Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Asteria

Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Asteria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I refer to your answer replied to me on the other thread (disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-an ... ml#p402218) My next questions would veer off the topic of disposal, so I thought to ask here where it may be more appropriate. Hope you don't mind.

I did a search in the forums, is this the potpourri spell you mentioned: post19994.html?hilit=potpourri#p19986

I have some questions :)
1. How would it work if I want to draw a specific person and not new love? Include a petition and personal concerns like a sugar jar?
2. If so, do I place the charm inside the petition?
3. What does a key symbolize?
4. The jar has a narrow mouth and a glass stopper (a little like those antique apothecary bottles). Should I not cap it, since in normal circumstances, potpourri tend to be place on trays/dishes/bowls etc.?
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 am

Hello Asteria,

Yes, that potpourri would work.

To answer your other questions...

1. To draw a specific person, you could write a petition on their photo and bury that in your jar as well. Also, out them in a honey or sugar jar.
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

2. You could, or else keep it separate.

3. I like keys as symbols of unlocking doors to one's desires.

4. You could do either. Certain cultures keep potpourri in closed boxes, while other folks like to leave them opened. Choice is yours.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Asteria

Unread post by Asteria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:08 pm

It definitely helped, thank you!
Thank you to all who'd taken the time and energy to help me out.

GinnyWeasley

Unread post by GinnyWeasley » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:57 am

Hello!

While cleaning my box of supplies (I keep the items i use often out in the open for ease of use, and only put away when necessary), I found two bottle spells I most likely bought in 2011/2012 with the intent to use with a different target. If i recall correctly I didn't use them because I wasn't sure how. Do you think its okay to use it to work on a new target, or are they not useable because the intent was for another person?

thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:50 am

GinnyWeasley --

If they were unused, you can use them. Having an intention while buying something is not the same as putting your hopes, wishes, desires, and dreams into the spell as you craft it.

Compare buying a frozen prepared meal with the intention to eat it with your mom on Friday, but changing your mind and subsequently defrosting and preparing it with your best friend the next Wednesday. You didn't have the satisfaction of eating it on Friday with your mom, but you had the satisfaction of eating it with your best friend the next Wednesday. No harm. No foul.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

GinnyWeasley

Unread post by GinnyWeasley » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:44 am

Thanks Cat!

I have spent a lot of time in the last day reviewing the instructions carefully, as well as reading this thread to ensure i have the process down. I just have a few questions left for clarity: (for reference, I have the Lucky Mojo dressed bottle kit for reconciliation)

1) just to clairfy, once the petition goes in the bottle, thats it, right? DO i need to add any reconciliation oil? or come to me? I recall reading somewhere that the bottle is completely ready to go.
2) lighting the candle - you put it in the neck and light it (then pray on it). do you run it down completely? Also, does this present a fire hazard, or an issue when the remainder of the candle drops into the bottle? i saw something that said to put some aluminum foil under the candle before lighting, as that practitioner had some soot and the wick fall into the bottle (and I beleive they were also doing a reconciliation spell)
3) is the lighting of the candle just a one time thing, or is it something done often (like a honey jar)? i am thinking just once, since the directions say to seal the bottle and shake it daily.

thanks for everything! I am just about ready to go once these questions are ironed out.

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi GinnyWeasley,

I'll answer your questions for you:

1) Although it is common practice to anoint petition papers with condition oils, you don't have to if you don't want to (unless the spell calls for it). If it is not specified within the instructions, then it is okay to anoint the petition paper with oil. A five-spot-pattern is customary.

2) Yes, you let the candle go down completely. Any candle lighting can create a fire hazard. Never leave candles unattended. If you simply must do so they are simple methods to prevent a fire from starting such as placing your materials on a fire proof plate and covering it with sand.

3) One time thing.

Hope this helps.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Nachtdiegal

Unread post by Nachtdiegal » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm

I just received the reconciliation kit and the instructions didn’t specify, the letter I write. Does it go to the actual person I’m targeting?

Nachtdiegal

Unread post by Nachtdiegal » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Also what does it means return from the crossroads? What cross roads does the kit mean?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello Nachtdiegal,

Yes, that is a letter intended for your target.

Crossroads are where two roads or paths intersect, forming an X. It is a traditional place for deploying spell remains.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Anonymous22

Unread post by Anonymous22 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:34 am

I once upon a time read a post on here. A man wrote it. About urinating in a jar to dominate a target.
I can't find the post. But this actually worked. I'd like to try it again, only I can't remember exactly what was needed. Whether it was just a petition or a photo in it. Can someone help me please?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am

Hello Anonymous22,

A photo would be helpful, as it is a link to your target. If you don't have one, you could use a petition alone but do try to find a photo.

Good luck.

Nachtdiegal

Unread post by Nachtdiegal » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:21 am

So this letter, basically will be a letter that means I’ll be reaching out to him? in case it doesn’t work, I should say everything I need to say with it, and he’ll read it? What if also I don’t habe his mailing address?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Hello Nachtdiegal,

Yes, it is a letter to send to him. If you don't have a mailing address, try to get an email address.

Good luck.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”