Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Mac

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mac » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on a bottle spell for a pregnant woman; her last pregnancy was very difficult, and I’m trying to make this one go a bit better for her. I’m working the spell for a full four weeks and adding something to the bottle each day.

I’m using the Lucky Mojo’s Blessing Bottle (found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html) as the base for the work, and I’m trying to add a balance of items for blessing, protection, and pregnancy, along with some personal concerns. I’ll be adding a lot of the typical things for this kind of job (name paper, angelica root, cowrie shell, etc.). However, due to the scope of the project, I'm currently a few ideas short of twenty-eight items.

I was hoping some of the people here might have recommendations for some additional things to add to the bottle. Keep in mind that it is about 2.5 inches tall and has a half-inch opening, so anything to go in it needs to fit within those parameters. Other than that, any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mac

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Tiny plastic baby doll, Motherwort herb, Althaea herb, White Mustard Seed, Yerba Santa, Dixie John (Birth Root) piece, Raspberry leaf....
catherine yronwode

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Basil, majoram, white copal, sandalwood piece, angelica root piece, caraway seeds, peony root piece...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Life Everlasting herb...
catherine yronwode

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 am

Baby shoe charm, white flax seed

Joseph Littleshoes
Forum Member

Unread post by Joseph Littleshoes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Hello Cat:

Im still not completely clear on your posting protocols. So i just thought i would just mention a description of a 'tobacco bottle' i have already written down.

I think you know me well enough, albeit only in the 'virtual' sense, that you can judge whether any such description of any such 'bottle' is appropriate here.

Your comments on the placement of such a bottle under a toilet "down and dirty" was interesting ... my "tobacco' bottle is kept in a refuse storage closet, with things i intend to throw away or dispose of but just have not got around to yet.
--
Joseph Littleshoes

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello Joseph,

I'm a little confused by your post. Are you trying to get rid of someone, or an annoying condition? If that is the case, your storage closet is not a good idea. You maybe keeping the unwanted person and conditon around. Here is my reasoning with this statement you made: "tobacco' bottle is kept in a refuse storage closet, with things i intend to throw away or dispose of but just have not got around to yet."

If I was getting rid of someone or an annoying condition, I would do a few things. I would throw the item in a dump, a moving river, a public trash can (far away from my residence), or (my favorite) I would bury it in a graveyard and ask a fierce spirit to take the person or condition away. Of course I would pay the spirit with dimes and whiskey. I would never go back to the place of the disposal either.

If I was torturing someone for causing me harm, I would work with the toilet a bit and a graveyard spirit to do the work. It really depends on what your goals are.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi, Joseph and Mary (how often does one get to write THAT?)

Mary, i think Joseph was alluding to a post he had made in another place about a Cast Off Evil or Hot Foot type bottle spell, in which the aim was to rid the client (or self, perhaps) of people who happened to be Tobacco smokers. The bottle would contain a bit of the noxious substance.

I had mentioned how one should work with this sort of bottle spell for a while, shaking it daily while praying aloud for release. I also said that in my opinion, one should not keep the bottle on the altar during this period of daily working, so as not to sacralize or sanctify it -- rather, to keep it down on the floor behind the toilet, to symbolize its lowness and dirtiness.

I happen to agree with you that Joseph's idea of keeping the bottle spell in a sort of temporary holding place, where he has located things he intends to get rid of "some day," is not as strong and forceful a renunciation of the bad habit as could be achieved. I commented as much when he posted the spell elsewhere.

The end result is, of course, to dispose of the bottle spell, after a suitable interval of working with it. Disposal in running water or burial in a graveyard would be appropriate, as you noted.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Littleshoes
Forum Member

Unread post by Joseph Littleshoes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Mary wrote: "I'm a little confused by your post. Are you trying to get rid of someone, or an annoying condition?"

I was.

That was the origin of the 'tobacco bottle' but i was more concerened that i was not tossing into this forum some 'off topic' anecdote that was not approporiate for the site.

Cat and i have communicated in other forums and i am not sure how tight a focus this forum maintains.

So i ask before describing my construction and use of this 'tobacco' bottle.
--
JL

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi again, Joseph.

The focus of this forum is hoodoo in general and how to use Lucky Mojo products in particular. Please do post the spell, for it is a good one and may be of help to others.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Littleshoes
Forum Member

Unread post by Joseph Littleshoes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 pm

The tobacco was gathered by me from those people i wanted to adversly effect, they were smokers and casually threw their 'butts' on the ground.

As always,

Joseph Littleshoes

Joseph Littleshoes
Forum Member

Unread post by Joseph Littleshoes » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Thank you Madame Yronwode:

I will prepare a copy of my description of the construction and use and subsequent preservaton and use of the 'tobacco bottle'.
--
M. Littleshoes

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi folks

I have decided to do a two part job, a break up Bottle and a honey jar, first to get rid of partners influences, ex girlfreind and bad freinds..and secound to sweeeten him to me//

My first queation about Break up Bottlle spells, if i wanted my partner for example tp break up with a third party and i used a bottle spell, then for example and then he came back to me...will that break up bottle which his hairs pictures are in etc. affect our relationship (because in theory all that bad stuff is around his items) or would one keep that bottle untill the work is done then relocate it dig it up and burn it?

How long should u give these Bottles to work? :idea:

My secound question when i start the honey jar to sweeten him, in the petition paper may i add his picture in the petition paper? And do i add the herbs in the Jar or Petition paper and then fold towards me?

Thnkx..

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 am

I would leave the bottle where it is. All that bad stuff is between the two of them, and you don't want to remove it before you've gotten what you want. If it's having an adverse reaction, then I would remove it and burn it, but not until then.

You can certainly add his picture inside the petition paper if you feel it necessary; you could also use either-or. Add herbs, personal concerns, etc. by folding inside the paper, and larger items that would interfere with the paper-folding into the honey itself.

You may also want to look into something stronger than a honey jar; a full reconciliation spell kit would be stronger work if you end up being able to receive materials through your country's customs. See here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 am

Hi there

Thnx for theadvice, i think im gonna o for a full layering affect of different love, reconcilliation spells..and break ups where they are needed inorder to get the full best effect.. and i think im gonna still keep working them untill iget the desired outcome GODWILLING.

I think that way i get a full powerful working of different options,,but before anything im gonna get some 13th herb cleansing an protection to clear the way for starting my mission.

Im quite excited..its like im goig to war fighting for justice..with u guys right next to me..

Thank u all xxx peace love out

Dancer

Unread post by Dancer » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

Hi,

I have two questions. Is there an item, or service I can purchase that will increase my energy levels? Can the dressed Bottle Spells be placed on your alter, or do I have to perform these rituals myself?

I have been searching your site this morning and this seems to be the only way to get in touch with you. Thank you so much for the time you spent with me yesterday. I was certainly lost and feeling desperate. Maybe it is a sign that things are turning around for me that I was in the right place at the right time to meet you. I felt a tingle when we exchanged greetings. I love your store and the wonderful people who work there!! I felt the magic when I walked through the door. I am so glad I decided to stop by because it helped me realize that I do not need to look any further than your organization for magical assistance.

Again, thank you for everything!
Dancer

Lara

Unread post by Lara » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Remember: Keep the Break Up Bottle until they are broken up, then take it to the graveyard or crossroads, or running water. Shake it often, at least one a day. I leave mine in a place I can see and shake it often, usually while yelling a bit of my spleen at them. A nice way to transfer the energy and work it out of your system. Make a point of TELLING them to fight now, and break up now. Praying is good, but so is a bit of honest heartfelt anger at the bottle and the subjects.

In the Break Up Bottle remember to add one of the following:
  • a) Black Cat Hair and Black Dog Hair
    b) Catnip and Couch Grass (herbal version of the above)
or in a pinch,
  • c) Cat and Dog Feces
to make them fight like cats and dogs.

Lara

Mac

Unread post by Mac » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Thank you all for the speedy responses. I’ve never done work for a pregnancy before, so it was really great to get some outside advice. Thanks so much for the help!

Mac

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:11 am

Do you guys offer (or maybe might you consider offering) a DUME or Crossing type painted bottle to use in appropriate types of spells?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:24 am

Well, LuckyMojo doesn't seem to offer one but their relatively easy to make. A simple one for crossing would have 9 needles or pins, the personal concerns of the person you want to cross folded up in a name paper dressed with Crossing oil. Add crossing powder and top off with War Water. If you wanted to give it more of a kick go with D.U.M.E instead of crossing and add goofer dust, graveyard dirt, and instead of just nine pins go with 9 pins, 9needles, and 9 nails, coffin nails if you can.

You may also want to look into buying a Crossing or D.U.M.E spell kit.

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Well, mostly what I like about the LM bottles is the designs on them and what extra power the visual adds, and that they are nice and conveniently small, so you can carry them around and hide them easier. I don't really care as much to get a fixed bottle (the best crossing spells for bottles are just 'get urine/hair and put it in a bottle' anyway).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 am

It's a good idea. We do carry a painted Break-Up Bottle, and i think some people would want one for Crossing or, for a sharper graphic, DUME. I'll propose it to the woman who paints our bottles and we'll see if she's willing. I'll let you know here is it is to be. Truth to tell, due to our limits on shop shelving and size, adding that bottle would been eliminating one that sells less. We'll go over our sales data and see what should be discontinued to make room for this one. Thanks very much for the suggestion.
catherine yronwode

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 am

May I ask is personal items of the person you wanna cross necessary? What if u are unsure of who that person is? Is it possible to write down in a piece of paper - 'The person who has caused me harm'???

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:30 am

mabel wrote:May I ask is personal items of the person you wanna cross necessary? What if u are unsure of who that person is? Is it possible to write down in a piece of paper - 'The person who has caused me harm'???
I would question why you would want to harm someone you barely know? If it is a boss, you can get a personal concern from him or her. The DUME products are not to be taken lightly. You can have a lot of problems if you are trying to harm someone who has not hurt you specifically.

If this is about a romantic rival, I would not do anything with DUME. When it comes to romance, it takes two to tango and that has to be taken into consideration.

Mary

Anathema

Unread post by Anathema » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 am

Hello,

I want to make a spell bottle for healing a physical condition, but I'm unsure of a few things. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions for me.

First of all, one of the herbs I plan to use is Althaea leaves. I Googled it and found a page that said it's the Latin name for Marshmallow leaf. Is this correct?

Secondly, with the petition paper, do I write the petition on the paper first and then cross it with my name? How many times do I write my name?

Thirdly, I was thinking of placing a photo of myself in good health in the bottle. Does this sound like a good idea? Are there any other things you would suggest placing in the bottle?

Thanks in advance! :)

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 am

There are half a dozen species of the genus Althaea; the most common being A. officinalis, the common marshmallow. Most of the species are known as some form of marshmallow, however, so it is important to determine the taxonomic name for what you know as marshmallow leaf. That being said, Lucky Mojo sells Althaea for a reasonable cost; it's listed under Herb, Mineral, Animal Curios. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

For a healing bottle, you don't necessarily need a petition paper so much as a name paper placing you at the center of the work; it's up to you. There are many ways of writing a petition paper, as well. All of them are folded toward you, however, to bring health.

You also probably don't need both a paper and a photo-- you can write on the back of the photo or use either by itself.

Others will probably chime in with possible additives to the bottle itself.

chayanna

Unread post by chayanna » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 am

I'd like to know...how and where one goes about paying the spirit with wine, money, etc? For instance, if you bury something in a graveyard, do you leave the money or whatever where you buried the item?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 pm

chayanna wrote:I'd like to know...how and where one goes about paying the spirit with wine, money, etc? For instance, if you bury something in a graveyard, do you leave the money or whatever where you buried the item?
In the Hoodoo tradition, you pay with whiskey and three dimes. You leave the items near the headstone. Usually the item is buried near the source of help, eg hand or heart. All that really depends on the spell and the spirit.

Mary

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi Anathema--
Anathema wrote: Secondly, with the petition paper, do I write the petition on the paper first and then cross it with my name? How many times do I write my name?
One way to compose your petition would be to write your name once, and around it, in a complete, unbroken circle, write your wish for perfect health / abundant vitality / strength / etc., either as a single phrase (perfect health vitality strength stamina and full range of movement, for example), or as a series of repeated phrases (perfect health perfect health perfect health, for example).
Anathema wrote:Thirdly, I was thinking of placing a photo of myself in good health in the bottle. Does this sound like a good idea? Are there any other things you would suggest placing in the bottle?
If the picture truly represents the state of health you wish to achieve, then yes, by all means, put it in the bottle (possibly using it as the paper for your name-petiton, as Simulcik suggested). Likewise, if there are other small items (milagros, for example) that represent your desired state of health, those would be reasonable to put in the bottle, as well. Other herbs and roots might include yarrow, life everlasting, self-heal, and sampson snake root--I'd aim for 7 items (including petition paper / photo) in all.

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 pm

If you had a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" you could look up Althaea leaf and find a bunch of common names, related species, and taxonomic or Latin names that are more or less equivalent in conjure usage. My personal favourite is Althaea zebrina. That also happens to be the name of my daughter.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 pm

You're welcome. We are here to help -- and that means not only me, but all of the great forum support and admin folks and the Lucky Mojo shop personnel.

In answer to your question above, yes, a fixed and prepared bottle spell from Lucky Mojo can be worked on your altar and kept there. Read more in the "Bottle Spells" page of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" at
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
catherine yronwode

Anathema

Unread post by Anathema » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:43 am

Thank you all for the suggestions.

I also want to add a liquid to the bottle to make a shaking bottle. Would Florida Water be a good choice for this? And would this count as the seventh ingredient (I have six so far)?

Thank you!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 am

Florida Water is used in cleansing and purification, so I think it would be ok. Willow Water is also widely associated with healing.

The liquid can count as the seventh ingredient, or just as a medium. The liquid is generally the only thing that is added after burning a candle in the neck of the bottle, so if you count it as an ingredient, the number will either start out odd and become even, or vice versa.

Good luck!

chayanna

Unread post by chayanna » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi Mary....

Thanks for answering my original question...I guess I should have also asked...how do you pay the spirits in general....for instance ...if you are engaged in spellwork at home...do you keep money...whiskey ...or whatever on your altar as a 'thankyou" and payment?

This payment method confuses me and I want to make sure if I engage any spirits for help that I pay them like I'm suppose to

Thanks again

Anathema

Unread post by Anathema » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:24 pm

One more stupid question:

When anointing the candle, do I rub the oil towards the middle (to bring good health) or away from the middle (to get rid of the condition)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Your questions are not "stupid." To think so is to undermine your work. Stay temperate, confident, and calmly centered. Ask as you feel led to ask.

In reply to your intelligent question: I have written a fairly long piece on the various traditional directional methods of candle anointing in the Ritual Candles section of this forum. It is called "Proper Dressing of Candles with Oils" and it is here:

proper-dressing-of-candles-with-oils-t77.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Anathema

Unread post by Anathema » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 am

J Simulcik wrote:Florida Water is used in cleansing and purification, so I think it would be ok. Willow Water is also widely associated with healing.
What about plain water or an oil such as olive oil? If I can use olive oil, would I need to add some vitamin E oil or something to stop it from going rancid? (I plan to keep the bottle on my altar for some time.)
catherineyronwode wrote:In reply to your intelligent question: I have written a fairly long piece on the various traditional directional methods of candle anointing in the Ritual Candles section of this forum. It is called "Proper Dressing of Candles with Oils" and it is here:

http://forums.luckymojo.com/proper-dres ... s-t77.html
Thanks, Catherine, that helps a lot. :)

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 am

Hi Anathema,
Anathema wrote: What about plain water or an oil such as olive oil? If I can use olive oil, would I need to add some vitamin E oil or something to stop it from going rancid? (I plan to keep the bottle on my altar for some time.)
Either water or olive oil could be used in the bottle--pray over the water or oil first to bless it before adding it to the bottle ( and I probably would count blessed/holy water or blessed oil as an ingredient). And yes, if you do choose to use oil, adding some Vitamin E to inhibit rancidity is a good idea.

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:25 am

To Dancer I also asked questions about stamina that a few persons answered which might help you also,check out the post and see what was said as a person with energy issues I hope you have good luck with whatever you choose to do

Abraxas

Unread post by Abraxas » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 am

My girlfriend and I are general practicioners, not MDs heh, but study different magick together when we can. Recently she's been aligning the apartment to some feng shui standards which works fine with my conjure work because when we're both working consciously with energy I think it makes both of us and this place a real calm and nice environment. I've ended up with this chalky white looking stone or plaster 'cup'? Actually, you might call it something else, like a real large vase with two handles, but it looks sort of greek, it's real heavy, maybe urn?

Well whatever it is, I got the idea that it would be suitable to fill with a combination of love/health/prosperity/peaceful home herbs and what have you. Most likely to keep in a central place in our home, or right by the door. Maybe I'll construct a general 'home altar' for it to sit on.

I was just wanting to ask here what herbs and curios you all might suggest and how you find this idea? Since the mouth comes closer together then the widest part of the container I also thought burning dressed light blue and pink pillars stuck in the top(over the contained herbs) would be a useful addition.

Maybe the concept itself isn't purely hoodaic, but the herbs and work I plan for it basically constitute an ongoing spell bottle, I'd think...SORT of. The plan as of now is to do the above, containting the below, and have the whole thing burning on a picture of us together (taken in our house, and a couple of petitions.

Rose Petals,
Rosemary,
Lavender,
Clove,
Large Lodestone,
Cinnamon sticks, 2 (for each of us)
Sassafras
Star Anise
Eucalyptus
How would agrimony fit?
Please add and delete anything you think would be beneficial.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:54 am

Essentially what you're describing is a big bottle spell with a funky bottle, so I don't see any issue with that. Since it's focus is love/peaceful home, I would alternate light blue and red candles. I would also use a matched pair of lodestones instead of a single one, which is more common in money/luck drawing. I don't personally like the use of agrimony as a preventative. Cinnamon and sassafras are more closely allied with the other money herbs. I like red clover with lavender and rose, though, and you have those on the list. I would suggest aiming for nine items total, and a petition paper that the two of you write together is one that I think would work well in this. Maybe some curios other than herbs as well, dunno, thinking out loud. It's a good idea, though; do it.

Good luck!

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 am

Seems like agrimony would fit with the shielding from evil-eye from home protection aspects.

How about periwinkle and angelica?

This your project, but you say the vase/urn is white. How about some decoration incorporating your intentions? My first thought actually was a charm "necklace" to drape about the neck of the urn.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 am

I've been looking at the bottle spells for a while now trying to decide what I want. I'm wondering how the bottle spells are fixed. What sort of materials are used? Herbs? Milagros? Are the bottles sealed shut in some way or can I add and remove fixings?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 pm

They are fixed with herbs, minerals, or roots as appropriate, and oils. Then they are prayed over. The top is removable, and you are to add personal things as needed. There is a candle supplied to burn in the mouth of the bottle, plus instructions.
catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 pm

About how full is the bottle? Are the saints bottles intended to be offerings as spells or both? Do the instructions list the contents of the bottles? I'm probably being obsessive about all these little details, but I like to plan things out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:14 pm

The bottle is not very full, so that you can add things and also see the image inside through the glass. The Saints bottles may be laced on the altar. If you order them UNfixed, they may be used as holy water bottles. The instructions do not list the contents.
catherine yronwode

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Consider also Lucky Mojo's Peaceful Home Herbs Mix, which has the added fortification of condition oils (and thus smells wonderful, as well as being solid conjure):
http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

Re: the agrimony, I would ask how many things you wish this bottle spell to do, and do you wish it to do any of those things well? Agrimony is a fantastic Uncrossing / anti-Evil Eye herbal curio...but I wouldn't specifically choose it for a work that I wanted to focus on love / prosperity / peaceful home types of things. Nor even for a love / prosperity / peaceful home work built on double-action ingredients for all of those attributes plus protection:
http://www.herb-magic.com/agrimony.html

The agrimony (and eucalyptus) would make nice additions to a work for overall protection / keep-the-disruptive elements away, however.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 am

^Some spirits like to be paid in certain ways, but most of the time I just pay them with things they like flowers or other things they like. It really does depend who you are working with.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri May 08, 2009 4:01 pm

1. In the break up spell kit it is mentioned that we need to dispose the bottle. Is it ok if I keep the bottle till I know they have broken up?

2. In one of the posts it is said if there i no physical contact with the couple this spell will have no effect as it requires them to walk over it. They are not in my city. So I have no contact with them.I'm scared to go to the graveyard. So is it ok if I drive in my car and leave the bottle at crossroads early morning and drive ahead? Will the spell still be effective. I want him to return to me so i cannot put it in flowing water.

3. If above does not work then where do I find someone professional on this site who can perform this spell for me?

dws

Unread post by dws » Fri May 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Lara wrote:Remember: Keep the Break Up Bottle until they are broken up, then take it to the graveyard or crossroads, or running water. Shake it often, at least one a day. I leave mine in a place I can see and shake it often, usually while yelling a bit of my spleen at them. A nice way to transfer the energy and work it out of your system. Make a point of TELLING them to fight now, and break up now. Praying is good, but so is a bit of honest heartfelt anger at the bottle and the subjects.

In the Break Up Bottle remember to add one of the following:
  • a) Black Cat Hair and Black Dog Hair
    b) Catnip and Couch Grass (herbal version of the above)
or in a pinch,
  • c) Cat and Dog Feces
to make them fight like cats and dogs.

Lara
Hi,

I am going to start my break up spell kit tonight and I just want someone to confirm if I am doing this right. I am doing 7 little cones of the break up incense or 1 and burning it each night? Also for the bottle I only have plenty of my husband's objects but of his lover I have only a picture and her full name and date of birth other than that nothing else, is that ok? will it still work? Should I do the bottle the same day I start the candle and from one of the last postings I should keep it until I know for sure they are separated and done, right? Is it in the meantime that I should keep it under the door step or is this after that I know they are completely over? Whose doorstep, because I have no clue where she lives. Please help I really would like to start today since we are in in the wanning moon phase and almost over.

Thanks,

DWS :?

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:27 am

I just used a breakup bottle on a nasty co-worker to create chaos between him and his bosses. I put hotfoot powder and vinegar in it - almost half full of vinegar and after I have sealed the botttle after repeated shaking while calling curses upon him, it popped open a few times! Could it due to chemical reaction or I have put too much vinegar in it??

Is that not a good sign? Does that mean it has failed? What should I do now? :(

p/s: I used tape to seal it now so it wont pop open again - is it alrite to do that?

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:33 am

Not sure if it is a good sign or not, I'm also in the process of doing a break-up bottle and what I did was seal the lid with the wax from the black candle that I burned. I spoke out loud that I was "sealing" their fate as I spoke of the intentions that I wanted to happen. I did what I felt was right at the time that I was doing the break-up bottle. If you feel this may be right for you, you may seal the lid with either candle wax or black electrical tape. I placed an entire bottle of vinegar in my bottle, along with pins, needles, nails and both dog and cat pooh and black hair from both the dog and cat, pictures of both, one was written in black ink and the other in red, rolled away from me, and before I rolled the pictures I placed both lemon juice (fresh) and sprinkled with red pepper. For the life of me I can't remember what I said, but as I was placing the needles/pins and nails in the bottle, I made a rhyme (one, until I say will this be done, two now you will pay your due, three, only I will set you free) anyway, It was rolling out of me like a freight train!!! I used a bottle of Mr. Clean and soaked it until the label was completely gone. I didn't worry about the pictures tearing up in a million pieces because I want their relationship to dissolve, and I have the bottle sitting right behind the toilet. I hope this helps you, as I ONLY comment on topics that I have personally dealt with, I do however answer questions out loud (lol) to see if I'm on the right path... I plan to take the course once I get "my" situation in order.
Happy Hoodoo.
Nat

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 am

Thanks nati for your kind advice. :)

I wonder will it be alrite to re-open the bottle again to input some stuff like lemon juice like you did, and also, somehow I feel that it doesnt seem right when the cap kept popping open - 4x in all.....

What do you think?

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 am

If your feeling uncomfortable with the bottle opening then re-do it. As I mentioned I felt so comfortable with mine a came up with a rhyme and that is not like me. One must feel confident in the work that one is doing. There are what I call "flukes" also.. once I was having trouble with a lighter, those child safety mechanisms can be a pain.... needless to say to avoid it next time I broke the safety off the lighter so that I wouldn't have that problem. I didn't want to second guess myself and it wasn't as if the candle was going out per say but just having trouble with the lighter. If/When you open your bottle to add more items speak out loud as to why... "I add this lemon to sour your relationship/friendship" or "this lemon will soon represent the sourness of ______" Trust your instincts!!!! if your instincts tell you to redo it then do it, if it tells you to add more items to make your bottle have more strength then do it. Since you have mentioned "it didn't seem right" then I believe there is your answer...I have no idea if you spoke of anything when you sealed the lid, if you did would it seem right if you re-opened it? reading your posts I believe you will feel better re-doing it.. so go for it and much luck to you!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

The reason why the bottle keeps popping open is because of the vinegar :) Its not a bad sign just keep it close. I think the vinegar is creating some kind of gaseous chemical. I know it has to do with the vinegar. You dont need to do it over. I did a bottle jar once on a property and lost the lid in the middle of me hiding it. It still worked great though.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm

mabel wrote:I just used a breakup bottle on a nasty co-worker to create chaos between him and his bosses. I put hotfoot powder and vinegar in it - almost half full of vinegar and after I have sealed the botttle after repeated shaking while calling curses upon him, it popped open a few times! Could it due to chemical reaction or I have put too much vinegar in it??

Is that not a good sign? Does that mean it has failed? What should I do now? :(

p/s: I used tape to seal it now so it wont pop open again - is it alrite to do that?

Hi Mabel,
I would take the popping lid to signify resistance to your work, but not necesarrily as an indication that the work will not ever take. Just know that there might be resistance, it may not happen as quickly as you want, etc, etc. Taping the lid down is fine and if it were me I would anoint a black candle with break up oil and melt the wax all over the bottle to really seal it up.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 am

Hey nati1, Star and Bri, thank you so so much for your kind advice, truly appreciate that! :)

I think I will re-open the cap and say my prayer once again and seal it up again with the wax and tape.
I also feel uneasy that I have actually folded all the pictures of everyone concerned together, which i am unsure if that is right or should I just roll each individually?

I do not have any break up oil, wonder is there any replacement for that? Will it also affect the spell if I open it up again? Arghhhh....

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:28 am

Your Welcome!!!!... I didn't use breakup oil as well, as I mentioned I used, cat and dog pooh, black cat and black dog hair, lemon juice, vinegar, sulphur, cayenne pepper, tobacco sauce, 9 each of pins, needles and rusty nails. I used both red and black ink, red for the one that I wanted to stay and black for the one that I wanted to leave, wrote their names 9 times each and rolled the pictures individually. The small amount of black wax that remained was dispose of in a near by lake. Just so happened that the water was very choppy, so as I threw it I asked that their relationship be just as choppy as the water. I did add both cayenne pepper and fresh lemon juice to the candle wax as well (remains). Threw it as far as I could and walked away and didn't look back.
Hope this helps and answered your question.
Nat

honey

Unread post by honey » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 am

I started a break-up bottle spell and according to other posts the spell is doing okay but it isn't complete yet. Would it be okay to start my come to me spell or should I wait untill I have confirmation that my target is single?

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

you should wait until you are sure the Break Up spell is complete before beginning the Come to Me.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”