Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Peachy
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Peachy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Thank you both for clearing that all for me, I truly appreciate it. I do not personally know her, but him after 10 years to be so completely okay at one point to end the relationship is devastating. When he’s around once I told him to leave, he says and does certain things to show he still cares. As to before would pick fights with me and argue with me for no reason, like he wanted me to be mad at him and push him away. We both know each other more than anyone could, we became a part of each other. Now all I keep on hoping & praying for is for him to regret his choice & to come back to me and work on things. He can be stubborn at times but I was always able to persuade him when it was in the right direction. I hope this is the case now where he returns to me. Also if her candle completely goes out before his, I continue to light his? Thank you for all of your help through this. Xo

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 am

Peachy ,

Yes you would keep letting his burn till its done. Read the candle for signs such as how they burn, signs in the wax, if your candle burns out faster then his, it indicates you are being effected mostly by the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:29 pm

It’s her candle that completely burnt out, there isn’t even a wick anymore. I have his burning currently and so far what I see in her wax is a cross, and it looks like some kind of sword in a way. When I first looked at the remaining wax my mind went to a grave instantly. Not sure what this means but I am now waiting for his candle to burn out. It’s incredible how fast her candle burnt out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:27 am

Peachy,

We do not interpret candle wax here on the forum, but if you want a reader to do so for a modest fee, you can contact an AIRR member who does this. They will want a photo (or two or three) and a brief description of what condition the candle was burned for, how it was dressed (with what oils, herbs, powders, etc.), what prayers or petitions were associated with it, and whom it was intended to affect.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Okay thank you very much, I will look into contacting someone, maybe I will wait until his candle is done burning as well so I can do both. Thank you for letting me know, truly appreciate it.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”