Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break a Love Jinx, Change Love Luck, Do a Love Uncrossing

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Break a Love Jinx, Change Love Luck, Do a Love Uncrossing

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Many members of AIRR do uncrossing and jinx-breaking work. They could also help you with reversing the nastiness back on your enemy.

We're not talking about thousands of dollars, either.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 am

You can do a 13-herb bath for both of you and cleanse your house with Chinese Wash. Do a Fiery Wall of Protection spell; I recommend getting the spell kit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

KrystalK
Forum Member

Unread post by KrystalK » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 am

I have been on a steady roll in life where I have a tendancy to sleep with men I am attracted to TOO EARLY into the first stages of getting to know each other & WE always end up being in a relationship. The relationship don't usually last but for a year more..which can be a good thing.I guess lol.

I have never had a one night stand . I have even attempted to have one with no avail. We ended up becoming very serious afterwards.

I have looked up my birth chart aspects thoroughly and I have what they call Uranus in the 5th house of Scorpio. This aspect tends to bring in lovers quickly and end the relationship/affair just as quick. It never has stability of the affair. And even though I have Capricorn in the 7th house (later in life marriage/partnership with older man) I just want to try to enjoy a lasting relationship for once that will lead to marriage lol.

I know I could use Cast of Evil to get rid of the habbit, however with aspects in my chart this influential do you think it would be necessary or should I try something much stronger?? Exactly how would you go about this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 am

Use a blue lady (clothed female) candle to represent yourself, dressed with Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom oils. You could also avoid putting yourself in situations that could lead to sex. Don't invite men to your home unless others are there, especially if you have been drinking. Use some common sense, until you are ready to take the next step.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

KrystalK
Forum Member

Unread post by KrystalK » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:53 pm

I am completely sober when the connection happens but I understand what you mean. I do avoid lots of situations . I have even avoided lots of men that I really do like.

I have always attracted the oppoisite sex strongly and that seems to cause them to become somewhat crazed whenever we suddenly have to end. or I have to end the relationship. kinda like I have a sex curse or something lol... it also causes me to open up spiritually . Meaning I can feel their emotions, knowing when they are about to cheat or when they are cheating. :/ weird but can be a blessing at the same time.

thanks for the reply

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 am

Hi,
I just a bit curious when you said done in "mirror writing" do you mean put the candle on the mirror and then write on the candle. This something I never heard of before. Can you explain this to me?

Thanks

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Wed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

you want to write it backwards, so that say if you were to hold it up to a mirror, it'd look like it's written properly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 am

Destiny,

Mirror writing looks like the backwards writing on all of our Reversing spiritual supplies. Here is a sample, from the Reversing Candle Lable:

CAN-GLS-REVR
Reversing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode

Kriskat9
Forum Member

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

I have a recent someone who I found is emotionally "gaming me." now he does not have knowledge of hoodoo or magic, Im certain of that and I know he has been doing this to other women as well.

I am torridly attracted to this person to the point of madness at this time. I have not slept with him and now see any kind of relationship with this person as an physical-emotional trip to hell, yet I do not wish cut and clear now.

I would like to reverse this emotional mess addiction and obsession this person has caused me. I do not wish to cause him any harm other than sending back all of these obsessions and emotions, physical and emotional.

I plan on doing a reversing candle over a mirror I will take my time channeling back this energy after a good reading of the psalms.

My question is which non-cursing oils and/or herbs would be of my best benefit in addition reversing and which psalms? \\\\

Thank You in advance for your advice.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi Kriskat9; on top of the Reversing work, you might also look at Cut and Clear and Black Walnut baths. All of these things can help you to clear yourself of these obsessive feelings and move on. Here are some links to help you get started:
http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Best of luck and good for you for seeing through and not getting sucked in!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Kriskat9
Forum Member

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:35 pm

I will try the bathing which looks perfect, perhaps the cut and clear after the reversing is complete. Thank You Miss Phoenix, for your advice. :)

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 am

thank you cat,

that was a good example and I guess that's how it should look on the red/black candle, but would I face the
black part outward away from me and write "uncrossing"from the center of the candle to the new wick, and face the bottom of the red part inward towards me(which use to be where the original wick was, but now is the bottom part of the candle) and write "love Me", from the center of the candle to the bottom of the candle and also is the red part written in mirror writing as well. Are the commands written straight across the candle, or do I have to turn the candle around and write the commands on different sides ? I hope what I'm trying to ask isn't confusing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Good EVening, Destiny,
YES, I'm confused! LOL
However, these 2 links will answer your questions.
If they don't, then let us know
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
reversible-candle-burning-t3078.html
Hope this helps
Have a wonderful evening!!

Pink kisses
Forum Member

Unread post by Pink kisses » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Devi Spring wrote:When you get enough to be able to afford a reading, seriously consider getting an astrological chart drawn up to see if that is what is causing the life-long issues in your love life. You can also get advice on how to remedy the issue if it shows up (as I suspect it might).
Is this something I can have someone from airr do?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 am

Hello Pink Kisses!

IT sure is something an AIRR reader can do. IF you go to this page, http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Astrology , and scroll to the bottem you will see the names of the AIRR readers who do astrology. Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

Moonbabe
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Thank you for posting your information about your situations. Come to find out, mine mirrored that. I asked if my ex had been put under a spell and it was confirmed that his ex had done work on him.

I don't have her pic but when I had heard that he had gone back to her so quickly after he changed and ended it, knew something was wrong. I had break up candle done and besides a little distraction came back clean and clear as well as a come to me candle being clean and clear as well as cast off evil.

I am having some candles done for hex & spell breaking as well as a bath. Also reversing her work back and the pain and hurt she caused both of us for destroying our relationship.

Sillver9
Forum Member

Unread post by Sillver9 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 pm

I have a relationship that has been plagued from the start and everything seems to have to do with bad timing. We met at a time when it was impossible for us to establish a relationship. Then external circumstances kept me from tracking down this person, and I later found out something that, had i known it earlier, would have put me in touch with them much sooner. When I did reach them, at that point too much time had gone by to reconnect very easily. Then some things were said between us at the wrong time that had major negative repercussions. All of our problems seem to have to do with bad timing.

Is this a general "uncrossing" issue or are there any products or spells that are made specifically for issues of bad timing? And whatever you do, please don't tell me it's too late to do anything about it (lol).

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 pm

It could be a jinx or a crossing worked on you from an ex or this persons ex.. or another trying to get with them so eliminating competition. I would get a reading because that will be more specific and give more details to the situation and what we need to see. But in general, a uncrossing would work to remove the jinx (if on you) I also like van van it cleans out and opens the roads. Follow that with the appropriate work such as come to me, attraction or even simply blessing you both. I would also get chinese floor wash and clean your house out and burn uncrossing insence to cleanse the house.. Follow that with a fiery wall of protection mojo to keep you safe from any other works of others. You may be interested in reconciliation products it can be used for love, or friends coworkers family etc to reconcile. Also a good product is a honey jar to sweeten them to you and help heal past hurts. All these can be done and worked at the same time. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sillver9
Forum Member

Unread post by Sillver9 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:20 pm

This is an older, conservative person; there's really no chance of anyone working hoodoo or anything magical. Are the remedies for timing issues just lumped in with uncrossing remedies?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

timing issues can be astrological or caused by a run of bad luck. They may be due to crossed conditions, but not always.

I would get a reading to determine the cause, and then take rootwork suggestions for remediation.

Try getting a slot on our free Sunday radio show -- sign up here in the forum and we will try to be of help./
catherine yronwode

Sillver9
Forum Member

Unread post by Sillver9 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Thank you very much.

AnnDi718
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnDi718 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Greetings everyone,

I am fairly new to this site and have been reading a lot of different situation here. I am seeking advice because I need to honestly know what to do. I am in a situation with my daughter's father. He left me three years ago and went back to his ex-wife. Before that, he was in an off again on again relationship with her since 2011 and has since then bought a home in 2012 and they are now living together. I know he is not happy because he has often told me that we have been intimate on and off since last summer 2013.

She is from a place where they are heavily into root work and recently she found out that we have been together. For the past three months when he comes around to visit our daughter, I can spell strong oils added to his cologne. They have had several arguments since they've purchased there home in 2011 and he's spent a nights at my home and have broken up about three times and somehow he always seem to go back to her. Last week I found out after a reading that she has been doing love spells on him and she also is doing things to make sure he doesn't leave her.

I would like to know what to do to break them up because she is using him for her and her families gain and uses their ten year old as an excuse to make him stay. Can someone please tell me what I should do to help him finally break free from her. I feel so bad for him because he said he's confuse. But I know it's because of the things she is doing to him.

Can someone please, please tell me what to do to break them up and get him away from her?

Thank you so much for your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, AnnDi718 ,
Wow, that sounds terrible.
I'm so sorry.
First, I am going to merge your post to the subforum which deals with removing the spell. That has to be done first.
Then, I want you to go to the page and see if there are other topics that appeal to you (that has spell ideas)
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... fa55f1fcb0
Then, you will need to work a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell on yourself to make sure that they don't throw at you.
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Last, but not least, here is the page on break up www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
But please remember that you have to remove the spell on him first. And everything ought to be worked sequentially and not all at one time
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best

RebeccaR
Forum Member

Unread post by RebeccaR » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:24 am

Hi, I recently learned through a reading that my boyfriend is under the love spell of another woman and has been completely affected by it. It’s causing a lot of trouble in our relationship because, although he loves me, he is constantly feeling torn and pulled in another direction.

I know there are all sorts of methods for cleansing and jinx removals but how would you clean off a love spell in particular? Especially because it was done with good intention from the person who sent it, even if it is hurting me?

Please help because I can feel how strongly this is affecting him.

Thanks

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:44 am

I was buzzed at a party when doing this so I know now what a big no-no this was :/
I gave this guy I've been seeing for the last 4 months a few drops of my menstrual blood in his whiskey without him knowing so & he's become obsessed with me & kinda nutty. He's become so nutty obsessed that when he's really drunk (he's an alcoholic), he won't let me leave the room or his home & the cops were called recently. I know from what he's told me about his past gf's that he's been this way with them to the point of scaring them & now I'm scared a little & not to mention just completely unattracted to him now. I'm pretty sure I didn't help the situation by doing that but I didn't know him, I was lonely & wanted him to like me. All I want is to end whatever it is I did to him with my menstrual blood. Any suggestions ?! Help!

P.S~ I was working on another target at the time of meeting him & they share the same first name, could my obsessive strong work/thoughts have somehow been intercepted by him on accident?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello, RebeccaR & gypsywitchxxx ,

Plese read the posts here on this thread to uncross love spells.

gypsywitchxxx , I don't think that giving Menstrual blood to one person would affect another. Maybe you're just a sexy adorable person!

Take care

sofia
Forum Member

Unread post by sofia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi,

So I got a reading and it turns out that this girl at work has put a love spell on my fiancé. So what do I do know? Help please!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello, sofia,

I just split, moved, and merged your post to the correct subforum.

Please use the search engine on the upper right hand corner to find the correct topic areas.

There ought to be some advice on these threads for love uncrossings. After reading the posts, if you still have ay questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I hope that this gets resolved. That's o unfair for her to do that to your future husband. What a horrible person! No respect whatsoever...

sofia
Forum Member

Unread post by sofia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:44 am

I don't even know where to begin.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Hello Sofia,

To start I would go to the beginning of this thread and read through the two pages here. That will show you what others with your same situation have done. Then if you need some clarification on something just let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

sofia
Forum Member

Unread post by sofia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi,

So I tried putting my fiancé and the girl in a lemon to sour their relationship then I put it in a vinegar bottle. How long does that take yo work. This girl put a spell on my fiancé as per a reader told me.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello sofia,

This can vary depending on lots of things and is a difficult question to answer. I have seen these things work within a week and I have heard of it taking upward of 6 months. I would suggest having a reading to check in with how well the work is going.

Peace~

Nathen

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 pm

sofia,

How fast something works really depends on the other worker as well. IF this girl put a spell on him, what protective mesaures have you taken to prevent it from happening again? How did you remove it from him? You only addressed one issue them together, two more to consider . Best of luck

spiritualgirl2015
Forum Member

Unread post by spiritualgirl2015 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was hoping one of you might be able to assist me with my current situation. An ex boyfriend of mine was lured away by another woman working magic on him anyway, I read on the forum or heard on the radio show about the apple spell where you take items of you and your ex put them inside the apple with sugar etc. and other love drawing things and then place it underneath a plant. Well I did this over 7 months ago and it didn't do anything to help my situation. He's still with the other woman. My question is I still feel so stuck on this man and now I'm wondering if the apple spell I did is actually hindering me instead of helping me. I mean I wonder if it's making me stuck on this man and not allowing me to move on and forward with my life or am I just being silly. If this plant is keeping me from moving on and being stagnated, I should probably go out and bury it in my back yard somewhere right. I feel as though I have a freakin cord linked to this man and I'm wondering if I created it with this plant? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello, spiritualgirl2015,

You may want to reverse everything you did.

Then, perform a love uncrossing.

I have moved your post over to the thread tat deals with uncrossings and love uncrossing.

Please read through them. Then, if you're still having problems (and I pray that you don't), please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best

spiritualgirl2015
Forum Member

Unread post by spiritualgirl2015 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 am

This is a silly question I know but how do I reverse the apple spell?

sofia
Forum Member

Unread post by sofia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 am

To remove it from him what should I do and how can I prevent it. I have been drained with this whole situation don't know what to do anymore.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, spiritualgirl2015,

Just take it apart in the opposite order that you had put it together (the whole time stating that you reverse a and release the spell). Then, dispose of it.

Or, throw ammonia over it and release the spell.

Then, dispose of it: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Otherwise, you'll have to perform a love uncrossing spell

Good luck with this

take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Sofia,

Please read the pages on this thread. The answer has been given over and over,

take care
sofia wrote:To remove it from him what should I do and how can I prevent it. I have been drained with this whole situation don't know what to do anymore.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Warriorsoul
Forum Member

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:29 am

Good day,
I suspect that someone is crossing my boyfriend and I and making us fight. He cannot stand me at the moment it's overbearing. He'll be loving one moment then fight me the next. I had a dream that an unknown female is taking two black candles and moving them far apart to separate us and make us fight. It doesn't help that I have a two month old baby by him and want my family to stay together. What spells or spell kits can I buy if I do not know exactly whom is doing this to us? I want to reverse it on the person.

ScorpionWoman
HRCC Student

Unread post by ScorpionWoman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi I'm a newbie, but hope my response can help.

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you, this has happened to me but I didn't do anything until it was too late and left me a single mother. Nip it in the bud sooner rather than later.

I would definitely suggest washing/cleansing and protection work on you your family and your home. I do think not knowing who is working against you is certainly tricky by shouldn't stop you doing reversal work on "all who send evil my way, all who wish the breakup of my home, I send the evil back to you whoever you are".

A reading on the situation is also always a good idea.

All the best with it.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Hello Warriorsoul,

I merged your question into the thread that talks all about removing love jinxes. Read over this to get some ideas about how to proceed and if you have any more questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:17 am

Warriorsoul wrote:Good day,
I suspect that someone is crossing my boyfriend and I and making us fight. He cannot stand me at the moment it's overbearing. He'll be loving one moment then fight me the next. I had a dream that an unknown female is taking two black candles and moving them far apart to separate us and make us fight. It doesn't help that I have a two month old baby by him and want my family to stay together. What spells or spell kits can I buy if I do not know exactly whom is doing this to us? I want to reverse it on the person.
If you read through this thread you'll find great uncrossing spell with a red double action candle. I did mine with reversing oil on the black part.
HRCC Student #1989

Abeliever12
Forum Member

Unread post by Abeliever12 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:46 am

Hello Everyone :)
I'm new to this, so any and help is greatly appreciated. My situation is a bit complicated - but I will keep it short.

About a month ago, my boyfriend of a year and a half suddenly broke up with me. This came within 3 days of him telling me that he was finally ready to move forward in our relationship and "build a life together". The past month he began spending time with my kids (that adore him) and being extremely loving and attentive. Three days after saying we were moving forward - he gets back with his ex (who has always been a sore spot in our relationship) - but he doesn't tell me. Instead he tells me he needs time to think because he is confused. And I am devastated! I found out later the timeline.

A week after saying he needed time he came to me and told me he was back with her, but that he loves me deeply and it is something that he "needs" to do. A few days later I find out that he married her! Out of the blue! I have NO idea how this happened. We live in buildings next door to each other and he was in my bed almost every night!

The morning after the marriage announcement he texted me, came to my place and was very loving. (I didn't know they were married) The day after that we were intimate. He cried saying he was a bad person and should be there with me but still didn't say why.

He doesn't know that I now know he is married. He continues to come over to see me. Says he misses me, loves me, and wants me. We are not intimate, but we do kiss and hug. Our passion and connection is almost tangible.

I went for a reading and I was told that both he and I are being worked on by his now wife. That she did a blood spell on him and also used animals. But she can't break the love he has for me.

I don't know what to do now. I'm heartbroken. I believe he was on his way to marrying me - not her. Their previous relationship was toxic and she is not a nice person or liked by anyone. This is was told by him, and also many people that know them together...

I apologize for the long story. I tried to keep it short. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

A Believer.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, Abeliever12,

What a sad story. You poor thing.

Although I don't like the way he has treated you, I have moved your post over to the subforum and thread that deals with love uncrossing. You can read about this and try to have him uncrossed.

Did an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic do this reading for you? If so, what did they advise?

Take care

Abeliever12
Forum Member

Unread post by Abeliever12 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:22 am

Thank you so much for your sympathy Miss Aida.

I went to a place that has over 30 years of reputation and came highly recommended. I am quite sensitive to these practices as my grandmother *may she rest in peace* had a very strong and powerful gift.

She recommended some separation candles, a jar, a cucumber freezer manifestation... So far - he keeps in contact and asks to see me several times a week. Texts almost daily. Always him reaching out first. I was told his love for me and our connection is unbreakable and he will always seek me out. I want to believe this but I am scared because I was also told she used Dark Forces to sway him.

I am at my wits end. But I am very patient too. Trying to let the jars, candles, prayers do their work and putting my faith in God and the universe. I struggled a bit with forcing free will until I was told that I wasn't doing that, I was only trying to undo harm to him and myself and reclaiming what was forcibly taken from me.

Meanwhile, I'm heartbroken.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will read the forum on Uncrossing and see if there is anything else I can do.

A Believer

Goatman86
Forum Member

Unread post by Goatman86 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:41 am

What would you guys do if someone was using a honey jar on you? I was asked this and I thought it was an interesting question. My response was get cleansed and use some fiery wall products. What would you guys do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:49 am

Hello, Goatman86 ,

You would do a love uncrossing (and I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum. You can read more about it here).

And, yes, you are correct: protection.

Take care

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Goatman86,

It helps if you can find the jar and destroy it too. If not then you have to do love uncrossing. All container spells would benefit if you can find it and destroy it to get the effects off of you ( good or bad). In the future be more careful with leaving personal items around that others can steal. Even photos can be secretly sealed with a symbol to protect you.

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 pm

hi everyone,

I performed a love spell on a target about 7-8 weeks ago and while the love aspect was intended towards the target I seem to have gotten wrapped up in my own spell and have fallen head over heels for this guy. I obviously wanted him to love me a wee bit more than I did him. And at the start I didn't even love him! There has been a lot of positive movement as we have spending spending time together and going on dates and things are really heating up . However....

I'd like to remove this intensity and get back to feeling normal again while the spell takes effect on him instead . While I do care for him already these obsessive feelings are not normal for me and I feel like I should cleanse myself in some way ? It is definitely not common for me to have obsessive thoughts to the point of unproductivity for a guy I do love work on.

I have Lmcc uncrossing products , clarity products , hyssop, and Epsom salt. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend what kind of cleansing bath may be appropriate for this situation . Again I don't want to remove all feelings like a cut and clear but rather remove the effects of the spell on myself and get back to normal and just enjoy his growing attachment for me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, Olivialeigh,

I just moved your post over to the Love Uncrossing thread.

Please read through these 2 pages for spell ideas.

take care

Aaron David
Forum Member

Unread post by Aaron David » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi!

I worked a Lodestone and Red Candle Love Spell to draw a woman back to me. I also sent her a Dressed Letter.

Well, the thing is, love is complex, and the heart is fickle, and due to unforeseen circumstances, I do not wish her to any longer love me. I have been keeping the Lodestone Love Spell in a safe place. What do I need to do to "decommission" the spell? I don't want to cause this woman prolonged emotional suffering by continuing to draw a love from her I am unable to return.

Also, with the Dressed Letter, were I recommend her to "get rid of it", in what manner would be best? I can't help but think of the stories of the empowering effect burning a spirit-possessed Ouija board is said to have.... The last thing I want to do is have this woman's love burn stronger for me.

Thanks!
-Aaron David

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Hi Aaron David,

Feelings do sometimes change and I firmly believe it is Spirit's way of letting you know that something bigger and better is waiting for you.

If you want to deactivate your lodestone, I believe the proper way is to release the spirit from the lodestone and then bury it. You could also ask her to return the letter to you.

There is a thread in the forum on Love Uncrossing and it would be good for you to read through it to get further advice on how to disentangle your emotions from this lady.

love-uncrossing-and-getting-ready-for-a ... 19532.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Aaron David
Forum Member

Unread post by Aaron David » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks very much for the response, Miss Athena.

sunnysun
Forum Member

Unread post by sunnysun » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi peeps,

Im hoping this id the right thread to post in, apologies if not

I had a question of is there anyway of knowing if someone has put a love spell/ atraction spell on you ?
Are there signs or symptoms ?

I only ask as i feel suspicouse that i have suddenly
Grown feelings for someone who is not my type,
And in fact up untill these feelings started disliked and tried to avoid,

I could be reading too much into the situation, but i was just curious,

As always many thanks

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi sunnysun,

From what you describe, it is a strong possibility.

We're going to move your post to the Love Uncrossing thread and you can read more there about what you can do to undo any work that's been done on you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss need to fix it
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miss need to fix it » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I did a reading last month and I was told my mother cursed My love life so I can take care of her which I did and she recently died .I have three children by three different men and all three don't take care of there children (1)turns out to be adopted and crazy ( 2)is in jail for murder and( 3) is a thief and abusive to the point of no return . the reader told me I couldn't stand a chance she done this before I even had started to have sex what am I to do now .I feel lost like my whole life has been a lie all I want is to be happy and have a love life and perhaps get married what do I do and what products do I need.... And her sister is trying to take my house and also throwing obeah my way to take my money and for me to have no good life at all what should I do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello, Miss Need to Fix it,

Yes, a lot of people do this to their children. I am so very sorry.

I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread. I ask that you read the pages on this thread for spell ideas.

And, also, a very good start for you is an uncrossing kit (it covers all the bases):

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 am

Hello everyone,
My girlfriend broke up with me, we dated for about 3 months, I did the IS candle, and honey jar which still ongoing, though I have not seen any movement "yet", I saw signs when the candle was burning.
I woke up this morning thinking back on the last times we shared, she gets irritated by the thing I do, bounces off and on her moods, loves me today , sad tomorrow, complains of nausea, she was restless, can't find sleep some nights. Will also say it's not me when I will ask if any of this had to do with me.
Am beginning to wonder if her ex or one of her ex's had crossed, jinxed, or maybe had an IS on her.
My question is can I uncross her, will this benefit me if I do?
Best advice please.
Thank you

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”