Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break a Crossing Spell, Kill a Jinx, Untie Nature of My Spouse or Mate

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Break a Crossing Spell, Kill a Jinx, Untie Nature of My Spouse or Mate

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:14 pm

LovelyLove: Yes, you could do this work with a picture, but have you considered getting any type of concern from him and making a doll-baby to represent him? You could then use the doll and directly work the Uncrossing right on "him."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:12 am

There's a woman working on my boyfriend. She's got him completely controlled and wrapped around her finger. I need to remove this false reality she's got him believing. Make him see HER for the person she truly is and does. I don't have any skull Candles right now. Are skull candles my best route to take? I have LM clarity and king Solomon oil, and crucible courage Can I dress a purple can candle clarity to see her and her ways to remove the blindfolded and confusion, king Solomon wisdom to acknowledge and understand what she's doing, crucible courage to remove her from his life. Along with some uncrossing work separately? What are some good herbs to remove all this lies control and brainwashing? Txs

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Destiny,
Do you think he's crossed? If so, I would do the uncrossing spell kit first www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
If he's not then, I would HIGHLY recommend this spell kit first: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
After that, go ahead with your other plans.
But, one spell at a time.
Good luck and wishing you the best

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:49 pm

destiny14, I am curious about this other relationship. If he is your boyfriend, who is this other woman that he is listening to? Is it a family member, a friend, or a love rival? You may need to deal with this situation differently depending on who this other woman is.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

i think a man as a love/binding spell on a female.how can i undo it or brake it ?

leilahealer

Unread post by leilahealer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 am

Dear LM members,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my post. My cousin called me in tears saying a spell work was done on her and her bf to break them up. The bf parents have buried her clothes and his in a graveyard and cast a strong breakup spell on them. How can I reverse the curse that is placed on them and protect them from future curses. I would like suggestions with the use of the sachet powders (since I am purchasing these for my hoodoo work)

Thank you in advance,
leilahealer

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi leilahealer,

This is a tough situation. It's likely that the bf's parents are going to continue to meddle in their relationship - so I think you're right about on-going protection.

But first, let's get this stuff off of them. If you can locate the place where the clothing was buried they need to be dug up and the material burned. It's usually unlikely that you'll find the buried trick. If the cemetery is known, you can take a bit of the general graveyard dirt, mix it with a bit of Jinx Killer incense and burn it. You can also put down some of the Jinx Killer sachet powder where you take the dirt up from.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-jinx-killer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html

I'd recommend for the couple a series of uncrossing baths, using either the Jinx Killer line or the Uncrossing line or a combination of both. Follow the spiritual bath with some Fiery Wall of Protection oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall ... ction.html

I don't now if I'd reverse the work onto his parents - It's not going to do much good to have them break up, but I'd certainly put some long term protection in place. A protection mojo for them to carry or to place behind their headboard if they live together would be helpful.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-fiery- ... ction.html

Last but not least, I'd do a sweetening (honey) jar that includes some Peaceful Home herbs in it.
LM has a great kit for this: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html

I've used the Peaceful Home kit with great success: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html

I hope this gets you a good start. It's a complex issue that you'll want to attack from several different angles. Best of luck!

leilahealer

Unread post by leilahealer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Thank you ProfessorAmes. I will start about with your suggestions.

DoctorG

Unread post by DoctorG » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:13 pm

I'm not sure where to put this, I apologize if I'm creating extra work for the moderators who have to move it!

We are remodeling one of the bathrooms in our house, it's the one my wife uses. Today they ripped out the cabinets and rearranged the plumbing, and when they cut the drain pipe from her bathroom sink, she found a knife in it! It's a very sharp knife, she said it looks like a steak knife but is not serrated on the edge.

I haven't seen the knife yet, she said she has a bad feeling from it like it's been used in a crime and hidden in the sink.

There's also a woman who wants to break me up from my wife, and that woman has been in that bathroom, so I was wondering if it could be part of some kind of break-up spell? My wife doesn't think so, she thinks it has been there since we bought the house because that drain has always tended to clog easily.

Whatever it is, I feel like I need to do a cleansing of that room, and that knife, and get it out of my house.

Any ideas/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a list of some supplies that I have at hand right now:
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
DUME Oil
Cast Off Evil Oil
Compelling Oil
Hoyt's Cologne
Chinese Wash
Peace Water
Uncrossing bath crystals
Black Arts Incense
Four Thieves Vinegar
Van Van Sachet Powder
Attraction Sachet Powder

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:02 am

Hello, geraldbelton,

Definitely Chinese Wash

Uncrossing

Cast Off Evil

4 Thieves

Van Van

Peace Water

Now, what are you going to do with that knife?

Some people would first cleanse it. Then, bury it and others would throw it in a river.

Make sure you cleanse your hands (you can use the Hoyt's) after touching that thing

take care

DoctorG

Unread post by DoctorG » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:57 am

Thanks, Miss Aida. Here's what happened:

I got home and looked at the knife, and held it in my hands. I didn't get any bad vibrations from it; I'm pretty sure it was "stupid" rather than "evil," that is, I think someone was trying to use it to get a clog out of the drain, and it slipped out of their hand. It has an odd shape, I think it's a "grapefruit knife," the blade is kind of curved so I can picture someone trying to hook something with it.

Anyway, to be safe, here's what I did: I mixed up some Chinese wash in a bucket of warm water, and while my wife was making dinner I washed down the walls and floor in her bathroom. I paid special attention to the floor from which the cabinet had been removed, and the exposed drain pipes.

Then, while we ate dinner, I let the knife soak in that bucket of Chinese wash.

After dinner I dried it off with a paper towel, and anointed it with Cast Off Evil oil. I then sprinkled it with Holy Water while reciting the 51st Psalm.

Then we took some Van Van sachet powder and blew it into the open walls in the bathroom.

I didn't want to bury the knife in my yard. I thought about taking it to the river, but I didn't. Garbage pickup is on Wednesday morning, and I had already put the garbage can out by the road, so I wrapped the knife in the paper towels I had dried it with, and then in aluminum foil, and put it in the garbage can.

After that I washed my hands, anointed myself with cast-off evil, and felt good about it. I would have made a greater effort at proper disposal, but as I said, I didn't feel like the knife was actually evil, and was doing all of the above just to be extra-safe.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:39 am

Hi, I need help with a reversal spell/unjinxing for my relationship. It's pretty heavy duty so I know I wont be able to do this myself. The person who did this is not nice and neither is the person who cast the spells on us,but they are really good at hiding their work and intentions,so I want a rootworker who is just as tough and clever. I've been dealing with this over a year and only some readers can see the malicious work done on us, some cannot. I now see tons of maggots in my house coming out of no where, and other stuff like that. Virtually every aspect of my life has been affected, my health, finances, relationships, etc. I need help and fast. Can anyone recommend a good rootworker for this?

I've wasted so much time with psychics outside of AIRR and wasted so much time and money. I just don't understand why it was so easy for that person to find someone to do so much evil work and I can't find anyone to combat it. It just doesn't seem fair. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you,

Clementine

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, DoctorG ,

Excellent! Just excellent work on your part!

Congrats!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, clementine ,

I am sorry but we don't recommend any particular rootworkers unless only one rootworker is the only one skilled with a certain specialty

Therefore, just go to the AIRR webpage and see who specializes in which areas:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am

Hello Family,

So I found out that my relationship with a best friend has been crossed. We actually live together as roommates. But he does not talk to me, he does not genuinely care for me. It feels like I'm getting the cold shoulder. There is a third person in the picture (but I am taking care of that), and I wanted to see if there was any ideas you all had to UNCROSS our friendship or uncross us in general. Between each other? And make our friendship close again. We slowly drifted apart thanks to this so-called girlfriend of his. We barely even talk like I said.

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:49 pm

TBanks91,

You said you found out it is crossed, you speculate that this women did , but you did not offer us any evidence to support the claim or to help you. To help you, we need more information.. how did she cross it up and cause problems, what work did she do? Who told you this happened? Assuming she is the problem I would reverse back to her and hotfoot. I would cleanse when he is gone with chinese floor wash. sprinkle dried basil around the house and sweep it up to kill a jinx. Id add him and his concerns to a sweet jar to bring him on home again. Also feed him some semen in his food with that petition.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, TBanks91,

You can also perform an uncrossing spell: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

fanny1

Unread post by fanny1 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:40 pm

My husband and I were seperated through black majic. The other female has sole control over his mind and feelings. D person who read me d cards told me she is very obsess with keeping him away from my kids and I. And whatever she been doing is very strong and hard to remove.. He is currently in jail. What can I do to break this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:37 am

Hello, fanny1,

I am so sorry to read this.

And it seems like jail would be a smart way of keeping him away from you and your family.

You might want to consider making a doll in his image and then performing an uncrossing spell on the doll using the uncrossing kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then follow this up with a protection spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

Then, maintain the ongoing protection by using any one of the spells that Miss cat provides here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, later, start working on getting rid of her and bringing him back to you. But, first things first: cleanse and protect him

Wishing you the very best

Take care of yourself and your children

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:45 am

I usually aid my friends in spell work but this time a friend of mine went to a root worker to hot foot her husband thinking he was doing her wrong. Now she finds out he was under spell and want to fix her marriage. He is overseas and she doesn't know what to do to undo the hot foot spell. I would like to help her but do not know what products to get her to use and such. Can this even be done?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 am

Hello Warriorsoul,

You absolutly can undo work that was done. Workers have been doing that for a long time. Doesn't really matter if you put it on or someone else did. I am a fan of Jinx Killer (http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html) for this type of thing. Use the incense to smoke any of the left over stuff from the spell work if you have it and smoke a picture or doll baby of the person who was the target if you can't smoke him off directly. You can also use the bath crystals to wash off any where you laid hot foot powders and such. YOu can also use Uncrossing Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) Particularly the spell kit if you want nice step by step directions. Also read over this thread I merged your post into to get ideas about how to take stuff off people.

Peace~

Nathen

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:15 am

I am preparing to do uncrossing work on my ex once Mercury goes direct again. It was confirmed through a reading with Miss Aida that his mother hired a high priest in her country to put magic on him that resulted in our breakup (hence she strongly advised against doing a reversal). His behavior after the breakup has been confusing and erratic, he would be alternately caring and very mean. At first he claimed that it stressed him out to just see me around the house, that he hated me for the disappointment he felt over the failed relationship, and that he couldn't wait to kick me out. Then my reconciliation work (including a candle at MISC) must have kicked in since he's been very nice for a couple of weeks now.

We had a terrible post-breakup fight previously where we both said unforgivable things and he called me a bad person for saying things like that. Now he says I am a great person and if he ever fell in love with me again he would still want to be with me. And that seems to be what the spell on him does, all this time he keeps insisting he doesn't feel any love for me anymore. And yet he gets jealous at the idea of me dating others, he's not happy that I try to avoid him by spending time in a different room and he would come to me and say let's go into our room. The way I see it is like his love is there but blocked by a wall which is confusing him on a subconscious level.

Since I can't grab him and do cleansing baths on him, all the uncrossing tricks have to be surreptitious. Here's a list of things I can do with the supplies I have. I would really appreciate any suggestion or correction!

1. Make a doll effigy and bathe with the 13 herb bath (should I do all 13 days? Should I get the Uncrossing bath crystals instead?)

2. Burn the Uncrossing incense when he is in the room, he will think it's a New Age thing I do to remove negative energy.

3. Sprinkle Uncrossing sachet powder at the bedroom door so he walks over it. Sprinkle in his shoes and on his side of the bed.

4. Mix Uncrossing oil into his shampoo (how many drops do I need to use?)

5. Rub him with Uncrossing oil when he's asleep.

6. Do uncrossing candlework over a petition paper with his hair in it. I don't think I can do it every day without being noticed though, also what color candle do I use? Black or white?

7. Have an uncrossing candle vigil set at MISC.

8. I also have Cast off evil and Kali oils, are they of use in this case?

9. I kept reading about putting Uncrossing bath crystals into the laundry detergent, but wouldn't the smell be too obvious (I don't have the bath crystals but the Uncrossing oil has a really strong medicinal scent)? See 4 and 5, if the scent kept popping up EVERYWHERE I wouldn't know how to explain to him.

10. I've already cleaned the apartment with Chinese wash, do I do it again before or after I start the uncrossing work?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello, Innocence,

I am so proud of you! You really are on track here and have done your homework!!

1- I would prefer the 13 herb bath for 13 days.

2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7;- YES!!

8-I like the Cat off Evil because she is also a bad influence on him with what she is saying.

9-Just don't use too much. Dilute it like 1/4 of the bath crystal with 16 ounces of water and then put it in the rinse cycle.

10- Do the Chinese wash before and after. BUT you can do it as often as possible and not just restricted to those 2 days.

I am so happy that the reconciliation work is having some effects on him!

Praying for you and that all turns out well.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, I will need lots of luck! As you know, I encountered a setback two days ago but it's been resolved so I am starting the uncrossing properly on time.

While reading through discussions on uncrossing on the forum, I saw one moderator mentioned that the 13 herb bath will not only remove crossed conditions but also remove all spells done on the target by the petitioner?! Could someone offer more information on this? If I specify in my petition (after reciting psalm 37) to please remove all spellwork on the target except mine, will that leave my lovespells intact? If there's no way to avoid getting my spellwork removed along with the enemy one, what is actually being removed? The effect of my spells on my target up to this point or the actual spell items would be permanently dead? In other words, would I need to discard my honey jar and love doll baby et cetera and make new ones? Also do I understand correctly that there's no point in doing any lovework during the 13 days of uncrossing? Thank you in advance for reading through my flood of questions!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello, Innocence,

That is correct. All spells are removed (despite what you say).

But, you can re-baptize the doll and it's good to go. And the honey jar will be as if you have started all over again (although you haven't)

So, you would have to start all over again after you are finished with the uncrossing.

I hope this helps

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Miss Aida, got it! I assume that the plastic doll I'll be doing the uncrossing baths on is the only exception? Meaning I won't have to rebaptize him everyday?

I made a Queen Elizabeth root into a pendulum yesterday, she seems to have a strong connection to me, this is the first time I've worked with a pendulum and I am amazed how it's really responding to my questions energetically. I asked if I should do the 13-herb bath for all thirteen days. She said no, I said what about one day? She said yes. I said what about 7 days? She said maybe. It sounds to be like she's saying try one day first and if the result is not enough then do 7 days? Not sure how seriously I should take her answers!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

No, you don't have to re-baptize that doll. You are correct (again).

Personally, I would do the 13 days

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:20 am

Miss Aida, thank you for the confirmation! Which means I should also replace any bath product and shampoo that I sneaked uncrossing oil into after the 13 days so that when I restart my spells again they won't get canceled out as soon as he washes himself. I've also just realized that the string I tied his nature with won't work anymore too and I will have to restart tying one (he will probably wonder what's this new routine of me calling his name everytime after he drifts off XD), good thing I haven't started the nation sack! I hope that since my doll baby is getting unlinked, I can open it up a bit and add a few more herbs? It's stuffed with the LM love herb mix and Spanish moss, I'd like to add a pair of Balm of Gilead for healing and calamus root for control.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:15 am

Hello, Innocence,

If you MUST open it up, release the Spirit first. You don't want him feeling any pain

Then, after you close it up again, re-baptize it.

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Dear Miss Aida, I am so tempted to blindfold the doll and open it up without releasing the spirit. This man has put me through so much pain without ever holding himself accountable.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 am

Hello, Innocence,

I understand.

And I feel so bad for your pain.

We are here for you

jesusnu

Unread post by jesusnu » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello while reading the uncrossing forum I'm trying to uncross my man from black magic that a woman has had put on him he says he love me and want to be with me but every time he want to come to see me he gets turned around. I have a male plastic Barbie doll by doing the uncrossing bath for 13 days will this rid him of this spell and How can I keep him safe from her I can't exactly let him no what I'm doing
Thank you in advance for your help
Jesusnu

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Hello, jesusnu ,

The uncrossing bath is correct and a great idea.

You might want to consider the entire uncrossing spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, while you are not working with the doll, keep him protected: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”