• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:55 am

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Re: Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread postby libbinbelle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Miss Aida,
1. My apologies.
2. Is it ok if I take down the post and make it briefer and repost it?
3. You are correct, I want to them to break up and to reconcile and have our life back and the reconciliation breakup spell picture with figure candles and sissors listed on the airr page fits what I have in mind.
4. after I clean this situation up and get back in
5. how do i keep from being thrown for again by this relative? She will not stop until she dies.
libbinbelle

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello libbinbelle,

I edited your original post to get it more on topic with the focus of this subforum, which is "Break Up and Love/Reconciliation at the Same Time." If you also have questions about money or being crossed/hot-footed, you're welcome to post in those respective subforums about those topics, so we can keep this thread on topic.

If you're wanting to break up this couple and get rid of the rival while returning him to you and your relationship, that moving candle spell with the figure candles and scissors would be a great choice.

I'd also suggest getting a reading about this situation, because it sounds quite complicated. It might be a good idea to be armed with the knowledge a reader can give you before starting a lot of spellwork:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you, and let us know in the other subforums if you have questions about other topics. Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyM81 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have a question/dilemma so I am hoping for some advice. Since the middle of May, I have been working on my ex. He and I have quite a very long history (18 years) of being together, breaking up, being friends, breaking up and now just recently we got back together (well a year ago August 5 2015) - we have a lot of history not just from being in a romantic relationship but being there for one another as just friends during years of time when we weren't together (he with a few different people, me being with different people) - so as of April 2016 we again broke up.
I gave myself a little time before beginning any work on him because, I was emotional and wanted to make sure that was what I wanted to really do. During this time, I got a reading from an AIRR reader, and received a great amount of insight and understanding of why he and I continuously are drawn to one another in this life. Anyway, as the months have gone by since our break-up, as I said I have begun doing work on the end of he and I (healing, communication, reconciliation) but he is the type, once he's out of a relationship, he goes and tries to attach himself to the next person, and the next person after that, when the situations do not work out (it has been like this each time we have broken up)
- sometimes I feel like it has always been to prove a point to me that he can be with SOMEBODY and doesn't need me...
So my dilemma is this, he now has found another "someone" (she is the second person since breaking up that he has been "serious" with) who he is beginning to get closer to, and because he doesn't tell me all things, I am not certain if he and this woman are boyfriend/girlfriend or what the situation really is, however, because he and I still reside in the same household I do know and am very aware he goes and talks to her and spends time with her, BUT, my biggest dilemma is, because I want to do separation/break-up work on him and this female, I don't know her name, so I don't have a picture, a birthdate, anything of that sort, I don't know how do go about breaking his "tie" to her, while working on reconciling he and I. Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to give a little history on this matter, but my question is this: what is the best way of completely breaking the tie between him and this woman (now before it gets any deeper) when for her I don't have any real information to connect with any break-up work?
LadyM81

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, LadyM81 ,

Although the link will be a lot weaker with no information and no personal concerns, you can simply name the candle representing her as: "Love Rival:. Or "woman taking away my man".

Or: "Woman who is with my man".

I hop this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 am

So I have been burning my skull candles on the two of them over the past two weeks, just a little every night. I am pretty sure his is working as he seems to have cut ties with her and has let it slip that she is an alcoholic and he realized how much drama she can possibly bring to the table. His candle has burned steadily, but slowly, its not even halfway done. Last night hers burned completely down, and the wax ran in the opposite direction as his. Im taking this as a good sing. My question is, I feel I should continue to burn his, should I do another for her while his finishes burning?
nena1974

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello nena1974,

If you feel like her skull candle has accomplished what you wanted it to do (bringing her drama to light, for one thing), then I'd say you don't necessarily need to burn another skull candle for her just because his hasn't burned down all the way yet. By the way, I think that is an excellent sign that the wax for her candle ran in the opposite direction as his!

Continue to burn his all the way down, and if you want, you could consult a reader to see if you need to keep burning candles on her:

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyM81 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
LadyM81

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:25 am

Thank you!
When I dispose of the wax from the candles, should I dispose of hers at a cross roads and bury his in the yard? Or do I dispose of them together?
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, Nena1974

You asked: "should I dispose of hers at a cross roads and bury his in the yard?"

YES!

Wishing you great success with your spells

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonSunStars » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello! The man I want has had someone stay the night with him recently and so I should say he is seeing someone. These two are not an actual couple. I want them to stop seeing each other and for him to pay attention to me again. I was wanting to burn a break up candle with Hot Foot and Break Up, followed by the 3 person candle of drawing him in and pushing her away.

At first I wanted to ask if Hot Foot should only go on her. Then someone not affiliated with LM mentioned to me that perhaps the break up candle isnt necessary, with them not actually being a couple and also that it could "put negative stuff on me". But Ive done this before, and a Hyssop bath made me feel like I was good to go though. And i believe i put Hot Foot only on the girl when I last did this (for a different couple).

SO would you do the break up candle even though they arent a couple? (And if so, am I right to think Hot Foot only on her? And a bath after to cleanse is enough?) Or just the 3 person candle drawing him in and her away? Yes, my feeling is to do the break up candle and you guys always say go with your gut but I could just be reacting to my hurt feelings.
(My AIRR reader is not available for another week or so for advice)
Lucky Mojo members, you are appreciated!!! You have no idea.
MoonSunStars

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello MoonSunStars,

I'd say that the three-person moving candle spell to move out the rival and get you and this guy together sounds right for this situation. Even if their relationship isn't "serious," I'd say Break Up products are appropriate if they have a physical relationship (and it sounds like they do).

Here's what I'd do: I'd do the figural candle spell and put Break Up oil, Hot Foot oil and Hot Foot powder all over her black candle. On the BACK of the male pink/red candle (the side facing the rival), I'd dress that side with Break Up oil stroked down the candle, to break him away from the rival. On the FRONT of the male candle, I'd dress that that side with Return to Me and Love Me oils, stroked upward. And sprinkle the front with love herbs. On your candle, I'd dress that all over with Return to Me and Come to Me oils and love herbs. So you and the man are drawn together.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

The candle spell will get the break-up going, but if you feel like you need to do more, you could do a Break Up jar spell on those two or a Break Up candle (the kind where the lovers are back to back) like you mentioned. Both those spells are on the Break Up page linked above. By the way, I'd wager that the person who told you that "negativity will blow back on you" if you do this work likely isn't very familiar with hoodoo. You're right, if you take a hyssop bath you should be good.

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonSunStars » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Interesting... you advise that I do the 3 person and then the Break Up candle if needed. I thought it would be the other way around. But I see what you're saying, the 3 person could be taking care of both in one swipe. Ive done it before, but I did the Break Up candle first and then the 3 person... hoping to weaken the relationship before I put myself in there.

And agreed, not too worried about negativity with my Hyssop around. Thanks
MoonSunStars

Unread postby MoonSunStars » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:09 am

After sleeping on it, sisterjean, I completely understand why the 3 person would be 1st and then the Break Up candle if necessary. Thank you for that outlook. Sometimes we get stuck in our own heads and can't quite see clearly.

Thank you, have a great day!
MoonSunStars

Unread postby nena1974 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:05 am

So, he is gone...and back with the woman that broke us up. My readings have said that the relationship wont last. But my pride is hurt. I still have a hot foot and vinegar jar working, and I have put her in the freezer. i also still have my picture box and honey jar working. I just dont understand how he just leaves, our son is devastated. and this woman is now sending messages that there is nothing I can do to break them up. He is saying that out of spite he will marry her. I read somewhere that spells sometimes dont work until they have been deployed. Should I deploy the vinegar and hot foot jars? make new ones? My readings all say that I will have the outcome I want. However, I never expected things to get this ugly. And right now, I just want this bitch to be as hurt and humiliated as I have been. I have always been pretty gifted in doing my own work, and have had some candles set through the missionary church through this process as well. I am just sort of at a loss right now. ANY help would be so appreciated! Also, I only have about 3 strands left of her hair, so I need to be able to make it stretch. I have quite a few pubic hairs of his and quite a bit of dried up semen. And I am able to lay tricks on him every time he picks our son up, and until recently I have been able to trick his trucks, but soon he will be taking them both and not coming to swap them out. I also started a white skull candle on him last night
nena1974

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello nena1974,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you :(

If you haven't gotten a reading from a professional reader yet, I'd recommend that you do. Oftentimes we get so immersed in our work that it can be impossible to look at it impartially. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

It sounds like you are doing some really solid work. I would say to keep working the vinegar and hot foot jars if you haven't gotten the results you want yet. You could also look into doing more Break Up work on the couple, but I'd say that reading will be able to guide your work a lot better than we can here.

But here is that page if you want to check it out:

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 am

Thank you sister Jean, I have a reading scheduled for this afternoon. Hoping it will guide me in the right direction. I have been told that she is doing work on him, and I really believed that because I have so many forces (long line of macumberos) behind me that mine would trump hers. I think patience is key here, I dont even know who this man has become, but I am also confident that he will return. I just hope it happens before too much damage to our family is done.
nena1974

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 am

Miss Aida, You made great suggestions before on how to cleanse him, which I was doing while he was in the home. However, he is now gone and I dont have access to him or his things on a regular basis. I do still lay tricks on his mail and make sure hes stepping over powders or touches oils when he comes into the home. But I need to remove whatever work this other woman has been doing to him. From my readings I know that it wont be long lasting, but I feel I need to amp things up to help the process.
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 am

Hello, nena1974 ,

I removed the quote as this is no longer allowed on the forum. That's why we removed the quote button.

But, you could make a doll to represent him and perform the cleansing on the doll (this is called: "by proxy")

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:39 am

Hi Miss Aida, when I cleanse him by proxy....do you suggest I make a new doll for him or use the one I have had for years?
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:39 am

Hello, nena1974 ,

Either way is fine.

But, personally, I would start a new one

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cheryledd » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:29 pm

I have been in a relationship for 4 years with this guy I deeply cared and loved only to find out now he have been in a relationship for 7 years with another woman. I don't want to lose him. Right now we are not speaking. I need advise on getting him back and keeping him there. For the past 2-3 months before the breakup I fed him my menstrual and so many other times in the past. I need him to reconcile with me. Any suggestions? I was thinking of doing the red skull spell.
Cheryledd

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello Cheryledd,

Oh dear, I'm so sorry this has happened to you :(

Luckily there is a lot of hoodoo related to this topic. I'd recommend a moving figural candle spell, which at the same time will help push away this rival woman, and help bring you and your man back together.

Scroll down to the section labelled "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles." The spell I'm referring to is the one in the picture of two red candles standing in front of an oil lamp.

Once he's back, work with Stay With Me products to keep him there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:01 am

Hi Miss Aida, I have made the doll baby and have given him one bath so far. My question is, am I washing away any work I have done on him. While praying I specified that only work done by someone else, not working for me be removed. Also, should I hold off until I am done with the baths to resume my love work? And can I keep the vinegar jar going while I do this or should I also hold off on that?
nena1974

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Hello, I'm new to the voodoo thing. Me and my boyfriend broke up and he's currently in another relationship with someone else. What are the things I need to buy, steps I need to take and spells I need to recite to break them up and make him come back to me? I also want him to feel he needs me and want him to feel sorry for everything that he's done. I want her to feel sorry as well. I want them to basically hate each other and for him to fall to my feet. I'm new to this and it'll be the first time of me doing my own spells. Am I powerful enough? Can I do the work and forget about it once everything is done? I need all the advise possible.
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02

Welcome to the forum!

First, please be advised that this is NOT a "Voodoo" forum. It is a "Hoodoo Forum"

So, I am no sure if you are looking for Voodoo. If you are, we don't practice it.

But, if you look at the 18 pages on this thread, you will be given ideas many times over.

After reading the pages here, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:59 pm

Okay, I will do so. I've looked through the pages.

I want to do a freezer spell for her, I have her first and last name. I want her to go away as soon as possible. Just basically lose interest in him and then do a spell for him to make him come back to me???

1) Which spells do you recommend tat will work faster and are more powerful?

2) What is it exactly that I need to buy for these spells?

3) What's the average time for them to work?

I need as much DETAILED information as possible!!! I've looked through all of the pages already and seen alot of different stories.

Please help!!!!
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby coastwitch » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Dear PrettyInPink02.

As already mentioned, this forum is not about Voodoo. I think you may be very new to this all. If you really don't know the difference between hoodoo (African American folk magic) and Voodoo (an Afro-Caribbean religion), you should start here and see if it is even what you want to be doing: http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

1) "Faster" and "more powerful" are newbie-type questions for which there are no answers. Which color is prettier, which dog is cutest, which brand of canned mushroom soup tastes best? Some questions simply are too subjective to answer, and no matter how you try to phrase it, all of the spells here came from someone's mind, and some are very old spells, going back hundreds of years. Hoodoo has a long history, you know.

2) There are hundreds of kinds of spells. Each one will have some sort of listed ingredients. If you cannot home-grow, make, or borrow the ingredients, you will have to buy them. But first you need to know what spell you wish to do. You want to do a freezer spell, you said. There is some hostory and several spells in that category here: http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

3) There is no "average." Some spells work right away and some never work for some people, but do for others. It is not only the kind of spell or the kind of ingredients that determine success or speed of results. Other factors are: Is this the right spell for this situation? Did you do the work with conviction and confidence? Have you come to the decision too long after the problem arose (like trying to set a bone two months after you broke it -- it won;t set easily)? And, finally, the one question every hoodoo rootworker asks: Does God favor your cause?
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi PrettyInPink02,

There are no spells that are stronger or weaker, or which work faster. They just work differently from each other, and the speed in which they manifest (if at all) is known only to God. There is no "average time" for them to work. Each spell is successful on its own merits and in its own time, if it is meant to work at all.

Read through the spell advice in this thread and work with whichever one speaks most to you. Put all of your energy into it and that is your best opportunity for success.

If you have your target's full name, you can put her in the freezer. Do a search of the forum using the search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you can find lots of detailed advice on how to perform that spell. Do the same for reconciliation spells. There is a ton of useful advice on that topic here on the forum.

If you want someone to walk you through the specifics of the spells in great detail, then perhaps you would be best served by booking a magical coaching session with a member of AIRR. They can give you a reading to let you know how likely you will be for success and tell you everything you need to know to perform the spells. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:08 am

I did a freezer spell. I write her name seven times in pencil on a piece of brown paper bag. I poured salt, black pepper vinegar with water into a baby food jar and speak what I wanted to happen. as suggested from a botanica where i live. I was told to wait 7 days then throw it in a river or lake and repeat what I want to happen. Has anyone ever heard of this? Any other ideas to freeze her away completely?
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02,

Please consult the people in that botanica.

This is a Hoodoo Forum and we do not assist with spells that were given by another practice.

Sorry.

We do have a thread on freezer spells, here: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

There is also the web page on freezer spells: http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nena1974 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:14 am

I was able to bring my man back with the help of Saint Martha and my trusty advisor. I have cleansed him and our home. I have an ongoing honey jar for him and I burn candles on it and around the house regularly, I also lay tricks on his body wash, and foot powder. I was able to freeze the other woman away and I also laid her ass to rest in a cemetery, I am still working a vinegar jar on the two of them and it seems to have worked. I have another reading scheduled for next week, but everything seems to be going as planned.

So, he is home, and behaving like a family man. Spending plenty of time with our son. I have been trying to keep things light and positive around the house so that I dont sabotage my own work. He is home, but does not feel present....he is very distant towards me. I have started a skull candle this week while he is away on business and I have a penis candle coming next week that I plan to dress with love me, and fire of love. Any suggestions as to what I can do to bring him emotionally and sexually closer?
nena1974

Unread postby Saturn + » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 am

Hi,

Can anyone help me with some work that I'm doing doing?
I recently did a break up spell. The first time I did it, my ex broke up with the girl and we started messing around again. I didn't even do the love spell to bring him back to me yet. So, after we started messing around again, I did a come to me spell. We were messing around almost everyday. We just got into an argument and he blocked me. I did another break up spell just to make sure it's done but I haven't heard from him ever since the argument that occurred this Monday night. When should I don't another come to me spell or fire of love spell? What are the odds of us reconciling for a second time? Let me add that this argument was my fault this time. How can I make it right so that he can be my submissive?
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, nena1974

That is great that he is back

What are you wearing on yourself?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, Saturn + ,

I don't know what the odds are or what the argument was about.

But, you may want to perform healing spells on him and then immediately follow with reconciliation

I hope that the 2 of you will be able to mend this separation

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I wish you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Saturn + » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:53 am

Thank you Miss Aide. Also, what kind of healing spell should I use?

I also wanted to know if I should do the healing spell on my ex right away or wait a week? The argument was about me finding myself calling him multiple times. I see that the love spell made me kinda obsessed. I'm just tryna get things back to the way they were. He's not speaking to me at all right now, which bothers me a bit. I'm mainly based on candle spells. Which color candle do I use and what kind of oil do I use for the healing spell? Again, thank you so much for your help.
Saturn +

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 am

Hi Miss Aida. At bed time I have worn fire of love, come to me and dixie love...
I dont wear them daily though as I only really see him at night since he has a crazy work schedule.
nena1974

Unread postby natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello Saturn,

I merged your two posts since they were so similar. For the Healing spell I would recommend getting a white candle and some healing oil. Write his name on the candle, anoint it with the oil while praying for him to be healed from whatever hurt may have been caused, write a petition on a piece of paper to place under your candle holder, and anoint that petition in a five spot patter, four corners and the middle, and let it burn. You could even just order a fixed Healing vigil candle from Lucky Mojo and put your petition under it. I would not wait any longer than necessary to do the spell. As soon as you have the supplies get to work. (www.luckymojo.com/healing.html) Then get the Reconciliation Spell kit and work that! (www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saturn + » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I'm all out of money until next week. Will that be too long of a wait to do the healing and reconciliation spell?
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, Saturn + ,

A week won't be a HUGE wait

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PrettyInPink02 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:33 am

I'm having some work done on my ex and his current girlfriend to break them up and bring him back.. is it true that you have to do the job or burn the candles they give you to burn, follow the directions they tell you and completely forget about it for it to work? How are you supposed to completely forget about it when they give you directions to speak to the saints for what you want e everyday? What's the best way for me to speak to the saints, and completely forget about the job?
PrettyInPink02

Unread postby Saturn + » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 am

So, I performed a healing spell first and then the love spell right after as I was told. This was yesterday. How long should I wait to do another love spell if I hadn't seen any movement?
Saturn +

Unread postby Saturn + » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 am

While doing the love spell (fire of love/follow me boy). The flame did a lot of hissing and sizzles. What would be your take on that? I hear that when this happens, it means that the spirits or deities are trying to communicate with me and to pay attention. I don't know what they're trying to say. Could it be good or bad? How would I know? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of it all.
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi PrettyInPink02,

By saying you should "forget" the work, it means to entrust it to Spirit to manifest. If you obsess over your work or constantly wonder if it is taking effect, you are in essence sending out doubt about it and that can undermine your success. Trust in its manifestation, and let Spirit take over.

By praying to saints for your desired outcome, you are adding to your petition, not undermining it. You can simply pray to "bring John Doe back to me" rather than "let my spell be successful". The goals are the same but there is a difference in how you are appealing to the saints. I hope that helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi Saturn +

One week is not long enough for a spell to take effect, so I would wait until you start to see signs and movement toward your goal. The general idea is that signs can take three days, movement three weeks and manifestation in three months, BUT this is a general guideline, not an actual rule. Give yourself some time before starting another spell.

As for candle divination, we do not perform that on this forum. You can read more about candle signs here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You are correct about the noisy candle signifying communication from Spirit, but what that message is isn't something we can divine on the forum. If you cannot determine those messages for yourself, your best bet would be to get a reading for clarity on what is happening. You can find excellent and ethical readers at Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Saturn + » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:40 pm

Thanks a bunch!
Saturn +

Unread postby Saturn + » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello all,

I really need a reading. I need to know what the status of my break up and love spells are. Can anyone recommend a good psychic; one in particular that can possibly lead me in the right direction? I know it's only been two days since I've done the healing and love spell; a week since the break up spell, but I'm not getting any movement or signs and my ex still has me blocked. I know that I'm just anxious and I'm trying not to think about it but it's difficult not to. I guess I'm feeling this way because the first time, about a month ago, I did the break up spell and my ex contacted me the next morning without me doing a love spell yet. Who can I speak with personally? I know there's a price and I'll pay, but I just want that person to be open and honest with me. Please help!
Saturn +

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Hello Saturn ,
Please don't stress , I understand it's hard but spells take time , go to the association of independent readers and rootworkers (I can't copy the link atm) and find someone who you feel a connection to.
You might think a spell isn't working but things could be happening even though you might not see them with your own eyes. Please relax and remember this 3 days 3 weeks ect thing doesn't always apply.
Warm wishes.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Saturn + » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Thank you RoseStar21,

I'm just use to him contacting me I guess. I'm extremely serious about this and I am determined to get what I want. I don't have doubts. If I did, I wouldn't continue the work. I guess I'm expecting for things to happen the same way the first time around. Not knowing what's going through his mind and what's happening at the moment is quite devastating for me. Especially since he still has me blocked. I'm definitely holding on though!
Saturn +

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:02 pm

These are things you can asks a reader , why it is that he has blocked you , what's going on in his mind things like that . Also when it comes to social media I try not to check up on things like that as that can make your anxiety worse. Have you thought of working with saint Martha ? Become friends with her explain your problem to her and ask that she brings your guy back to you. She is a wonderful saint.
Also keep up any work to keep rivals away.
Once he comes back to you ( see what i'm doing here ,you need to have this frame of mind.) when he comes running back to you and your in each other's arms work some stay with me spells. I'm expecting you to tell us here on the forum that he's come back to you.
You see , no if he comes back or will he come back? When he comes back ! Positive thinking.! : )
RoseStar21

Unread postby Saturn + » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Thank you RoseStar21,

I haven't worked with any gods. However, I do have an Oshun candle that I haven't used yet. My mind is so scattered. I get that from my mom. I believe in this work hole heartedly. I just require a lot of support. I appreciate all of your willingness to work with me. I just finished a shower with healing soap. I also saged before and after. This is what I am set here to do, but with help. I'm fresh and new to this but I'm loving every bit of the experience. Keep up with me as I will with you all every day. My goal is not just to gain back the love of my ex, but other great things too. Thank you all so much for being a part of my journey!
Saturn +

Unread postby Saturn + » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:57 pm

All of you on this forum are a great inspiration to me. Even if you don't respond to this. Your encouraging words makes me feel so good. Thank you!
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, Saturn + ,

RoseStar21 has given you some very good and sound advice.

Oshun/Ochun is a Goddess of the Santeria religion. She is my Mother and has my head in Santeria. And I love her so very very much

However, this is a Hoodoo forum so that is what we discuss here. And also, we do not discuss or assist with any products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo. And Lucky Mojo does not sell Oshun/Ochun candles.

Sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Saturn + » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:07 am

Got it. This is why I need to speak to a psychic to lead me in the right direction. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
Saturn +

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Saturn +,

Nobody is offended. Honestly!

Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Saturn + » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I would like to speak to someone possibly tomorrow. I tried putting $10 in the account but it said I have to put a minimum of $39.90. I won't have that until tomorrow. I would like to speak with you. What would be the best time for me to call?
Saturn +

Unread postby Sassy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 am

Good day,
Can someone help me please. I have been with a man for 12 years however both of us was incarcerated and my partner was released before however he came out to another woman who is presently living overseas. I have lost everything including my man, now I am tired of this coming from overseas to my community where I live and letting people laugh at me. I only know her name and I sure can find some sort of photo of her on fb. I want him to really fall back into love with me because he's still coming to my place everyday except when she is around. I want him to beg me for my forgiveness and want me only and have eyes for me only and never disrespect me or cheated on me again.
And for the girl I never want her to come back to my country or community or for him to have any sort of communication with her ever again. I want her out of my and his life for good. Can you please tell what to do because I am tired of praying for her and him to break up.

thank you
Sassy

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:14 am

Hello Saturn + you can email miss Aida to arrange a reading .
You won't be disappointed ! I love Miss Aida she is amazing and very kind.
I understand where your coming from with your mind all over the place lol I also get that from my mother too ! Tranquility is meant to be good to calm the mind.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Saturn + » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 am

Hi RoseStar21,

Thank you for your support and advice. Stupid question, but where can I find Miss Aida's email address? I also try to do other things to get my mind off this whole thing. I know why my ex blocked me but I want to know why I'm still blocked. I think in my mind that he will come back but it's difficult to not think about all of the possibilities. I will be optimistic. Have you had the same experience in the past as I?
Saturn +

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:34 am

Its okay Saturn , Miss Aida's email address is MissAida@outlook.com .
You can ask her why your blocked still . I am having problems at the moment with my target and the situation . I can pm if you want ?
RoseStar21

Unread postby Saturn + » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:40 am

Yes please pm me.
Saturn +

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce