Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Peachy
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Peachy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Thank you both for clearing that all for me, I truly appreciate it. I do not personally know her, but him after 10 years to be so completely okay at one point to end the relationship is devastating. When he’s around once I told him to leave, he says and does certain things to show he still cares. As to before would pick fights with me and argue with me for no reason, like he wanted me to be mad at him and push him away. We both know each other more than anyone could, we became a part of each other. Now all I keep on hoping & praying for is for him to regret his choice & to come back to me and work on things. He can be stubborn at times but I was always able to persuade him when it was in the right direction. I hope this is the case now where he returns to me. Also if her candle completely goes out before his, I continue to light his? Thank you for all of your help through this. Xo

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 am

Peachy ,

Yes you would keep letting his burn till its done. Read the candle for signs such as how they burn, signs in the wax, if your candle burns out faster then his, it indicates you are being effected mostly by the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:29 pm

It’s her candle that completely burnt out, there isn’t even a wick anymore. I have his burning currently and so far what I see in her wax is a cross, and it looks like some kind of sword in a way. When I first looked at the remaining wax my mind went to a grave instantly. Not sure what this means but I am now waiting for his candle to burn out. It’s incredible how fast her candle burnt out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:27 am

Peachy,

We do not interpret candle wax here on the forum, but if you want a reader to do so for a modest fee, you can contact an AIRR member who does this. They will want a photo (or two or three) and a brief description of what condition the candle was burned for, how it was dressed (with what oils, herbs, powders, etc.), what prayers or petitions were associated with it, and whom it was intended to affect.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Okay thank you very much, I will look into contacting someone, maybe I will wait until his candle is done burning as well so I can do both. Thank you for letting me know, truly appreciate it.

Madatatcat

Unread post by Madatatcat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am

Hi guys,

So I did a break up/reconcile spell.

I used two red Figural Candles (Adam and Eve) one to represent myself and one for my ex. I annoited the candles with love me oil, blessed oils, come to me powder, rose buds (crushed), cat nip on my figure candle and catnip between us.

I also used a black figure candle for his newest skank. I blessed her as I would a poppet or doll and used break up oil, goofer dust, hot foot powder, sulfer and poppy seeds on her. I also used a line of goofer and sulfer to put behind my ex’s candle and hers so she will not return. I also used scissors that were opened to make sure there would be no reconciliation.

I have our full names carved in the base of the candles as well as our birthdays. Our intials in our chests. The skank woman is the same I have her full birthday as well.

I chose to work the spell through the night versus the three days.

So these are just some general questions I have and need an answer or two.

1) Okay so my candle burned at the same pace as his at first then it seemed mine caught and went up quicker than his. I didn’t see any broken hearts in my wax or bad omens. His wax met mine and it was together. I guess I just have the concern with my candle burning quickly. I’m always weary of people and how things happen but my main concern was my candle burning the quickest bc I know that means I want this more than him and I’ll be the most effected But it seemed once my flame made it to my chest it seemed to take off burning his too actually.

2) The new woman’s wax has lots of broken hearts and “tears” as they call them but she had wax that was making a ladder or bridge almost back towards my ex but never went far enough bc I moved her quite a bit of ways away. But this woman is nasty and has had her “friend” place dark magick in my path and a good friend of mine. I just had to bless my friends hair shop yesterday bc the evil in there was enough to choke you. I did not like hers trying to reach him. I moved the figure candle as the night went on and the other away from him. She was the last one to burn all the way down but her wax is nasty looking like lots of pain it seems in her wax and tears. She went out long before the sun rising though.

3) His candle had duel flames a time or two. His candle also burned all the way down as did mine and his flame had moved to the cat nip and kept burning the nip. But it was like his flame kept trying to reach my side of the candle till it finally dominated the whole thing. I mean he is a dominate person and we’re the fans of bdsm. his candle even had a lean to it like it was coming towards me and at once stood over me. I didn’t use a dominate oil at all.

4) I guess I’m just needing to know if I did what I needed too and I have all the faith and belief in the world. I worry with the flame still burning up to an hour ago. (8 am STD eastern time) I know that means I still have work todo.

5) Advice or things I should do? Or did I cover it for the most part?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 am

Madatatcat,

Briefly:

1 Your interpretation is in line with traditional concepts. You are the one most affected by the spell, because of your great desire for things to go your way in this matter. The chest is the heart or emotions. You want to catch his heart aflame with love.

2) See number (4) below. You had an affect on her, but she is still trying to get closer to him.

3) This sounds okay, but the dual flames may mean that he is going to continue to be attracted to two lovers at a time. This may be a declaration of his personality, and it is up to you to decide if you can be at peace with it or if you wish to select a monogamous lover instead.

4) I think you are correct You have made a good start, and there is still work to do.

5) We do not interpret candle wax here on the forum, but if you want a reader to do so for a modest fee, you can contact an AIRR member who does this. They will want a photo (or two or three) and a brief description of what condition the candle was burned for, how it was dressed (with what oils, herbs, powders, etc.), what prayers or petitions were associated with it, and whom it was intended to affect.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Madatatcat

Unread post by Madatatcat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Is there something I should do to push her out further? My god friend is willing to help me to give me the extra power I need. She had an unpracticed woman do love work on her and the same woman is the one who is messing with dark magic. It didn’t take much to drive the magic back to her. But Id like to drive his new woman farther away. A cut and clear spell perhaps? I am buying a pink Adam candle and have reconciliation oil I am going to burn on Wednesday and Friday. I also did a knot spell on his new woman and bound her from doing harm. I tossed her wax and all the powders in the river. I put our wax under my front door step in white cloth. Hers was in black bound with black thread.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi Madatatcat,

You're already doing good work so keep it up.

Have you considered a freezer spell for this other woman? You can find the thread here for advice and ideas on how to put her "on ice":
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I don't understand what an "unpracticed woman" is, but you said this other woman has someone doing work for her, so I take it that this is who you mean. Make sure you are keeping up with protection work for yourself while all of this is happening.

Give your work time to manifest then you can revisit with additional spells as needed. But you've got a good plan going so give it time to work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Jajan423
Newly Registered
He left me and his daughter after 8 years

Unread post by Jajan423 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:15 pm

We've been together for 8 years had our ups and downs but we're in love have a 7 year old. Dec 9th of 2017 we were fine no arguments nothing just good, on Dec 13th same year things changed he was acting weird different saying he can't think straight his head was hurting calling me a monster and that he's confused. Moved out of our home right into her home (no lie) married her within months. His family all changed towards me. I believe she did work on all of them. A year has passed. I've tried breakups spells nothing work.What can I do? At him to return and for her to get a taste of her own medicine

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 pm

Hello Jajan423,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to have you here.

I have merged your post into the correct topic on working break-up and reconciliation spells at the same time. In the future, please do not start new topics as you did. Instead, search the forum for the right location in which to post your question, as you will find that we have nearly every subject already covered.

Please read through the posts in this thread for advice and ideas that you could be doing to break them up and get him back. I'm sure there are spells here that you have not considered yet, including a moving candle spell, so please read these pages.

Also, you might want to consider getting a reading on the situation for more clarity on what is happening with them. Your reader can also advise on specific rootwork to do based on what is revealed in the cards. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

If you want revenge on this woman, who may be capable of doing rootwork herself, you can read the posts in the following thread for lots of great ideas:
reversing-or-revenge-on-protected-perso ... 18982.html

Just make sure to work in secret because if she has the capacity to do work herself, she may detect yours. Put bay leaves in your shoes and in the corners of your workspace to keep your activity hidden from spiritual eyes.

Finally, make sure you protect yourself as she may throw back at you. Here are pages for protection spells and products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

misstyrell
Newly Registered

Unread post by misstyrell » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello my name is Miss Terrel and I have a question. I recently did a re-conciliation candle and me and my loved one got back closer because we did have something that was driving us apart. I did get three readings done and I was also told there was a outside influence. However I do go through her phone and is mostly heard that is reaching out to the outside influences. I’m there for her I’m down for her and I just don’t know what’s going on. Now I need help I don’t know what to do I did send someone to it $200 to help me with this spell but they charge me 800. I can’t afford it and I don’t know if they’ll give me my money back they haven’t started it yet there with the Hulu network and hopefully I can get my money back because they haven’t started to do anything I just put a deposit down and I can’t afford it I can’t and everything cost money so is there any little simple step things that I could do can you buddy help me please thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 pm

misstyrell ,

I am very sorry for your troubles! I am not sure, and it was not clear if these readers were from AIRR, we only recommend those because they are held to higher ethical standards. They also perform root work, you can read about them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
It also sounds like the worker you hired is outside of AIRR and we cannot comment on that as we have no idea what they are or will do.
You stated you did a reconciliation candle, did you have one burned at the Church and purchased at Lucky Mojo? They will provide an interpretation when the candle is spent indicating how its burned, here is how you utilize that service: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html
Some great products sold by Lucky Mojo that would meet your needs are listed below, including a book that is filled with spells you can utilize for reconciliation:
Lavender love drops good for gay lovers: http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
Follow me girl to make her follow you: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
A great book on this topic to help you: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Hello Misstryrell,

We ask kindly that you please do not create new topics as all of our discussions are strategically organized throughout the board in dedicated forums.

I've moved your inquiry to what I believe is the most appropriate forum for it as you started talking about reconciliation with your partner but ended with your concerns about her reaching out to other people.

I'm sorry but some of your message was a bit difficult to decipher. I'm assuming that by "the Hulu network" you meant "The Hoodoo network"? I'm not sure who you went to but next time I would recommend trying our affiliates at AIRR.

I cannot promise their prices will be in your budget but I can promise that they are relatively affordable and that each member is a reputable rootworker who offers quality work and operates with integrity. You can learn more at www.readersandrootworkers.org. Do yourself a favor and take a visit.

If you still cannot afford it, I would then suggest reading through the pages of this discussion for useful spells to break up the affairs and draw you closer to the one you love.

Also, you can sign up for the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour . They will give you a free reading and offer you a free spell on the matter.

Good luck.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”