't find solid instructions for using this bottle spell (it's a lucky mojo one) and was just wondering if this would be right:

-put a picture of my male target with his date of birth, starsign and name on back of photo, in the jar
-i then fill bottle with sugar
-put an aluminium foil collar in bottle neck
-put candle annointed in attraction oil in the foil collar and burn candle until it burns out
-i then replace lid on bottle
-I shake bottle up when i feel i need it to help me
-I keep bottle hidden somewhere in my bedroom until the spell works, when it works I dispose of it

**if i have any candle left over, can i bury it in the backyard?
**do i need to put a picture of me in the bottle too, with out pictures facing one another stuck together with honey?
**do i need to make a petition paper for this man and ALL my other my desires & IF SO, how can i word it?
**what do i need to say before i close the bottle up? do i just say aloud my desires, or rhyme somethign aloud like "(this man) will find me, this man will love me" ??
**i dont have an 'altar' really...does that matter if i just use my desk?

Any other advice you could give me....clear instructions please, as ive never done this before and the LM instructions are not very clear and i feel a bit lost! THANK YOU =)
missoaks

Unread postby missoaks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Any advice for the above, o' wise ones? Keen to get moving on this bottle spell, but as I may have already messed up my mojo bag, I kinda need this bottle spell as back up, stat! =)
missoaks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Good Evening, MissOaks,
Your best bet for all of these questions is to start off with a simple honey jar spell.
www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Then, I would suggest that you buy this wonderful book that has other information for you www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Here are some bottle spells: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Otherwise, maybe you ought to just buy a hoodoo honey jar spell kit (with complete instructions)? You can find them on this page (toward the bottom of the page): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby missoaks » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Thanks again, MIss Aida =)

x
missoaks

Re: Run Devil Run Bottle Spell and Feces Question

Unread postby CheekyKittyChan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 am

There is a great work I saw on the Lucky Mojo site: Run Devil Run Freezer Spell. One of the things it calls for is either dog or chicken feces. Since I have no access to a dog or a chicken, but do own a cat, would cat feces be a suitable thing to use?
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!
CheekyKittyChan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Good Evening, PirataPantera,
I have learned trough the years that substitutes that drastic don't work.
If Miss cat didn't mention cat feces, then, don' t use it.
Just for your information, I had asked my Vet WHY dogs like to eat cat feces. He told me that it's because the feces is sweet and delicious (and he was dead serious).
My advice is to go to a dog park or a dog store (where dogs are allowed inside). You'll find lots and lots of dog poop at the park or outside of the store. GUARANTEED!!!
Take care!.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 am

PirataPantera, I agree with Miss Aida. I was thinking about this question and what really came through to me is the difference in these animals. A cat is independent, doesn't really need to be looked after, so on and so on. A dog on the other hand is a different beast. There is something about the energy of a dog or a chicken that is different than a cat.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CheekyKittyChan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Miss Aida, Miss Phoenix, thank you for your answers and advice. (facepalm) I think I was more focused on the excrement and not the animal itself, as far as its energies. It makes perfect sense.
I had no idea dogs liked eating cat feces! I haven't had a dog in many years, but I don't remember my dog doing that. You learn something new all the time.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!
CheekyKittyChan

Unread postby gifted » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:22 pm

I have a honey jar question?
I used hairs fr: hubby n me and rose petals, rosemary and a little cat nip
plus a dash of cinnamon. i usually anoint pink/red/white candles 3x a wk.
well i was thinking and id like him to be more generous with his wallet ;)
so i anointed a green votive candle with mr money, love oil, and i dusted
some come to me money powder over the candle.
does this sound like it'll work?
;)
michelle
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.
gifted

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, gifted72 ,
Cleo May will help with this.
It works very nicely for money.
Read about this wonderful product here: cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t9715.html-sid=c56eb1bc2d78531fb98356c047c5d4f7
And this is what it looks like:
OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Wishing you the best!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby allthngsntrl » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:12 pm

I want to perform a curse box spell on an enemy. My thought is to get a trinket box cut out a figure of a man which represents the person dress the box and bury it in the cemetary. I read a box spell of similar nature on this. I just want to make sure this would be an accurate way to do this. First I must say this person has caused me undue grief, aggravation, and harrassments to the point of being absoutley ridiculious and and wish him all the ill will and harm I can inflict upon him.

I have a picture and a business card. I would write his name 9 times on the back of the picture and put it in the box with the business card. Then add a variety of roots and herbs to the box. I was thinking Vandal root, black pepper, and goofer dust. The burn a black candle dressed with either DUME or Dark Arts Oil after carving his name in the candle and taking it to the graveyard. I would place the box in the graveyard in a hole and sprinkle the box with Devils Shoe String and a few drops of Dark Arts Oil.

Any thoughts is this over kill on the herbs and roots? Thanks in advance. I plan to do this this week. I absoutely without a doubt want the most possible destruction to come to him and the sooner the better.
allthngsntrl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, allthngsntrl,
I think this is a great spell.
And, as far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as : "Overkill" when doing cursing spells!
You a person of my own heart!
Let us know the progress, PLEASE
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby allthngsntrl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida. You are awesome. So on I proceed. I will keep you informed.
allthngsntrl

Longevity of container spells

Unread postby Clarabella » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 am

Is there any reason I can't keep a container spell going intermittently and indefinitely? I've had success with this type of work, but the issues I work on are ones that tend to respond well and then, maybe six months later, crop up again. An example would be a container spell to get my boss to notice me. She's responsive most of the time but occasionally seems to forget I exist and just doesn't respond to emails and attempts to get her attention when her input is necessary for my work. I've had great results from container spells with her but, knowing this will crop up again, is there any reason why I can't just put the container away and use it again when the issue comes up?
Clarabella

Re: Longevity of container spells

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:43 pm

so long as no mold, rot or fungus appears in the container, or the container doesn't get broken or damaged, you can keep a container spells going indefinitely.
brthrchristopher

Re: Longevity of container spells

Unread postby Clarabella » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:49 am

Thanks very much for answering. :)
Clarabella

Protective witch bottle

Unread postby Papa LeRoy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:12 pm

How do you make a protective bottle to place in the window of your home what ingredients are used in these bottle's
Papa LeRoy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Papa Leroy,

There is a protection bottle spell on tis page:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

But are you looking for general protection or are you looking for a spirit trap?

Read about them here: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

And read about them here: hello-everyone-t4365s360.html (especially Conjureman Ali's post)

I hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Papa LeRoy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Miss Aida thanks, this is for general protection. And I'll check the site out
Papa LeRoy

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:05 am

Received my LM fixed Stay With Me bottle spell today, and now I have a few questions. There don't seem to be directions included & this is my first bottle spell. Been reading through the forum and found some answers but not all.
Firstly, when would be an appropriate day of the week to start this bottle spell? Friday for love?
Time of day matter? (Early morning or evening?)
Since bottle is fixed already I need only add personal concerns from my target, correct?
Also is a name paper added? Since this is a stay with me spell would I write target's name 9x and cross it with a command? (such as stay with me) Or would I cross his name with mine?
Can I also add a photo of target?
Do you burn a candle only once in bottle?
I plan on shaking bottle weekly to keep it ongoing, is Florida water ok to add for this? I also plan on adding a drop or 2 of water from target's used water bottle that I saved.
I also read on here some people wrap foil around the mouth of bottle before you light candle in it. Is that to help prevent bottle catching on fire I'm assuming?

As far as prayers, which psalms would be appropriate? I thought I seen a link before somewhere in forum to a LM page that had list of psalms & their uses but I can't seem to find it now. I normally read from Songs Of Solomon when I'm doing any love work.

Hope I didn't ask too many questions. Any answers and info appreciated.
Thank you.
LoveFlows2Me

Attraction Spell Bottle Questions and Answers

Unread postby Roxstar2013 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 am

Hi, I worked an attraction spell bottle on Friday night. I prayed for the man I'm to marry to enter my life quickly and that I would know who he is. Well as soon as I finished and placed the bottle on my alter, I received texts from two guys whom I already know and I already know to be interested in me. I don't feel the same about either (one is going through a divorce and still has some serious bitterness associated and the other is nice and all but he's also in a transition in his life and I'm not really wanting to get caught up in that). I've shaken the bottle every day since. Though I know the two guys who initially reached out to me are not "the one", should I continue shaking the bottle every day or will that just continue to attract the guys I'm already not interested in? Does that make sense? I plan on ordering an attraction candle to burn continuously at home. Should I be considering alternative avenues? I'm sorry if this has been asked but when I tried to search for an answer the search produced over 2000 responses.
Roxstar2013

Re: Attraction spell bottle help

Unread postby j82 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 am

Roxstar2013,

It is not uncommon when doing attraction or love work for people who feel that way to come out of the wood work. But as you said in your petition the guy you will marry and you will know it, these two came up and you know its not them. Id keep the jar working its a good sign never the less that people are coming to you since you started the work. Watch and wait for signs in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. Being you are doing an attration for a new unknown lover, you may like the lodestone love spell Cat used to find her mate. I also suggest that you get out and meet people, go to bars, local spots, social gatherings, online date sites ( if you are open to them). It will increase the chances.
j82

Re: Attraction spell bottle help

Unread postby Roxstar2013 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:09 am

Thanks J82! I appreciate the insight. I do get out and meet people; I am doing the online dating thing; and my job is very social, so I'm not staying home hoping that things come to me without my putting effort into it. I'm nervous about lodestones. I can't keep a cactus plant alive, I fear what I could do to the lodestones. I'll consider it though!
Roxstar2013

Re: Need help making an Uncrossing bottle

Unread postby Luckytrader » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:18 am

Hi All,
As i seem to be the target of a specific person sending curses at me virtually everyday, i have an idea for an uncrossing bottle. I have been doing floor washes everyday since just before Christmas, it's getting very tiring. This is because this person is sending stuff daily, i have done a binding on him with blindfold but it doesn't seem to have helped much.
Please can anyone tell me what to put in the bottle and how to best do this to get maximum effect from it? I know uncrossing oil will go in there and probably a miniature photo of myself, my hair and something to represent my business but what else can i add? I have an idea to put in a few drops of something like Cast off evil oil also. Maybe some blueing? Please advice.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!
Luckytrader

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:52 am

Hello, ,

have you looked at the Ammonia bottles?

Take a look at this page: ammonia-jar-spells-questions-and-answers-t3050s30.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckytrader » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:14 am

Miss Aida,
Ammonia jar is not the same as an uncrossing bottle spell. Can anyone else help me with this please.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!
Luckytrader

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Luckytrader,

Ammonia can be used to turn your situation around.

Please read the pages here on this thread:

ammonia-jar-spells-questions-and-answers-t3050.html

So, YES, it can be used for uncrossing.

But if you are looking for a an actual uncrossing bottle product from Lucky Mojo, there is no product on the menu.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo